- Savage brawl at Parramatta Westfield
- Christmas lights being knocked off?
- Believe in the power of prayers?
- Christmas naughty & nice list
- Ashes 3rd test ball by ball on 2UE
- Facebook's most popular of 2013
- Is cheerleading really a sport?
- Delivery deadlines need a re-think?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- PJ on Why are Coalition behind in polls? One sentence; Labor Left OWN the media.Coalition has been blamed for the Spy scandal, Qantas and Holden. All problems ... more
- Jo on Are Sydney's trains too unreliable? Yes trains are unreliable but from someone who catches a bus 10-12 times a week or more buses are worse and something needs ... more
- peter on Why are Coalition behind in polls? I don't care if they are behind in the polls at least we don't have to listen ugly voice of Gillard I think it is funny how ... more
- James W on Why are Coalition behind in polls? People are probably realising that the 2013 vintage LNP are at least as big a bullsh#*ters as any other Governing party that ... more
- annette on Why are Coalition behind in polls? the fact that the liberals want to kill off our car industry and kill off our national airline , both should be bailed out. ... more
- rolland on Why are Coalition behind in polls? sick of all the lies from this govt the secrecy with hiding the boats, the attacks on our national broadcaster, christopher ... more
- ahmed on Mandela: lessons we can all learn Robert the normal racist answer.Just because you think the racist white only policy was fine does not mean that all whites ... more
- Felicia on Why are Coalition behind in polls? Political analysis with Dicko. That'll do me. more
- Stew on Expect intense bushfires more often The professor has zero cred. Just look at his record....Glad he is off the taxpayers teat. History will judge him ... more
- peter on Expect intense bushfires more often gee you don't think the land clearing laws had anything to do with the scrub build up and the red tape you have to go ... more
- mick on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? You are a racist Ahmed, stupid claim. more
- Keith A Tudor on Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela Nelson Mandela - a thoroughly great and an outstandingly honest and capable man indeed. Except for John Howard and I ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on Aussie students are falling behind? I would also like to see their left wing Union abolished and replaced by a Management Board comprising Parents and a few ... more
- Robert on Mandela: lessons we can all learn @ahmed. The White Australia policy was fine. Our people didn't build this country with multiculturalism in mind. They built ... more
- Jenny Biddle on Qantas: should Alan Joyce resign? I agree that Alan Joyce and the Board of Qantas should go, It has been a downhill spiral since Joyce took charge. Virgin ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? @ Jester4212, much larger, heavier and faster vehicle.Q.Why do they expose themselves to danger and death.A. They are stupid! more
- ahmed on Mandela: lessons we can all learn Never forget that Australia had a racist WHITE ONLY policy till 1973. In 1975 the Whitlam Government passed the Racial ... more
- STEVE on Mandela: lessons we can all learn south africa has a long journey to fight for economic justice.The government has been too complacent.However Mandela is a ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela A great man who will go down in history as a great leader with wisdom, courage and fortitude. He will reap his eternal ... more
- Craig on Crime in Sydney funding jihadists? @Ahmed, are we not all human beings first? And in saying that should we not treat all of our fellow human beings with ... more
$20 trillion of oil discovered in SA
Oil reserves potentially worth more than $20 trillion have been discovered in South Australia. Paul Murray with Peter Bond of Linc Energy reveals it may be enough to turn Australia into a self-sufficient fuel producer.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
When is a free public education far from being free? When educating your children in Sydney as Dicko & Sarah reveal as a survey outlines the fees, uniforms, sporting trips and education excursions costing families.
Terrence, your 6.47pm/30th post is absolutely typical of Labor's double standards and hypocrisy; i.e. criticise others for doing exactly what Labor's been doing for ages. By the way, James W please note what your alter-ego had to say in the first paragraph of his post.David T. Thursday 31 January, 2013 - 10:15 AM
State, federal, GST and soon the carbon tax as well on petrol. Petrol will not be any cheaper, but at least there`ll be some jobs in it.
And James W, I`ll listen to you here, after you give your house title over to the indiginous true owners.Johannes Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 7:18 PM
If you think you can win an argument by simply abusing then you insult the intelligence of the readers just as your leader insults the intelligence of the Australian public by thinking (hoping) personal attacks on his opponent will give him an easy ride to the lodge. This strategy is going to come back and bite him and the Lieberal stooges who post here.Terrence Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 6:47 PM
How do you live with yourself then Sandra?James W Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 5:12 PM
Don't worry Sandra, Peter this creep James W days are numbered, 14th September will sort these fools out.mick Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 1:16 PM
@JamesW. Don't you worry about it ole boy. You too can now get back to your shed like your other fall guy, Terrence! I don't suffer fools easily!Sandra M Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 1:00 PM