- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O’Farrell the man
- Mike Baird set to become Premier
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
$20 trillion of oil discovered in SA
Oil reserves potentially worth more than $20 trillion have been discovered in South Australia. Paul Murray with Peter Bond of Linc Energy reveals it may be enough to turn Australia into a self-sufficient fuel producer.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
When is a free public education far from being free? When educating your children in Sydney as Dicko & Sarah reveal as a survey outlines the fees, uniforms, sporting trips and education excursions costing families.
Terrence, your 6.47pm/30th post is absolutely typical of Labor's double standards and hypocrisy; i.e. criticise others for doing exactly what Labor's been doing for ages. By the way, James W please note what your alter-ego had to say in the first paragraph of his post.David T. Thursday 31 January, 2013 - 10:15 AM
State, federal, GST and soon the carbon tax as well on petrol. Petrol will not be any cheaper, but at least there`ll be some jobs in it.
And James W, I`ll listen to you here, after you give your house title over to the indiginous true owners.Johannes Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 7:18 PM
If you think you can win an argument by simply abusing then you insult the intelligence of the readers just as your leader insults the intelligence of the Australian public by thinking (hoping) personal attacks on his opponent will give him an easy ride to the lodge. This strategy is going to come back and bite him and the Lieberal stooges who post here.Terrence Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 6:47 PM
How do you live with yourself then Sandra?James W Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 5:12 PM
Don't worry Sandra, Peter this creep James W days are numbered, 14th September will sort these fools out.mick Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 1:16 PM
@JamesW. Don't you worry about it ole boy. You too can now get back to your shed like your other fall guy, Terrence! I don't suffer fools easily!Sandra M Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 1:00 PM