- PM keen to save Toyota closure
- Overweight: OK to say a man is fat?
- End of Aussie car manufacturing?
- What angers you on Sydney roads?
- Holden to end manufacturing by 2017
- Move aside macaroon, eclair's here!
- ARU: new third tier of competition?
- Sociopathic bosses: what to do?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bikinis not Burkas on Move aside macaroon, eclair's here! Where are the ones for Diabetics? more
- Kimber on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 Yes I voted Liberal but I don't think the entire blame sits with politics.I am very sorry for the workers but how many ... more
- Kimber on Christmas lights being knocked off? It not only brings joy for people to see the lights but also for the people who take the time to put them out. We have not ... more
- Kimber on Knockout: deadly game of the streets Talk about 'life imitating art' this is life imitating violent electronic games, these thugs have no handle on what's real ... more
- Keith A Tudor B.Ec on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 @ Joe posting here - too right it was the damned Unions and their unrelenting wage demands and so call enterprice bargaining ... more
- Samuel J on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 I blame none other than the greedy mob General Motors Chevrolet in Detroit and the Workers' Union for this decision. They ... more
- Joe on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 Well done Australians. Clap, clap, clap. To all those who placed their cross over the LIBERAL box in the past election, be ... more
- James W on Why are Coalition behind in polls? Back flipping is Tony's and Joe's preferred method of movement, these days. A good thing Joe dropped quite a few kgs, he's ... more
- paulo on Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela Never forget here in Australia our treatment of blacks.from the end of the 19th century until the 1960s half caste children ... more
- Cleangirl on Is cheerleading really a sport? Yes, but they should be wearing over-alls, not shaving under their arms and they require tribal tattoos, or so want the ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Why are Coalition behind in polls? I doubt the veracity of this so called 'poll.' It was most probable that it was conducted in 'die-hard' labor party and ... more
- PJ on Why are Coalition behind in polls? One sentence; Labor Left OWN the media.Coalition has been blamed for the Spy scandal, Qantas and Holden. All problems ... more
- Jo on Are Sydney's trains too unreliable? Yes trains are unreliable but from someone who catches a bus 10-12 times a week or more buses are worse and something needs ... more
- peter on Why are Coalition behind in polls? I don't care if they are behind in the polls at least we don't have to listen ugly voice of Gillard I think it is funny how ... more
- James W on Why are Coalition behind in polls? People are probably realising that the 2013 vintage LNP are at least as big a bullsh#*ters as any other Governing party that ... more
- annette on Why are Coalition behind in polls? the fact that the liberals want to kill off our car industry and kill off our national airline , both should be bailed out. ... more
- rolland on Why are Coalition behind in polls? sick of all the lies from this govt the secrecy with hiding the boats, the attacks on our national broadcaster, christopher ... more
- ahmed on Mandela: lessons we can all learn Robert the normal racist answer.Just because you think the racist white only policy was fine does not mean that all whites ... more
- Felicia on Why are Coalition behind in polls? Political analysis with Dicko. That'll do me. more
- Stew on Expect intense bushfires more often The professor has zero cred. Just look at his record....Glad he is off the taxpayers teat. History will judge him ... more
Abbott on Greens split with Labor
Opposition Leader Tony Abbott says the damage of the relationship between the Greens and Federal Labor has already been done.
He says the impact of the carbon tax and border protection chaos lives-on, despite the Greens announcing the end of their formal alliance with the Gillard Government.
Mr Abbott has told Paul Murray the Greens have everything they wanted from Labor.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The Labor Party and the Greens may have decided to spilt, but do they still remain friends with benefits? Paul Murray reveals a love song dedication of a love gone wrong and the request from Christine for a special tune.
The Greens have announced the party is ending its formal alliance with the Gillard Labor Government. Greens Leader Christine Milne has criticised both political party's environmental credentials.
Terrence, pitty you can't do what Tony Abbott has done for the past few weeks you Drongo.Peter B Monday 25 February, 2013 - 11:26 AM
Terrence: Much the same with Julia Gillard actually.David T. Monday 25 February, 2013 - 10:21 AM
Isn't it interesting that this guy's rating goes up when he keeps quiet for a while? If he just keeps quiet and makes sure that Gillard is there until the election he would have an easier run. However, knowing Phony Tony it is easier said than done. So far he has kept quiet for the last two three weeks. How long he can keep it up who knows?Terrence Saturday 23 February, 2013 - 4:20 PM
This Phony has no clue what he is talking about. Remember he tried to bribe the Greens and the Independents to come with him but his figures did not add up. After all, this Phony is the same person who on 29th July 2009 said about carbon pricing:-
"I also think that if you want to put a price on carbon, why not just do it with a simple tax? Why not ask motorists to pay more, why not ask electricity consumers to pay more and then at the end of the year you can take your invoices to the tax office and get a rebate of the CARBON TAX you've paid? It would be burdensome, all taxes are burdensome, but it would certainly change the price of carbon, raise the price of carbon WITHOUT INCREASING IN ANY WAY THE OVERALL BURDEN."Terrence Thursday 21 February, 2013 - 12:26 AM
Tony says he will stop the boats, then Tony you should send the Muslim invaders packing as us Aussies don't want this secular country turned into another chop your hands off and stone the women Muslim country!Bikinis not burkas Wednesday 20 February, 2013 - 8:29 PM
The looney watermelons got all they could get out of Lie-bor and are now putting as much distance as possible away from they toxic ex partners in grime. Problem is the electorate has woken up to the absolute uselessness of the Greens and their wacked out country distroying policies. They will be lucky to have an wash attendent in the parliament house loos after the next election.Peter Wednesday 20 February, 2013 - 12:24 PM