- Treatment for back pain a placebo
- Downward spiral of dealing drugs
- Abbott copping Senate body blows
- John & Garry: Let the games begin
- Commonwealth Games in Glasgow
- Mortgage war: should you fix?
- MH17: the long journey home
- Joe Hockey wanted tougher budget?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Greta on New Times for Weekend Shows Fantastic to hear Tim coming on earlier - love his show, has interesting segments, would love to hear more of the gardening ... more
- NOT A GOOD LOOK... on The Whisper: lineup to be a Knight? How hypocritical and pretentious is that staunch republican ex-Governor General, Ms. Quentin Bryce. She jumped at Tony ... more
- WAKE UP AUSTRALIA on PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin Our moronic politicians get shabbier everyday, they obviously have no class. This is clearly a recipe for disaster! more
- 1959 GRANGE... on Medicinal cannabis for terminally ill Obviously dying, suffering people with cancer urgently need medicinal cannabis and our constant support! In America they ... more
- ANGRY RATEPAYERS... on Sydney suffering too many councils Just got the big IPART $$$rate slug from useless, arrogant Holroyd/Merrylands council and what a complete joke this council ... more
- Terence on PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin Sorry John,I listened to that powderpuff of an interview this morning with Senator Lambie."Would a male MP get the same ... more
- SHOT DOWN... on MH17: Putin behind the attack? Smoking gun, President Putin's body language speaks volumes, he is obviously as guilty as sin and he needs to be dealt with. ... more
- Chris Teller on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? Jacqui Lambie is not exactly stacked so I would not bother taking a second look unless she had breast enhancements. more
- Keith A Tudor on UN unanimous vote on MH17 @Get Real - an excellent comment indeed. Putin sadly is not a leaders'bootlace. Just look at the face on it and the eyes ... more
- Greg O on Has the PM finally found his voice? I hope so. He has the ability but the time for him to make it look like he has it is well and truly overdue. more
- Greg O on Why do we need childcare subsidies This is getting ridiculous. What is next? Perhaps Government assistance for old blokes like me to go on fishing trips. ... more
- Cleangirl on Why do we need childcare subsidies Either give ALL mothers money or at least means test for low incomers. Why are we encouraging people to outsource their ... more
- Peter of Darwin on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? One analogy you forgot to make is - what would Jacqui Lambie have said about Tony Abbott if he described his preferences and ... more
- GLOBAL COOLING... on Has the PM finally found his voice? When the going gets really tough, the tough get going. Can you just imagine if pathetic Julia Gillard was prime minister ... more
- Peter on Death toll climbs in Gaza crisis Why they're pissed 1. Electricity is available for only 8 hours per day, . 2. 90% of the water found in the Gaza Strip is ... more
- PROFESSOR FLIM FLAMMERY on The Carbon Tax repealed in Senate @Craig asks: "I would love to know just what that cause is."? Obviously $$$$$$$$$ money, money and more money for the ... more
- GET REAL... on UN unanimous vote on MH17 The minute this happened that tough guy, gutless bully, President Putin should of went directly to the crash site and taken ... more
- CHILDCARE?? on Why do we need childcare subsidies Childcare is a bit rough on the kids. Previously the parents took responsibility of caring for their tiny tots and made ... more
- Greg O on PM fails to get bounce in polls It is the old democracy tradition again. The electorate always votes for the party that promises the biggest bag of goodies ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Horror scenes from Flight MH17 Putin eh! Just look at the face and the eyes embedded in it! A stark appearance/psysiognamy as cold and frozen like the ... more
Allow Mike Tyson into Australia?
The Australian government is still considering whether to approve a visa for convicted rapist and boxing great Mike Tyson. Paul Murray gives his views on why he thinks he shouldn’t be allowed in.
The 46 year-old has already been blocked from entering New Zealand for a motivational speaking event.
Promoter Max Markson tells Paul Murray, he's been on the straight and narrow for some time.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Social Media: Following public outrage, people take to Twitter and social blogs to launch their boycott campaigns. Do companies overreact by pulling advertising and do they quietly come back afterwards?
Major lenders are being urged to pass on the interest rate cut in full. It follows claims by retailers they're facing a tough Christmas and unions warning one million manufacturing jobs are currently at risk.
@Justin, I see your point. So what harm could one more grub do? I'd rather not give him time and space if we don't like him, unless of course we know for sure he is going to say things which are against our laws.
Why not simply ignore him? That should be enough to show our distaste if we had to.Terrence Saturday 6 October, 2012 - 9:43 PM
Why not? Fifty Cent and other ex-crim 'rappers' have been allowed in. Yet they didnt let Prussian Blue into the country. They are two harmless White girls who sing songs about their race but they werent allowed in!
Its pretty obvious the government of this country hates its own people.Robert Friday 5 October, 2012 - 10:30 AM
No. We have enough grubs here already.Justin Friday 5 October, 2012 - 7:08 AM
I do not think Mike Tyson should be allowed in Australia.anne Wednesday 3 October, 2012 - 5:35 PM