- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O’Farrell the man
- Mike Baird set to become Premier
- Have you lost faith in politicians?
- Royal family’s affection for Australia?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Abbott backs away from Howard
Will Tony Abbott struggle on industrial relations in the shadows of Workchoices? Stuart Bocking looks at what John Howard has had to say. Suddenly Tony Abbott is backing away from the former PM's ideas.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Channel 10's weekend ratings were some of the lowest in history. How can they fix the network? Stuart Bocking on recent results with Media Analyst Steve Allen. Have we lost the art of entertaining television shows?
Nine's Howzat smashed the ratings, taking Australians back to the birth of World Series Cricket and the start of an iconic ad. John Stanley speaks to Allan Johnston, one of the men who created C'mon Aussie C'mon.
These corrupt Labor lunatics have made our electricity prices the dearest in the world, when we should have the cheapest prices in the world. Labor have put their screws into the troubled wobbling nation. Anybody who ever votes for Labor again are stupid idiots and clearly not worthy of being called an Australian. Labor are selling Australia down the drain. Bring on an election and dump the Labor trash.Todd Sunday 2 September, 2012 - 6:55 PM
Despite Juliar Gillard affirming she wouldn't! Labor have still hit poor freezing battling Australians with Labor's fraudulent carbon dioxide tax, franticly telling us they are going to stop "global warming"?? In Europe this year thousands of poor people literally froze to death and Europe's passed-summer was miserably cold. Australia's last summer was cold, the tangible evidence is pointing to global cooling and yet these bullying U.N. global warming taxers, Labor hacks, zombies Juliar Gillard, Greg Combet want us to show some respect and swallow their fraudulent U.N. global warming tax poison which is already badly hurting Australians all so much. The nervous nation cannot wait for the coming mother of all elections to boot all the lying mongrel anti-Australian commie Labor bastards out who are destroying Australia's hard earned sovereignty. God forbid, another 3 year term of atheist Labor would be further unimaginable horror for Australians!Jenny Sims Sunday 2 September, 2012 - 9:17 AM
Respect?? A lying atheist, clearly JuLia Gillard has no self-respect for herself or for the highest office of Australian Prime Minister. i.e. "There will be no carbon tax under the government I lead...I will open up East Timor off- shore illegal immigrant boat processing...I will smash the the people smugglers model" etc, etc... blatant deceptive lies to get Labor elected!! Its a little bit rich now for Gillard's barking, gnashing at the teeth Labor supporters to be complaining that the Justifiably angry electorate are not showing Gillard any respect or trust whatsoever. Who could blame the cheated, lied to concerned electorate for so badly wanting this... "Jack the Ripper"...forked tongue Gillard and her corrupt, unionized Labor low-life cronies all gone ASAP.
N.B. Even Labor's [infamous] revered hero, the badly dumped hopeless excuse for a prime minister; no hyperbol Gough Whitlam has pronounced JuLia Gillard as the worst Prime Minister ever!Timothy Smith Saturday 1 September, 2012 - 12:14 PM
@SILLY, my you are getting desperate! as people are starting to discover the bankruptcy of your politics your abuses have gone up a notch showing you are no longer interested in winning the political argument. You are simply confirming that your side of politics does not have any plans or ideas for the country. You are only banking on the success of your hate and fear campaign. That is too risky as Aussies are not stupid. You need more than hate, abuse and fear to get people's votes.Peter Friday 31 August, 2012 - 11:37 PM
At every given chance Juliar Gillard and her horrible Australian hating Labor cronies are booby-trapping, sabotaging Australia., ruining our future. Labor's fraudulent dictatorial carbon dioxide tax scam. global warming "hysterical"l nonsense clearly illustrates that Labor are plainly evil and should be charged with treason.Atheistic Labor are working for a U.N.Global Government and not for Australia..Treasonous Labor are trashing our sovereignty. A broad referenced Royal Commission into Labor and their corrupt Unions is requiredSILLY JULYAR Friday 31 August, 2012 - 10:56 AM
It is good that they have decided to move fast to the ETS which is a better system than the fixed price on carbon - although anything is good for a start. What is certain is that pricing on carbon whether fixed (carbon tax) or variable (ETS) is a reality. Even Phoney Abutt won't be able to dismantle it regardless of what he says now, if ever he became PM. Recall the Lieberals were never able to dismantle Medicare and compulsory superannuation.Billy Hunt Thursday 30 August, 2012 - 10:23 PM