- Fan base grows with Socceroos win
- Police set higher fine quotas?
- Kids turning away from league?
- George Gregan on Wallabies Vs Lions
- Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high?
- Socceroos into the World Cup
- NSW Budget: infrastructure spending
- Kelly's killer escapes murder charge
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Commerce American Style on NSW Budget: infrastructure spending First they send American multinational companies to crush the small to medium Australian companies. That reduces competition ... more
- Coasty on Call on Labor elders to fix the party Trying to get the Labor elders to help isn't a bad idea, but it wont work. There are two types of politicians. Ones that do ... more
- Coasty on NRL fans sick of player bad behaviour Apologies? What apologies? It's the same speech every time, on the same media stations, at the same time, for the same ... more
- Robert on Who are the most trustworthy? Sounds about right. more
- Robert on Call on Labor elders to fix the party Not worth fixing. Its better off disappearing down the memory hole. more
- Robert on Tensions growing in the Middle East The whole 'Arab spring' including what's happening in Syria has been orchestrated by the Zionists in Israel and the US. And ... more
- Kumar on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge Absolutely disgusting decision. Looks like they are trying their best to promote the criminals. Where is the justice? more
- Jonathon L Benson on Who are the most trustworthy? Perhaps the monks in the monasteries of Tibet. more
- Angela Coombes on Call on Labor elders to fix the party Bob H could probably be the circuit breaker - especially with an ale or two or three or four on board. He could then make ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Unions launch TV ad campaign If I had my way I would abolish damned Unions and have each workplace elect a member to represent them before any Industrial ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Time to lift drinking age to 21? @ Carmen, thanks. It would be a start. I would like a return to the 6.oopm closing time and a final 10.00pm closing time for ... more
- Cleangirl on Time to lift drinking age to 21? The lefties reduced the age for consent for sodomy but want it raised for alcohol ?? which choice is like playing russian ... more
- Cleangirl on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Just put the alcohol in drab olive green packaging and quadriple the tax, do it too to pokies. It is supposed to have worked ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Time to lift drinking age to 21? People might want to drink alcohol but they don't need to! more
- yusuf on Tensions growing in the Middle East @peter Yasin - 100% in agreement with you. Mr Abortion Truth, muslims and jews have lived with peace over centuries and ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East "Most people have the tendency to hate people who try and kill them or their loved ones! Guess it is just a human thing!"no ... more
- CARMEN on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge I MUST SAY, REGRETTABLY, THAT MY CONFIDENCE AND TRUST IN OUR LEGAL SYSTEM IS DIMINISHING AT A GREAT PACE.... more
- JASON & LISSY FROM BORONIA & FERNTREE GULLY on Call on Labor elders to fix the party To Labor Elders time foer you to disband Labor and start again do such things as merging with the Palmer United Party after ... more
- Vince on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Nice sentiments but let us not forget the bar and pubs themselves who don't seem to give a rat's arse about who enters their ... more
- Vince on Unions launch TV ad campaign Well said to those below. Australians need to realise that the Labor Party is not a party for the workers but rather a party ... more
Are Gen Y out of control?
Bill Woods with Jason Morrison says we may be investigating child abuse, but why not confront with children their lack of respect and hold ourselves accountable for the most important job in the world, parenting.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Opposition MP has been branded a racist for questioning the work ethic of "mobs" involved in the clashes in Brisbane. Stuart Bocking on the Twitter from Andrew Laming and the culture of welfare on tap.
You already have a big screen TV, why buy the next one ready to roll out to the market. Paul Murray & Tech Expert Trevor Long on the TV you & your partner can watch together, while viewing separate shows.
About time we started saying NO to these young masters. And the Courts should make them pay finanial damages everytime they damage, graffiti, burn, slash, steal something, monetry costs will bring them to attention quick smart, quicker than a good behaviour bond.Jo Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 6:25 PM
The majority of the Y brigade are out of control brats - the me, me layabouts for whom the rod had been spared and spoiled the child as it goes. The left wing school teachers have helped to achieve this disgraceful outcome in my view. We need a complete change with the inculcation of discipline and personal responsibility - teachers and parents inclusive! Amen.Justin J Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 9:41 AM
I don't even see why the question of kids being out of control has even been brought up. It so easy to answer it's funny. It's because our actual laws virtually allow it with the young offenders act, by the judges almost never convict them, & that they are backed up to a ridiculous degree by simpering bleeding hearts. This results in young people realizing correctly, that if they behave badly, not only will they probably get their way, there will be almost nothing in the way of a serious penalty. For example, I have found out personally, by actually being told by a Police officer, that it is basically impossible to charge a young person that has king hit my child in the face in front of a teacher on school grounds.
Simply put, the law says that Gen Y don't have to be in control. What it basically indicates, is that young people actually have more protective rights than other Australian age classes.Coasty Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 8:21 AM
Comatosed Bill Woods is obviously a typical blaming Labor hack. It is plainly the unaccountable dirty green Labor teachers dominating in the schools and undermining the parents discipline and brainwashing their dumbed down children with Labor/Green ideologies, right behind the parents backs and without the parents approval, messing with their children's naive trusting little minds!! i.e. Labor's "dangerous global warming" and Labor's"gender neutrality" same sex marriage etc, etc. Thus parents have rightly lost confidence in todays new-age "ethical" Labor infiltrated public schools. Ranting Bill Woods wants to blame the parents when clearly the root cause is in the public schools these days, where discipline has been abandoned a long, long time ago and the ramifications are profoundly bad!! Labor's so called "Education Revolution" is a costly countless $Billion dollar failure! So many children, ridiculously after 12 years of schooling have very poor literacy and numeracy issues and thus very low self-esteem!! Bill Woods is like all Labor hacks when the damage is done they look for a sucker to blame for Labor's very own usual gloating damage. Labor's "modern Australia" Labor's "new Australia" roosters are fast coming home to roost. Leave it alone Bill Woods, we all gave up on channel 10 a long, long time ago son and thats why intelligent people stopped buying the crappy Daily Telegraph. Man up Bill, Labor are wrecking Australia. Why not write about Julia Gillard's disturbing past and Labor's now legal, illegal country shoppers or even about gross hypocrites Labor's absurd, highly contradictory fraudulent global warming tax scam??? Get the picture Bill?www.abortiontruth.com Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 8:23 PM
When the kids get more rights then parents and teachers, what else would you expect to happen.
The big party riot at Berowra last year would not of gone that far if a big burly policeman spoke to them, but we sent in a pretty little polcewoman to ask them to please be quiet, sometimes we deserve to be laughed at.Johannes. Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 6:37 PM