- Equip police with video cameras
- Truck crash caught on dash cam
- Aussie jihadist signs death warrant?
- Balibo 5 investigation dropped
- Skipping breakfast weight loss key?
- 5 years gaol for Oscar Pistorius
- It's Time: Heralded era of new politics
- Anger at teen jihadist's threats
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on The Whisper: where burqa ban began France saw fit to ban the burqa but "sorry" Australia did not? more
- Raumann Gagnon on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A great leader , a warm friend . Always honest in what he did and said . Faithful to his beliefs and ideas . He shall be ... more
- REALISTIC on Drivers not tested for cocaine use? Well that explains all of the constant madness and road rage etc going on in our streets...so what are our invisible 'police ... more
- CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Fight continues to keep Baghdad We really should be evacuating the horribly persecuted christians and leaving the muslims to fight it out, like they have ... more
- THE WEATHER on Perfect storm strikes across Sydney Well its soaking wet and freezing cold, could it be man 'made global warming' in disguise? Without the big dry and the ... more
- Cleangirl on Apologise to a culture of complaint Apologise because someone may choose to take offence ? more
- Join the Q Society on Apologise to a culture of complaint Non offensive T Shirt should have the same wording but with the Islamic State Flag! more
- Patriot on Apologise to a culture of complaint Slick and pretentious Woolworths obviously lack charisma and they lack credibility too. Woolworths will lose even more ... more
- Tanya on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets What a lot of utter BS, When the Greens don't like something you know its OK. When has the truth become "Totally ... more
- WHAT POLICE? on Sydney violence a generation thing? Excuses, excuses! Amazingly even with record police numbers, it is a struggle to find our invisible police force i.e. huge ... more
Abbott driving home Pacific upgrades
Opposition Leader Tony Abbott is driving a truck from Brisbane to Terrigal, selling his plan to fix the Pacific Highway. He is calling for the Federal Government to increase its share of funding for upgrades.
The Coalition is promising $5.6-billion to complete the duplication of the highway. Mr Abbott tells John Stanley it's an integral part of his plan, heading into the next election.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Sydney has reclaimed the title of Australia's favourite city, beating out Melbourne by one vote. Sydney has also been given the nod for its bars and restaurants in the Australian Traveller Magazine Awards.
The pressure on the RBA is the soaring Aussie dollar, as rates drop, the steam isn't taken away. Stuart Bocking questions however the Treasurer on negative comments, and the forgotten self-funded retirees.
Abbott is facing pressure within his own ranks to produce some policies and leave the personal attacks to Julie Bishop. But what he has come up with are "pie in the sky" promises again. This goof does not understand the difference between policy and promise.Terrence Thursday 6 December, 2012 - 11:13 PM
The federal government has plunged this country into a place that has no national pride, or unity and our culture is under a real threat of becoming extinct.
all our servicemen and women must be wondering why,and that folks is an absolute factlindsay ball Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 6:09 PM
Yes! Lie-bor bends over backwards giving our borrowed money away to every two bit NGO and corrupt country because of their great socialist ideals! But when it comes to real life down on the farm Australian problems "Go Whistle" Australians will be fed pie in the sky unfunded election grabbing promises whilst our borrowed money get sent overseas. Remember we are funding India's 2nd Aircraft Carrier, we have NONE!Peter Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 3:38 PM
Now this is policy!
Not like the pie in the sky unfunded promises from Gillard and Co!Peter Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 1:47 PM
The Labor federal government are far too pre-occupied busily wasting countless $billions borrowed from China. On such projects as building mosques and islamic schools, roads and bridges etc in other countries who do not even like us. But just love the stupidly donated money from Labor!! Tony Abbott calling for the Federal Government to increase its share of funding for upgrades will of course fall upon Labor's deaf ears.
N.B. I can hardly wait to hear the "real" phony Tony Albanese's and the "real" Juliar Gillard's usual silly childish bitchy responses!DONNA Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 12:14 PM