- Loo with a view a step too far?
- Sydney Art: what do you think?
- McClymont: He who must be Obeid
- Terror links to Aussies in Syria
- The Whisper: personality politicians
- Confronting the heartbreak of abuse
- PM discusses the issues on 2UE
- What to call the new CBD sculpture?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Terror links to Aussies in Syria Does anybody really think that these lowlife scum of the earth will ever see the inside of an Australian prision? What the ... more
- Loudon Cleary on What to call the new CBD sculpture? Artless, ugly, a mindless scribble that must have taken all of 30 seconds to conceive and draw. Jorn Utzen, where are you? more
- Join the Q Society on No place to top up Opal cards? I can't even find out how much want to charge me to buy one to get the honour of paying for a ride! more
- Jan McTiernan on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD It looks like it could be a lightening conductor.I hope no one dies from it.Cannot see it being a big tourist attraction. more
- Cleangirl on What to call the new CBD sculpture? The Wilted Clover. more
- Cleangirl on Work for Dole rules far too strict? You can`t have these guys doing nothing. Send the long termers off to pick fruit for 6 week stints, others to take up those ... more
- fabio on Work for Dole rules far too strict? Cheap CRUSADE against unemployed!Pick on the rich tax dodgers more
- Samuel J on What to call the new CBD sculpture? Well, I don't think it is a caricature of the shape of Clover Moore - it is more of a bastardised shape of body of Marilyn ... more
- carole on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD What a complete waste of our money. God save us from idiots.. more
- Laura on No place to top up Opal cards? Why hasn't the Govt. organised a solution regarding the purchase of OPAL tickets? this is a nightmare for all commuters ... more
- Mike on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD LooksÂ like Clover Moores brain and just as empty more
- James W on Work for the dole doesn't work Abetz tells Brisbane that a face to face meeting with an enployer is the proper way to apply for a job. 40 meetings a month ... more
- Paul Barnham on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD What a waste of money. I think it has a touch of the "Emperors new clothes" more
- Sean on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD Giant Tapeworm!Inject it into all the clowns at the council who decided to block up the streets with this ridiculous, ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Work for the dole doesn't work From what I can see, so called "volunteers" aka "work for the dole" in charities like Vinnies, Salvos, Smith Family etc is ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Work for Dole rules far too strict? Evidently all of these so called "free trade agreements" have decimated our job market. The days are long gone where you ... more
- Tony on Work for the dole doesn't work Of course work for the dole will not work for those who don't want to work! more
- Jester4212 on No place to top up Opal cards? Even with our horrible 'Myki' travel solution in Melbourne we can still top up at all train stations.Forget about these auto ... more
- Greg O on PM Abbott: struggling for respect? This is the type of poll result that you get when far too many people think the qualities of a good Prime Minister are ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on PM Abbott: struggling for respect? Thank God for Tony Abbott. Imagine if Rudd the Dudd was still prime minister - he would be ringing Putin the Thug and ... more
Are we too easily offended?
Are we too easily offended these days? If someone is upset, there has to be an onslaught on Twitter, or on Facebook. Paul Murray with David Pemberthy of The Punch on the growing culture of complaint.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
It's been a year since the Quakers Hill nursing home fire claimed over 20 lives, so has much happened with installing sprinklers in nursing homes? Jason Morrison gets an update, but are sprinklers alone the answer?
Things are about to change when it comes to organ donation, with a national register online linked to Medicare. Jason Morrison speaks with Chris Thomas from Transplant Australia on simplifying the system.
Yes, Hank, correct indeed - and Gingerella cannot even pronounce the word 'hyperbole' correctly! But she is well versed with her use of blatant lies to attempt to cover her big backside. I trust the slush fund scandal will put her in the right place - out the door and out of a job. What goes around comes around!Samuel Kyrikos Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 6:56 AM
The hurt feeling loosers that jump at any chance to make a quick buck using litigation lawyers on speed dial are as pathetic as most of their claims.Peter Tuesday 20 November, 2012 - 8:24 AM
Well just look at that precious mudslinging crazy victim-complex dud female in Canberra, she gives "hyperbol" in dirty buckets-full and yet she cannot cope with any truly deserved criticism. She always calls her toothless attack dogs on,,,,a very bad example indeed!Hank Monday 19 November, 2012 - 7:55 PM