- Are we losing the war on drugs?
- Anzac Day: just a public holiday?
- Set to be slugged for your gas?
- The man behind the voice of Dr Hook
- Anzac Day: will it always be sacred?
- Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets?
- Angela Catterns with Tina Arena
- Foy Vance talks on Joy of Nothing
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Jessica on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Lets get "relaxed and comfortable" once again with honest John Howard and competent Peter Costello back. I'm not feeling too ... more
- Tangled Web on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Well now you can see why the inconsiderate Liberal government are so unnecessarily hitting Australians with an additional ... more
- Kimber on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? My visits to my doctor have never been "free", we live in a regional area and have never had bulk billing and we still pay ... more
- Kimber on When to let a loved one go? Agreed, a very difficult topic, but definitely a case by case basis. Having been in this situation with an elderly loved one ... more
- Coasty on Anger at Anzac Day breast competition I'll put it out there that ANZAC's could make a competition out of anything. If you don't want to rate your own breasts ... more
- Tangled Web on 20 police officers charged this year Ever since the standards were drastically lowered for entry into the police force and the training weakened, the undesirable ... more
- Fred on Bill Shorten on reforming Labor Bull Shorten is a little thick, he is still banging on about dodgy global warming/climate change and his absurd tax, when ... more
- Samuel J on Bill Shorten on reforming Labor I trust, hope and pray the now utterly defunct, useless, incompetent labor party will remain in Opposition for the next 20 ... more
- Craig on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? As for Hockeys nasty GP co-payment, I heard him on radio recently and when asked if he paid his doctor extra money now? ... more
- Greg O on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? Since when was our "free" medical system free? Someone else has always had to pay for it. Even back in day one when the ... more
- Jane M. on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? Has anyone yet asked silly big Joe Hockey, what is the doctor supposed to do, when those sick people in distress with a bad ... more
- Tangled Web on Bill Shorten on reforming Labor According to the old Bill Shorten; â??I have full confidence in Craig Thomsonâ??. Bill Shorten (Aug 2011): Craig Thomson ... more
- Eric (From the West) on When is the flu just a cold? Re: Stuart Bockings comments about a second airport affecting property values. The reality is that we don't know what will ... more
- Tangled Web on Shorten calls for Labor Party reforms Evidently that insincere, plastic Bill Shorten is not all that bright and he is not lonely either. If Labor have nothing ... more
- Tangled Web on When is the flu just a cold? Thanks, that was somewhat informative. We all had a very bad, highly contagious flu like virus in late January and it ... more
- Anonymous on Father's fight to see his daughter Poor Andrew is correct. Way back in 1987 I divorced my very cruel, hate filled wife. Subsequently for the next 20+ years, ... more
- Tangled Web on Anzac Day: reflecting recent battles Amazingly, there are some elements around who still call themselves Australians. They are so ungrateful to our brave ... more
- Tangled Web on William & Kate head to Uluru I am trying my very best, but I just can't get excited about all of this media attention on the royal ... more
- Tangled Web on Baird reshuffle - winners and losers? Lets just hope, that the replacement premier is not just another expensive Grange wine drinker with a bad memory too? And ... more
- Tangled Web on Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks? @Keith A Tudor is obviously correct, how much longer will we accommodate all of this destructive drunkenness? Lets just see ... more
Are Gen Y out of control?
Bill Woods with Jason Morrison says we may be investigating child abuse, but why not confront with children their lack of respect and hold ourselves accountable for the most important job in the world, parenting.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Opposition MP has been branded a racist for questioning the work ethic of "mobs" involved in the clashes in Brisbane. Stuart Bocking on the Twitter from Andrew Laming and the culture of welfare on tap.
You already have a big screen TV, why buy the next one ready to roll out to the market. Paul Murray & Tech Expert Trevor Long on the TV you & your partner can watch together, while viewing separate shows.
About time we started saying NO to these young masters. And the Courts should make them pay finanial damages everytime they damage, graffiti, burn, slash, steal something, monetry costs will bring them to attention quick smart, quicker than a good behaviour bond.Jo Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 6:25 PM
The majority of the Y brigade are out of control brats - the me, me layabouts for whom the rod had been spared and spoiled the child as it goes. The left wing school teachers have helped to achieve this disgraceful outcome in my view. We need a complete change with the inculcation of discipline and personal responsibility - teachers and parents inclusive! Amen.Justin J Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 9:41 AM
I don't even see why the question of kids being out of control has even been brought up. It so easy to answer it's funny. It's because our actual laws virtually allow it with the young offenders act, by the judges almost never convict them, & that they are backed up to a ridiculous degree by simpering bleeding hearts. This results in young people realizing correctly, that if they behave badly, not only will they probably get their way, there will be almost nothing in the way of a serious penalty. For example, I have found out personally, by actually being told by a Police officer, that it is basically impossible to charge a young person that has king hit my child in the face in front of a teacher on school grounds.
Simply put, the law says that Gen Y don't have to be in control. What it basically indicates, is that young people actually have more protective rights than other Australian age classes.Coasty Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 8:21 AM
Comatosed Bill Woods is obviously a typical blaming Labor hack. It is plainly the unaccountable dirty green Labor teachers dominating in the schools and undermining the parents discipline and brainwashing their dumbed down children with Labor/Green ideologies, right behind the parents backs and without the parents approval, messing with their children's naive trusting little minds!! i.e. Labor's "dangerous global warming" and Labor's"gender neutrality" same sex marriage etc, etc. Thus parents have rightly lost confidence in todays new-age "ethical" Labor infiltrated public schools. Ranting Bill Woods wants to blame the parents when clearly the root cause is in the public schools these days, where discipline has been abandoned a long, long time ago and the ramifications are profoundly bad!! Labor's so called "Education Revolution" is a costly countless $Billion dollar failure! So many children, ridiculously after 12 years of schooling have very poor literacy and numeracy issues and thus very low self-esteem!! Bill Woods is like all Labor hacks when the damage is done they look for a sucker to blame for Labor's very own usual gloating damage. Labor's "modern Australia" Labor's "new Australia" roosters are fast coming home to roost. Leave it alone Bill Woods, we all gave up on channel 10 a long, long time ago son and thats why intelligent people stopped buying the crappy Daily Telegraph. Man up Bill, Labor are wrecking Australia. Why not write about Julia Gillard's disturbing past and Labor's now legal, illegal country shoppers or even about gross hypocrites Labor's absurd, highly contradictory fraudulent global warming tax scam??? Get the picture Bill?www.abortiontruth.com Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 8:23 PM
When the kids get more rights then parents and teachers, what else would you expect to happen.
The big party riot at Berowra last year would not of gone that far if a big burly policeman spoke to them, but we sent in a pretty little polcewoman to ask them to please be quiet, sometimes we deserve to be laughed at.Johannes. Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 6:37 PM