- You know you're getting old when?
- Fan base grows with Socceroos win
- Police set higher fine quotas?
- Kids turning away from league?
- George Gregan on Wallabies Vs Lions
- Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high?
- Socceroos into the World Cup
- NSW Budget: infrastructure spending
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge So, so sad for the Kelly family.Sick and tired of feral, despicable, irresponsible, selfish others turning decent law ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Paulo, correct. The problem with many of these stereoytpe views is lack of knowledge, irrational fear and closed ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Fan base grows with Socceroos win @James W, if you can count?? Do the math! Sounds like you are a Rugby League player who has copped quite a few knocks in the ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Police set higher fine quotas? Paul you should drive around the un-patrolled places like the infamous Granville/Merrylands/Guildford areas at any time and ... more
- James W on Fan base grows with Socceroos win So no Rugby League players have ever behaved then, 'Abortion' (fitting name,)and no Socceroo has ever stepped out of line? more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high? I dare say that this lunacy would probably never occur in disciplined Catholic schools or any other well run private ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Why are Catholic schools booming? @paulo, think again mate! Your "unwanted babies" are wanted! I would gladly "bring up" those babies, allowing them God's ... more
- Craig on Police set higher fine quotas? Governments and every Department of Governments are listed "Corporations" they all have ABN nunbers, so that said they all ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Fan base grows with Socceroos win What a pity that these thick head, overpaid, unprofessional macho man Rugby League players will not behave, on field or off ... more
- mara watson on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge To be a parent and hear this is beyond belief. Sydney is getting to the point that you think twice going into town. We have ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Robert, God bless you, rational and intelligent people like you still exist, there is some hope.Muslims are not perfect ... more
- yusuf on Socceroos into the World Cup well done boys, you have made us proud. more
- Craig on Call on Labor elders to fix the party I keep hearing Labor politicians say "they have a great story to tell" well were is it? The destruction of this country at ... more
- CARMEN on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Keith.....Although your suggestion sounds very reasonable to me, I would say that we'd have "buckley's chance" of our ... more
- paulo on Tensions growing in the Middle East Carmen most people who come to Aus , come to get away from violence or to get a better economy.The Aussie govt must screen ... more
- paulo on Why are Catholic schools booming? ABORTION TRUTH praises catholic schools teaching on non use of condoms which just dooms millions to getting AIDS and other ... more
- Commerce American Style on NSW Budget: infrastructure spending First they send American multinational companies to crush the small to medium Australian companies. That reduces competition ... more
- James W on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Did the right put the ages back up again Cleangirl? more
- Coasty on Call on Labor elders to fix the party Trying to get the Labor elders to help isn't a bad idea, but it wont work. There are two types of politicians. Ones that do ... more
- Coasty on NRL fans sick of player bad behaviour Apologies? What apologies? It's the same speech every time, on the same media stations, at the same time, for the same ... more
Abbott on Greens split with Labor
Opposition Leader Tony Abbott says the damage of the relationship between the Greens and Federal Labor has already been done.
He says the impact of the carbon tax and border protection chaos lives-on, despite the Greens announcing the end of their formal alliance with the Gillard Government.
Mr Abbott has told Paul Murray the Greens have everything they wanted from Labor.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The Labor Party and the Greens may have decided to spilt, but do they still remain friends with benefits? Paul Murray reveals a love song dedication of a love gone wrong and the request from Christine for a special tune.
The Greens have announced the party is ending its formal alliance with the Gillard Labor Government. Greens Leader Christine Milne has criticised both political party's environmental credentials.
Terrence, pitty you can't do what Tony Abbott has done for the past few weeks you Drongo.Peter B Monday 25 February, 2013 - 11:26 AM
Terrence: Much the same with Julia Gillard actually.David T. Monday 25 February, 2013 - 10:21 AM
Isn't it interesting that this guy's rating goes up when he keeps quiet for a while? If he just keeps quiet and makes sure that Gillard is there until the election he would have an easier run. However, knowing Phony Tony it is easier said than done. So far he has kept quiet for the last two three weeks. How long he can keep it up who knows?Terrence Saturday 23 February, 2013 - 4:20 PM
This Phony has no clue what he is talking about. Remember he tried to bribe the Greens and the Independents to come with him but his figures did not add up. After all, this Phony is the same person who on 29th July 2009 said about carbon pricing:-
"I also think that if you want to put a price on carbon, why not just do it with a simple tax? Why not ask motorists to pay more, why not ask electricity consumers to pay more and then at the end of the year you can take your invoices to the tax office and get a rebate of the CARBON TAX you've paid? It would be burdensome, all taxes are burdensome, but it would certainly change the price of carbon, raise the price of carbon WITHOUT INCREASING IN ANY WAY THE OVERALL BURDEN."Terrence Thursday 21 February, 2013 - 12:26 AM
Tony says he will stop the boats, then Tony you should send the Muslim invaders packing as us Aussies don't want this secular country turned into another chop your hands off and stone the women Muslim country!Bikinis not burkas Wednesday 20 February, 2013 - 8:29 PM
The looney watermelons got all they could get out of Lie-bor and are now putting as much distance as possible away from they toxic ex partners in grime. Problem is the electorate has woken up to the absolute uselessness of the Greens and their wacked out country distroying policies. They will be lucky to have an wash attendent in the parliament house loos after the next election.Peter Wednesday 20 February, 2013 - 12:24 PM