- Time for serious debate on euthanasia
- Bus crash kills one injures dozens
- Sydney median house price: $800,000
- Treatment for back pain a placebo
- Downward spiral of dealing drugs
- Abbott copping Senate body blows
- John & Garry: Let the games begin
- Commonwealth Games in Glasgow
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on MH17: the long journey home A heartfelt thank you to the Netherlands in appreciation for finally giving some dignity to the victims of flight MH17. more
- Greta on New Times for Weekend Shows Fantastic to hear Tim coming on earlier - love his show, has interesting segments, would love to hear more of the gardening ... more
- NOT A GOOD LOOK... on The Whisper: lineup to be a Knight? How hypocritical and pretentious is that staunch republican ex-Governor General, Ms. Quentin Bryce. She jumped at Tony ... more
- WAKE UP AUSTRALIA on PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin Our moronic politicians get shabbier everyday, they obviously have no class. This is clearly a recipe for disaster! more
- 1959 GRANGE... on Medicinal cannabis for terminally ill Obviously dying, suffering people with cancer urgently need medicinal cannabis and our constant support! In America they ... more
- ANGRY RATEPAYERS... on Sydney suffering too many councils Just got the big IPART $$$rate slug from useless, arrogant Holroyd/Merrylands council and what a complete joke this council ... more
- Terence on PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin Sorry John,I listened to that powderpuff of an interview this morning with Senator Lambie."Would a male MP get the same ... more
- SHOT DOWN... on MH17: Putin behind the attack? Smoking gun, President Putin's body language speaks volumes, he is obviously as guilty as sin and he needs to be dealt with. ... more
- Chris Teller on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? Jacqui Lambie is not exactly stacked so I would not bother taking a second look unless she had breast enhancements. more
- Keith A Tudor on UN unanimous vote on MH17 @Get Real - an excellent comment indeed. Putin sadly is not a leaders'bootlace. Just look at the face on it and the eyes ... more
- Greg O on Has the PM finally found his voice? I hope so. He has the ability but the time for him to make it look like he has it is well and truly overdue. more
- Greg O on Why do we need childcare subsidies This is getting ridiculous. What is next? Perhaps Government assistance for old blokes like me to go on fishing trips. ... more
- Cleangirl on Why do we need childcare subsidies Either give ALL mothers money or at least means test for low incomers. Why are we encouraging people to outsource their ... more
- Peter of Darwin on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? One analogy you forgot to make is - what would Jacqui Lambie have said about Tony Abbott if he described his preferences and ... more
- GLOBAL COOLING... on Has the PM finally found his voice? When the going gets really tough, the tough get going. Can you just imagine if pathetic Julia Gillard was prime minister ... more
- Peter on Death toll climbs in Gaza crisis Why they're pissed 1. Electricity is available for only 8 hours per day, . 2. 90% of the water found in the Gaza Strip is ... more
- PROFESSOR FLIM FLAMMERY on The Carbon Tax repealed in Senate @Craig asks: "I would love to know just what that cause is."? Obviously $$$$$$$$$ money, money and more money for the ... more
- GET REAL... on UN unanimous vote on MH17 The minute this happened that tough guy, gutless bully, President Putin should of went directly to the crash site and taken ... more
- CHILDCARE?? on Why do we need childcare subsidies Childcare is a bit rough on the kids. Previously the parents took responsibility of caring for their tiny tots and made ... more
- Greg O on PM fails to get bounce in polls It is the old democracy tradition again. The electorate always votes for the party that promises the biggest bag of goodies ... more
98 die on a horror refugee boat
98 dead refugees have been thrown overboard on a drifting asylum seeker boat near Sri Lanka, one by one, by starving shipmates. Paul Murray on the horror with Immigration Minister Brendan O'Connor.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
A boat carrying 32 Burmese refugees has been intercepted off the coast of Sri Lanka following a two-month ordeal at sea.
Up to 98 people may have died of starvation and dehydration - their bodies thrown overboard.
Immigration Minister Brendan O'Connor says it's time to take another look at the Malaysia people-swap deal.
His shadow counterpart Scott Morrison is adamant the Malaysia Solution is half-baked.
It follows calls from an expert panel for a regional framework to discourage asylum seekers from making the dangerous journey to Australia.
Former Prime Minister Kevin Rudd has been offered a Foster's beer to explain Australian politics to a US geography class. Dicko & Sarah with Virginia Tech Professor John Boyer on his beverage offer.
A Sydney shopping centre has banned screaming kids in response to complaints from frustrated shoppers. Do you agree with the ban? Dicko & Sarah ask if it reflects our growing intolerance of naughty kids.
@Bikinis, this boat was bringing in Tamils from Sri Lanka and Tamils are predominantly Hindus. They are the main arrivals these days, not Muslims.
But don't let the facts get in the way of your bigoted agenda; just keep harping on the same tune as the Nazis and Zionists used to do!Terrence Sunday 24 February, 2013 - 7:39 AM
You have realised what I have been saying for a long time, our Governments hate us, and they are doing their best to turn Australia into an Islamic country!Bikinis not burkas Friday 22 February, 2013 - 10:48 AM
enough with the emotional blackmail.illegal people shouldn't have an australian citizenship ,centerlink benefit and housing 2years only .MOVE THE CITIZENDHIP TO 5YEARS
GROW SPIN &STOP BEING THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE PLANETmia Thursday 21 February, 2013 - 11:10 PM
I would like t say to all the bleeding hearts who say we have a respnsibility to the 98 so called refugees who died that we do not have to be reszponsible for them. They were just off the coast f Sri Lanka. For gods sake lets just shut the borders and do what is best for the australians who pay tax and nt for the freeloader refugees and bludgers in this country.paul Thursday 21 February, 2013 - 9:55 PM
@john.golding, very well said, Aussie patriot! How is it these queue jumpers 90% of them throw overboard their passports and mobile phones to deceive the authorities?? How is it 94% refuse to work, even after 5years?? How is it they go back home for holidays to their "dangerous" countries that they allegedly "fled" fearing death and persecution?? As if? How is it they are getting away with this fast track illegal entry migration to Australia?? I ill tell you how!! "Young & naive" traitor Juliarrr Gillard was a very bad lawyer and now she is a very bad prime minister, wrecking Australia with her rotten treasonous Labor Government! As the saying goes; fake it, until you make it, just like that impostor, liar Juliarrr Gillard has done!!www.abortiontruth.com Thursday 21 February, 2013 - 8:13 PM
There are 2 million refugees currently around the world,if you were one of them which country would you want to come toPete Thursday 21 February, 2013 - 3:23 PM