- Are you paying too much to park?
- Are Sydney bus commuters in danger?
- Too late to stop climate change now?
- Should we stop all contact sports?
- What happened to flight MH370?
- Homelessness growing with women?
- Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali
- Gerry red faced on his bulk love email
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- helen on Scrap the My School website? Hello Angela, have just read Peter 'Fitz' remarks re your morning show. Agree! you are a delight to tune into each ... more
- David T. on Do we still need a Women's Day? In my experience, every day is Women's Day. more
- David T. on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? How "bloody" stupid. Government, stay out of our lives. more
- David T. on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali Break another country's laws and you can expect to be treated according to their law. I have no sympathy for thede ... more
- Rod M on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali To me it seems very clear why journos are being booted out of Bali. Their courts expect people to abide by the spirit and ... more
- Mary on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? What a waste of the tax payers money, why not give it to hospitals... they need it more. more
- Kimber on Scrap the My School website? Well said @Coasty!!! :) more
- Kimber on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? OMG, pay people to lose weight, pay people to quit smoking, now this.From the time kids can eat solid food fruit and ... more
- Jester4212 on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? Why why why must the govenrment become involved?! Even for parents to pay their children to do this is unbelieveable. They ... more
- Coasty on Scrap the My School website? Ridiculous. I'm now finding the teaching industry has gotten hysterical & political. The My Schools website was one of the ... more
- Jester4212 on A pizza stuffed with cheeseburgers? I can't believe what I'm watching. Disgusting. more
- William Coleman on Drugs & alcohol affecting our schools The classroom today is yesterdays psychiatric ward. more
- William Coleman on Chinese buying up Sydney housing? So the big money comes to oz and home prices soar .Meanwhile we buy products from Asian countries because it is so cheap due ... more
- Jester4212 on Should we pay people to lose weight? Cold hard cash is a complete cop-out, just like the baby bonus. I'm all for wanting to help these people out. But have ... more
- Greg O on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Of course Kevin will stop the war and I have no doubt he will also help the Russians tackle global warming by putting pink ... more
- Coasty on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia No-one minds backpackers. They're great. I was one & I want my kids to do it. The problem here, is one that's all too ... more
- Cleangirl on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Kevin ? Twins sharing the same name. Why is he allowed in with the U.N ? Why do we even financially support both Kevin and ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on What frustrates you on our trains? What frustrates you on our trains?That they refuse to supply a mobile number so that we can give them live updates of ... more
- Jester4212 on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia Well said. more
- David T. on Schapelle to be sent back to prison? More appropriate would be for Indonesia to ban Channel 7 reporters from entering its' territories. more
2012: Staring down a new recession?
Ian Verrender writes on smh.com.au that a disorderly Greek default with the Euro crisis could involve a complete shutdown of the global banking system. George & Paul seek his views on the financial path ahead for 2012.
Click to read more: Let's hope the year's worst is limited to a European recession
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The Globalist Elite own approximately two-thirds of the worlds wealth yet they are the ones responsible for this recession just as they were also responsible for the great depression many years ago. It is THEY who should bail everybody out and stop with their NWO plans of domination.Robert A Monday 30 January, 2012 - 3:02 PM
Nothing more than more NWO commie lies from labor!!! Everyone knows capitalism always works and everyone profits!!! It never goes wrong and this is all a great labor multiculturalism commie gillard whitlam lie from the NWO elite!!!Robert Monday 30 January, 2012 - 1:40 PM
In-debt Australia is still continuing to wastefully borrow a $Billion dollars a week from China. The IMF ilk are now demanding that Australia giveaway $Billions to help bail out these damned lazy, failed socialists, very bad governments. Rich China gives nothing, ditto the wealthy oil rich Arab countries. We have no money to spare and should be looking after our very own. The failed IMF ilk should bugger-off, along with their bludging supporters. I note that some European countries are thinking the same and are ready to cut loose these hopelessly failed governments. Australia, clearly should be following successful nations.Craig Monday 30 January, 2012 - 11:37 AM