- Fighting an unjust criminal history?
- 85 cent bread will cost retailers?
- Sports drinks as bad as soft drink?
- Truck safety now set to go hi-tech
- Ray Martin on Gillard recollections
- Try hot desking from home?
- David Suchet: The Last Confession
- Labor in lockstep over fighting ISIL
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Labor in lockstep over fighting ISIL We never learn by history do we? So why do we keep having ourselves on...fighting is in bred in these people, it has been ... more
- Cleangirl on Facing the unknowns in Middle East Ask Australian Moderates what if anything we should do to stop I.S. and then ask them what we should do with those returning ... more
- Join the Q Society on Climate: are we serious enough? I am still waiting for someone to out the mongrels that caused the climate change that produced the evil fossil fuels!The ... more
- Craig on Facing the unknowns in Middle East These actions are not about bringing peace.This war will go longer than any war in history and it has not even been declared ... more
- Craig on Climate: are we serious enough? No we are not serious enough, let's price electricity out the realm of everyone from the so called"middle" class down. ... more
- Vince on New terror laws to prohibit torture Torture sounds rather humane compared to what these bastards are dishing out overseas. more
- I propose new Middle East laws on Not in the name of religion 50 years of relentless vicious abuse is enough. I will not stand idly by and allow that abuse to destroy the next generation ... more
- Robert on Not in the name of religion Not about religion? Yeah right. You keep telling yourself that Tim. Its about Islam mate, take the blinkers off. more
- Join the Q Society on Not in the name of religion Tim, this is pure IslamQuran 8:12ShakirWhen your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who ... more
- Davo on Not in the name of religion Nailed it Tim. more
- adam on Should we ban local ISIS flag sales? Justin, the extract below is from Christian News Minute (CNM) I hope it gives you pause for thought.The ISIS flag consists ... more
- The Devils Advocate on Too apathetic to make a change? Neil really wants to say the number plate is an antiemetic racial slur. He is prevented from saying that because he has ... more
- RAKESH ADUK on Too apathetic to make a change? Garry Linnell talks a lot of sense! Whenever I go overseas and see the beautiful Aussie flag, it immediately takes me back ... more
- mike deegan on Pauline's advice to Jacqui Lambie if the press give Lambie a fair go she may one of the better senators in the 40 years more
- scott on Father's gift to save his son Thanks for these inspiring stories! Not everyone ends up being healthy enough or a good enough match to be able to be a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
Are Gen Y out of control?
Bill Woods with Jason Morrison says we may be investigating child abuse, but why not confront with children their lack of respect and hold ourselves accountable for the most important job in the world, parenting.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Opposition MP has been branded a racist for questioning the work ethic of "mobs" involved in the clashes in Brisbane. Stuart Bocking on the Twitter from Andrew Laming and the culture of welfare on tap.
You already have a big screen TV, why buy the next one ready to roll out to the market. Paul Murray & Tech Expert Trevor Long on the TV you & your partner can watch together, while viewing separate shows.
About time we started saying NO to these young masters. And the Courts should make them pay finanial damages everytime they damage, graffiti, burn, slash, steal something, monetry costs will bring them to attention quick smart, quicker than a good behaviour bond.Jo Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 6:25 PM
The majority of the Y brigade are out of control brats - the me, me layabouts for whom the rod had been spared and spoiled the child as it goes. The left wing school teachers have helped to achieve this disgraceful outcome in my view. We need a complete change with the inculcation of discipline and personal responsibility - teachers and parents inclusive! Amen.Justin J Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 9:41 AM
I don't even see why the question of kids being out of control has even been brought up. It so easy to answer it's funny. It's because our actual laws virtually allow it with the young offenders act, by the judges almost never convict them, & that they are backed up to a ridiculous degree by simpering bleeding hearts. This results in young people realizing correctly, that if they behave badly, not only will they probably get their way, there will be almost nothing in the way of a serious penalty. For example, I have found out personally, by actually being told by a Police officer, that it is basically impossible to charge a young person that has king hit my child in the face in front of a teacher on school grounds.
Simply put, the law says that Gen Y don't have to be in control. What it basically indicates, is that young people actually have more protective rights than other Australian age classes.Coasty Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 8:21 AM
Comatosed Bill Woods is obviously a typical blaming Labor hack. It is plainly the unaccountable dirty green Labor teachers dominating in the schools and undermining the parents discipline and brainwashing their dumbed down children with Labor/Green ideologies, right behind the parents backs and without the parents approval, messing with their children's naive trusting little minds!! i.e. Labor's "dangerous global warming" and Labor's"gender neutrality" same sex marriage etc, etc. Thus parents have rightly lost confidence in todays new-age "ethical" Labor infiltrated public schools. Ranting Bill Woods wants to blame the parents when clearly the root cause is in the public schools these days, where discipline has been abandoned a long, long time ago and the ramifications are profoundly bad!! Labor's so called "Education Revolution" is a costly countless $Billion dollar failure! So many children, ridiculously after 12 years of schooling have very poor literacy and numeracy issues and thus very low self-esteem!! Bill Woods is like all Labor hacks when the damage is done they look for a sucker to blame for Labor's very own usual gloating damage. Labor's "modern Australia" Labor's "new Australia" roosters are fast coming home to roost. Leave it alone Bill Woods, we all gave up on channel 10 a long, long time ago son and thats why intelligent people stopped buying the crappy Daily Telegraph. Man up Bill, Labor are wrecking Australia. Why not write about Julia Gillard's disturbing past and Labor's now legal, illegal country shoppers or even about gross hypocrites Labor's absurd, highly contradictory fraudulent global warming tax scam??? Get the picture Bill?www.abortiontruth.com Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 8:23 PM
When the kids get more rights then parents and teachers, what else would you expect to happen.
The big party riot at Berowra last year would not of gone that far if a big burly policeman spoke to them, but we sent in a pretty little polcewoman to ask them to please be quiet, sometimes we deserve to be laughed at.Johannes. Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 6:37 PM