- Have you lost faith in politicians?
- Royal family’s affection for Australia?
- Ralf Fiennes with John & Garry
- No alternative but for Barry to resign?
- Keneally on O’Farrell resignation
- Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier
- Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed?
- Would you like us to be a republic?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
- Hank on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Ardent Tony is laying it on a little thick? What else has iffy Barry been up to? Funny how Barry suddenly backflipped on ... more
- Tony on No alternative but for Barry to resign? It takes a man with principles to do what so many others on the opposing side of politics would fight tooth and nail to ... more
- Diana Warren on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I heard the interview with John & Gary this morning & was convinced Barry O'Farrel was being honest in his comments. Now ... more
- Les on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation Hardly surprising coming from iffy Barry. It is good to see the ICAC act without fear or favour. more
- Jaydee on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation Sadly politics appears to often attract the wrong kind of people. more
- Angela Coombes on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I trust he doesn't make a bigger mistake and put Gladys Berjiklian in as premier. She has already stuffed up the train ... more
- Tangled Web on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier Just one thing on this "Thankyou Note".This wine was sent to O'Farrell in 2011. That is three years ago. I wonder who it was ... more
- Samuel J on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation What would 'Bambi' know - she headed the monumentally disgraced NSW labor party 'government' which went down the shoot with ... more
- PAULO on Would you like us to be a republic? Unelected,expensive,classist,non transparent !!Australia is independent -helloBd enough being British and having her as head ... more
- PAULO on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I think If I had got an expensive bottle of wine like that i would NEVER forget it!Barry insults our intelligence. more
- kyle on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier Tell you what,that dung head does not remember a 3 Grand Grange and he still wants to be a Premier of NSW.Good riddance. We ... more
- Steve on Would you like us to be a republic? People should keep in mind, that in a once proud and mighty, now bankrupt England, the most popular boy's name is Mohammad. ... more
- Michael on Would you like us to be a republic? I was always against a Republic, but after watching the devious way that hypocrites Tony Abbott and his "heavy lifting" mate ... more
- Kimber on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier Very disappointed in the Prime Minister, just watched him say in a press conference that Barry O'Farrell did the honourable ... more
- Angela Coombes on Would you like us to be a republic? We should retain the monarchy - it has worked well for the system of government in Australia. The only downside is the ... more
- Coasty on What happened to $3,000 Grange? If the bottle of Grange was delivered by a 'courier', then where's the signature? I've been a warehouse and logistics ... more
- Suzanne on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith When those two considerate statesmen, Prime Minister 'honest' John Howard and Treasurer Peter Costello were diligently ... more
- Todd on Russian jet buzzes US warship Theatrical President Barack Hussein Obama and President Vladimir Putin are obviously chalk and cheese. Respected, Putin is a ... more
- John Wan on Badgery's Creek for 2nd Airport Why don't we expand Kingsford Smith Airport by using reclaim land.Kansai international airport is built entirely on reclaim ... more
Apology for calling journalist a "cow"
Veteran Liberal strategist Grahame Morris has apologised for calling TV journalist Leigh Sales a "cow". Jason Morrison asks if it is sexist to question women, and did her predecessor cop worse criticism in the role.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Will Tony Abbott struggle on industrial relations in the shadows of Workchoices? Stuart Bocking looks at what John Howard has had to say. Suddenly Tony Abbott is backing away from the former PM's ideas.
Channel 10's weekend ratings were some of the lowest in history. How can they fix the network? Stuart Bocking on recent results with Media Analyst Steve Allen. Have we lost the art of entertaining television shows?
I'll stay out of the sexist arguments. I am sure Abott has learned the lesson the hard way. He has found out from tough nuts Gillard, Sales and the acting speaker that women cannot be treated dismissively.
Now stooges like Susan aka cc are trying to use the religous argument. Why are you trying to smear Catholics by using the lying phoney's behaviour as example? I am against abortion too, but I can't support a scum like Abott who has no principles.Susan Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 8:00 PM
What I do not understand in all is ... WHERE IS GETUP!! When Chris Uhlmann interviewed Bob Brown a few months ago, Getup complained to the ABC about Chris's aggressive interview style.
If they are as balanced as they claim, why haven't they lodged a complaint about Leigh Sales interview of Tony Abbott?
Come on Getup. Show us you independence.Peter of Darwin Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 6:44 PM
Where was all the outrage when Mr Abbott was called a "rabid dog" by Tony Windsor, or when the PM called Mr Abbott "Jack the Ripper" (bearing in mind JTR was a murderer!)Marg Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 2:23 PM
Ok for Sales to call Morris a Dinosaur though? Where's his apology? If she dishes it out ( and she does), why can't can't she take it?Susan Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 11:00 AM
A sour Labor hack, ABC's unobjective, obsessed Leigh Sales appears to be drinking a big glass of very bitter lemon juice before interviewing anyone who is Liberal. Her disgusting aggressive bias is embarrassingly unacceptable and entirely unprofessional! Furthermore, what about the unrelenting, unjustified Labor female "sexist" hate campaign against the Catholic victim Tony Abbott, merely because he is against things like Abortion for birth control, done on medicare, this severely offends the atheist feminazi into a wild frenzy. These indeed are very sick people with a lot of power to badly influence. Obviously the ABC needs to be sold.Terrence Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 10:57 AM
Yes Jason, we do have a new form of chauvinism here - the Female version! Lets give it a new name... if people who love those who are homosexual whilst hating their "sin" can be tagged "homophobic", then a woman who tags any man "sexist" who publicly levels an honest criticism at her which is less than flattering, then forget the sacred "cow" term - rather, "sacred sow" would be more apt! Note that I am at liberty to suggest that idea, being female myself!cc Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 10:47 AM