- Ian Roberts: the effects of concussion
- Search for mystery flight MH370
- Mark Bosnich on his career at the net
- Hotseat: OK to profit off WWI?
- Aussies to zap space junk with lasers?
- Vivid Sydney set to be biggest yet!
- Making TV soapies in a war zone?
- Buy local: vote with your wallet
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- David Hoffman on Is terrorism behind missing plane? I am looking at this event through the lens of being a lifelong student of human behaviour. I know enough to believe that, ... more
- Gary on Too late to stop climate change now? I simply let the facts talk to me and as Garry Linnell stated it was warmer 27 years ago. So where is the evidence of ... more
- helen on Scrap the My School website? Hello Angela, have just read Peter 'Fitz' remarks re your morning show. Agree! you are a delight to tune into each ... more
- David T. on Do we still need a Women's Day? In my experience, every day is Women's Day. more
- David T. on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? How "bloody" stupid. Government, stay out of our lives. more
- David T. on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali Break another country's laws and you can expect to be treated according to their law. I have no sympathy for thede ... more
- Rod M on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali To me it seems very clear why journos are being booted out of Bali. Their courts expect people to abide by the spirit and ... more
- Mary on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? What a waste of the tax payers money, why not give it to hospitals... they need it more. more
- Kimber on Scrap the My School website? Well said @Coasty!!! :) more
- Kimber on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? OMG, pay people to lose weight, pay people to quit smoking, now this.From the time kids can eat solid food fruit and ... more
- Jester4212 on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? Why why why must the govenrment become involved?! Even for parents to pay their children to do this is unbelieveable. They ... more
- Coasty on Scrap the My School website? Ridiculous. I'm now finding the teaching industry has gotten hysterical & political. The My Schools website was one of the ... more
- Jester4212 on A pizza stuffed with cheeseburgers? I can't believe what I'm watching. Disgusting. more
- William Coleman on Drugs & alcohol affecting our schools The classroom today is yesterdays psychiatric ward. more
- William Coleman on Chinese buying up Sydney housing? So the big money comes to oz and home prices soar .Meanwhile we buy products from Asian countries because it is so cheap due ... more
- Jester4212 on Should we pay people to lose weight? Cold hard cash is a complete cop-out, just like the baby bonus. I'm all for wanting to help these people out. But have ... more
- Greg O on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Of course Kevin will stop the war and I have no doubt he will also help the Russians tackle global warming by putting pink ... more
- Coasty on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia No-one minds backpackers. They're great. I was one & I want my kids to do it. The problem here, is one that's all too ... more
- Cleangirl on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Kevin ? Twins sharing the same name. Why is he allowed in with the U.N ? Why do we even financially support both Kevin and ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on What frustrates you on our trains? What frustrates you on our trains?That they refuse to supply a mobile number so that we can give them live updates of ... more
Abbott backs away from Howard
Will Tony Abbott struggle on industrial relations in the shadows of Workchoices? Stuart Bocking looks at what John Howard has had to say. Suddenly Tony Abbott is backing away from the former PM's ideas.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Channel 10's weekend ratings were some of the lowest in history. How can they fix the network? Stuart Bocking on recent results with Media Analyst Steve Allen. Have we lost the art of entertaining television shows?
Nine's Howzat smashed the ratings, taking Australians back to the birth of World Series Cricket and the start of an iconic ad. John Stanley speaks to Allan Johnston, one of the men who created C'mon Aussie C'mon.
These corrupt Labor lunatics have made our electricity prices the dearest in the world, when we should have the cheapest prices in the world. Labor have put their screws into the troubled wobbling nation. Anybody who ever votes for Labor again are stupid idiots and clearly not worthy of being called an Australian. Labor are selling Australia down the drain. Bring on an election and dump the Labor trash.Todd Sunday 2 September, 2012 - 6:55 PM
Despite Juliar Gillard affirming she wouldn't! Labor have still hit poor freezing battling Australians with Labor's fraudulent carbon dioxide tax, franticly telling us they are going to stop "global warming"?? In Europe this year thousands of poor people literally froze to death and Europe's passed-summer was miserably cold. Australia's last summer was cold, the tangible evidence is pointing to global cooling and yet these bullying U.N. global warming taxers, Labor hacks, zombies Juliar Gillard, Greg Combet want us to show some respect and swallow their fraudulent U.N. global warming tax poison which is already badly hurting Australians all so much. The nervous nation cannot wait for the coming mother of all elections to boot all the lying mongrel anti-Australian commie Labor bastards out who are destroying Australia's hard earned sovereignty. God forbid, another 3 year term of atheist Labor would be further unimaginable horror for Australians!Jenny Sims Sunday 2 September, 2012 - 9:17 AM
Respect?? A lying atheist, clearly JuLia Gillard has no self-respect for herself or for the highest office of Australian Prime Minister. i.e. "There will be no carbon tax under the government I lead...I will open up East Timor off- shore illegal immigrant boat processing...I will smash the the people smugglers model" etc, etc... blatant deceptive lies to get Labor elected!! Its a little bit rich now for Gillard's barking, gnashing at the teeth Labor supporters to be complaining that the Justifiably angry electorate are not showing Gillard any respect or trust whatsoever. Who could blame the cheated, lied to concerned electorate for so badly wanting this... "Jack the Ripper"...forked tongue Gillard and her corrupt, unionized Labor low-life cronies all gone ASAP.
N.B. Even Labor's [infamous] revered hero, the badly dumped hopeless excuse for a prime minister; no hyperbol Gough Whitlam has pronounced JuLia Gillard as the worst Prime Minister ever!Timothy Smith Saturday 1 September, 2012 - 12:14 PM
@SILLY, my you are getting desperate! as people are starting to discover the bankruptcy of your politics your abuses have gone up a notch showing you are no longer interested in winning the political argument. You are simply confirming that your side of politics does not have any plans or ideas for the country. You are only banking on the success of your hate and fear campaign. That is too risky as Aussies are not stupid. You need more than hate, abuse and fear to get people's votes.Peter Friday 31 August, 2012 - 11:37 PM
At every given chance Juliar Gillard and her horrible Australian hating Labor cronies are booby-trapping, sabotaging Australia., ruining our future. Labor's fraudulent dictatorial carbon dioxide tax scam. global warming "hysterical"l nonsense clearly illustrates that Labor are plainly evil and should be charged with treason.Atheistic Labor are working for a U.N.Global Government and not for Australia..Treasonous Labor are trashing our sovereignty. A broad referenced Royal Commission into Labor and their corrupt Unions is requiredSILLY JULYAR Friday 31 August, 2012 - 10:56 AM
It is good that they have decided to move fast to the ETS which is a better system than the fixed price on carbon - although anything is good for a start. What is certain is that pricing on carbon whether fixed (carbon tax) or variable (ETS) is a reality. Even Phoney Abutt won't be able to dismantle it regardless of what he says now, if ever he became PM. Recall the Lieberals were never able to dismantle Medicare and compulsory superannuation.Billy Hunt Thursday 30 August, 2012 - 10:23 PM