- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
98 die on a horror refugee boat
98 dead refugees have been thrown overboard on a drifting asylum seeker boat near Sri Lanka, one by one, by starving shipmates. Paul Murray on the horror with Immigration Minister Brendan O'Connor.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
A boat carrying 32 Burmese refugees has been intercepted off the coast of Sri Lanka following a two-month ordeal at sea.
Up to 98 people may have died of starvation and dehydration - their bodies thrown overboard.
Immigration Minister Brendan O'Connor says it's time to take another look at the Malaysia people-swap deal.
His shadow counterpart Scott Morrison is adamant the Malaysia Solution is half-baked.
It follows calls from an expert panel for a regional framework to discourage asylum seekers from making the dangerous journey to Australia.
Former Prime Minister Kevin Rudd has been offered a Foster's beer to explain Australian politics to a US geography class. Dicko & Sarah with Virginia Tech Professor John Boyer on his beverage offer.
A Sydney shopping centre has banned screaming kids in response to complaints from frustrated shoppers. Do you agree with the ban? Dicko & Sarah ask if it reflects our growing intolerance of naughty kids.
@Bikinis, this boat was bringing in Tamils from Sri Lanka and Tamils are predominantly Hindus. They are the main arrivals these days, not Muslims.
But don't let the facts get in the way of your bigoted agenda; just keep harping on the same tune as the Nazis and Zionists used to do!Terrence Sunday 24 February, 2013 - 7:39 AM
You have realised what I have been saying for a long time, our Governments hate us, and they are doing their best to turn Australia into an Islamic country!Bikinis not burkas Friday 22 February, 2013 - 10:48 AM
enough with the emotional blackmail.illegal people shouldn't have an australian citizenship ,centerlink benefit and housing 2years only .MOVE THE CITIZENDHIP TO 5YEARS
GROW SPIN &STOP BEING THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE PLANETmia Thursday 21 February, 2013 - 11:10 PM
I would like t say to all the bleeding hearts who say we have a respnsibility to the 98 so called refugees who died that we do not have to be reszponsible for them. They were just off the coast f Sri Lanka. For gods sake lets just shut the borders and do what is best for the australians who pay tax and nt for the freeloader refugees and bludgers in this country.paul Thursday 21 February, 2013 - 9:55 PM
@john.golding, very well said, Aussie patriot! How is it these queue jumpers 90% of them throw overboard their passports and mobile phones to deceive the authorities?? How is it 94% refuse to work, even after 5years?? How is it they go back home for holidays to their "dangerous" countries that they allegedly "fled" fearing death and persecution?? As if? How is it they are getting away with this fast track illegal entry migration to Australia?? I ill tell you how!! "Young & naive" traitor Juliarrr Gillard was a very bad lawyer and now she is a very bad prime minister, wrecking Australia with her rotten treasonous Labor Government! As the saying goes; fake it, until you make it, just like that impostor, liar Juliarrr Gillard has done!!www.abortiontruth.com Thursday 21 February, 2013 - 8:13 PM
There are 2 million refugees currently around the world,if you were one of them which country would you want to come toPete Thursday 21 February, 2013 - 3:23 PM