- Should we present our ID to vote?
- Terrorism: why we shouldn't panic
- Wicked musical returns to Sydney
- Drivers oblivious to their surrounds
- Man arrested in Melbourne raids
- Matt Moran on cooking for spring
- When to report a traffic bingle?
- Sydney's long hot fire season ahead
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- derbyiter on Tax: companies paying a fair share Well, that's the business end of TOWN,TAKEN CARE OF NOW !So, " WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO NOW DO THE SAME THING ON OUR FAT ... more
- The game changer on George Piggins: being too stubborn? South Sydney is a great part of a great city and a great state. South Sydney is a great football club. Unfortunately the ... more
- Keith Hanby on Price Hike: Reserve Our Gas It is about time the government of this country stuck up for this country anddo something to protect us,not other countrys. more
- James W on Tax: companies paying a fair share Us salary and wage earners are the plebs that will be footing the thick end of the repayment of stimulis debt whilst ... more
- GREED on Price Hike: Reserve Our Gas Prices used to be stable for over (10) ten years, now we are being gouged for nearly everything? Just because they can do ... more
- RATES ROADS & RUBBISH on North Sydney council suspension? Ditto inept, out of touch Holroyd Council, a bunch of losers looking for a green cause. The coming "amalgamation" will not ... more
- des polson on George Piggins: being too stubborn? Get off George's back. Has he not done enough for the club. We would not be talking about a 21st premiership if it was not ... more
- Gary Anderson on Ice devastating Sydney families The best way to tackle the ice problem is legalise marijuana, have very good education about oral cannabis use and ... more
- Ben on Landmark case on Free Range eggs I feel so sorry for all those poor chickens and I am disgusted that humans are such swines and think it is ok to do that to ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Lower the voting age to 16? For the best results, voting should be for mature, objective people only, who know how to critically think, the age should ... more
- Kevin on Gillard interview a tacky TV ad? Evidently Julia Gillard is a very troubled female of no substance and her darling Ray Martin hates the Australian flag? more
- Tejas on Testing 85c Bread - does it bounce? I didnt even know about that bounce test. But no surprise. Cheap is not always good. I wouldn't buy it. White bread is ... more
- Samuel J on Teen terror suspect had big plans? The ISIS and/or ISIL black rotten damned flag ought to be banned and anyone displaying it in Australia should be either ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Labor in lockstep over fighting ISIL We never learn by history do we? So why do we keep having ourselves on...fighting is in bred in these people, it has been ... more
- Cleangirl on Facing the unknowns in Middle East Ask Australian Moderates what if anything we should do to stop I.S. and then ask them what we should do with those returning ... more
- Join the Q Society on Climate: are we serious enough? I am still waiting for someone to out the mongrels that caused the climate change that produced the evil fossil fuels!The ... more
- Craig on Facing the unknowns in Middle East These actions are not about bringing peace.This war will go longer than any war in history and it has not even been declared ... more
- Craig on Climate: are we serious enough? No we are not serious enough, let's price electricity out the realm of everyone from the so called"middle" class down. ... more
- Vince on New terror laws to prohibit torture Torture sounds rather humane compared to what these bastards are dishing out overseas. more
- I propose new Middle East laws on Not in the name of religion 50 years of relentless vicious abuse is enough. I will not stand idly by and allow that abuse to destroy the next generation ... more
98 die on a horror refugee boat
98 dead refugees have been thrown overboard on a drifting asylum seeker boat near Sri Lanka, one by one, by starving shipmates. Paul Murray on the horror with Immigration Minister Brendan O'Connor.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
A boat carrying 32 Burmese refugees has been intercepted off the coast of Sri Lanka following a two-month ordeal at sea.
Up to 98 people may have died of starvation and dehydration - their bodies thrown overboard.
Immigration Minister Brendan O'Connor says it's time to take another look at the Malaysia people-swap deal.
His shadow counterpart Scott Morrison is adamant the Malaysia Solution is half-baked.
It follows calls from an expert panel for a regional framework to discourage asylum seekers from making the dangerous journey to Australia.
Former Prime Minister Kevin Rudd has been offered a Foster's beer to explain Australian politics to a US geography class. Dicko & Sarah with Virginia Tech Professor John Boyer on his beverage offer.
A Sydney shopping centre has banned screaming kids in response to complaints from frustrated shoppers. Do you agree with the ban? Dicko & Sarah ask if it reflects our growing intolerance of naughty kids.
@Bikinis, this boat was bringing in Tamils from Sri Lanka and Tamils are predominantly Hindus. They are the main arrivals these days, not Muslims.
But don't let the facts get in the way of your bigoted agenda; just keep harping on the same tune as the Nazis and Zionists used to do!Terrence Sunday 24 February, 2013 - 7:39 AM
You have realised what I have been saying for a long time, our Governments hate us, and they are doing their best to turn Australia into an Islamic country!Bikinis not burkas Friday 22 February, 2013 - 10:48 AM
enough with the emotional blackmail.illegal people shouldn't have an australian citizenship ,centerlink benefit and housing 2years only .MOVE THE CITIZENDHIP TO 5YEARS
GROW SPIN &STOP BEING THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE PLANETmia Thursday 21 February, 2013 - 11:10 PM
I would like t say to all the bleeding hearts who say we have a respnsibility to the 98 so called refugees who died that we do not have to be reszponsible for them. They were just off the coast f Sri Lanka. For gods sake lets just shut the borders and do what is best for the australians who pay tax and nt for the freeloader refugees and bludgers in this country.paul Thursday 21 February, 2013 - 9:55 PM
@john.golding, very well said, Aussie patriot! How is it these queue jumpers 90% of them throw overboard their passports and mobile phones to deceive the authorities?? How is it 94% refuse to work, even after 5years?? How is it they go back home for holidays to their "dangerous" countries that they allegedly "fled" fearing death and persecution?? As if? How is it they are getting away with this fast track illegal entry migration to Australia?? I ill tell you how!! "Young & naive" traitor Juliarrr Gillard was a very bad lawyer and now she is a very bad prime minister, wrecking Australia with her rotten treasonous Labor Government! As the saying goes; fake it, until you make it, just like that impostor, liar Juliarrr Gillard has done!!www.abortiontruth.com Thursday 21 February, 2013 - 8:13 PM
There are 2 million refugees currently around the world,if you were one of them which country would you want to come toPete Thursday 21 February, 2013 - 3:23 PM