- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- Canadian attack Canberra wake-up
- Horrific scenes of animal cruelty
- Love a garage sale bargain?
- Pyrmont bridge shared path dangers
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
Apology for calling journalist a "cow"
Veteran Liberal strategist Grahame Morris has apologised for calling TV journalist Leigh Sales a "cow". Jason Morrison asks if it is sexist to question women, and did her predecessor cop worse criticism in the role.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Will Tony Abbott struggle on industrial relations in the shadows of Workchoices? Stuart Bocking looks at what John Howard has had to say. Suddenly Tony Abbott is backing away from the former PM's ideas.
Channel 10's weekend ratings were some of the lowest in history. How can they fix the network? Stuart Bocking on recent results with Media Analyst Steve Allen. Have we lost the art of entertaining television shows?
I'll stay out of the sexist arguments. I am sure Abott has learned the lesson the hard way. He has found out from tough nuts Gillard, Sales and the acting speaker that women cannot be treated dismissively.
Now stooges like Susan aka cc are trying to use the religous argument. Why are you trying to smear Catholics by using the lying phoney's behaviour as example? I am against abortion too, but I can't support a scum like Abott who has no principles.Susan Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 8:00 PM
What I do not understand in all is ... WHERE IS GETUP!! When Chris Uhlmann interviewed Bob Brown a few months ago, Getup complained to the ABC about Chris's aggressive interview style.
If they are as balanced as they claim, why haven't they lodged a complaint about Leigh Sales interview of Tony Abbott?
Come on Getup. Show us you independence.Peter of Darwin Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 6:44 PM
Where was all the outrage when Mr Abbott was called a "rabid dog" by Tony Windsor, or when the PM called Mr Abbott "Jack the Ripper" (bearing in mind JTR was a murderer!)Marg Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 2:23 PM
Ok for Sales to call Morris a Dinosaur though? Where's his apology? If she dishes it out ( and she does), why can't can't she take it?Susan Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 11:00 AM
A sour Labor hack, ABC's unobjective, obsessed Leigh Sales appears to be drinking a big glass of very bitter lemon juice before interviewing anyone who is Liberal. Her disgusting aggressive bias is embarrassingly unacceptable and entirely unprofessional! Furthermore, what about the unrelenting, unjustified Labor female "sexist" hate campaign against the Catholic victim Tony Abbott, merely because he is against things like Abortion for birth control, done on medicare, this severely offends the atheist feminazi into a wild frenzy. These indeed are very sick people with a lot of power to badly influence. Obviously the ABC needs to be sold.Terrence Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 10:57 AM
Yes Jason, we do have a new form of chauvinism here - the Female version! Lets give it a new name... if people who love those who are homosexual whilst hating their "sin" can be tagged "homophobic", then a woman who tags any man "sexist" who publicly levels an honest criticism at her which is less than flattering, then forget the sacred "cow" term - rather, "sacred sow" would be more apt! Note that I am at liberty to suggest that idea, being female myself!cc Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 10:47 AM