- Are Sydney's trains too unreliable?
- Why are Coalition behind in polls?
- Unwanted pets: choose gifts carefully
- Gifts cards: are they a cop out?
- Blue Mountains: doorstep paradise
- Sharks attacks: what to know
- Can we make romance cool again?
- Gifts that give for Christmas?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- peter on Expect intense bushfires more often gee you don't think the land clearing laws had anything to do with the scrub build up and the red tape you have to go ... more
- mick on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? You are a racist Ahmed, stupid claim. more
- Jonathon L Benson on Aussie students are falling behind? I would also like to see their left wing Union abolished and replaced by a Management Board comprising Parents and a few ... more
- Robert on Mandela: lessons we can all learn @ahmed. The White Australia policy was fine. Our people didn't build this country with multiculturalism in mind. They built ... more
- Jenny Biddle on Qantas: should Alan Joyce resign? I agree that Alan Joyce and the Board of Qantas should go, It has been a downhill spiral since Joyce took charge. Virgin ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? @ Jester4212, much larger, heavier and faster vehicle.Q.Why do they expose themselves to danger and death.A. They are stupid! more
- ahmed on Mandela: lessons we can all learn Never forget that Australia had a racist WHITE ONLY policy till 1973. In 1975 the Whitlam Government passed the Racial ... more
- STEVE on Mandela: lessons we can all learn south africa has a long journey to fight for economic justice.The government has been too complacent.However Mandela is a ... more
- Craig on Crime in Sydney funding jihadists? @Ahmed, are we not all human beings first? And in saying that should we not treat all of our fellow human beings with ... more
- ricky on Gay marriage: seeking equality? Australia treats equal marriage just as they treated equality for aborigines.Its shamefull/ more
- ricky on Gay marriage: seeking equality? lets hope they do better than hetros who divorce and marry like there were no tommorrow and make a mockery of marriage more
- ricky on Malcolm Fraser on Nelson Mandela When he was in prison i protested outside south africa house in London.GREAT MAN.All politicians should learn from him.RIP ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Lingerie football: is it sexist? I may become a convert to league if my wife lets me!I'm not into watching men play with each other. more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? @ ahmed, are you are part of the misinformation society, haven't you been listening to the court reports on the radio about ... more
- ahmed on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? Most bikie gangs are made up of anglo saxons, yet we dont say European Bikie gangs.Not sure if this geographical ... more
- ahmed on Crime in Sydney funding jihadists? No doubt there is a link.However dont use that as an excuse to demonize lebanese Aussies like some people do ... more
- Jester4212 on Lingerie football: is it sexist? Saying that it's sexist is like saying that bikinis are sexist. What a load of rubbish!Think of it as a group of women ... more
- Stephen Jago on Lingerie football: is it sexist? No it is not sexist. They do play hard and my 16 year old son loves watching it lol. :-) more
- Keith A Tudor on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? I trust Mr Abbott will set up a high powered public inquiry with a view to abolishing the hopeless CSIRO and creation of a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? What no mention of the Middle Eastern Crime Squad? more
98 die on a horror refugee boat
98 dead refugees have been thrown overboard on a drifting asylum seeker boat near Sri Lanka, one by one, by starving shipmates. Paul Murray on the horror with Immigration Minister Brendan O'Connor.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
A boat carrying 32 Burmese refugees has been intercepted off the coast of Sri Lanka following a two-month ordeal at sea.
Up to 98 people may have died of starvation and dehydration - their bodies thrown overboard.
Immigration Minister Brendan O'Connor says it's time to take another look at the Malaysia people-swap deal.
His shadow counterpart Scott Morrison is adamant the Malaysia Solution is half-baked.
It follows calls from an expert panel for a regional framework to discourage asylum seekers from making the dangerous journey to Australia.
Former Prime Minister Kevin Rudd has been offered a Foster's beer to explain Australian politics to a US geography class. Dicko & Sarah with Virginia Tech Professor John Boyer on his beverage offer.
A Sydney shopping centre has banned screaming kids in response to complaints from frustrated shoppers. Do you agree with the ban? Dicko & Sarah ask if it reflects our growing intolerance of naughty kids.
@Bikinis, this boat was bringing in Tamils from Sri Lanka and Tamils are predominantly Hindus. They are the main arrivals these days, not Muslims.
But don't let the facts get in the way of your bigoted agenda; just keep harping on the same tune as the Nazis and Zionists used to do!Terrence Sunday 24 February, 2013 - 7:39 AM
You have realised what I have been saying for a long time, our Governments hate us, and they are doing their best to turn Australia into an Islamic country!Bikinis not burkas Friday 22 February, 2013 - 10:48 AM
enough with the emotional blackmail.illegal people shouldn't have an australian citizenship ,centerlink benefit and housing 2years only .MOVE THE CITIZENDHIP TO 5YEARS
GROW SPIN &STOP BEING THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE PLANETmia Thursday 21 February, 2013 - 11:10 PM
I would like t say to all the bleeding hearts who say we have a respnsibility to the 98 so called refugees who died that we do not have to be reszponsible for them. They were just off the coast f Sri Lanka. For gods sake lets just shut the borders and do what is best for the australians who pay tax and nt for the freeloader refugees and bludgers in this country.paul Thursday 21 February, 2013 - 9:55 PM
@john.golding, very well said, Aussie patriot! How is it these queue jumpers 90% of them throw overboard their passports and mobile phones to deceive the authorities?? How is it 94% refuse to work, even after 5years?? How is it they go back home for holidays to their "dangerous" countries that they allegedly "fled" fearing death and persecution?? As if? How is it they are getting away with this fast track illegal entry migration to Australia?? I ill tell you how!! "Young & naive" traitor Juliarrr Gillard was a very bad lawyer and now she is a very bad prime minister, wrecking Australia with her rotten treasonous Labor Government! As the saying goes; fake it, until you make it, just like that impostor, liar Juliarrr Gillard has done!!www.abortiontruth.com Thursday 21 February, 2013 - 8:13 PM
There are 2 million refugees currently around the world,if you were one of them which country would you want to come toPete Thursday 21 February, 2013 - 3:23 PM