- You know you're getting old when?
- Fan base grows with Socceroos win
- Police set higher fine quotas?
- Kids turning away from league?
- George Gregan on Wallabies Vs Lions
- Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high?
- Socceroos into the World Cup
- NSW Budget: infrastructure spending
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge So, so sad for the Kelly family.Sick and tired of feral, despicable, irresponsible, selfish others turning decent law ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Paulo, correct. The problem with many of these stereoytpe views is lack of knowledge, irrational fear and closed ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Fan base grows with Socceroos win @James W, if you can count?? Do the math! Sounds like you are a Rugby League player who has copped quite a few knocks in the ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Police set higher fine quotas? Paul you should drive around the un-patrolled places like the infamous Granville/Merrylands/Guildford areas at any time and ... more
- James W on Fan base grows with Socceroos win So no Rugby League players have ever behaved then, 'Abortion' (fitting name,)and no Socceroo has ever stepped out of line? more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high? I dare say that this lunacy would probably never occur in disciplined Catholic schools or any other well run private ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Why are Catholic schools booming? @paulo, think again mate! Your "unwanted babies" are wanted! I would gladly "bring up" those babies, allowing them God's ... more
- Craig on Police set higher fine quotas? Governments and every Department of Governments are listed "Corporations" they all have ABN nunbers, so that said they all ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Fan base grows with Socceroos win What a pity that these thick head, overpaid, unprofessional macho man Rugby League players will not behave, on field or off ... more
- mara watson on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge To be a parent and hear this is beyond belief. Sydney is getting to the point that you think twice going into town. We have ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Robert, God bless you, rational and intelligent people like you still exist, there is some hope.Muslims are not perfect ... more
- yusuf on Socceroos into the World Cup well done boys, you have made us proud. more
- Craig on Call on Labor elders to fix the party I keep hearing Labor politicians say "they have a great story to tell" well were is it? The destruction of this country at ... more
- CARMEN on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Keith.....Although your suggestion sounds very reasonable to me, I would say that we'd have "buckley's chance" of our ... more
- paulo on Tensions growing in the Middle East Carmen most people who come to Aus , come to get away from violence or to get a better economy.The Aussie govt must screen ... more
- paulo on Why are Catholic schools booming? ABORTION TRUTH praises catholic schools teaching on non use of condoms which just dooms millions to getting AIDS and other ... more
- Commerce American Style on NSW Budget: infrastructure spending First they send American multinational companies to crush the small to medium Australian companies. That reduces competition ... more
- James W on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Did the right put the ages back up again Cleangirl? more
- Coasty on Call on Labor elders to fix the party Trying to get the Labor elders to help isn't a bad idea, but it wont work. There are two types of politicians. Ones that do ... more
- Coasty on NRL fans sick of player bad behaviour Apologies? What apologies? It's the same speech every time, on the same media stations, at the same time, for the same ... more
Anti-Abbott Twitter Trend
Thousands of people have joined in the #ThingsMorePopularThanAbbott twitter trend. David Oldfield asks social media expert Mark Pearson if it’s harmless fun or offensive trolling.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Have you heard the latest talk?
The ABC's clowns are to walk
Clarke & Dawes have got the sack
The two top clowns will not be back.
Yes for them its all Red Rover
Their little show it now over
Someone better has emerged
To make the ratings really surge.
They were good we must admit
But this new blokes a real big hit
For he is but a first rate clown
By far the biggest in the town.
Now who is this this who is taking over?
The one who said to them Red Rover
The one who said bye alligator
The one and only clown regulator
The one who stands out all alone
Yep you've guessed it.
It is Tone!Friday Peter Tuesday 20 November, 2012 - 6:47 PM
@ Terrence; Doesn't everyone?David T. Monday 19 November, 2012 - 4:34 PM
@Barry Mackenzie, there you are! You have admitted it yourself, that you live in a world of your own.Terrence Sunday 18 November, 2012 - 8:40 PM
It is agreed that the so called Australian labor party is now the utterly proven incompetent, useless, rotten, corrupt and now defunct political party. It is a spent piece of excreta that cannot be re-incarnated. It is dead. Capoot. Deceased. Never to be revived. Create a new political party for God's sake to save Australia.Jonathon L Benson Friday 16 November, 2012 - 8:24 PM
@Douglas how can you be so foolish? Its not a matter of Labor or Liberal its simply a matter of who is capable of doing a good job for Australians. Punishing lying inept Labor are proven abject failures who obviously hate Australians. Thats the no-choice we all have and anybody who still votes for Labor after all the bad corrupt stuff unionized Labor have done over the last 5 years obviously needs their silly little heads examined. The only poll sensible people listen to is the coming election poll. Get the picture now?Cate B. Friday 16 November, 2012 - 12:24 PM
"Face facts the guy couldn't lead a dog on a leash"
Then he must be doing something right for the government to sink to the level that they have! Face Facts Abbott has the government worried and they are scared! very Scared!Peter Friday 16 November, 2012 - 11:27 AM