- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- Canadian attack Canberra wake-up
- Horrific scenes of animal cruelty
- Love a garage sale bargain?
- Pyrmont bridge shared path dangers
- Push to end drip-pricing costs
- Greens Grinch against Christmas
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
Abbott on an honest budget surplus
The Gillard Government has been accused of mismanaging the economy, following deep cuts to get its budget into surplus.
The Baby Bonus will be reduced and private healthcare will be overhauled, and it will cost more to manage your own super.
Labor hopes the changes will help deliver a slender surplus of a little over one-billion dollars this financial year.
Opposition Leader Tony Abbott says the government will never deliver an honest surplus.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
It's hoped a reduction to the baby bonus and changes to private health insurance will help the Gillard Government achieve its budget surplus. Paul Murray on the details with 2UE's Michael Pachi in Canberra.
Terrence; obviously you cannot cope with the ugly truth. Corrupted atheists, Labor are dead and buried!! Lying Labor Prime Minister JuLia Gillard and her lying Deputy Prime Minister/Treasurer Wane Swan have zero credibility, their disgusting conduct would be unacceptable in a court of law, they could be classed as 'unreliable hostile witnesses' and could be charged with contempt with such blatant lying. So why on earth would anyone believe anything that spews out of their big mouths? These Labor dorks are sickening, the electorate is desperate to throw them out and have a much needed Royal Commission to try and save Australia.Jura Tuesday 23 October, 2012 - 9:30 AM
@GParker and John, lies will only get you so far as a post on 2UE. Try to use your brains or whatever is left of it.Terrence Monday 22 October, 2012 - 11:33 PM
Look at the Lieberal stooges crying and whingeing! Not a single point of discussion, just abuse and abuse and more of it. Looks like they haven't learnt any lesson. The reason they are sliding is because they are yet to articulate ideas for the country and come up with constructive criticism - not just @#$%s. Abbott is trying to pick up the pieces after his failed personal attack strategy which spectacularly backfired. But no one has told the stooges yet that the game is over if they persist with this approach.
I am not in favour of surplus now when the economy is in such good shape and most other economies are in downturn. But we can see one side is at least trying things and coming up with ideas, and the other side is just working on personal attack and abuses and praying that the govt falls before the election.Terrence Monday 22 October, 2012 - 11:03 PM
Huh huh "there will be no carbon tax under the government I lead" pathological liar Juliar Gillard and her "hysterical" lying Treasurer Wayne Swan and indeed all of the Labor freak show have a very well known reputation for endless lies and deceit. I would literally rather trust a Taipan snake any day than the poisonous "mismanaging" untrustworthy treasonous Labor government. Thus only a fool would ever believe Labor! The nation has lost all trust & confidence in corrupt self-serving Labor who are obviously milking the nation to the very end. Labor's so called "surplus" is honey laced with rat poison. A Royal Commission would reveal a lot about this ugly Labor corruption, that is killing Australia.Cain Monday 22 October, 2012 - 7:59 PM
This Gillard Govt is such a huge joke, they spend like there is no tomorrow, and when the hammer falls they have to deprive young and old alike of their small gains, especially older people who manage their own super funds. Tax on Tax and more Tax.
Anybody with half a brain who vote Labor needs a brain transplant!
They are totally dishonest and have mismanaged our resources more than any other Govt in history and it will take years for us to recover, if at all!
Talk about the 'lucky country'... that we may be but with the 'worst' Govt of all time.
Bring on that election before they get us into worse debt.GParker Monday 22 October, 2012 - 5:37 PM
The ALP will never deliver an honest anything. What @#$%s me is that there is no longer even a pretence with this Government - barefaced lies and dissembling. What a disgrace.John Monday 22 October, 2012 - 5:36 PM