- A week of horror over flight MH17
- Time for serious debate on euthanasia
- Bus crash kills one injures dozens
- Sydney median house price: $800,000
- Treatment for back pain a placebo
- Downward spiral of dealing drugs
- Abbott copping Senate body blows
- John & Garry: Let the games begin
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on MH17: the long journey home A heartfelt thank you to the Netherlands in appreciation for finally giving some dignity to the victims of flight MH17. more
- Greta on New Times for Weekend Shows Fantastic to hear Tim coming on earlier - love his show, has interesting segments, would love to hear more of the gardening ... more
- NOT A GOOD LOOK... on The Whisper: lineup to be a Knight? How hypocritical and pretentious is that staunch republican ex-Governor General, Ms. Quentin Bryce. She jumped at Tony ... more
- WAKE UP AUSTRALIA on PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin Our moronic politicians get shabbier everyday, they obviously have no class. This is clearly a recipe for disaster! more
- 1959 GRANGE... on Medicinal cannabis for terminally ill Obviously dying, suffering people with cancer urgently need medicinal cannabis and our constant support! In America they ... more
- ANGRY RATEPAYERS... on Sydney suffering too many councils Just got the big IPART $$$rate slug from useless, arrogant Holroyd/Merrylands council and what a complete joke this council ... more
- Terence on PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin Sorry John,I listened to that powderpuff of an interview this morning with Senator Lambie."Would a male MP get the same ... more
- SHOT DOWN... on MH17: Putin behind the attack? Smoking gun, President Putin's body language speaks volumes, he is obviously as guilty as sin and he needs to be dealt with. ... more
- Chris Teller on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? Jacqui Lambie is not exactly stacked so I would not bother taking a second look unless she had breast enhancements. more
- Keith A Tudor on UN unanimous vote on MH17 @Get Real - an excellent comment indeed. Putin sadly is not a leaders'bootlace. Just look at the face on it and the eyes ... more
- Greg O on Has the PM finally found his voice? I hope so. He has the ability but the time for him to make it look like he has it is well and truly overdue. more
- Greg O on Why do we need childcare subsidies This is getting ridiculous. What is next? Perhaps Government assistance for old blokes like me to go on fishing trips. ... more
- Cleangirl on Why do we need childcare subsidies Either give ALL mothers money or at least means test for low incomers. Why are we encouraging people to outsource their ... more
- Peter of Darwin on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? One analogy you forgot to make is - what would Jacqui Lambie have said about Tony Abbott if he described his preferences and ... more
- GLOBAL COOLING... on Has the PM finally found his voice? When the going gets really tough, the tough get going. Can you just imagine if pathetic Julia Gillard was prime minister ... more
- Peter on Death toll climbs in Gaza crisis Why they're pissed 1. Electricity is available for only 8 hours per day, . 2. 90% of the water found in the Gaza Strip is ... more
- PROFESSOR FLIM FLAMMERY on The Carbon Tax repealed in Senate @Craig asks: "I would love to know just what that cause is."? Obviously $$$$$$$$$ money, money and more money for the ... more
- GET REAL... on UN unanimous vote on MH17 The minute this happened that tough guy, gutless bully, President Putin should of went directly to the crash site and taken ... more
- CHILDCARE?? on Why do we need childcare subsidies Childcare is a bit rough on the kids. Previously the parents took responsibility of caring for their tiny tots and made ... more
- Greg O on PM fails to get bounce in polls It is the old democracy tradition again. The electorate always votes for the party that promises the biggest bag of goodies ... more
15yo shot in stomach at Auburn
Police are still trying to work out what lead to a 15-year-old boy being shot in Auburn. Jason Morrison says he has undergone surgery and police say his parents are not co-operating with officers.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Detectives investigating the shooting say the family is refusing to cooperate.
They have made inquiries at two premises in Auburn Road and Park Road in Auburn, where crime scenes have been established.
Two bullets were discovered on the driveway at the Auburn Road property and have been taken for forensic and ballistic examination.
At Park Road, police seized a car with a bullet hole in the rear.
They were then called back to the Auburn Road premises about 8am (AEST) on Wednesday after a resident discovered a bullet hole in the balcony of their home unit.
The flat will now be further examined by scene-of-crime specialists.
A young mother is the third in three weeks to die in a Brisbane hospital from flu complications. John Stanley reveals it has been a particularly bad flu season, with warnings for the months ahead here in Sydney.
Insurance companies claim 1 car crash is staged every day in Sydney with criminals over insuring cars & claiming payouts. James McCall tells Two Murrays they are trying to discredit the smash repair industry.
just saw the lad on the news looked like a future waring Muslim to me, didn't quiet catch the name but it didn't sound Anglo Saxan!Bikinis not burkas! Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 6:29 PM
I blame Gillard, its her fault.Wise Man Steve Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 4:23 PM
Where is that "useless" ex-cop, now a ... politician, Liberal Police Minister Mike Gallacher hiding?? Auburn was once a damned good place to live, just look at the horrible place now, a direct result of Labor's failed multicultural policy. There are thousands of Aussies, Auburn refugees who have fled with their running feet and unhappily have had to get out of Auburn, because of all the ongoing lawlessness and unrest. Welcome to the "New Australia" C/- traitorous Labor policy.Tammy Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 11:13 AM