- Red tape and double standards?
- Cooks Companion gets a garnish
- Our forgotten homeless veterans
- Jet pack designed for police
- News Forum: the issues of the week
- Boomers accused of retiring on dole
- Fast Facts on The Children's Hospital at Westmead
- Xenophon to set up political party
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Roberto Georgio on Nova Peris sets back race relations? obviously not very impressed with whites, but happy to take there hard earned money. more
- Barry G on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate By By , Thanks Rudd AND Gillard ,,Seeya Australia. more
- Cleangirl on Nova Peris sets back race relations? Claims to be the victim here ??? more
- Tony on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate And as if the police will get anywhere? These people seem to be able to do whatever they want too, whenever they want too, ... more
- NO MONEY NO HONEY on New Gold Opal card for Seniors Beware, the scheming movers & shaker's agenda is to make a $cashless society. more
- Keith A Tudor on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? @ Realistic-Canberra - well said indeed. It is quite sickening the mess Madame Gillard left us all - including the abject ... more
- Join the Q Society on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless No they don't, when the nameless arrived on leaky boats they were given Government housing, white goods and the never ending ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? Senator Nova Peris was always going to be just another one of failed prime minister JuLia Gillard's sick jokes. No wonder ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless Our grandstanding, uncaring governments, both Labor/Green & Liberal are donating countless $billions of borrowed $$dollars ... more
- Cleangirl on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? The Token job placer should also stand down, disgraceful. more
- peter on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise get more attention on pump price we should be paying after lower crude price drop , why the lag in price drop we pay through ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Why paying more for petrol stinks! I remember the big con, the panic, scare campaign 40 years ago when we were told we would run out of oil within 5 years and ... more
- Greg O on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise Well something has to rise if any Government no matter who it might be is going to pay back the massive debt that the Kevin ... more
- Cleangirl on Why paying more for petrol stinks! why not 40c on Dog food, or a charge for cyclists ? Motoring is a necessity. more
- EMPTY TANK on The Whisper: Woolies Woes I wish greedy Woolies and Coles would be stopped from messing about with petrol $prices? This a very big election issue... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin Evidently these days Aussies have got no money to bid with...so much for so called free trade, well done big Joe? more
- Bao Tran on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? Good question. This day and age you have to be either very brave or very stupid. It shows how society is now. What if it was ... more
- Tanya on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin We wanted to buy an investment property a few years ago. Looked at a lot of different agents, but one of them most ... more
- Joanne L. on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? After what happened to Daniel Morcombe, I feared the worse, thank God she is alright...there is a very big lesson here for ... more
- Barry G on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin By By Australia , A special thanks to Gough Whitlam for those big reforms , more Labor disasters from back then and many ... more
Abbott "cowardly" in Indonesia?
Paul Murray on the Prime Minister Julia Gillard speaking out about Tony Abbott not discussing his plan to turn back refugee boats to Indonesia with the nation's president because he knows it won't happen.
The Coalition leader is under fire for failing to discuss his promise to turn back asylum seeker boats, despite it being a key plank of his party's policy.
Immigration Minister Chris Bowen’s accusation Opposition leader Tony Abbott is "all tough talk on home turf" but not having the courage to raise turning back the boats with Indonesia's President.
Julia Gillard says Mr Abbott's approach was cowardly.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Australia's population is on the rise, but just how big should our population get before we are officially at our limits? Jason Morrison on the balanced arguments for and against a big Australia - Have Your Say!
Stuart Bocking questions if any good will come from Western Australia's new sex offender register. Hetty Johnston of Bravehearts on the website providing details of around 50 of the most dangerous sex offenders.
Standing 8 count, no, wait, there goes the towel. Terrence, it's suprising how many of us are blind to how relatively well off we are now, given the GFC and given the very hard hits that the living standards of those in other developed economies have taken. If they would wakeup to themselves and start talking and acting positively (as our position deserves), our local economy would strengthen. Confidence is a key element in maintaining a stable economic position.James W Friday 19 October, 2012 - 3:50 PM
@James W, given that Samuel Kyrikos did not contradict any of your figures and arguments with substance, and is only asking us to trust his dubious knowledge, we can safely assume that he has conceded.Terrence Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 8:59 PM
Justin J - $17,000 per tax payer, hardly a huge debt. The result is that we have one of the best performing economies in the developed world. Your resorting to name calling underlines the fact that you have no genuine argument.James W Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 9:57 AM
What an abject wacko this James W posting his rubbish here. The National debt inflicted on us citizens by the utter fools Gillard and Swan is beyond disgusting. They ought to be put on trial when they are booted for the irreparable damage they have done to our beloved country Australia. Twenty years it will take to fix the abject mess these pair of cretins have made of our Australia.Justin J Wednesday 17 October, 2012 - 9:54 PM
You are quite right Yusuf. The Palestinian tragedy is the most disgraceful evidence of our western duplicity. Western imperial powers made the Palestinians pay for the terrible treatment of jews in Europe - despicable treatment in which Palestinians had no part at all. What a tragedy!Terrence Wednesday 17 October, 2012 - 9:11 PM
@yusuf, is that you Cat Stevens.Meow Wednesday 17 October, 2012 - 9:02 PM