- Joe Hockey wanted tougher budget?
- Sharina Live on Stage at Sydney RSL
- HMAS Darwin: Aussie pride at sea
- Medicinal cannabis for terminally ill
- Sydney suffering too many councils
- PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin
- Bob Carr: vote vindicates Aussie seat
- Jacqui Lambie 'an everyday person'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- NOT A GOOD LOOK... on The Whisper: lineup to be a Knight? How hypocritical and pretentious is that staunch republican ex-Governor General, Ms. Quentin Bryce. She jumped at Tony ... more
- WAKE UP AUSTRALIA on PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin Our moronic politicians get shabbier everyday, they obviously have no class. This is clearly a recipe for disaster! more
- 1959 GRANGE... on Medicinal cannabis for terminally ill Obviously dying, suffering people with cancer urgently need medicinal cannabis and our constant support! In America they ... more
- ANGRY RATEPAYERS... on Sydney suffering too many councils Just got the big IPART $$$rate slug from useless, arrogant Holroyd/Merrylands council and what a complete joke this council ... more
- Terence on PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin Sorry John,I listened to that powderpuff of an interview this morning with Senator Lambie."Would a male MP get the same ... more
- SHOT DOWN... on MH17: Putin behind the attack? Smoking gun, President Putin's body language speaks volumes, he is obviously as guilty as sin and he needs to be dealt with. ... more
- Chris Teller on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? Jacqui Lambie is not exactly stacked so I would not bother taking a second look unless she had breast enhancements. more
- Keith A Tudor on UN unanimous vote on MH17 @Get Real - an excellent comment indeed. Putin sadly is not a leaders'bootlace. Just look at the face on it and the eyes ... more
- Greg O on Has the PM finally found his voice? I hope so. He has the ability but the time for him to make it look like he has it is well and truly overdue. more
- Greg O on Why do we need childcare subsidies This is getting ridiculous. What is next? Perhaps Government assistance for old blokes like me to go on fishing trips. ... more
- Cleangirl on Why do we need childcare subsidies Either give ALL mothers money or at least means test for low incomers. Why are we encouraging people to outsource their ... more
- Peter of Darwin on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? One analogy you forgot to make is - what would Jacqui Lambie have said about Tony Abbott if he described his preferences and ... more
- GLOBAL COOLING... on Has the PM finally found his voice? When the going gets really tough, the tough get going. Can you just imagine if pathetic Julia Gillard was prime minister ... more
- Peter on Death toll climbs in Gaza crisis Why they're pissed 1. Electricity is available for only 8 hours per day, . 2. 90% of the water found in the Gaza Strip is ... more
- PROFESSOR FLIM FLAMMERY on The Carbon Tax repealed in Senate @Craig asks: "I would love to know just what that cause is."? Obviously $$$$$$$$$ money, money and more money for the ... more
- GET REAL... on UN unanimous vote on MH17 The minute this happened that tough guy, gutless bully, President Putin should of went directly to the crash site and taken ... more
- CHILDCARE?? on Why do we need childcare subsidies Childcare is a bit rough on the kids. Previously the parents took responsibility of caring for their tiny tots and made ... more
- Greg O on PM fails to get bounce in polls It is the old democracy tradition again. The electorate always votes for the party that promises the biggest bag of goodies ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Horror scenes from Flight MH17 Putin eh! Just look at the face and the eyes embedded in it! A stark appearance/psysiognamy as cold and frozen like the ... more
- GOOD GOD...JESUS on Horror scenes from Flight MH17 I saw them devils on television throwing dead humans in body bags around like bags of potatoes. Russian President Putin and ... more
Abbott on Greens split with Labor
Opposition Leader Tony Abbott says the damage of the relationship between the Greens and Federal Labor has already been done.
He says the impact of the carbon tax and border protection chaos lives-on, despite the Greens announcing the end of their formal alliance with the Gillard Government.
Mr Abbott has told Paul Murray the Greens have everything they wanted from Labor.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The Labor Party and the Greens may have decided to spilt, but do they still remain friends with benefits? Paul Murray reveals a love song dedication of a love gone wrong and the request from Christine for a special tune.
The Greens have announced the party is ending its formal alliance with the Gillard Labor Government. Greens Leader Christine Milne has criticised both political party's environmental credentials.
Terrence, pitty you can't do what Tony Abbott has done for the past few weeks you Drongo.Peter B Monday 25 February, 2013 - 11:26 AM
Terrence: Much the same with Julia Gillard actually.David T. Monday 25 February, 2013 - 10:21 AM
Isn't it interesting that this guy's rating goes up when he keeps quiet for a while? If he just keeps quiet and makes sure that Gillard is there until the election he would have an easier run. However, knowing Phony Tony it is easier said than done. So far he has kept quiet for the last two three weeks. How long he can keep it up who knows?Terrence Saturday 23 February, 2013 - 4:20 PM
This Phony has no clue what he is talking about. Remember he tried to bribe the Greens and the Independents to come with him but his figures did not add up. After all, this Phony is the same person who on 29th July 2009 said about carbon pricing:-
"I also think that if you want to put a price on carbon, why not just do it with a simple tax? Why not ask motorists to pay more, why not ask electricity consumers to pay more and then at the end of the year you can take your invoices to the tax office and get a rebate of the CARBON TAX you've paid? It would be burdensome, all taxes are burdensome, but it would certainly change the price of carbon, raise the price of carbon WITHOUT INCREASING IN ANY WAY THE OVERALL BURDEN."Terrence Thursday 21 February, 2013 - 12:26 AM
Tony says he will stop the boats, then Tony you should send the Muslim invaders packing as us Aussies don't want this secular country turned into another chop your hands off and stone the women Muslim country!Bikinis not burkas Wednesday 20 February, 2013 - 8:29 PM
The looney watermelons got all they could get out of Lie-bor and are now putting as much distance as possible away from they toxic ex partners in grime. Problem is the electorate has woken up to the absolute uselessness of the Greens and their wacked out country distroying policies. They will be lucky to have an wash attendent in the parliament house loos after the next election.Peter Wednesday 20 February, 2013 - 12:24 PM