- New NBN plan to save $16 billion
- "Fat" Clive Palmer is fair game?
- New science of medical cannabis
- Rewards cards losing you money?
- Close Sydney shops on Boxing Day?
- NBN: what future for Sydney online
- Helipad for Darling Harbor hotel?
- Café shuts doors on barista backlash
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Cleangirl on How to stop youth going jihadist? Islam seems to cost us big time, will we ever get any benefit, or is this money insurance ? more
- fabrizio on Parents at forefront of terror war? Most mulsims not terrorists and have spoken up against it.Just like most catholics are not child abusers. more
- Join the Q Society on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? Oh well, back to the car, no delays there, LOL. more
- Tejas on Labor's broken promises generation So many books have been written about Labor recently, add this one to the list.Indeed, their demise from controlling all ... more
- Greg O on Baird polls on the rise I am not surprised. This shows the people of NSW are at last starting to think. If the corruption scandals involving the ... more
- Luigi T Cassimatis on Cyclists party to contest next election We need them in there like we need a bike seat up our backside. Dear oh dear it gets worse day by day with these creeps and ... more
- Gary on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? My wife and I used our Opal cards on the weekend. Not one problem, worked faultlessly, best thing ever for public ... more
- Ben on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? 1) Opal cards must become anonymous as promised and not delivered.2) Opal card system has to be fixed so that one does not ... more
- Samuel J James on Baird polls on the rise @Paulo - there is no other political party with the necessary credentials, the integrity, perspicacity or the skills needed ... more
- paulo on Baird polls on the rise Time to throw liberals out of NSW and try others. more
- fabio on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Catholic church in the West is almost irrelevant and hypocritical .No lectures from them. more
- Cleangirl on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? He didn`t think before he spoke. So how about we ask the Judiciary why nearly all sex offences involving a child rarely get ... more
- Samuel J on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? This man is just a silly big fool. And the so called Vatican transferred this dunce to their Vatican thinking they would get ... more
- Tejas on Justin Smith's Ice Bucket Challenge Good on you Justin and to Brad Hazzard for accepting the challenge. That was a touching tribute to your mate, all in the ... more
- Angela Coombes on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Thia man is not worthy of his rank. It is little wonder right thinking people are deserting the Catholic church with this ... more
- Tony on Muslim leaders anti-terror law anger You know you are on the right track and doing the right thing when so many of these lunk heads complain. All these measures ... more
- Cleangirl on What fairness for the average joe? We`ve all read stories of Australian celebrities getting off light for D.U.I. more
- Glenn Castle on Should we scrap school homework? Everybody is winging about our kids not getting enough exercise and outdoor play,our three YOUNG children are stuck inside ... more
- Jack on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? The cover up of CRIMES by the Catholic church is totally obscene.With hypocrites like this evil man in charge, it's ... more
- paulo on Muslim leaders anti-terror law anger Muslim leaders have condemned terror but people dont listen!Truth is there are many aussies that are islamaphobic and just ... more
Abbott portrayal desperate measure
Jason Morrison says they are getting desperate in federal parliament with a push on to portray Tony Abbott as a woman hating, sexist, violent thug. The reason we are turning on Labor is the lack of honesty.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Do the maths and Nauru is at risk of being swamped with a wave of new arrivals as more asylum boats arrive in our waters. Jason Morrison says the policy is not working because the language is not absolute.
65 years ago the wireless phone was invented, then in the 80s came cellular phones, and now they are in abundance, as important to us as our wallets. Jason Morrison looks to where the mobile phone is headed.
In case no one noticed, the most desperate one is Jason Morrison. For months now, all his efforts at playing the Phony Abbott fear campaign has produced no result. In desperation the Lieberals resorted to personal muck-raking against Gillard which hit a dead end. Now when Phony gets a taste of his own medicine, Morrison fires up and tries to take the moral high ground.
I don't condone personal attacks on politicians. Morrison is selective about it. Even if Gillard was fired by her boss and even if Abbott bullied the female person to whom he lost the election at Uni, IT DOES NOT MATTER AT ALL TODAY. Politicians should have the guts to argue about their policies and their vision for the nation today and let the electorate decide. I think the electorate can see who does not wish to engage in this way.Terrence Saturday 15 September, 2012 - 10:15 PM
Yes Mick, we are really stupid! Perhaps you should learn to spell before pointing the finger. By the way I note that Abbott has finally fronted the media, on the hard hitting current affairs show "Today" Wonder when he will front Leigh on the 7.30 report?Glenn Friday 14 September, 2012 - 1:12 PM
JUst what stuff are the Libs dragging up from years ago that you refer to Peter?mick Friday 14 September, 2012 - 12:55 PM
Com on it is obvious that the labor lieing machine is full flight here with thier rediculous shallow thoughts Glen and Peter confirming the stupidity of the average labor supporter no wonder they are going down the gurgler total lack of nouse from Gillard down proven time and time again.mick Friday 14 September, 2012 - 7:43 AM
@Peter you must be a bit "young & naive" too? Nice try PeterTed Thursday 13 September, 2012 - 7:33 PM
So the Libs can drag up stuff from years ago and you don't say a word but once Labor do its all bad ? Nice try JasonPeter Thursday 13 September, 2012 - 12:06 PM