- Facing the unknowns in Middle East
- Blind man refused mobile phone?
- When do you tell kids bad news?
- Climate: are we serious enough?
- Ray Martin on ex-PM Julia Gillard
- Lonely Planet's East Coast picks
- Career checkups for over 50's
- Pamela Stevenson on Brazouka
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Vince on New terror laws to prohibit torture Torture sounds rather humane compared to what these bastards are dishing out overseas. more
- I propose new Middle East laws on Not in the name of religion 50 years of relentless vicious abuse is enough. I will not stand idly by and allow that abuse to destroy the next generation ... more
- Robert on Not in the name of religion Not about religion? Yeah right. You keep telling yourself that Tim. Its about Islam mate, take the blinkers off. more
- Join the Q Society on Not in the name of religion Tim, this is pure IslamQuran 8:12ShakirWhen your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who ... more
- Davo on Not in the name of religion Nailed it Tim. more
- adam on Should we ban local ISIS flag sales? Justin, the extract below is from Christian News Minute (CNM) I hope it gives you pause for thought.The ISIS flag consists ... more
- The Devils Advocate on Too apathetic to make a change? Neil really wants to say the number plate is an antiemetic racial slur. He is prevented from saying that because he has ... more
- RAKESH ADUK on Too apathetic to make a change? Garry Linnell talks a lot of sense! Whenever I go overseas and see the beautiful Aussie flag, it immediately takes me back ... more
- mike deegan on Pauline's advice to Jacqui Lambie if the press give Lambie a fair go she may one of the better senators in the 40 years more
- scott on Father's gift to save his son Thanks for these inspiring stories! Not everyone ends up being healthy enough or a good enough match to be able to be a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
- Samuel J on ISIS is 'evil and must be destroyed' @Gretta Frankie - absolutely agree. It was utterly disgusting the videos of these barbaric ISIS MONGRELS slitting throats of ... more
- Barry G on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque They better not wave that flag in my town ,it wont be nice. more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - great comment. And Madame Milne of the equally useless greens party thinks we can resolve all of this ISIS barbaric ... more
- Coasty on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Can anyone please explain to me the reason why Islamic leaders are so silent, so apathetic, so unwilling to stand up in the ... more
- Ben on How to beat the Opal Card system I do not understand why you are trying to encourage even MORE people to use public transport. Trains and busses have been ... more
Abbott portrayal desperate measure
Jason Morrison says they are getting desperate in federal parliament with a push on to portray Tony Abbott as a woman hating, sexist, violent thug. The reason we are turning on Labor is the lack of honesty.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Do the maths and Nauru is at risk of being swamped with a wave of new arrivals as more asylum boats arrive in our waters. Jason Morrison says the policy is not working because the language is not absolute.
65 years ago the wireless phone was invented, then in the 80s came cellular phones, and now they are in abundance, as important to us as our wallets. Jason Morrison looks to where the mobile phone is headed.
In case no one noticed, the most desperate one is Jason Morrison. For months now, all his efforts at playing the Phony Abbott fear campaign has produced no result. In desperation the Lieberals resorted to personal muck-raking against Gillard which hit a dead end. Now when Phony gets a taste of his own medicine, Morrison fires up and tries to take the moral high ground.
I don't condone personal attacks on politicians. Morrison is selective about it. Even if Gillard was fired by her boss and even if Abbott bullied the female person to whom he lost the election at Uni, IT DOES NOT MATTER AT ALL TODAY. Politicians should have the guts to argue about their policies and their vision for the nation today and let the electorate decide. I think the electorate can see who does not wish to engage in this way.Terrence Saturday 15 September, 2012 - 10:15 PM
Yes Mick, we are really stupid! Perhaps you should learn to spell before pointing the finger. By the way I note that Abbott has finally fronted the media, on the hard hitting current affairs show "Today" Wonder when he will front Leigh on the 7.30 report?Glenn Friday 14 September, 2012 - 1:12 PM
JUst what stuff are the Libs dragging up from years ago that you refer to Peter?mick Friday 14 September, 2012 - 12:55 PM
Com on it is obvious that the labor lieing machine is full flight here with thier rediculous shallow thoughts Glen and Peter confirming the stupidity of the average labor supporter no wonder they are going down the gurgler total lack of nouse from Gillard down proven time and time again.mick Friday 14 September, 2012 - 7:43 AM
@Peter you must be a bit "young & naive" too? Nice try PeterTed Thursday 13 September, 2012 - 7:33 PM
So the Libs can drag up stuff from years ago and you don't say a word but once Labor do its all bad ? Nice try JasonPeter Thursday 13 September, 2012 - 12:06 PM