- 2nd Sydney airport Badgery's Creek?
- Young boys boxing, at 11?
- Benefit cards for dole recipients?
- Let down by the justice system?
- You know you're getting old when?
- Fan base grows with Socceroos win
- Police set higher fine quotas?
- Kids turning away from league?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Zoran Grujic on Police set higher fine quotas? When will premier start to fix our hospitals what he promised before election more
- Angela Coombes on Police set higher fine quotas? @Jeff posting here I fully agree. O'Farrell and Co are a big deceitful let down of those of us who voted for Liberals. He is ... more
- Samuel J Kyrikos on Police set higher fine quotas? I agree abortionTruth. What is needed is more unmarked police cars to reign in those dangerous mugs tear arsing around in ... more
- The Real Problem on Police set higher fine quotas? There is nearly always a solution to every problem. Provided we dont allow the problem to grow to the point where it ... more
- James W on Let down by the justice system? Jill, her family and friends were let down by the Justice System well before sentencing. The lesson here is to look out for ... more
- Terrence on Time to lift drinking age to 21? The right-wing loonies consider prohibition, intolerance of crime, and harsh punishments as behaviour associated with ... more
- Jeff on Police set higher fine quotas? I vote for Barry because he promised to keep the electric grid and get rid of the money making camera's. He's sold most of ... more
- Jeff on Male voters flee Labor in latest poll Next election this is how I would voteJulia VS Tony Kevin VS Tony With Carbon tax Kevin Vs Tony Kevin drops the carbon tax. more
- Jeff on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Damn right it should be 21 and lift the driving, voting, marriage age to 21 also. Kids these days are 100% careless, ... more
- Terrence on Call on Labor elders to fix the party Granted they may have a good story to tell, but the fact is they haven't been able to tell it; and that is all that matters. ... more
- Terrence on Why are Catholic schools booming? @Jan McTiernan, Gonski is a FUNDING MODEL for schools. It is not the funds itself, a fact that is lost on party hacks like ... more
- Terrence on Why are Catholic schools booming? Heaven help us now that Abortionised Truth wants to look after our babies! Who would want to raise their children as bigots ... more
- keith on Kids turning away from league? Rugby league,like most sports has an ever increasing player level.The level of discipline by kids of all ages on the field ... more
- Sheryl Pursehouse on You know you're getting old when? You know your old when.. you know what Peck's Paste and Bonox are and actually still eat them, much to the amusement of work ... more
- James W on Fan base grows with Socceroos win Doing the maths now 'Abortion'. Idiots I've conversed with on 2UE's page today....1 and it's you 'Abortion'. more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge Lets all hope with the inconsistent sentencing process, that those people deciding the sentence, have children of their own ... more
- lloyd on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge One must express concern at this decision, a young man is dead because of act of thugery, by a person having no regard for ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Police set higher fine quotas? If everybody obeyed the road rules there would be no deaths, no injuries, the panel shops would go out of business and so ... more
- Kimber on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge So, so sad for the Kelly family.Sick and tired of feral, despicable, irresponsible, selfish others turning decent law ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Paulo, correct. The problem with many of these stereoytpe views is lack of knowledge, irrational fear and closed ... more
Abbott driving home Pacific upgrades
Opposition Leader Tony Abbott is driving a truck from Brisbane to Terrigal, selling his plan to fix the Pacific Highway. He is calling for the Federal Government to increase its share of funding for upgrades.
The Coalition is promising $5.6-billion to complete the duplication of the highway. Mr Abbott tells John Stanley it's an integral part of his plan, heading into the next election.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Sydney has reclaimed the title of Australia's favourite city, beating out Melbourne by one vote. Sydney has also been given the nod for its bars and restaurants in the Australian Traveller Magazine Awards.
The pressure on the RBA is the soaring Aussie dollar, as rates drop, the steam isn't taken away. Stuart Bocking questions however the Treasurer on negative comments, and the forgotten self-funded retirees.
Abbott is facing pressure within his own ranks to produce some policies and leave the personal attacks to Julie Bishop. But what he has come up with are "pie in the sky" promises again. This goof does not understand the difference between policy and promise.Terrence Thursday 6 December, 2012 - 11:13 PM
The federal government has plunged this country into a place that has no national pride, or unity and our culture is under a real threat of becoming extinct.
all our servicemen and women must be wondering why,and that folks is an absolute factlindsay ball Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 6:09 PM
Yes! Lie-bor bends over backwards giving our borrowed money away to every two bit NGO and corrupt country because of their great socialist ideals! But when it comes to real life down on the farm Australian problems "Go Whistle" Australians will be fed pie in the sky unfunded election grabbing promises whilst our borrowed money get sent overseas. Remember we are funding India's 2nd Aircraft Carrier, we have NONE!Peter Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 3:38 PM
Now this is policy!
Not like the pie in the sky unfunded promises from Gillard and Co!Peter Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 1:47 PM
The Labor federal government are far too pre-occupied busily wasting countless $billions borrowed from China. On such projects as building mosques and islamic schools, roads and bridges etc in other countries who do not even like us. But just love the stupidly donated money from Labor!! Tony Abbott calling for the Federal Government to increase its share of funding for upgrades will of course fall upon Labor's deaf ears.
N.B. I can hardly wait to hear the "real" phony Tony Albanese's and the "real" Juliar Gillard's usual silly childish bitchy responses!DONNA Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 12:14 PM