- "Islam" absent over UK terrorism?
- Vivid Sydney lights up the CBD
- Was the Warner fine appropriate?
- Tom Richards, Wallaby Warrior
- Call to ban live sporting odds on TV
- Protecting against insidious terrorism
- Tributes flow for Hazel Hawke
- Open Mic: Distance Education
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Peter on Ford to cut production in Australia And now the ACTU come charging in on their white donkey, guns ablazing seeing who they can hit in a ridiculous attempt to ... more
- peter on Was the Warner fine appropriate? Cricket, football, soccer, racing just about any sport these days is subject to bizarre and draconian laws of conduct that ... more
- Simon on Ford to cut production in Australia communism in the making. So who controls it all? lets not be niave about this. more
- Peter on Protecting against insidious terrorism Of course there will be copycat attacks, the followers of the religion of peace believe that everyone that does not believe ... more
- CARMEN on Tributes flow for Hazel Hawke The passing of Mrs. Hazel Hawke has really saddened me...I had a lot of respect for this wonderful person who always came ... more
- Douglas on Ford to cut production in Australia At least the workers are getting 3 years notice, better then 3 days more
- Keith A Tudor on 19 new charges against Thomson And so the charges pour in and are added to the mass of other charges already preferred against this joker - yet it drags on ... more
- Samuel Kyrikos on Ford to cut production in Australia I agree this has been coming your years. Little or no productivity and vehicle improvements. I believe the trade unionists ... more
- paulo on UK terror: soldier hacked to death Robert.I studied history and most people know that the nazis wanted to dominate europe .They also murdered ... more
- paulo on UK terror: soldier hacked to death So Peter you are an example of what i said about extremism or You accuse muslims of rioting ,raping, riots yet you forget ... more
- Peter on UK terror: soldier hacked to death @ Robert: I think you might be the one who needs to research WWII. This time open your eyes. more
- Katrina Haller on Calls to legalise euthanasia in NSW Assisted suicide has been prohibited for over 2000 years. It would have made doctors into killers. We can focus on care for ... more
- Vince on Calls to legalise euthanasia in NSW I would like to know what these politicians would do if they knew someone who was going through unimaginable suffering. I'm ... more
- Vince on Ford to cut production in Australia Totally agree with Peter. The writing was on the wall years ago, so it should not have come as a surprise. I can't feel ... more
- Kimber on Calls to legalise euthanasia in NSW Anybody who has had to sit by the side of terminally ill person and see their distress at having to linger and suffer in ... more
- Robert on UK terror: soldier hacked to death @paulo. You havent got a clue about WW2. Try researching without hollywood movies and propaganda books. more
- Robert on Ford to cut production in Australia So much for globalisation. Boy they really suckered us into that one. more
- Peter on UK terror: soldier hacked to death And one of the biggest supporters of the Nazi's was Islam! the SS even had a muslim death squad! The EDL and other so called ... more
- Peter on Ford to cut production in Australia And who didn't see this coming years ago?Typical Labor and Unions not living in the real world and understanding that ... more
- Peter on Premier sticks with Gonski decision Barry was conned by Ju-lier!There is no extra money for Gonski! Any money they do have has been re-directed from other ... more
Abbott "cowardly" in Indonesia?
Paul Murray on the Prime Minister Julia Gillard speaking out about Tony Abbott not discussing his plan to turn back refugee boats to Indonesia with the nation's president because he knows it won't happen.
The Coalition leader is under fire for failing to discuss his promise to turn back asylum seeker boats, despite it being a key plank of his party's policy.
Immigration Minister Chris Bowen’s accusation Opposition leader Tony Abbott is "all tough talk on home turf" but not having the courage to raise turning back the boats with Indonesia's President.
Julia Gillard says Mr Abbott's approach was cowardly.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Australia's population is on the rise, but just how big should our population get before we are officially at our limits? Jason Morrison on the balanced arguments for and against a big Australia - Have Your Say!
Stuart Bocking questions if any good will come from Western Australia's new sex offender register. Hetty Johnston of Bravehearts on the website providing details of around 50 of the most dangerous sex offenders.
Standing 8 count, no, wait, there goes the towel. Terrence, it's suprising how many of us are blind to how relatively well off we are now, given the GFC and given the very hard hits that the living standards of those in other developed economies have taken. If they would wakeup to themselves and start talking and acting positively (as our position deserves), our local economy would strengthen. Confidence is a key element in maintaining a stable economic position.James W Friday 19 October, 2012 - 3:50 PM
@James W, given that Samuel Kyrikos did not contradict any of your figures and arguments with substance, and is only asking us to trust his dubious knowledge, we can safely assume that he has conceded.Terrence Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 8:59 PM
Justin J - $17,000 per tax payer, hardly a huge debt. The result is that we have one of the best performing economies in the developed world. Your resorting to name calling underlines the fact that you have no genuine argument.James W Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 9:57 AM
What an abject wacko this James W posting his rubbish here. The National debt inflicted on us citizens by the utter fools Gillard and Swan is beyond disgusting. They ought to be put on trial when they are booted for the irreparable damage they have done to our beloved country Australia. Twenty years it will take to fix the abject mess these pair of cretins have made of our Australia.Justin J Wednesday 17 October, 2012 - 9:54 PM
You are quite right Yusuf. The Palestinian tragedy is the most disgraceful evidence of our western duplicity. Western imperial powers made the Palestinians pay for the terrible treatment of jews in Europe - despicable treatment in which Palestinians had no part at all. What a tragedy!Terrence Wednesday 17 October, 2012 - 9:11 PM
@yusuf, is that you Cat Stevens.Meow Wednesday 17 October, 2012 - 9:02 PM