- Overweight: OK to say a man is fat?
- End of Aussie car manufacturing?
- What angers you on Sydney roads?
- Holden to end manufacturing by 2017
- Move aside macaroon, eclair's here!
- ARU: new third tier of competition?
- Sociopathic bosses: what to do?
- Driving holiday: beware micro sleep?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bikinis not Burkas on Move aside macaroon, eclair's here! Where are the ones for Diabetics? more
- Kimber on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 Yes I voted Liberal but I don't think the entire blame sits with politics.I am very sorry for the workers but how many ... more
- Kimber on Christmas lights being knocked off? It not only brings joy for people to see the lights but also for the people who take the time to put them out. We have not ... more
- Kimber on Knockout: deadly game of the streets Talk about 'life imitating art' this is life imitating violent electronic games, these thugs have no handle on what's real ... more
- Keith A Tudor B.Ec on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 @ Joe posting here - too right it was the damned Unions and their unrelenting wage demands and so call enterprice bargaining ... more
- Samuel J on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 I blame none other than the greedy mob General Motors Chevrolet in Detroit and the Workers' Union for this decision. They ... more
- Joe on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 Well done Australians. Clap, clap, clap. To all those who placed their cross over the LIBERAL box in the past election, be ... more
- James W on Why are Coalition behind in polls? Back flipping is Tony's and Joe's preferred method of movement, these days. A good thing Joe dropped quite a few kgs, he's ... more
- paulo on Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela Never forget here in Australia our treatment of blacks.from the end of the 19th century until the 1960s half caste children ... more
- Cleangirl on Is cheerleading really a sport? Yes, but they should be wearing over-alls, not shaving under their arms and they require tribal tattoos, or so want the ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Why are Coalition behind in polls? I doubt the veracity of this so called 'poll.' It was most probable that it was conducted in 'die-hard' labor party and ... more
- PJ on Why are Coalition behind in polls? One sentence; Labor Left OWN the media.Coalition has been blamed for the Spy scandal, Qantas and Holden. All problems ... more
- Jo on Are Sydney's trains too unreliable? Yes trains are unreliable but from someone who catches a bus 10-12 times a week or more buses are worse and something needs ... more
- peter on Why are Coalition behind in polls? I don't care if they are behind in the polls at least we don't have to listen ugly voice of Gillard I think it is funny how ... more
- James W on Why are Coalition behind in polls? People are probably realising that the 2013 vintage LNP are at least as big a bullsh#*ters as any other Governing party that ... more
- annette on Why are Coalition behind in polls? the fact that the liberals want to kill off our car industry and kill off our national airline , both should be bailed out. ... more
- rolland on Why are Coalition behind in polls? sick of all the lies from this govt the secrecy with hiding the boats, the attacks on our national broadcaster, christopher ... more
- ahmed on Mandela: lessons we can all learn Robert the normal racist answer.Just because you think the racist white only policy was fine does not mean that all whites ... more
- Felicia on Why are Coalition behind in polls? Political analysis with Dicko. That'll do me. more
- Stew on Expect intense bushfires more often The professor has zero cred. Just look at his record....Glad he is off the taxpayers teat. History will judge him ... more
10% of society are drug users?
Are you concerned that 10% of society are drug users? Jason Morrison discusses people going to work, or behind the wheel of a car, drug affected. Is it a frightening statistic, especially with your workplace?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Jason Morrison says they are getting desperate in federal parliament with a push on to portray Tony Abbott as a woman hating, sexist, violent thug. The reason we are turning on Labor is the lack of honesty.
Have we become a more arrogant society, or is it we have the means to send abuse more easily? Jason Morrison looks at recent abuse sent out on Twitter and questions what we can do as a society at large.
Anne, only the children of LNP members being charged with drug possession up here in Qld, whilst consuming in Parliment House, thank you very much.James W Friday 14 September, 2012 - 2:12 PM
Today, I went to the beach front with my kids.
I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to
her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!scrapebox trackbacks Friday 14 September, 2012 - 12:39 AM
There is no doubt that some very well known politicians would have to be on drugs, evidenced by their bizarre grotesque abnormal behaviour. Low standard politicians, too must be randomly drug tested and then sacked! The current very bad, no standards Labor politicians are the worse ever in living history.Annie O. Thursday 13 September, 2012 - 7:27 PM
Yes, greens party voters in the main and the disgraceful behaviours of many of them in public places including while driving their cars and motor cycles is self evident.Sam Thursday 13 September, 2012 - 8:55 AM
Only 10%, where do you pluck 10% from? Far more than 10% consume alcohol.James W Thursday 13 September, 2012 - 8:32 AM
And they vote Green ?Johannes Thursday 13 September, 2012 - 7:27 AM