- Home shot at 3 times in 18 months?
- App to track your lost luggage?
- Advertising bucks will help fund rail?
- Criminals returning behind bars?
- Cut the funding of the ABC?
- ICAC: Chris Hartcher quits energy
- Need to save on holiday dollars?
- Having issues streaming 2UE?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Liz on Aussie students are falling behind? Our sub-standard teaching workforce is damaging the future of this country. A large number of teachers are inarticulate, ... more
- Amy on Aussie students are falling behind? If the teacher can not use a red pen to mark their work because it is too confrontational and they can never be FAILED and ... more
- Peter on Aussie students are falling behind? Doesn't matter how much money you throw at the education system! The student will only be as good as the teacher,teaching ... more
- Jester4212 on Handbook for men on women? This book sounds disgustingly stereotypical for both sexes. I really don't think this lady has a clue. more
- peter on Paul Hogan our Aussie Icon thanks to this natural person I started to find out my rights as an Australian more
- Craig on Backflip on backflip over Gonski? Labor projected this "they" never budgeted this it was in forward estimates and they could not see what was happening next ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? During daylight hours cyclists should ride towards the oncoming traffic to see what is coming at them, they aren't even ... more
- Anne on Another win for people smugglers? How would you know? They don't tell us anything so we can't see its not working, after all the noise they made. more
- Anne on Education: is Pyne out of his depth? Well said John. Pyne's sort of flippancy on the issue is really offensive when its about our kids. There are other things ... more
- Peter of Darwin on Another win for people smugglers? @James W. The only reason why 90% of the people who had TPV now live in Australia is because the Labor Government abolished ... more
- Robert on Another win for people smugglers? @Amy. You will have to forgive Paulo. He is incapable of controlling his anti-White racism. more
- Robert on Another win for people smugglers? @Paulo. Australia is not a democracy. If Australia was a democracy there would be no multiculturalism. WE were not allowed ... more
- Barry Mackenzie on Teachers strike, but agree to payrise What part am i missing , 100k for a teacher , maybe everyone should work for public service and see how the country gets on ... more
- paulo on Another win for people smugglers? i will explain amy.I know the liberals won, however Peter wants to dissolve parliament and have just the liberals .I ... more
- Peter on Another win for people smugglers? Bad luck Paul your Liberal buddies are going down with the boat people ships, Have another whinge on your TV show tonight more
- Peter on Rate the Abbott govt. report card One term wonder more
- Suzie McDonald on Ever attended an odd wedding? Such a good idea! more
- Amy on Another win for people smugglers? Please explain, paulo, how Peters comments are fascist or non democratic?The Conservatives, like it or not won the election. ... more
- James W on Another win for people smugglers? 90% of those who received a TPV under Howard now reside in Australia. Doesn't strike me as much of a deterrent. more
- paulo on Another win for people smugglers? Peter get out of Australia and take your fascist comments with you.This is a democracy .If you cant except it then ... more
15yo shot in stomach at Auburn
Police are still trying to work out what lead to a 15-year-old boy being shot in Auburn. Jason Morrison says he has undergone surgery and police say his parents are not co-operating with officers.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Detectives investigating the shooting say the family is refusing to cooperate.
They have made inquiries at two premises in Auburn Road and Park Road in Auburn, where crime scenes have been established.
Two bullets were discovered on the driveway at the Auburn Road property and have been taken for forensic and ballistic examination.
At Park Road, police seized a car with a bullet hole in the rear.
They were then called back to the Auburn Road premises about 8am (AEST) on Wednesday after a resident discovered a bullet hole in the balcony of their home unit.
The flat will now be further examined by scene-of-crime specialists.
A young mother is the third in three weeks to die in a Brisbane hospital from flu complications. John Stanley reveals it has been a particularly bad flu season, with warnings for the months ahead here in Sydney.
Insurance companies claim 1 car crash is staged every day in Sydney with criminals over insuring cars & claiming payouts. James McCall tells Two Murrays they are trying to discredit the smash repair industry.
just saw the lad on the news looked like a future waring Muslim to me, didn't quiet catch the name but it didn't sound Anglo Saxan!Bikinis not burkas! Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 6:29 PM
I blame Gillard, its her fault.Wise Man Steve Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 4:23 PM
Where is that "useless" ex-cop, now a ... politician, Liberal Police Minister Mike Gallacher hiding?? Auburn was once a damned good place to live, just look at the horrible place now, a direct result of Labor's failed multicultural policy. There are thousands of Aussies, Auburn refugees who have fled with their running feet and unhappily have had to get out of Auburn, because of all the ongoing lawlessness and unrest. Welcome to the "New Australia" C/- traitorous Labor policy.Tammy Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 11:13 AM