- Should we be allowed to carry guns in the street?
- Should we be allowed to carry guns in the street?
- Pauline Hanson will stand for Lockyer seat
- How often are violent crimes committed by people out on bail?
- Top Cardinal offers Vatican for Olympic Archery venue
- St Andrew’s Cathedral holding a service for Sydney Siege
- Man Haron Monis had a violent criminal history
- PM Tony Abbott responds to the ending of Sydney Siege
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Merry Christmas on Do you still send Christmas cards? How did we venture so far off the road to joy and tranquillity. How have we allowed the road that has a deeper foundation in ... more
- Tejas on Leadership rumblings for PM Abbott? it would be incredibly ironic were the liberal party to get rid of abbott given the previous rudd gillard mess.but then ... more
- Craig on Outrageous pay for council managers Yes, imagine how much they would demand if councils were recognised in the Australian Constitution.Although they do manage ... more
- Greg O on Tony Abbott suffering poll plunge I have said before that Tony has the ability but he can not get the message across. Joe is no better. The Government needs ... more
- geoff on Joe Hockey plays down disharmony TO FIX THE BUDGET YOU HAVE TO BE PREPARED TO TRADE YOUR WAY OUT OF IT BUDGET, NOT JUST DEMAND IT BY PENALIZING THE POOR, THE ... more
- geoff on Tony Abbott suffering poll plunge A GOVERNMENT INTENT ON DESTROYING PEOPLE LIVES BECAUSE OF A BUDGET CRISISS more
- Tejas on GTA5 taken from Target shelves There are worse games out there. The fact is it is a popular game. Just looking at the reviews, very, very favourably.Fact ... more
- Tejas on Want us to shop, let us park! Yes but Steve in the major centres it will cost you even more if you park on the street.I know Westfield at Burwood only has ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Will you play Scrooge at Christmas? Sorry Australia but I am agnostic and my wife is Buddhist. more
- Bikinis not Burkas on 300 right lane road hogs fined What about the left lane hogs that won't move over at an on ramp but prefer to slam on the breaks when the right lane is ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Smoking and the art of politeness Why make laws when they are NOT enforced?I see shop owners sitting 1 meter from their door sucking on their suicide sticks ... more
- Tejas on John & Garry award a Hyundai i30 Congrats to Donna. I was listening live. I am sure John would like this more often where only he is in the studio because he ... more
- MARY CHRIST MASS 2014 on Coles set to sell lottery tickets? Aggressive! Coles's obvious plan is to own everything...and how good is that? I hardly wonder what the lame and toothless, ... more
- COSTCO IS THE GO... on Want us to shop, let us park! @Steve to hell with greedy Westfield, we now go to Costco and buy everything there, it is fantastic and the service is ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on Police defend Potts Point arrest I fully support the actions of the police in this situation. These ferals would have got away except for the astute actions ... more
- Craig on Tension between Abbott & Bishop? Here we go again, ego's getting in the way of coming up with idea's to fix the mess left by the Green's and Labor. Just like ... more
- Steve on Want us to shop, let us park! I had the misfortune of taking my godson to the movies at Westfield Miranda only to discover that they are now charging for ... more
- REALISTIC on Suffering from charity fatigue? Where ever you go, it appears that everyone has got a hard luck story these days. Charities have become an industry with ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Will you play Scrooge at Christmas? Most all of the presents are now imported from china and are not all that cheap in price these days, but very cheap in ... more
- Greg O on Suffering from charity fatigue? A few years ago my wife and I sent a donation to a well known charity. Since then I am sure they have spent more than we ... more
Abbott backs away from Howard
Will Tony Abbott struggle on industrial relations in the shadows of Workchoices? Stuart Bocking looks at what John Howard has had to say. Suddenly Tony Abbott is backing away from the former PM's ideas.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Channel 10's weekend ratings were some of the lowest in history. How can they fix the network? Stuart Bocking on recent results with Media Analyst Steve Allen. Have we lost the art of entertaining television shows?
Nine's Howzat smashed the ratings, taking Australians back to the birth of World Series Cricket and the start of an iconic ad. John Stanley speaks to Allan Johnston, one of the men who created C'mon Aussie C'mon.
These corrupt Labor lunatics have made our electricity prices the dearest in the world, when we should have the cheapest prices in the world. Labor have put their screws into the troubled wobbling nation. Anybody who ever votes for Labor again are stupid idiots and clearly not worthy of being called an Australian. Labor are selling Australia down the drain. Bring on an election and dump the Labor trash.Todd Sunday 2 September, 2012 - 6:55 PM
Despite Juliar Gillard affirming she wouldn't! Labor have still hit poor freezing battling Australians with Labor's fraudulent carbon dioxide tax, franticly telling us they are going to stop "global warming"?? In Europe this year thousands of poor people literally froze to death and Europe's passed-summer was miserably cold. Australia's last summer was cold, the tangible evidence is pointing to global cooling and yet these bullying U.N. global warming taxers, Labor hacks, zombies Juliar Gillard, Greg Combet want us to show some respect and swallow their fraudulent U.N. global warming tax poison which is already badly hurting Australians all so much. The nervous nation cannot wait for the coming mother of all elections to boot all the lying mongrel anti-Australian commie Labor bastards out who are destroying Australia's hard earned sovereignty. God forbid, another 3 year term of atheist Labor would be further unimaginable horror for Australians!Jenny Sims Sunday 2 September, 2012 - 9:17 AM
Respect?? A lying atheist, clearly JuLia Gillard has no self-respect for herself or for the highest office of Australian Prime Minister. i.e. "There will be no carbon tax under the government I lead...I will open up East Timor off- shore illegal immigrant boat processing...I will smash the the people smugglers model" etc, etc... blatant deceptive lies to get Labor elected!! Its a little bit rich now for Gillard's barking, gnashing at the teeth Labor supporters to be complaining that the Justifiably angry electorate are not showing Gillard any respect or trust whatsoever. Who could blame the cheated, lied to concerned electorate for so badly wanting this... "Jack the Ripper"...forked tongue Gillard and her corrupt, unionized Labor low-life cronies all gone ASAP.
N.B. Even Labor's [infamous] revered hero, the badly dumped hopeless excuse for a prime minister; no hyperbol Gough Whitlam has pronounced JuLia Gillard as the worst Prime Minister ever!Timothy Smith Saturday 1 September, 2012 - 12:14 PM
@SILLY, my you are getting desperate! as people are starting to discover the bankruptcy of your politics your abuses have gone up a notch showing you are no longer interested in winning the political argument. You are simply confirming that your side of politics does not have any plans or ideas for the country. You are only banking on the success of your hate and fear campaign. That is too risky as Aussies are not stupid. You need more than hate, abuse and fear to get people's votes.Peter Friday 31 August, 2012 - 11:37 PM
At every given chance Juliar Gillard and her horrible Australian hating Labor cronies are booby-trapping, sabotaging Australia., ruining our future. Labor's fraudulent dictatorial carbon dioxide tax scam. global warming "hysterical"l nonsense clearly illustrates that Labor are plainly evil and should be charged with treason.Atheistic Labor are working for a U.N.Global Government and not for Australia..Treasonous Labor are trashing our sovereignty. A broad referenced Royal Commission into Labor and their corrupt Unions is requiredSILLY JULYAR Friday 31 August, 2012 - 10:56 AM
It is good that they have decided to move fast to the ETS which is a better system than the fixed price on carbon - although anything is good for a start. What is certain is that pricing on carbon whether fixed (carbon tax) or variable (ETS) is a reality. Even Phoney Abutt won't be able to dismantle it regardless of what he says now, if ever he became PM. Recall the Lieberals were never able to dismantle Medicare and compulsory superannuation.Billy Hunt Thursday 30 August, 2012 - 10:23 PM