- Homelessness growing with women?
- Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali
- Gerry red faced on his bulk love email
- Natarsha & Craig join Dicko & Sarah
- Do we still need a Women's Day?
- Life in war-torn South Sudan
- Derryn Hinch emerges from prison
- Kit Harrington on making movies
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Scrap the My School website? Well said @Coasty!!! :) more
- Kimber on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? OMG, pay people to lose weight, pay people to quit smoking, now this.From the time kids can eat solid food fruit and ... more
- Jester4212 on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? Why why why must the govenrment become involved?! Even for parents to pay their children to do this is unbelieveable. They ... more
- Coasty on Scrap the My School website? Ridiculous. I'm now finding the teaching industry has gotten hysterical & political. The My Schools website was one of the ... more
- Jester4212 on A pizza stuffed with cheeseburgers? I can't believe what I'm watching. Disgusting. more
- William Coleman on Drugs & alcohol affecting our schools The classroom today is yesterdays psychiatric ward. more
- William Coleman on Chinese buying up Sydney housing? So the big money comes to oz and home prices soar .Meanwhile we buy products from Asian countries because it is so cheap due ... more
- Jester4212 on Should we pay people to lose weight? Cold hard cash is a complete cop-out, just like the baby bonus. I'm all for wanting to help these people out. But have ... more
- Greg O on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Of course Kevin will stop the war and I have no doubt he will also help the Russians tackle global warming by putting pink ... more
- Coasty on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia No-one minds backpackers. They're great. I was one & I want my kids to do it. The problem here, is one that's all too ... more
- Cleangirl on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Kevin ? Twins sharing the same name. Why is he allowed in with the U.N ? Why do we even financially support both Kevin and ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on What frustrates you on our trains? What frustrates you on our trains?That they refuse to supply a mobile number so that we can give them live updates of ... more
- Jester4212 on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia Well said. more
- David T. on Schapelle to be sent back to prison? More appropriate would be for Indonesia to ban Channel 7 reporters from entering its' territories. more
- helen on Bring back death penalty for murder? Hello Angela, I also was taken aback by Tony Abbot's 'warning' to Russia. Our Pm. has to remember he is not in the ... more
- Pter on Can we expect war in the Crimea? So what if there is? No fan of Russia, but if you had to choose between it and the economic, social and now ethnic basket ... more
- Jester4212 on Bring back death penalty for murder? Totally agree Garry. Not sure that any government will concur with what you say, but I'm sure that most of your logically ... more
- Tony on Can we expect war in the Crimea? Properly but with the world now being lead by a raging socialist powderpuff president in the United States, who is going to ... more
- Coasty on Pensioners targeted in budget cuts? When pensioners get as much as new Australians & refugee's then talk to me. Fix that first. But if people are talking about ... more
- Coasty on Bring back death penalty for murder? We're are at the point, where there is a real increase in premeditated & totally unrepentant, vicious murders of the very ... more
15yo shot in stomach at Auburn
Police are still trying to work out what lead to a 15-year-old boy being shot in Auburn. Jason Morrison says he has undergone surgery and police say his parents are not co-operating with officers.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Detectives investigating the shooting say the family is refusing to cooperate.
They have made inquiries at two premises in Auburn Road and Park Road in Auburn, where crime scenes have been established.
Two bullets were discovered on the driveway at the Auburn Road property and have been taken for forensic and ballistic examination.
At Park Road, police seized a car with a bullet hole in the rear.
They were then called back to the Auburn Road premises about 8am (AEST) on Wednesday after a resident discovered a bullet hole in the balcony of their home unit.
The flat will now be further examined by scene-of-crime specialists.
A young mother is the third in three weeks to die in a Brisbane hospital from flu complications. John Stanley reveals it has been a particularly bad flu season, with warnings for the months ahead here in Sydney.
Insurance companies claim 1 car crash is staged every day in Sydney with criminals over insuring cars & claiming payouts. James McCall tells Two Murrays they are trying to discredit the smash repair industry.
just saw the lad on the news looked like a future waring Muslim to me, didn't quiet catch the name but it didn't sound Anglo Saxan!Bikinis not burkas! Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 6:29 PM
I blame Gillard, its her fault.Wise Man Steve Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 4:23 PM
Where is that "useless" ex-cop, now a ... politician, Liberal Police Minister Mike Gallacher hiding?? Auburn was once a damned good place to live, just look at the horrible place now, a direct result of Labor's failed multicultural policy. There are thousands of Aussies, Auburn refugees who have fled with their running feet and unhappily have had to get out of Auburn, because of all the ongoing lawlessness and unrest. Welcome to the "New Australia" C/- traitorous Labor policy.Tammy Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 11:13 AM