- Bill Shorten admits rape allegations
- Justin Smith's Ice Bucket Challenge
- Drivers just drones behind the wheel
- Muslim leaders anti-terror law anger
- Should we scrap school homework?
- Sydney petrol price collusion?
- ASDA's 10 days to consider options
- Ice Bucket Challenge goes viral
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on Crisis over Palmer China comments Both Palmer and his side-kick Jaquie Lambie are utterly rank incompetent damned fools and totally unfit to be in our ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Clive Palmer drops another clanger All honest people would have to agree with Clive Palmer's rather frank, but blunt opinion and know where Clive is coming ... more
- Anthony on Clive Palmer drops another clanger Way to go Clive. I moved to Australia 8 years ago and was shocked to see Australia owns nothing! You've sold your country to ... more
- molly on Clive Palmer drops another clanger watch out Clive the anti-free speech people will get you. If china want Australia they will have to fight Islam for it. ... more
- Ben on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Why does this even make the news?Get over it. I have been rejected for age, looks, prejudice and who knows what other ... more
- Angela Coombes on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? The coffee shop owner has a right to hire an employee whom he or she feels will fit in with the business. It is no different ... more
- Angela Coombes on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping How utterly foolhardy of this Baird joker not nominating candidates. He could have come up with two outstanding liberal ... more
- SLOPPY JOE-CANBERRA on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping What a shocking state of affairs with so many bad, self-serving politicians about...allegedly there to manage the nation? ... more
- Cleangirl on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? and how many government departments seem to be made up predominantly with a single foreign race ? more
- paulo on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? This cafe owner will be shamed into learning a lesson that racism is not accepted here! more
- Bruce on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Leave the coffee shop owner alone its hard enough making a living in the hospitality industry without have to deal with a ... more
- barry on Hockey backlash on poor comments Well we now see the true colours of adopted name JOE HOCKEY,has no idea of the working class struggles,indicated by his ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? Maybe we should put more bible bashers in Parliament to help root out the corrupt thugs in all the failed political parties ... more
- Samuel J on Spike in ice use across Sydney Just how do the ingredients for these drugs get out to this poor stupid forlorn drug affected knuckleheads! I am inclined to ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Hockey backlash on poor comments Like the fool Wayne Swan, this Hockey joker is well past his 'Use-By" date indeed! I suggest put someone in his job who ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? All it will mean is more hung parliaments full of even more shonks, dunces, fools and clowns collectively bleeding us ... more
- Craig on Hockey backlash on poor comments These jokers born with silver spoons in their mouth, multi millionaires have NO idea.Poor people do drive most of us live ... more
- Cleangirl on Help, can you solve our traffic woes? Get pack cyclists off main roads during peak times. Surely they can do their hobby ride another time of day. and ask 4WD`s ... more
- Laurie on Is Joe Hockey too out of touch? What an arrogant, cigar chomping (bad look for our kids) man Hockey is. He is so out of touch with ordinary Australians, and ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Hockey backlash on poor comments Everyone can now see untalented U.N. sloppy Joe's true colours and they are definitely not liking what they see. Lazy and ... more
$20 trillion of oil discovered in SA
Oil reserves potentially worth more than $20 trillion have been discovered in South Australia. Paul Murray with Peter Bond of Linc Energy reveals it may be enough to turn Australia into a self-sufficient fuel producer.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
When is a free public education far from being free? When educating your children in Sydney as Dicko & Sarah reveal as a survey outlines the fees, uniforms, sporting trips and education excursions costing families.
Terrence, your 6.47pm/30th post is absolutely typical of Labor's double standards and hypocrisy; i.e. criticise others for doing exactly what Labor's been doing for ages. By the way, James W please note what your alter-ego had to say in the first paragraph of his post.David T. Thursday 31 January, 2013 - 10:15 AM
State, federal, GST and soon the carbon tax as well on petrol. Petrol will not be any cheaper, but at least there`ll be some jobs in it.
And James W, I`ll listen to you here, after you give your house title over to the indiginous true owners.Johannes Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 7:18 PM
If you think you can win an argument by simply abusing then you insult the intelligence of the readers just as your leader insults the intelligence of the Australian public by thinking (hoping) personal attacks on his opponent will give him an easy ride to the lodge. This strategy is going to come back and bite him and the Lieberal stooges who post here.Terrence Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 6:47 PM
How do you live with yourself then Sandra?James W Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 5:12 PM
Don't worry Sandra, Peter this creep James W days are numbered, 14th September will sort these fools out.mick Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 1:16 PM
@JamesW. Don't you worry about it ole boy. You too can now get back to your shed like your other fall guy, Terrence! I don't suffer fools easily!Sandra M Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 1:00 PM