- Disabled parking demerit points
- Phillip Hughes: Greg Matthews Tribute
- Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute!
- AIRA gossip from Richard Wilkins
- Council protest ships at White Bay
- Cowan appeals Morcombe confession
- Shorten plays co-payment all wrong?
- Phil Hughes: Ambo response queires
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- md nurul amin on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! pathetic news for me and shocked at the dawn demise of HUGE. CA lost a legend' tribute to him more
- Paul Carter on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My condolences to Phillip Hughes Family, Friends and the Cricket Fraternity after his tragic death yesterday. more
- Yvonne Holmes on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My deepest sympathy to Phillip Hughes' family at this tragic time. I have joined thousands of others in crying for your ... more
- Mohammed Salim on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! In Memory of Philip HughesCricket is not just a game but a family. We are all brothers ; surpassing borders and nations. We ... more
- Dr Wajdi Hadi on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My Condolences to family and to all Australia,May God give patience to his family and friends.I suggets to gather support to ... more
- kathleen, richard, ryan & blake on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! We have followed your journey and with sadness, we along with your family and friends mourn the loss of a talented player ... more
- Colin on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! A very very sad day for the world of cricket. So sorry for Phillip Hughes and his family. RIP PhilSpare a thought for Sean ... more
- sada siwan on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! have not met him, but there are some cricketers whom I just like and Phil is one of them. may god be with you and rest in ... more
- Trevor Lord on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened as an ex East St resident. Knew his mum casually at Macksville RSL.his uncle cut my 90 year old parents ... more
- Ross & Sylvia Tollow on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! We express our deepest sympathy to all the Hughes family, may your son and brother rest in peace. Our thoughts are also with ... more
- Tejas on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My best wishes to the family. He passed playing the game he loved. He reminds us how precious life is. Please let his death ... more
- Sylvia Krupenin & Nina Ersh on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phillip Hughes,Deepest condolences to his family, friends and his team mates. My prayers and thoughts are with you at ... more
- YESHUA.. on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! God have mercy on Phil's soul, merciful Jesus have mercy on Phil and I hope and pray that Phil is in the Book of ... more
- Muhammad Sheraz on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened to hear about PHIL Hughes passes away, don't have words to say, it left me in tears , my sympathy and ... more
- edmund hunt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I;am just gutted for his family and the whole cricket community which is a massive part of aust sport- he walked my son ... more
- Matt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Phillip was a great player. An all round good bloke. He will be missed. Rest In Peace mate. more
- Robyn Hanna on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I was at the Sydney Cricket Ground in the M.A Noble stand as was his Mum and Dad taking the video of the 100 runs that he ... more
- sangamesha on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Philip Hughes RIP,I am so sad. more
- Will on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phil HughesIf the first test still goes ahead Phil Hughes should still be named and Australia should take the field with ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on $7 co-payment fee abandoned? That dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, "heavy lifting" U.N. 's big Joe Hockey and Mathias Corman are self-serving ... more
Abbott driving home Pacific upgrades
Opposition Leader Tony Abbott is driving a truck from Brisbane to Terrigal, selling his plan to fix the Pacific Highway. He is calling for the Federal Government to increase its share of funding for upgrades.
The Coalition is promising $5.6-billion to complete the duplication of the highway. Mr Abbott tells John Stanley it's an integral part of his plan, heading into the next election.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Sydney has reclaimed the title of Australia's favourite city, beating out Melbourne by one vote. Sydney has also been given the nod for its bars and restaurants in the Australian Traveller Magazine Awards.
The pressure on the RBA is the soaring Aussie dollar, as rates drop, the steam isn't taken away. Stuart Bocking questions however the Treasurer on negative comments, and the forgotten self-funded retirees.
Abbott is facing pressure within his own ranks to produce some policies and leave the personal attacks to Julie Bishop. But what he has come up with are "pie in the sky" promises again. This goof does not understand the difference between policy and promise.Terrence Thursday 6 December, 2012 - 11:13 PM
The federal government has plunged this country into a place that has no national pride, or unity and our culture is under a real threat of becoming extinct.
all our servicemen and women must be wondering why,and that folks is an absolute factlindsay ball Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 6:09 PM
Yes! Lie-bor bends over backwards giving our borrowed money away to every two bit NGO and corrupt country because of their great socialist ideals! But when it comes to real life down on the farm Australian problems "Go Whistle" Australians will be fed pie in the sky unfunded election grabbing promises whilst our borrowed money get sent overseas. Remember we are funding India's 2nd Aircraft Carrier, we have NONE!Peter Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 3:38 PM
Now this is policy!
Not like the pie in the sky unfunded promises from Gillard and Co!Peter Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 1:47 PM
The Labor federal government are far too pre-occupied busily wasting countless $billions borrowed from China. On such projects as building mosques and islamic schools, roads and bridges etc in other countries who do not even like us. But just love the stupidly donated money from Labor!! Tony Abbott calling for the Federal Government to increase its share of funding for upgrades will of course fall upon Labor's deaf ears.
N.B. I can hardly wait to hear the "real" phony Tony Albanese's and the "real" Juliar Gillard's usual silly childish bitchy responses!DONNA Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 12:14 PM