- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O’Farrell the man
- Mike Baird set to become Premier
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Abbott portrayal desperate measure
Jason Morrison says they are getting desperate in federal parliament with a push on to portray Tony Abbott as a woman hating, sexist, violent thug. The reason we are turning on Labor is the lack of honesty.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Do the maths and Nauru is at risk of being swamped with a wave of new arrivals as more asylum boats arrive in our waters. Jason Morrison says the policy is not working because the language is not absolute.
65 years ago the wireless phone was invented, then in the 80s came cellular phones, and now they are in abundance, as important to us as our wallets. Jason Morrison looks to where the mobile phone is headed.
In case no one noticed, the most desperate one is Jason Morrison. For months now, all his efforts at playing the Phony Abbott fear campaign has produced no result. In desperation the Lieberals resorted to personal muck-raking against Gillard which hit a dead end. Now when Phony gets a taste of his own medicine, Morrison fires up and tries to take the moral high ground.
I don't condone personal attacks on politicians. Morrison is selective about it. Even if Gillard was fired by her boss and even if Abbott bullied the female person to whom he lost the election at Uni, IT DOES NOT MATTER AT ALL TODAY. Politicians should have the guts to argue about their policies and their vision for the nation today and let the electorate decide. I think the electorate can see who does not wish to engage in this way.Terrence Saturday 15 September, 2012 - 10:15 PM
Yes Mick, we are really stupid! Perhaps you should learn to spell before pointing the finger. By the way I note that Abbott has finally fronted the media, on the hard hitting current affairs show "Today" Wonder when he will front Leigh on the 7.30 report?Glenn Friday 14 September, 2012 - 1:12 PM
JUst what stuff are the Libs dragging up from years ago that you refer to Peter?mick Friday 14 September, 2012 - 12:55 PM
Com on it is obvious that the labor lieing machine is full flight here with thier rediculous shallow thoughts Glen and Peter confirming the stupidity of the average labor supporter no wonder they are going down the gurgler total lack of nouse from Gillard down proven time and time again.mick Friday 14 September, 2012 - 7:43 AM
@Peter you must be a bit "young & naive" too? Nice try PeterTed Thursday 13 September, 2012 - 7:33 PM
So the Libs can drag up stuff from years ago and you don't say a word but once Labor do its all bad ? Nice try JasonPeter Thursday 13 September, 2012 - 12:06 PM