- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O’Farrell the man
- Mike Baird set to become Premier
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
15yo shot in stomach at Auburn
Police are still trying to work out what lead to a 15-year-old boy being shot in Auburn. Jason Morrison says he has undergone surgery and police say his parents are not co-operating with officers.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Detectives investigating the shooting say the family is refusing to cooperate.
They have made inquiries at two premises in Auburn Road and Park Road in Auburn, where crime scenes have been established.
Two bullets were discovered on the driveway at the Auburn Road property and have been taken for forensic and ballistic examination.
At Park Road, police seized a car with a bullet hole in the rear.
They were then called back to the Auburn Road premises about 8am (AEST) on Wednesday after a resident discovered a bullet hole in the balcony of their home unit.
The flat will now be further examined by scene-of-crime specialists.
A young mother is the third in three weeks to die in a Brisbane hospital from flu complications. John Stanley reveals it has been a particularly bad flu season, with warnings for the months ahead here in Sydney.
Insurance companies claim 1 car crash is staged every day in Sydney with criminals over insuring cars & claiming payouts. James McCall tells Two Murrays they are trying to discredit the smash repair industry.
just saw the lad on the news looked like a future waring Muslim to me, didn't quiet catch the name but it didn't sound Anglo Saxan!Bikinis not burkas! Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 6:29 PM
I blame Gillard, its her fault.Wise Man Steve Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 4:23 PM
Where is that "useless" ex-cop, now a ... politician, Liberal Police Minister Mike Gallacher hiding?? Auburn was once a damned good place to live, just look at the horrible place now, a direct result of Labor's failed multicultural policy. There are thousands of Aussies, Auburn refugees who have fled with their running feet and unhappily have had to get out of Auburn, because of all the ongoing lawlessness and unrest. Welcome to the "New Australia" C/- traitorous Labor policy.Tammy Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 11:13 AM