- Marijuana reform step to legalisation?
- The mindset of violent extremism
- Losing our land to overseas buyers
- Too apathetic to make a change?
- Cable car link to Barangaroo?
- Whisper: Malvern stars for fireys?
- Working until age 70 unrealistic?
- Medical cannabis trials for NSW
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- mike deegan on Pauline's advice to Jacqui Lambie if the press give Lambie a fair go she may one of the better senators in the 40 years more
- scott on Father's gift to save his son Thanks for these inspiring stories! Not everyone ends up being healthy enough or a good enough match to be able to be a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
- Samuel J on ISIS is 'evil and must be destroyed' @Gretta Frankie - absolutely agree. It was utterly disgusting the videos of these barbaric ISIS MONGRELS slitting throats of ... more
- Barry G on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque They better not wave that flag in my town ,it wont be nice. more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - great comment. And Madame Milne of the equally useless greens party thinks we can resolve all of this ISIS barbaric ... more
- Coasty on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Can anyone please explain to me the reason why Islamic leaders are so silent, so apathetic, so unwilling to stand up in the ... more
- Ben on How to beat the Opal Card system I do not understand why you are trying to encourage even MORE people to use public transport. Trains and busses have been ... more
- The scourge of Terrorism on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Terrorism is always terrorism. It is never acceptable to commit an act of terrorism. It is never acceptable for ANY party to ... more
- Jonathon L Benson LLB on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque I blame this wishy washy government of nsw. They have the power to outlaw this barbaric flag but are scared of their shadows. more
- Craig on US expanding role in Middle East To get to the crux of this matter, it was US support for the so called rebels in Syria that has led to the creation of this ... more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - absolutely correct. Our out of touch governments should legislate to declare the ownership, carriage, sale, flying ... more
- Cleangirl on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction As welcome as a KKK flag. more
- G, Robertson on Revenue rise in speed cameras Very selective use of words in this conversation. You have to look at where the newer camera locations are to bring this ... more
- molly on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque According to a study, 73% of all Moroccans and Turks in the Netherlands are of the opinion that those who go to Syria to ... more
- Ben on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque That is stupid.First of all it will be impossible to legally do and secondly it will only serve to make the flag more ... more
15yo shot in stomach at Auburn
Police are still trying to work out what lead to a 15-year-old boy being shot in Auburn. Jason Morrison says he has undergone surgery and police say his parents are not co-operating with officers.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Detectives investigating the shooting say the family is refusing to cooperate.
They have made inquiries at two premises in Auburn Road and Park Road in Auburn, where crime scenes have been established.
Two bullets were discovered on the driveway at the Auburn Road property and have been taken for forensic and ballistic examination.
At Park Road, police seized a car with a bullet hole in the rear.
They were then called back to the Auburn Road premises about 8am (AEST) on Wednesday after a resident discovered a bullet hole in the balcony of their home unit.
The flat will now be further examined by scene-of-crime specialists.
A young mother is the third in three weeks to die in a Brisbane hospital from flu complications. John Stanley reveals it has been a particularly bad flu season, with warnings for the months ahead here in Sydney.
Insurance companies claim 1 car crash is staged every day in Sydney with criminals over insuring cars & claiming payouts. James McCall tells Two Murrays they are trying to discredit the smash repair industry.
just saw the lad on the news looked like a future waring Muslim to me, didn't quiet catch the name but it didn't sound Anglo Saxan!Bikinis not burkas! Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 6:29 PM
I blame Gillard, its her fault.Wise Man Steve Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 4:23 PM
Where is that "useless" ex-cop, now a ... politician, Liberal Police Minister Mike Gallacher hiding?? Auburn was once a damned good place to live, just look at the horrible place now, a direct result of Labor's failed multicultural policy. There are thousands of Aussies, Auburn refugees who have fled with their running feet and unhappily have had to get out of Auburn, because of all the ongoing lawlessness and unrest. Welcome to the "New Australia" C/- traitorous Labor policy.Tammy Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 11:13 AM