- Holden to end manufacturing by 2017
- Move aside macaroon, eclair's here!
- ARU: new third tier of competition?
- Sociopathic bosses: what to do?
- Driving holiday: beware micro sleep?
- Drones to help stop shark attack?
- Knockout: deadly game of the streets
- The rise and rise of Human Nature
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Joe on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 Well done Australians. Clap, clap, clap. To all those who placed their cross over the LIBERAL box in the past election, be ... more
- James W on Why are Coalition behind in polls? Back flipping is Tony's and Joe's preferred method of movement, these days. A good thing Joe dropped quite a few kgs, he's ... more
- paulo on Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela Never forget here in Australia our treatment of blacks.from the end of the 19th century until the 1960s half caste children ... more
- Cleangirl on Is cheerleading really a sport? Yes, but they should be wearing over-alls, not shaving under their arms and they require tribal tattoos, or so want the ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Why are Coalition behind in polls? I doubt the veracity of this so called 'poll.' It was most probable that it was conducted in 'die-hard' labor party and ... more
- PJ on Why are Coalition behind in polls? One sentence; Labor Left OWN the media.Coalition has been blamed for the Spy scandal, Qantas and Holden. All problems ... more
- Jo on Are Sydney's trains too unreliable? Yes trains are unreliable but from someone who catches a bus 10-12 times a week or more buses are worse and something needs ... more
- peter on Why are Coalition behind in polls? I don't care if they are behind in the polls at least we don't have to listen ugly voice of Gillard I think it is funny how ... more
- James W on Why are Coalition behind in polls? People are probably realising that the 2013 vintage LNP are at least as big a bullsh#*ters as any other Governing party that ... more
- annette on Why are Coalition behind in polls? the fact that the liberals want to kill off our car industry and kill off our national airline , both should be bailed out. ... more
- rolland on Why are Coalition behind in polls? sick of all the lies from this govt the secrecy with hiding the boats, the attacks on our national broadcaster, christopher ... more
- ahmed on Mandela: lessons we can all learn Robert the normal racist answer.Just because you think the racist white only policy was fine does not mean that all whites ... more
- Felicia on Why are Coalition behind in polls? Political analysis with Dicko. That'll do me. more
- Stew on Expect intense bushfires more often The professor has zero cred. Just look at his record....Glad he is off the taxpayers teat. History will judge him ... more
- peter on Expect intense bushfires more often gee you don't think the land clearing laws had anything to do with the scrub build up and the red tape you have to go ... more
- mick on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? You are a racist Ahmed, stupid claim. more
- Keith A Tudor on Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela Nelson Mandela - a thoroughly great and an outstandingly honest and capable man indeed. Except for John Howard and I ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on Aussie students are falling behind? I would also like to see their left wing Union abolished and replaced by a Management Board comprising Parents and a few ... more
- Robert on Mandela: lessons we can all learn @ahmed. The White Australia policy was fine. Our people didn't build this country with multiculturalism in mind. They built ... more
- Jenny Biddle on Qantas: should Alan Joyce resign? I agree that Alan Joyce and the Board of Qantas should go, It has been a downhill spiral since Joyce took charge. Virgin ... more
Are Gen Y out of control?
Bill Woods with Jason Morrison says we may be investigating child abuse, but why not confront with children their lack of respect and hold ourselves accountable for the most important job in the world, parenting.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Opposition MP has been branded a racist for questioning the work ethic of "mobs" involved in the clashes in Brisbane. Stuart Bocking on the Twitter from Andrew Laming and the culture of welfare on tap.
You already have a big screen TV, why buy the next one ready to roll out to the market. Paul Murray & Tech Expert Trevor Long on the TV you & your partner can watch together, while viewing separate shows.
About time we started saying NO to these young masters. And the Courts should make them pay finanial damages everytime they damage, graffiti, burn, slash, steal something, monetry costs will bring them to attention quick smart, quicker than a good behaviour bond.Jo Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 6:25 PM
The majority of the Y brigade are out of control brats - the me, me layabouts for whom the rod had been spared and spoiled the child as it goes. The left wing school teachers have helped to achieve this disgraceful outcome in my view. We need a complete change with the inculcation of discipline and personal responsibility - teachers and parents inclusive! Amen.Justin J Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 9:41 AM
I don't even see why the question of kids being out of control has even been brought up. It so easy to answer it's funny. It's because our actual laws virtually allow it with the young offenders act, by the judges almost never convict them, & that they are backed up to a ridiculous degree by simpering bleeding hearts. This results in young people realizing correctly, that if they behave badly, not only will they probably get their way, there will be almost nothing in the way of a serious penalty. For example, I have found out personally, by actually being told by a Police officer, that it is basically impossible to charge a young person that has king hit my child in the face in front of a teacher on school grounds.
Simply put, the law says that Gen Y don't have to be in control. What it basically indicates, is that young people actually have more protective rights than other Australian age classes.Coasty Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 8:21 AM
Comatosed Bill Woods is obviously a typical blaming Labor hack. It is plainly the unaccountable dirty green Labor teachers dominating in the schools and undermining the parents discipline and brainwashing their dumbed down children with Labor/Green ideologies, right behind the parents backs and without the parents approval, messing with their children's naive trusting little minds!! i.e. Labor's "dangerous global warming" and Labor's"gender neutrality" same sex marriage etc, etc. Thus parents have rightly lost confidence in todays new-age "ethical" Labor infiltrated public schools. Ranting Bill Woods wants to blame the parents when clearly the root cause is in the public schools these days, where discipline has been abandoned a long, long time ago and the ramifications are profoundly bad!! Labor's so called "Education Revolution" is a costly countless $Billion dollar failure! So many children, ridiculously after 12 years of schooling have very poor literacy and numeracy issues and thus very low self-esteem!! Bill Woods is like all Labor hacks when the damage is done they look for a sucker to blame for Labor's very own usual gloating damage. Labor's "modern Australia" Labor's "new Australia" roosters are fast coming home to roost. Leave it alone Bill Woods, we all gave up on channel 10 a long, long time ago son and thats why intelligent people stopped buying the crappy Daily Telegraph. Man up Bill, Labor are wrecking Australia. Why not write about Julia Gillard's disturbing past and Labor's now legal, illegal country shoppers or even about gross hypocrites Labor's absurd, highly contradictory fraudulent global warming tax scam??? Get the picture Bill?www.abortiontruth.com Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 8:23 PM
When the kids get more rights then parents and teachers, what else would you expect to happen.
The big party riot at Berowra last year would not of gone that far if a big burly policeman spoke to them, but we sent in a pretty little polcewoman to ask them to please be quiet, sometimes we deserve to be laughed at.Johannes. Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 6:37 PM