- Anger at teen jihadist's threats
- Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM
- The Whisper: Waste at Tafe
- Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough
- Gough Whitlam: a giant of our time
- Time to help out Ebola regions?
- Too young for homework?
- Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Laura on Accident hotspot: northern beaches Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Accident hotspot: northern beaches Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on The Whisper: where burqa ban began France saw fit to ban the burqa but "sorry" Australia did not? more
- Raumann Gagnon on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A great leader , a warm friend . Always honest in what he did and said . Faithful to his beliefs and ideas . He shall be ... more
- REALISTIC on Drivers not tested for cocaine use? Well that explains all of the constant madness and road rage etc going on in our streets...so what are our invisible 'police ... more
- THE WEATHER on Perfect storm strikes across Sydney Well its soaking wet and freezing cold, could it be man 'made global warming' in disguise? Without the big dry and the ... more
- Cleangirl on Apologise to a culture of complaint Apologise because someone may choose to take offence ? more
- Join the Q Society on Apologise to a culture of complaint Non offensive T Shirt should have the same wording but with the Islamic State Flag! more
- Patriot on Apologise to a culture of complaint Slick and pretentious Woolworths obviously lack charisma and they lack credibility too. Woolworths will lose even more ... more
- Tanya on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets What a lot of utter BS, When the Greens don't like something you know its OK. When has the truth become "Totally ... more
- WHAT POLICE? on Sydney violence a generation thing? Excuses, excuses! Amazingly even with record police numbers, it is a struggle to find our invisible police force i.e. huge ... more
- Troy on Hillsong, more than just a church So tired of hearing from this woman anytime Hillsong is mentioned. She hasn't been there in well over a decade. She couldn't ... more
- Mr Creepy on Are 'fun police' banning everything? We have all seen it. A poodle mounts the leg of a bigger dog. The expression on the poodles face is a little amusing, a ... more
- Voluptuous Hypothesis on Sydney to bathe in blood moon? Just in time to watch the moon die. Blood moon exsanguinated. Eclipse reached totality. Here, north of Dallas, the moon ... more
- Cleangirl on Labor Party 'Headed for the rocks' Labor has to stop the Left-wing senseless rhetoric, and start looking out for the workers, their families and get some ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Fear as ISIS set to take Kobane It was reported that Islamic State agents are travelling in fours with false passports, posing as refugees to enter Europe! ... more
Abbott backs away from Howard
Will Tony Abbott struggle on industrial relations in the shadows of Workchoices? Stuart Bocking looks at what John Howard has had to say. Suddenly Tony Abbott is backing away from the former PM's ideas.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Channel 10's weekend ratings were some of the lowest in history. How can they fix the network? Stuart Bocking on recent results with Media Analyst Steve Allen. Have we lost the art of entertaining television shows?
Nine's Howzat smashed the ratings, taking Australians back to the birth of World Series Cricket and the start of an iconic ad. John Stanley speaks to Allan Johnston, one of the men who created C'mon Aussie C'mon.
These corrupt Labor lunatics have made our electricity prices the dearest in the world, when we should have the cheapest prices in the world. Labor have put their screws into the troubled wobbling nation. Anybody who ever votes for Labor again are stupid idiots and clearly not worthy of being called an Australian. Labor are selling Australia down the drain. Bring on an election and dump the Labor trash.Todd Sunday 2 September, 2012 - 6:55 PM
Despite Juliar Gillard affirming she wouldn't! Labor have still hit poor freezing battling Australians with Labor's fraudulent carbon dioxide tax, franticly telling us they are going to stop "global warming"?? In Europe this year thousands of poor people literally froze to death and Europe's passed-summer was miserably cold. Australia's last summer was cold, the tangible evidence is pointing to global cooling and yet these bullying U.N. global warming taxers, Labor hacks, zombies Juliar Gillard, Greg Combet want us to show some respect and swallow their fraudulent U.N. global warming tax poison which is already badly hurting Australians all so much. The nervous nation cannot wait for the coming mother of all elections to boot all the lying mongrel anti-Australian commie Labor bastards out who are destroying Australia's hard earned sovereignty. God forbid, another 3 year term of atheist Labor would be further unimaginable horror for Australians!Jenny Sims Sunday 2 September, 2012 - 9:17 AM
Respect?? A lying atheist, clearly JuLia Gillard has no self-respect for herself or for the highest office of Australian Prime Minister. i.e. "There will be no carbon tax under the government I lead...I will open up East Timor off- shore illegal immigrant boat processing...I will smash the the people smugglers model" etc, etc... blatant deceptive lies to get Labor elected!! Its a little bit rich now for Gillard's barking, gnashing at the teeth Labor supporters to be complaining that the Justifiably angry electorate are not showing Gillard any respect or trust whatsoever. Who could blame the cheated, lied to concerned electorate for so badly wanting this... "Jack the Ripper"...forked tongue Gillard and her corrupt, unionized Labor low-life cronies all gone ASAP.
N.B. Even Labor's [infamous] revered hero, the badly dumped hopeless excuse for a prime minister; no hyperbol Gough Whitlam has pronounced JuLia Gillard as the worst Prime Minister ever!Timothy Smith Saturday 1 September, 2012 - 12:14 PM
@SILLY, my you are getting desperate! as people are starting to discover the bankruptcy of your politics your abuses have gone up a notch showing you are no longer interested in winning the political argument. You are simply confirming that your side of politics does not have any plans or ideas for the country. You are only banking on the success of your hate and fear campaign. That is too risky as Aussies are not stupid. You need more than hate, abuse and fear to get people's votes.Peter Friday 31 August, 2012 - 11:37 PM
At every given chance Juliar Gillard and her horrible Australian hating Labor cronies are booby-trapping, sabotaging Australia., ruining our future. Labor's fraudulent dictatorial carbon dioxide tax scam. global warming "hysterical"l nonsense clearly illustrates that Labor are plainly evil and should be charged with treason.Atheistic Labor are working for a U.N.Global Government and not for Australia..Treasonous Labor are trashing our sovereignty. A broad referenced Royal Commission into Labor and their corrupt Unions is requiredSILLY JULYAR Friday 31 August, 2012 - 10:56 AM
It is good that they have decided to move fast to the ETS which is a better system than the fixed price on carbon - although anything is good for a start. What is certain is that pricing on carbon whether fixed (carbon tax) or variable (ETS) is a reality. Even Phoney Abutt won't be able to dismantle it regardless of what he says now, if ever he became PM. Recall the Lieberals were never able to dismantle Medicare and compulsory superannuation.Billy Hunt Thursday 30 August, 2012 - 10:23 PM