- Are we losing the war on drugs?
- Anzac Day: just a public holiday?
- Set to be slugged for your gas?
- The man behind the voice of Dr Hook
- Anzac Day: will it always be sacred?
- Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets?
- Angela Catterns with Tina Arena
- Foy Vance talks on Joy of Nothing
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Jessica on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Lets get "relaxed and comfortable" once again with honest John Howard and competent Peter Costello back. I'm not feeling too ... more
- Tangled Web on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Well now you can see why the inconsiderate Liberal government are so unnecessarily hitting Australians with an additional ... more
- Kimber on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? My visits to my doctor have never been "free", we live in a regional area and have never had bulk billing and we still pay ... more
- Kimber on When to let a loved one go? Agreed, a very difficult topic, but definitely a case by case basis. Having been in this situation with an elderly loved one ... more
- Coasty on Anger at Anzac Day breast competition I'll put it out there that ANZAC's could make a competition out of anything. If you don't want to rate your own breasts ... more
- Tangled Web on 20 police officers charged this year Ever since the standards were drastically lowered for entry into the police force and the training weakened, the undesirable ... more
- Fred on Bill Shorten on reforming Labor Bull Shorten is a little thick, he is still banging on about dodgy global warming/climate change and his absurd tax, when ... more
- Samuel J on Bill Shorten on reforming Labor I trust, hope and pray the now utterly defunct, useless, incompetent labor party will remain in Opposition for the next 20 ... more
- Craig on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? As for Hockeys nasty GP co-payment, I heard him on radio recently and when asked if he paid his doctor extra money now? ... more
- Greg O on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? Since when was our "free" medical system free? Someone else has always had to pay for it. Even back in day one when the ... more
- Jane M. on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? Has anyone yet asked silly big Joe Hockey, what is the doctor supposed to do, when those sick people in distress with a bad ... more
- Tangled Web on Bill Shorten on reforming Labor According to the old Bill Shorten; â??I have full confidence in Craig Thomsonâ??. Bill Shorten (Aug 2011): Craig Thomson ... more
- Eric (From the West) on When is the flu just a cold? Re: Stuart Bockings comments about a second airport affecting property values. The reality is that we don't know what will ... more
- Tangled Web on Shorten calls for Labor Party reforms Evidently that insincere, plastic Bill Shorten is not all that bright and he is not lonely either. If Labor have nothing ... more
- Tangled Web on When is the flu just a cold? Thanks, that was somewhat informative. We all had a very bad, highly contagious flu like virus in late January and it ... more
- Anonymous on Father's fight to see his daughter Poor Andrew is correct. Way back in 1987 I divorced my very cruel, hate filled wife. Subsequently for the next 20+ years, ... more
- Tangled Web on Anzac Day: reflecting recent battles Amazingly, there are some elements around who still call themselves Australians. They are so ungrateful to our brave ... more
- Tangled Web on William & Kate head to Uluru I am trying my very best, but I just can't get excited about all of this media attention on the royal ... more
- Tangled Web on Baird reshuffle - winners and losers? Lets just hope, that the replacement premier is not just another expensive Grange wine drinker with a bad memory too? And ... more
- Tangled Web on Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks? @Keith A Tudor is obviously correct, how much longer will we accommodate all of this destructive drunkenness? Lets just see ... more
Abbott portrayal desperate measure
Jason Morrison says they are getting desperate in federal parliament with a push on to portray Tony Abbott as a woman hating, sexist, violent thug. The reason we are turning on Labor is the lack of honesty.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Do the maths and Nauru is at risk of being swamped with a wave of new arrivals as more asylum boats arrive in our waters. Jason Morrison says the policy is not working because the language is not absolute.
65 years ago the wireless phone was invented, then in the 80s came cellular phones, and now they are in abundance, as important to us as our wallets. Jason Morrison looks to where the mobile phone is headed.
In case no one noticed, the most desperate one is Jason Morrison. For months now, all his efforts at playing the Phony Abbott fear campaign has produced no result. In desperation the Lieberals resorted to personal muck-raking against Gillard which hit a dead end. Now when Phony gets a taste of his own medicine, Morrison fires up and tries to take the moral high ground.
I don't condone personal attacks on politicians. Morrison is selective about it. Even if Gillard was fired by her boss and even if Abbott bullied the female person to whom he lost the election at Uni, IT DOES NOT MATTER AT ALL TODAY. Politicians should have the guts to argue about their policies and their vision for the nation today and let the electorate decide. I think the electorate can see who does not wish to engage in this way.Terrence Saturday 15 September, 2012 - 10:15 PM
Yes Mick, we are really stupid! Perhaps you should learn to spell before pointing the finger. By the way I note that Abbott has finally fronted the media, on the hard hitting current affairs show "Today" Wonder when he will front Leigh on the 7.30 report?Glenn Friday 14 September, 2012 - 1:12 PM
JUst what stuff are the Libs dragging up from years ago that you refer to Peter?mick Friday 14 September, 2012 - 12:55 PM
Com on it is obvious that the labor lieing machine is full flight here with thier rediculous shallow thoughts Glen and Peter confirming the stupidity of the average labor supporter no wonder they are going down the gurgler total lack of nouse from Gillard down proven time and time again.mick Friday 14 September, 2012 - 7:43 AM
@Peter you must be a bit "young & naive" too? Nice try PeterTed Thursday 13 September, 2012 - 7:33 PM
So the Libs can drag up stuff from years ago and you don't say a word but once Labor do its all bad ? Nice try JasonPeter Thursday 13 September, 2012 - 12:06 PM