- Phillip Hughes: Greg Matthews Tribute
- Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute!
- AIRA gossip from Richard Wilkins
- Council protest ships at White Bay
- Cowan appeals Morcombe confession
- Shorten plays co-payment all wrong?
- Phil Hughes: Ambo response queires
- Blacktown councilors going soft?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- kathleen, richard, ryan & blake on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! We have followed your journey and with sadness, we along with your family and friends mourn the loss of a talented player ... more
- Colin on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! A very very sad day for the world of cricket. So sorry for Phillip Hughes and his family. RIP PhilSpare a thought for Sean ... more
- sada siwan on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! have not met him, but there are some cricketers whom I just like and Phil is one of them. may god be with you and rest in ... more
- Trevor Lord on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened as an ex East St resident. Knew his mum casually at Macksville RSL.his uncle cut my 90 year old parents ... more
- Ross & Sylvia Tollow on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! We express our deepest sympathy to all the Hughes family, may your son and brother rest in peace. Our thoughts are also with ... more
- Tejas on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My best wishes to the family. He passed playing the game he loved. He reminds us how precious life is. Please let his death ... more
- Sylvia Krupenin & Nina Ersh on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phillip Hughes,Deepest condolences to his family, friends and his team mates. My prayers and thoughts are with you at ... more
- YESHUA.. on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! God have mercy on Phil's soul, merciful Jesus have mercy on Phil and I hope and pray that Phil is in the Book of ... more
- Muhammad Sheraz on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened to hear about PHIL Hughes passes away, don't have words to say, it left me in tears , my sympathy and ... more
- edmund hunt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I;am just gutted for his family and the whole cricket community which is a massive part of aust sport- he walked my son ... more
- Matt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Phillip was a great player. An all round good bloke. He will be missed. Rest In Peace mate. more
- Robyn Hanna on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I was at the Sydney Cricket Ground in the M.A Noble stand as was his Mum and Dad taking the video of the 100 runs that he ... more
- sangamesha on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Philip Hughes RIP,I am so sad. more
- Will on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phil HughesIf the first test still goes ahead Phil Hughes should still be named and Australia should take the field with ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on $7 co-payment fee abandoned? That dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, "heavy lifting" U.N. 's big Joe Hockey and Mathias Corman are self-serving ... more
- Kylie Kelly on Baby found in Quakers Hill drain This will put the pro-abortionists into a frenzy. See how all life is precious, not just the politicians' lives, who ... more
- Julie on Halal certification funding terrorists? I used to shop at a Halal shop selling fruit, veg & meat in Canberra. This changed 2 months ago, when they started ... more
- Tony on Halal certification funding terrorists? Halal certification is one of the biggest con jobs out there at the moment. Think about it! Big companies and little ... more
- Craig on Can you trust a politician's promise? No you can't trust them,the mainstream parties are just 2 gangs that have their ideologies foremost in their minds. What ... more
- Glynn on Can you trust a politician's promise? An incoming government, no matter what promises were made during an election campaign has the authority and responsibility ... more
Apology for calling journalist a "cow"
Veteran Liberal strategist Grahame Morris has apologised for calling TV journalist Leigh Sales a "cow". Jason Morrison asks if it is sexist to question women, and did her predecessor cop worse criticism in the role.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Will Tony Abbott struggle on industrial relations in the shadows of Workchoices? Stuart Bocking looks at what John Howard has had to say. Suddenly Tony Abbott is backing away from the former PM's ideas.
Channel 10's weekend ratings were some of the lowest in history. How can they fix the network? Stuart Bocking on recent results with Media Analyst Steve Allen. Have we lost the art of entertaining television shows?
I'll stay out of the sexist arguments. I am sure Abott has learned the lesson the hard way. He has found out from tough nuts Gillard, Sales and the acting speaker that women cannot be treated dismissively.
Now stooges like Susan aka cc are trying to use the religous argument. Why are you trying to smear Catholics by using the lying phoney's behaviour as example? I am against abortion too, but I can't support a scum like Abott who has no principles.Susan Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 8:00 PM
What I do not understand in all is ... WHERE IS GETUP!! When Chris Uhlmann interviewed Bob Brown a few months ago, Getup complained to the ABC about Chris's aggressive interview style.
If they are as balanced as they claim, why haven't they lodged a complaint about Leigh Sales interview of Tony Abbott?
Come on Getup. Show us you independence.Peter of Darwin Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 6:44 PM
Where was all the outrage when Mr Abbott was called a "rabid dog" by Tony Windsor, or when the PM called Mr Abbott "Jack the Ripper" (bearing in mind JTR was a murderer!)Marg Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 2:23 PM
Ok for Sales to call Morris a Dinosaur though? Where's his apology? If she dishes it out ( and she does), why can't can't she take it?Susan Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 11:00 AM
A sour Labor hack, ABC's unobjective, obsessed Leigh Sales appears to be drinking a big glass of very bitter lemon juice before interviewing anyone who is Liberal. Her disgusting aggressive bias is embarrassingly unacceptable and entirely unprofessional! Furthermore, what about the unrelenting, unjustified Labor female "sexist" hate campaign against the Catholic victim Tony Abbott, merely because he is against things like Abortion for birth control, done on medicare, this severely offends the atheist feminazi into a wild frenzy. These indeed are very sick people with a lot of power to badly influence. Obviously the ABC needs to be sold.Terrence Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 10:57 AM
Yes Jason, we do have a new form of chauvinism here - the Female version! Lets give it a new name... if people who love those who are homosexual whilst hating their "sin" can be tagged "homophobic", then a woman who tags any man "sexist" who publicly levels an honest criticism at her which is less than flattering, then forget the sacred "cow" term - rather, "sacred sow" would be more apt! Note that I am at liberty to suggest that idea, being female myself!cc Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 10:47 AM