- Sydney's worst traffic snarl spots?
- Ian Roberts: the effects of concussion
- Search for mystery flight MH370
- Mark Bosnich on his career at the net
- Hotseat: OK to profit off WWI?
- Aussies to zap space junk with lasers?
- Vivid Sydney set to be biggest yet!
- Making TV soapies in a war zone?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- David Hoffman on Is terrorism behind missing plane? I am looking at this event through the lens of being a lifelong student of human behaviour. I know enough to believe that, ... more
- Gary on Too late to stop climate change now? I simply let the facts talk to me and as Garry Linnell stated it was warmer 27 years ago. So where is the evidence of ... more
- helen on Scrap the My School website? Hello Angela, have just read Peter 'Fitz' remarks re your morning show. Agree! you are a delight to tune into each ... more
- David T. on Do we still need a Women's Day? In my experience, every day is Women's Day. more
- David T. on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? How "bloody" stupid. Government, stay out of our lives. more
- David T. on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali Break another country's laws and you can expect to be treated according to their law. I have no sympathy for thede ... more
- Rod M on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali To me it seems very clear why journos are being booted out of Bali. Their courts expect people to abide by the spirit and ... more
- Mary on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? What a waste of the tax payers money, why not give it to hospitals... they need it more. more
- Kimber on Scrap the My School website? Well said @Coasty!!! :) more
- Kimber on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? OMG, pay people to lose weight, pay people to quit smoking, now this.From the time kids can eat solid food fruit and ... more
- Jester4212 on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? Why why why must the govenrment become involved?! Even for parents to pay their children to do this is unbelieveable. They ... more
- Coasty on Scrap the My School website? Ridiculous. I'm now finding the teaching industry has gotten hysterical & political. The My Schools website was one of the ... more
- Jester4212 on A pizza stuffed with cheeseburgers? I can't believe what I'm watching. Disgusting. more
- William Coleman on Drugs & alcohol affecting our schools The classroom today is yesterdays psychiatric ward. more
- William Coleman on Chinese buying up Sydney housing? So the big money comes to oz and home prices soar .Meanwhile we buy products from Asian countries because it is so cheap due ... more
- Jester4212 on Should we pay people to lose weight? Cold hard cash is a complete cop-out, just like the baby bonus. I'm all for wanting to help these people out. But have ... more
- Greg O on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Of course Kevin will stop the war and I have no doubt he will also help the Russians tackle global warming by putting pink ... more
- Coasty on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia No-one minds backpackers. They're great. I was one & I want my kids to do it. The problem here, is one that's all too ... more
- Cleangirl on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Kevin ? Twins sharing the same name. Why is he allowed in with the U.N ? Why do we even financially support both Kevin and ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on What frustrates you on our trains? What frustrates you on our trains?That they refuse to supply a mobile number so that we can give them live updates of ... more
$20 trillion of oil discovered in SA
Oil reserves potentially worth more than $20 trillion have been discovered in South Australia. Paul Murray with Peter Bond of Linc Energy reveals it may be enough to turn Australia into a self-sufficient fuel producer.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
When is a free public education far from being free? When educating your children in Sydney as Dicko & Sarah reveal as a survey outlines the fees, uniforms, sporting trips and education excursions costing families.
Terrence, your 6.47pm/30th post is absolutely typical of Labor's double standards and hypocrisy; i.e. criticise others for doing exactly what Labor's been doing for ages. By the way, James W please note what your alter-ego had to say in the first paragraph of his post.David T. Thursday 31 January, 2013 - 10:15 AM
State, federal, GST and soon the carbon tax as well on petrol. Petrol will not be any cheaper, but at least there`ll be some jobs in it.
And James W, I`ll listen to you here, after you give your house title over to the indiginous true owners.Johannes Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 7:18 PM
If you think you can win an argument by simply abusing then you insult the intelligence of the readers just as your leader insults the intelligence of the Australian public by thinking (hoping) personal attacks on his opponent will give him an easy ride to the lodge. This strategy is going to come back and bite him and the Lieberal stooges who post here.Terrence Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 6:47 PM
How do you live with yourself then Sandra?James W Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 5:12 PM
Don't worry Sandra, Peter this creep James W days are numbered, 14th September will sort these fools out.mick Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 1:16 PM
@JamesW. Don't you worry about it ole boy. You too can now get back to your shed like your other fall guy, Terrence! I don't suffer fools easily!Sandra M Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 1:00 PM