- John Williamson on Album #50
- PMs frustration over access to MH17
- Fasten seat belts & flush your drugs?
- Parliament House $800 doorknob?
- Sydney facing homeless challenge
- NRL Monopoly: twitter goes viral
- Australia's record games gold haul
- Loo with a view a step too far?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Australia's record games gold haul This is the best news story and 'reality' TV in the last two weeks, will be sorry when it's all over, so proud of our ... more
- Kimber on Sydney Art: what do you think? This is a gaudy and grotesque waste of money, we have the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and even Centre Point ... more
- Tony on Terror links to Aussies in Syria Does anybody really think that these lowlife scum of the earth will ever see the inside of an Australian prision? What the ... more
- Loudon Cleary on What to call the new CBD sculpture? Artless, ugly, a mindless scribble that must have taken all of 30 seconds to conceive and draw. Jorn Utzen, where are you? more
- Join the Q Society on No place to top up Opal cards? I can't even find out how much want to charge me to buy one to get the honour of paying for a ride! more
- Jan McTiernan on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD It looks like it could be a lightening conductor.I hope no one dies from it.Cannot see it being a big tourist attraction. more
- Cleangirl on What to call the new CBD sculpture? The Wilted Clover. more
- Cleangirl on Work for Dole rules far too strict? You can`t have these guys doing nothing. Send the long termers off to pick fruit for 6 week stints, others to take up those ... more
- fabio on Work for Dole rules far too strict? Cheap CRUSADE against unemployed!Pick on the rich tax dodgers more
- Samuel J on What to call the new CBD sculpture? Well, I don't think it is a caricature of the shape of Clover Moore - it is more of a bastardised shape of body of Marilyn ... more
- carole on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD What a complete waste of our money. God save us from idiots.. more
- Laura on No place to top up Opal cards? Why hasn't the Govt. organised a solution regarding the purchase of OPAL tickets? this is a nightmare for all commuters ... more
- Mike on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD LooksÂ like Clover Moores brain and just as empty more
- James W on Work for the dole doesn't work Abetz tells Brisbane that a face to face meeting with an enployer is the proper way to apply for a job. 40 meetings a month ... more
- Paul Barnham on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD What a waste of money. I think it has a touch of the "Emperors new clothes" more
- Sean on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD Giant Tapeworm!Inject it into all the clowns at the council who decided to block up the streets with this ridiculous, ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Work for the dole doesn't work From what I can see, so called "volunteers" aka "work for the dole" in charities like Vinnies, Salvos, Smith Family etc is ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Work for Dole rules far too strict? Evidently all of these so called "free trade agreements" have decimated our job market. The days are long gone where you ... more
- Tony on Work for the dole doesn't work Of course work for the dole will not work for those who don't want to work! more
- Jester4212 on No place to top up Opal cards? Even with our horrible 'Myki' travel solution in Melbourne we can still top up at all train stations.Forget about these auto ... more
Abbott portrayal desperate measure
Jason Morrison says they are getting desperate in federal parliament with a push on to portray Tony Abbott as a woman hating, sexist, violent thug. The reason we are turning on Labor is the lack of honesty.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Do the maths and Nauru is at risk of being swamped with a wave of new arrivals as more asylum boats arrive in our waters. Jason Morrison says the policy is not working because the language is not absolute.
65 years ago the wireless phone was invented, then in the 80s came cellular phones, and now they are in abundance, as important to us as our wallets. Jason Morrison looks to where the mobile phone is headed.
In case no one noticed, the most desperate one is Jason Morrison. For months now, all his efforts at playing the Phony Abbott fear campaign has produced no result. In desperation the Lieberals resorted to personal muck-raking against Gillard which hit a dead end. Now when Phony gets a taste of his own medicine, Morrison fires up and tries to take the moral high ground.
I don't condone personal attacks on politicians. Morrison is selective about it. Even if Gillard was fired by her boss and even if Abbott bullied the female person to whom he lost the election at Uni, IT DOES NOT MATTER AT ALL TODAY. Politicians should have the guts to argue about their policies and their vision for the nation today and let the electorate decide. I think the electorate can see who does not wish to engage in this way.Terrence Saturday 15 September, 2012 - 10:15 PM
Yes Mick, we are really stupid! Perhaps you should learn to spell before pointing the finger. By the way I note that Abbott has finally fronted the media, on the hard hitting current affairs show "Today" Wonder when he will front Leigh on the 7.30 report?Glenn Friday 14 September, 2012 - 1:12 PM
JUst what stuff are the Libs dragging up from years ago that you refer to Peter?mick Friday 14 September, 2012 - 12:55 PM
Com on it is obvious that the labor lieing machine is full flight here with thier rediculous shallow thoughts Glen and Peter confirming the stupidity of the average labor supporter no wonder they are going down the gurgler total lack of nouse from Gillard down proven time and time again.mick Friday 14 September, 2012 - 7:43 AM
@Peter you must be a bit "young & naive" too? Nice try PeterTed Thursday 13 September, 2012 - 7:33 PM
So the Libs can drag up stuff from years ago and you don't say a word but once Labor do its all bad ? Nice try JasonPeter Thursday 13 September, 2012 - 12:06 PM