- Jacob Borg wins the Citroen DS3
- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O'Farrell the man
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Abbott "cowardly" in Indonesia?
Paul Murray on the Prime Minister Julia Gillard speaking out about Tony Abbott not discussing his plan to turn back refugee boats to Indonesia with the nation's president because he knows it won't happen.
The Coalition leader is under fire for failing to discuss his promise to turn back asylum seeker boats, despite it being a key plank of his party's policy.
Immigration Minister Chris Bowen’s accusation Opposition leader Tony Abbott is "all tough talk on home turf" but not having the courage to raise turning back the boats with Indonesia's President.
Julia Gillard says Mr Abbott's approach was cowardly.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Australia's population is on the rise, but just how big should our population get before we are officially at our limits? Jason Morrison on the balanced arguments for and against a big Australia - Have Your Say!
Stuart Bocking questions if any good will come from Western Australia's new sex offender register. Hetty Johnston of Bravehearts on the website providing details of around 50 of the most dangerous sex offenders.
Standing 8 count, no, wait, there goes the towel. Terrence, it's suprising how many of us are blind to how relatively well off we are now, given the GFC and given the very hard hits that the living standards of those in other developed economies have taken. If they would wakeup to themselves and start talking and acting positively (as our position deserves), our local economy would strengthen. Confidence is a key element in maintaining a stable economic position.James W Friday 19 October, 2012 - 3:50 PM
@James W, given that Samuel Kyrikos did not contradict any of your figures and arguments with substance, and is only asking us to trust his dubious knowledge, we can safely assume that he has conceded.Terrence Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 8:59 PM
Justin J - $17,000 per tax payer, hardly a huge debt. The result is that we have one of the best performing economies in the developed world. Your resorting to name calling underlines the fact that you have no genuine argument.James W Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 9:57 AM
What an abject wacko this James W posting his rubbish here. The National debt inflicted on us citizens by the utter fools Gillard and Swan is beyond disgusting. They ought to be put on trial when they are booted for the irreparable damage they have done to our beloved country Australia. Twenty years it will take to fix the abject mess these pair of cretins have made of our Australia.Justin J Wednesday 17 October, 2012 - 9:54 PM
You are quite right Yusuf. The Palestinian tragedy is the most disgraceful evidence of our western duplicity. Western imperial powers made the Palestinians pay for the terrible treatment of jews in Europe - despicable treatment in which Palestinians had no part at all. What a tragedy!Terrence Wednesday 17 October, 2012 - 9:11 PM
@yusuf, is that you Cat Stevens.Meow Wednesday 17 October, 2012 - 9:02 PM