- Harnessing the power of social media
- "Islam" absent over UK terrorism?
- Vivid Sydney lights up the CBD
- Was the Warner fine appropriate?
- Tom Richards, Wallaby Warrior
- Call to ban live sporting odds on TV
- Protecting against insidious terrorism
- Tributes flow for Hazel Hawke
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- sara Rafi on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Islam is absent because Islam is a religion that promotes universal justice and peace Mr Morisson but you obviously do not ... more
- Dave on Ford to cut production in Australia Having worked for the FMC itself in various wages & Salaried positions.. I got to say its the BEST company I've had the ... more
- Dave on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Sorry.. but NO.. we are currently being invaded by the Islamic community in a systematic implanting of culturally ... more
- Jack Gold on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Islam is missing because Islam condemns such barbaric killings.Please read about Islam before making such twisted and racist ... more
- Jashua Badran on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Jason Morrison is a renowned racist who hates muslims and islam.If he is so interested in islam then he must convert to ... more
- sanza on Protecting against insidious terrorism Peter, you are right, one cannot have a rational and sensible outcome with hate mongers and creeps like you and Bin laden. more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Our elected politicians and indeed the media too, are encouraging the terrorists jihad war against the world. Islam is ... more
- paulo on Protecting against insidious terrorism HEY guess whatIm a muslim and not a terrorist.wow how weird is thatTired of these stupid comments putting all muslims in the ... more
- paulo on Calls to legalise euthanasia in NSW When my dad was dying of cancer he was told they couldnt help him pass on.He said angrily that they treated dogs better .He ... more
- yusuf on UK terror: soldier hacked to death Every act of extremism is evil. Whether its verbal or physical.@Paulo, you are correct.This evil act is deplorable so are ... more
- Wobblyone on Ford to cut production in Australia Well said Peter. But why are we not making an Aussie car, electric if you like, from the ground up and exporting something ... more
- Peter on Ford to cut production in Australia And now the ACTU come charging in on their white donkey, guns ablazing seeing who they can hit in a ridiculous attempt to ... more
- peter on Was the Warner fine appropriate? Cricket, football, soccer, racing just about any sport these days is subject to bizarre and draconian laws of conduct that ... more
- Simon on Ford to cut production in Australia communism in the making. So who controls it all? lets not be niave about this. more
- Peter on Protecting against insidious terrorism Of course there will be copycat attacks, the followers of the religion of peace believe that everyone that does not believe ... more
- CARMEN on Tributes flow for Hazel Hawke The passing of Mrs. Hazel Hawke has really saddened me...I had a lot of respect for this wonderful person who always came ... more
- Douglas on Ford to cut production in Australia At least the workers are getting 3 years notice, better then 3 days more
- Keith A Tudor on 19 new charges against Thomson And so the charges pour in and are added to the mass of other charges already preferred against this joker - yet it drags on ... more
- Samuel Kyrikos on Ford to cut production in Australia I agree this has been coming your years. Little or no productivity and vehicle improvements. I believe the trade unionists ... more
- paulo on UK terror: soldier hacked to death Robert.I studied history and most people know that the nazis wanted to dominate europe .They also murdered ... more
Apology for calling journalist a "cow"
Veteran Liberal strategist Grahame Morris has apologised for calling TV journalist Leigh Sales a "cow". Jason Morrison asks if it is sexist to question women, and did her predecessor cop worse criticism in the role.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Will Tony Abbott struggle on industrial relations in the shadows of Workchoices? Stuart Bocking looks at what John Howard has had to say. Suddenly Tony Abbott is backing away from the former PM's ideas.
Channel 10's weekend ratings were some of the lowest in history. How can they fix the network? Stuart Bocking on recent results with Media Analyst Steve Allen. Have we lost the art of entertaining television shows?
I'll stay out of the sexist arguments. I am sure Abott has learned the lesson the hard way. He has found out from tough nuts Gillard, Sales and the acting speaker that women cannot be treated dismissively.
Now stooges like Susan aka cc are trying to use the religous argument. Why are you trying to smear Catholics by using the lying phoney's behaviour as example? I am against abortion too, but I can't support a scum like Abott who has no principles.Susan Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 8:00 PM
What I do not understand in all is ... WHERE IS GETUP!! When Chris Uhlmann interviewed Bob Brown a few months ago, Getup complained to the ABC about Chris's aggressive interview style.
If they are as balanced as they claim, why haven't they lodged a complaint about Leigh Sales interview of Tony Abbott?
Come on Getup. Show us you independence.Peter of Darwin Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 6:44 PM
Where was all the outrage when Mr Abbott was called a "rabid dog" by Tony Windsor, or when the PM called Mr Abbott "Jack the Ripper" (bearing in mind JTR was a murderer!)Marg Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 2:23 PM
Ok for Sales to call Morris a Dinosaur though? Where's his apology? If she dishes it out ( and she does), why can't can't she take it?Susan Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 11:00 AM
A sour Labor hack, ABC's unobjective, obsessed Leigh Sales appears to be drinking a big glass of very bitter lemon juice before interviewing anyone who is Liberal. Her disgusting aggressive bias is embarrassingly unacceptable and entirely unprofessional! Furthermore, what about the unrelenting, unjustified Labor female "sexist" hate campaign against the Catholic victim Tony Abbott, merely because he is against things like Abortion for birth control, done on medicare, this severely offends the atheist feminazi into a wild frenzy. These indeed are very sick people with a lot of power to badly influence. Obviously the ABC needs to be sold.Terrence Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 10:57 AM
Yes Jason, we do have a new form of chauvinism here - the Female version! Lets give it a new name... if people who love those who are homosexual whilst hating their "sin" can be tagged "homophobic", then a woman who tags any man "sexist" who publicly levels an honest criticism at her which is less than flattering, then forget the sacred "cow" term - rather, "sacred sow" would be more apt! Note that I am at liberty to suggest that idea, being female myself!cc Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 10:47 AM