- Was John Howard our best PM?
- Light rail to service Greater West
- Is terrorism behind missing plane?
- Will Crimea be engulfed in war?
- Why is Sydney so expensive?
- Leo Sayer: why he became an Aussie
- Bees buzzing all over Sydney's CBD?
- Ok to leave baby behind on holidays?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Gary on Too late to stop climate change now? I simply let the facts talk to me and as Garry Linnell stated it was warmer 27 years ago. So where is the evidence of ... more
- helen on Scrap the My School website? Hello Angela, have just read Peter 'Fitz' remarks re your morning show. Agree! you are a delight to tune into each ... more
- David T. on Do we still need a Women's Day? In my experience, every day is Women's Day. more
- David T. on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? How "bloody" stupid. Government, stay out of our lives. more
- David T. on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali Break another country's laws and you can expect to be treated according to their law. I have no sympathy for thede ... more
- Rod M on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali To me it seems very clear why journos are being booted out of Bali. Their courts expect people to abide by the spirit and ... more
- Mary on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? What a waste of the tax payers money, why not give it to hospitals... they need it more. more
- Kimber on Scrap the My School website? Well said @Coasty!!! :) more
- Kimber on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? OMG, pay people to lose weight, pay people to quit smoking, now this.From the time kids can eat solid food fruit and ... more
- Jester4212 on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? Why why why must the govenrment become involved?! Even for parents to pay their children to do this is unbelieveable. They ... more
- Coasty on Scrap the My School website? Ridiculous. I'm now finding the teaching industry has gotten hysterical & political. The My Schools website was one of the ... more
- Jester4212 on A pizza stuffed with cheeseburgers? I can't believe what I'm watching. Disgusting. more
- William Coleman on Drugs & alcohol affecting our schools The classroom today is yesterdays psychiatric ward. more
- William Coleman on Chinese buying up Sydney housing? So the big money comes to oz and home prices soar .Meanwhile we buy products from Asian countries because it is so cheap due ... more
- Jester4212 on Should we pay people to lose weight? Cold hard cash is a complete cop-out, just like the baby bonus. I'm all for wanting to help these people out. But have ... more
- Greg O on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Of course Kevin will stop the war and I have no doubt he will also help the Russians tackle global warming by putting pink ... more
- Coasty on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia No-one minds backpackers. They're great. I was one & I want my kids to do it. The problem here, is one that's all too ... more
- Cleangirl on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Kevin ? Twins sharing the same name. Why is he allowed in with the U.N ? Why do we even financially support both Kevin and ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on What frustrates you on our trains? What frustrates you on our trains?That they refuse to supply a mobile number so that we can give them live updates of ... more
- Jester4212 on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia Well said. more
Adoption rates drop to new lows
Adoption rates in Australia have dropped to an all-time low, so just what is wrong with the process? Tim Webster & Tracey Spicer speak with mother Lisa who has recently been through the adoption program.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
A big day for Australian actor Hugh Jackman honoured with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and nominated for a Golden Globe. The Wolverine star says the whole deals is a surreal experience.
A huge line up of movies are ready to burst onto the big screen over the coming weeks with Les Miserable, The Hobbit and Life of Pi ready to screen. Stuart Bocking looks at the upcoming releases at the movies.
Oh shut up Gloria you are daftHanne Friday 21 December, 2012 - 4:38 AM
Australia's 100,000-plus "Medicare"... abortions, mostly all done for birth control, because the babies are evidently unwanted!! These unspeakably aborted inconvenient children must have a right to live like you and me and they no doubt would of course want to live, just like you and me, if given the chance. These aborted, silently crying, screaming babies feel horrendous pain during these hideous unspeakable abortions. Aborted children are Australians with huge potential and can very easily be adopted and allowed to live a very good productive happy life and give a lot of joy to the parents. Mocked and scorned Liberal-Tony Abbott has been attacked for defending aborted children! Who do you want on your side? Google; abortion pictures and see the horror for yourself! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...AMEN+GLORIA Friday 14 December, 2012 - 1:10 PM