- 100th anniversary of the Anzacs
- Do we really need local councils?
- Phil Hughes 'critical' in St Vincents
- What is the cause of autism?
- 106 days looking for a park?
- Ryan Ruffles: a rising golf star
- Palmer moves on from Lambie
- Sydney kids now addicted to meth?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kylie Kelly on Baby found in Quakers Hill drain This will put the pro-abortionists into a frenzy. See how all life is precious, not just the politicians' lives, who ... more
- Julie on Halal certification funding terrorists? I used to shop at a Halal shop selling fruit, veg & meat in Canberra. This changed 2 months ago, when they started ... more
- Tony on Halal certification funding terrorists? Halal certification is one of the biggest con jobs out there at the moment. Think about it! Big companies and little ... more
- Craig on Can you trust a politician's promise? No you can't trust them,the mainstream parties are just 2 gangs that have their ideologies foremost in their minds. What ... more
- Glynn on Can you trust a politician's promise? An incoming government, no matter what promises were made during an election campaign has the authority and responsibility ... more
- Greg O on Can you trust a politician's promise? Politicians are just a product of the people. They want to get elected so in order to have a chance they have to say the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Can you trust a politician's promise? You can trust that dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, that "heavy lifting" big Joe Hockey, as far as you can throw him... more
- STEADY EDDIE... on Eddie Obeid set to face court Steady Eddie reckoned "Jesus told me to do it"? Well done eddie...I wonder whether mystic eddie will be sworn in on the Holy ... more
- Julie on Would you prefer to vote online In Canberra we already have electronic voting for ACT Elections. After allegations of electoral fraud in the last election, ... more
- Cleangirl on SBS want more commercials? SBS and the ABC should not be receiving any taxpayer funding till they stop the Left-wing, Political Correctness and ... more
- Craig on China free trade will raise prices All these "free" trade agreements do not always work in your favour. Going back to the original "Lima"document signed by the ... more
- EVEN MORE LIES... on China free trade will raise prices Wages are rapidly going up in china and imported chinese made goods are rising, already expensive here and millions of our ... more
- Cleangirl on $250m better spent on hospitals? If they can pay players extraordinary amounts of money, they can pay for the upgrade. Tax is for roads, hospitals, public ... more
- Kimber on Sydney brothers off to fight with IS IS are a pathetic disgrace to humanity, all they do is murder other Muslims and abduct and slaughter aid workers who carry ... more
- Robert on Free Trade: will we all benefit So called 'free trade' is a device to allow foreign multinationals to come into a country and consolidate power for the ... more
- Kimber on Qantas goes 70's retro on aircraft Love it, goes to show that some things can go back to the 'good old days'. :) more
- Tony on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Obama going about with his usual dog and pony show to a bunch of gullible morons. Obama is hated in his own country but ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Prime Minister Tony Abbott should of informed the US President Barack Hussein Obama that the planet has been cooling for the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Free Trade: will we all benefit Evidently, a select few at the top of the heap are greatly $benefiting from so called "free trade"? Australia used to be a ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Another nonsense raised by Obama about so called climate change. Evidently, Rudd and/or Gillard have been in his ear at the ... more
15yo shot in stomach at Auburn
Police are still trying to work out what lead to a 15-year-old boy being shot in Auburn. Jason Morrison says he has undergone surgery and police say his parents are not co-operating with officers.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Detectives investigating the shooting say the family is refusing to cooperate.
They have made inquiries at two premises in Auburn Road and Park Road in Auburn, where crime scenes have been established.
Two bullets were discovered on the driveway at the Auburn Road property and have been taken for forensic and ballistic examination.
At Park Road, police seized a car with a bullet hole in the rear.
They were then called back to the Auburn Road premises about 8am (AEST) on Wednesday after a resident discovered a bullet hole in the balcony of their home unit.
The flat will now be further examined by scene-of-crime specialists.
A young mother is the third in three weeks to die in a Brisbane hospital from flu complications. John Stanley reveals it has been a particularly bad flu season, with warnings for the months ahead here in Sydney.
Insurance companies claim 1 car crash is staged every day in Sydney with criminals over insuring cars & claiming payouts. James McCall tells Two Murrays they are trying to discredit the smash repair industry.
just saw the lad on the news looked like a future waring Muslim to me, didn't quiet catch the name but it didn't sound Anglo Saxan!Bikinis not burkas! Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 6:29 PM
I blame Gillard, its her fault.Wise Man Steve Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 4:23 PM
Where is that "useless" ex-cop, now a ... politician, Liberal Police Minister Mike Gallacher hiding?? Auburn was once a damned good place to live, just look at the horrible place now, a direct result of Labor's failed multicultural policy. There are thousands of Aussies, Auburn refugees who have fled with their running feet and unhappily have had to get out of Auburn, because of all the ongoing lawlessness and unrest. Welcome to the "New Australia" C/- traitorous Labor policy.Tammy Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 11:13 AM