- Mortgage war: should you fix?
- MH17: the long journey home
- Joe Hockey wanted tougher budget?
- Sharina Live on Stage at Sydney RSL
- HMAS Darwin: Aussie pride at sea
- Medicinal cannabis for terminally ill
- Sydney suffering too many councils
- PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Greta on New Times for Weekend Shows Fantastic to hear Tim coming on earlier - love his show, has interesting segments, would love to hear more of the gardening ... more
- NOT A GOOD LOOK... on The Whisper: lineup to be a Knight? How hypocritical and pretentious is that staunch republican ex-Governor General, Ms. Quentin Bryce. She jumped at Tony ... more
- WAKE UP AUSTRALIA on PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin Our moronic politicians get shabbier everyday, they obviously have no class. This is clearly a recipe for disaster! more
- 1959 GRANGE... on Medicinal cannabis for terminally ill Obviously dying, suffering people with cancer urgently need medicinal cannabis and our constant support! In America they ... more
- ANGRY RATEPAYERS... on Sydney suffering too many councils Just got the big IPART $$$rate slug from useless, arrogant Holroyd/Merrylands council and what a complete joke this council ... more
- Terence on PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin Sorry John,I listened to that powderpuff of an interview this morning with Senator Lambie."Would a male MP get the same ... more
- SHOT DOWN... on MH17: Putin behind the attack? Smoking gun, President Putin's body language speaks volumes, he is obviously as guilty as sin and he needs to be dealt with. ... more
- Chris Teller on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? Jacqui Lambie is not exactly stacked so I would not bother taking a second look unless she had breast enhancements. more
- Keith A Tudor on UN unanimous vote on MH17 @Get Real - an excellent comment indeed. Putin sadly is not a leaders'bootlace. Just look at the face on it and the eyes ... more
- Greg O on Has the PM finally found his voice? I hope so. He has the ability but the time for him to make it look like he has it is well and truly overdue. more
- Greg O on Why do we need childcare subsidies This is getting ridiculous. What is next? Perhaps Government assistance for old blokes like me to go on fishing trips. ... more
- Cleangirl on Why do we need childcare subsidies Either give ALL mothers money or at least means test for low incomers. Why are we encouraging people to outsource their ... more
- Peter of Darwin on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? One analogy you forgot to make is - what would Jacqui Lambie have said about Tony Abbott if he described his preferences and ... more
- GLOBAL COOLING... on Has the PM finally found his voice? When the going gets really tough, the tough get going. Can you just imagine if pathetic Julia Gillard was prime minister ... more
- Peter on Death toll climbs in Gaza crisis Why they're pissed 1. Electricity is available for only 8 hours per day, . 2. 90% of the water found in the Gaza Strip is ... more
- PROFESSOR FLIM FLAMMERY on The Carbon Tax repealed in Senate @Craig asks: "I would love to know just what that cause is."? Obviously $$$$$$$$$ money, money and more money for the ... more
- GET REAL... on UN unanimous vote on MH17 The minute this happened that tough guy, gutless bully, President Putin should of went directly to the crash site and taken ... more
- CHILDCARE?? on Why do we need childcare subsidies Childcare is a bit rough on the kids. Previously the parents took responsibility of caring for their tiny tots and made ... more
- Greg O on PM fails to get bounce in polls It is the old democracy tradition again. The electorate always votes for the party that promises the biggest bag of goodies ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Horror scenes from Flight MH17 Putin eh! Just look at the face and the eyes embedded in it! A stark appearance/psysiognamy as cold and frozen like the ... more
Abbott backs away from Howard
Will Tony Abbott struggle on industrial relations in the shadows of Workchoices? Stuart Bocking looks at what John Howard has had to say. Suddenly Tony Abbott is backing away from the former PM's ideas.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Channel 10's weekend ratings were some of the lowest in history. How can they fix the network? Stuart Bocking on recent results with Media Analyst Steve Allen. Have we lost the art of entertaining television shows?
Nine's Howzat smashed the ratings, taking Australians back to the birth of World Series Cricket and the start of an iconic ad. John Stanley speaks to Allan Johnston, one of the men who created C'mon Aussie C'mon.
These corrupt Labor lunatics have made our electricity prices the dearest in the world, when we should have the cheapest prices in the world. Labor have put their screws into the troubled wobbling nation. Anybody who ever votes for Labor again are stupid idiots and clearly not worthy of being called an Australian. Labor are selling Australia down the drain. Bring on an election and dump the Labor trash.Todd Sunday 2 September, 2012 - 6:55 PM
Despite Juliar Gillard affirming she wouldn't! Labor have still hit poor freezing battling Australians with Labor's fraudulent carbon dioxide tax, franticly telling us they are going to stop "global warming"?? In Europe this year thousands of poor people literally froze to death and Europe's passed-summer was miserably cold. Australia's last summer was cold, the tangible evidence is pointing to global cooling and yet these bullying U.N. global warming taxers, Labor hacks, zombies Juliar Gillard, Greg Combet want us to show some respect and swallow their fraudulent U.N. global warming tax poison which is already badly hurting Australians all so much. The nervous nation cannot wait for the coming mother of all elections to boot all the lying mongrel anti-Australian commie Labor bastards out who are destroying Australia's hard earned sovereignty. God forbid, another 3 year term of atheist Labor would be further unimaginable horror for Australians!Jenny Sims Sunday 2 September, 2012 - 9:17 AM
Respect?? A lying atheist, clearly JuLia Gillard has no self-respect for herself or for the highest office of Australian Prime Minister. i.e. "There will be no carbon tax under the government I lead...I will open up East Timor off- shore illegal immigrant boat processing...I will smash the the people smugglers model" etc, etc... blatant deceptive lies to get Labor elected!! Its a little bit rich now for Gillard's barking, gnashing at the teeth Labor supporters to be complaining that the Justifiably angry electorate are not showing Gillard any respect or trust whatsoever. Who could blame the cheated, lied to concerned electorate for so badly wanting this... "Jack the Ripper"...forked tongue Gillard and her corrupt, unionized Labor low-life cronies all gone ASAP.
N.B. Even Labor's [infamous] revered hero, the badly dumped hopeless excuse for a prime minister; no hyperbol Gough Whitlam has pronounced JuLia Gillard as the worst Prime Minister ever!Timothy Smith Saturday 1 September, 2012 - 12:14 PM
@SILLY, my you are getting desperate! as people are starting to discover the bankruptcy of your politics your abuses have gone up a notch showing you are no longer interested in winning the political argument. You are simply confirming that your side of politics does not have any plans or ideas for the country. You are only banking on the success of your hate and fear campaign. That is too risky as Aussies are not stupid. You need more than hate, abuse and fear to get people's votes.Peter Friday 31 August, 2012 - 11:37 PM
At every given chance Juliar Gillard and her horrible Australian hating Labor cronies are booby-trapping, sabotaging Australia., ruining our future. Labor's fraudulent dictatorial carbon dioxide tax scam. global warming "hysterical"l nonsense clearly illustrates that Labor are plainly evil and should be charged with treason.Atheistic Labor are working for a U.N.Global Government and not for Australia..Treasonous Labor are trashing our sovereignty. A broad referenced Royal Commission into Labor and their corrupt Unions is requiredSILLY JULYAR Friday 31 August, 2012 - 10:56 AM
It is good that they have decided to move fast to the ETS which is a better system than the fixed price on carbon - although anything is good for a start. What is certain is that pricing on carbon whether fixed (carbon tax) or variable (ETS) is a reality. Even Phoney Abutt won't be able to dismantle it regardless of what he says now, if ever he became PM. Recall the Lieberals were never able to dismantle Medicare and compulsory superannuation.Billy Hunt Thursday 30 August, 2012 - 10:23 PM