- Tradies charge by Sydney suburb?
- Ice: the 'worst of the worst' drugs
- Damning report into insulation scheme
- Sydney's 5th season, Sprinter?
- Proposal with a $1million donation
- Terror threat: alert not alarmed?
- Standard starting age at schools
- What's the future for Qantas?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- John Harvey on Stopping fighters heading overseas let them go just do not let them back into the country more
- Cleangirl on Extremists the enemy of Islam Extreme Islam or mediocre Islam ? Look at all the Islamic nations, extreme overrides mediocrity every time. more
- Keith A Tudor on Stopping fighters heading overseas @Tony - excellent comment. I support that including confiscation of their passports as well as their assets forfeited to the ... more
- Citizen Slain on War looming in the Middle East We would all very much like to believe in the integrity and decency of modern government however the reality is very ... more
- Peter Ulmer on My religion needs fixing? Glen Mohammed is impressive as you say. Sadly he is one voice in what appears to be a minority view within his community. I ... more
- James W on Hawke-Keating: who was better PM? Does it matter? What is clear is that they were both better than the current one. more
- Tony on Stopping fighters heading overseas Why the hell stop them? If they want to go and fight and die in some desert cesspool then let them. How about we encourage ... more
- Cleangirl on "Fat" Clive Palmer is fair game? Fat is the new smoker. more
- Cleangirl on How to stop youth going jihadist? Islam seems to cost us big time, will we ever get any benefit, or is this money insurance ? more
- James W on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Cleangirl, are you saying that nearly all of those found guilty of sex offences against children, don't go to jail? more
- fabrizio on Parents at forefront of terror war? Most mulsims not terrorists and have spoken up against it.Just like most catholics are not child abusers. more
- Join the Q Society on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? Oh well, back to the car, no delays there, LOL. more
- Tejas on Labor's broken promises generation So many books have been written about Labor recently, add this one to the list.Indeed, their demise from controlling all ... more
- Greg O on Baird polls on the rise I am not surprised. This shows the people of NSW are at last starting to think. If the corruption scandals involving the ... more
- Luigi T Cassimatis on Cyclists party to contest next election We need them in there like we need a bike seat up our backside. Dear oh dear it gets worse day by day with these creeps and ... more
- Gary on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? My wife and I used our Opal cards on the weekend. Not one problem, worked faultlessly, best thing ever for public ... more
- Ben on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? 1) Opal cards must become anonymous as promised and not delivered.2) Opal card system has to be fixed so that one does not ... more
- Samuel J James on Baird polls on the rise @Paulo - there is no other political party with the necessary credentials, the integrity, perspicacity or the skills needed ... more
- paulo on Baird polls on the rise Time to throw liberals out of NSW and try others. more
- fabio on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Catholic church in the West is almost irrelevant and hypocritical .No lectures from them. more
Abbott on Greens split with Labor
Opposition Leader Tony Abbott says the damage of the relationship between the Greens and Federal Labor has already been done.
He says the impact of the carbon tax and border protection chaos lives-on, despite the Greens announcing the end of their formal alliance with the Gillard Government.
Mr Abbott has told Paul Murray the Greens have everything they wanted from Labor.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The Labor Party and the Greens may have decided to spilt, but do they still remain friends with benefits? Paul Murray reveals a love song dedication of a love gone wrong and the request from Christine for a special tune.
The Greens have announced the party is ending its formal alliance with the Gillard Labor Government. Greens Leader Christine Milne has criticised both political party's environmental credentials.
Terrence, pitty you can't do what Tony Abbott has done for the past few weeks you Drongo.Peter B Monday 25 February, 2013 - 11:26 AM
Terrence: Much the same with Julia Gillard actually.David T. Monday 25 February, 2013 - 10:21 AM
Isn't it interesting that this guy's rating goes up when he keeps quiet for a while? If he just keeps quiet and makes sure that Gillard is there until the election he would have an easier run. However, knowing Phony Tony it is easier said than done. So far he has kept quiet for the last two three weeks. How long he can keep it up who knows?Terrence Saturday 23 February, 2013 - 4:20 PM
This Phony has no clue what he is talking about. Remember he tried to bribe the Greens and the Independents to come with him but his figures did not add up. After all, this Phony is the same person who on 29th July 2009 said about carbon pricing:-
"I also think that if you want to put a price on carbon, why not just do it with a simple tax? Why not ask motorists to pay more, why not ask electricity consumers to pay more and then at the end of the year you can take your invoices to the tax office and get a rebate of the CARBON TAX you've paid? It would be burdensome, all taxes are burdensome, but it would certainly change the price of carbon, raise the price of carbon WITHOUT INCREASING IN ANY WAY THE OVERALL BURDEN."Terrence Thursday 21 February, 2013 - 12:26 AM
Tony says he will stop the boats, then Tony you should send the Muslim invaders packing as us Aussies don't want this secular country turned into another chop your hands off and stone the women Muslim country!Bikinis not burkas Wednesday 20 February, 2013 - 8:29 PM
The looney watermelons got all they could get out of Lie-bor and are now putting as much distance as possible away from they toxic ex partners in grime. Problem is the electorate has woken up to the absolute uselessness of the Greens and their wacked out country distroying policies. They will be lucky to have an wash attendent in the parliament house loos after the next election.Peter Wednesday 20 February, 2013 - 12:24 PM