- Push to end drip-pricing costs
- Greens Grinch against Christmas
- Sneak peak at Sculptures by the Sea
- Farmers pay for supermarket wars
- Concerns for our parliament security
- Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped?
- Blue Poles: Gough's art legacy
- Angela's Pics: Your Spring Garden
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Concerns for our parliament security And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Concerns for our parliament security Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on The Whisper: where burqa ban began France saw fit to ban the burqa but "sorry" Australia did not? more
- Raumann Gagnon on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A great leader , a warm friend . Always honest in what he did and said . Faithful to his beliefs and ideas . He shall be ... more
Abbott on Greens split with Labor
Opposition Leader Tony Abbott says the damage of the relationship between the Greens and Federal Labor has already been done.
He says the impact of the carbon tax and border protection chaos lives-on, despite the Greens announcing the end of their formal alliance with the Gillard Government.
Mr Abbott has told Paul Murray the Greens have everything they wanted from Labor.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The Labor Party and the Greens may have decided to spilt, but do they still remain friends with benefits? Paul Murray reveals a love song dedication of a love gone wrong and the request from Christine for a special tune.
The Greens have announced the party is ending its formal alliance with the Gillard Labor Government. Greens Leader Christine Milne has criticised both political party's environmental credentials.
Terrence, pitty you can't do what Tony Abbott has done for the past few weeks you Drongo.Peter B Monday 25 February, 2013 - 11:26 AM
Terrence: Much the same with Julia Gillard actually.David T. Monday 25 February, 2013 - 10:21 AM
Isn't it interesting that this guy's rating goes up when he keeps quiet for a while? If he just keeps quiet and makes sure that Gillard is there until the election he would have an easier run. However, knowing Phony Tony it is easier said than done. So far he has kept quiet for the last two three weeks. How long he can keep it up who knows?Terrence Saturday 23 February, 2013 - 4:20 PM
This Phony has no clue what he is talking about. Remember he tried to bribe the Greens and the Independents to come with him but his figures did not add up. After all, this Phony is the same person who on 29th July 2009 said about carbon pricing:-
"I also think that if you want to put a price on carbon, why not just do it with a simple tax? Why not ask motorists to pay more, why not ask electricity consumers to pay more and then at the end of the year you can take your invoices to the tax office and get a rebate of the CARBON TAX you've paid? It would be burdensome, all taxes are burdensome, but it would certainly change the price of carbon, raise the price of carbon WITHOUT INCREASING IN ANY WAY THE OVERALL BURDEN."Terrence Thursday 21 February, 2013 - 12:26 AM
Tony says he will stop the boats, then Tony you should send the Muslim invaders packing as us Aussies don't want this secular country turned into another chop your hands off and stone the women Muslim country!Bikinis not burkas Wednesday 20 February, 2013 - 8:29 PM
The looney watermelons got all they could get out of Lie-bor and are now putting as much distance as possible away from they toxic ex partners in grime. Problem is the electorate has woken up to the absolute uselessness of the Greens and their wacked out country distroying policies. They will be lucky to have an wash attendent in the parliament house loos after the next election.Peter Wednesday 20 February, 2013 - 12:24 PM