- Brutality and evil rises in Middle East
- All 'Islamic State' have is fear to rule?
- Sydney garbage collection suspended
- Bob Carr on Palmer's China tirade
- Finance minister on budget reset
- What price for a little convenience?
- Are we losing to overseas investors?
- Crisis over Palmer China comments
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on Crisis over Palmer China comments Both Palmer and his side-kick Jaquie Lambie are utterly rank incompetent damned fools and totally unfit to be in our ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Clive Palmer drops another clanger All honest people would have to agree with Clive Palmer's rather frank, but blunt opinion and know where Clive is coming ... more
- Anthony on Clive Palmer drops another clanger Way to go Clive. I moved to Australia 8 years ago and was shocked to see Australia owns nothing! You've sold your country to ... more
- molly on Clive Palmer drops another clanger watch out Clive the anti-free speech people will get you. If china want Australia they will have to fight Islam for it. ... more
- Ben on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Why does this even make the news?Get over it. I have been rejected for age, looks, prejudice and who knows what other ... more
- Angela Coombes on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? The coffee shop owner has a right to hire an employee whom he or she feels will fit in with the business. It is no different ... more
- Angela Coombes on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping How utterly foolhardy of this Baird joker not nominating candidates. He could have come up with two outstanding liberal ... more
- SLOPPY JOE-CANBERRA on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping What a shocking state of affairs with so many bad, self-serving politicians about...allegedly there to manage the nation? ... more
- Cleangirl on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? and how many government departments seem to be made up predominantly with a single foreign race ? more
- paulo on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? This cafe owner will be shamed into learning a lesson that racism is not accepted here! more
- Bruce on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Leave the coffee shop owner alone its hard enough making a living in the hospitality industry without have to deal with a ... more
- barry on Hockey backlash on poor comments Well we now see the true colours of adopted name JOE HOCKEY,has no idea of the working class struggles,indicated by his ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? Maybe we should put more bible bashers in Parliament to help root out the corrupt thugs in all the failed political parties ... more
- Samuel J on Spike in ice use across Sydney Just how do the ingredients for these drugs get out to this poor stupid forlorn drug affected knuckleheads! I am inclined to ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Hockey backlash on poor comments Like the fool Wayne Swan, this Hockey joker is well past his 'Use-By" date indeed! I suggest put someone in his job who ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? All it will mean is more hung parliaments full of even more shonks, dunces, fools and clowns collectively bleeding us ... more
- Craig on Hockey backlash on poor comments These jokers born with silver spoons in their mouth, multi millionaires have NO idea.Poor people do drive most of us live ... more
- Cleangirl on Help, can you solve our traffic woes? Get pack cyclists off main roads during peak times. Surely they can do their hobby ride another time of day. and ask 4WD`s ... more
- Laurie on Is Joe Hockey too out of touch? What an arrogant, cigar chomping (bad look for our kids) man Hockey is. He is so out of touch with ordinary Australians, and ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Hockey backlash on poor comments Everyone can now see untalented U.N. sloppy Joe's true colours and they are definitely not liking what they see. Lazy and ... more
Attacks escalate on Israel-Gaza border
Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip have fired a rocket at Jerusalem, aimed at the Israeli parliament. John Stanley looks at what is turning into an horrific conflict with John Lyons of the Australian in Jerusalem.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Violence in the Middle East threatens to escalate following the deadliest day of attacks in the conflict so far.
News Limited journalist Simon Benson is in Israel and has told Jason Morrison the rocket attacks have been relentless
Paul Murray speaks with Australian Greens senator Sarah Hanson-Young on her bill to create a special humanitarian visa for Afghan interpreters who worked for coalition forces to immigrate to Australia.
Almost 700 jobs are being axed from Railcorp under reforms which should also mean less weekend track work. Two Murrays look at Transport Minister Gladys Berejiklian plans for the Fixing the Trains reform program.
MICK - you must be a stand up comedian for making such a moronic comment:"Islam is not a peaceful religion in any man's mind" - LOLjava Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 4:39 PM
Yusuf, your points are valid. The bottom line is that Israel has to know no matter who is at fault, a time has come when no one will tolerate children and civilains been massacred in name of fighting militiants.
Even one life killed is a tragedy and an enormous sin and here Israel is killing by the second and all we get from the biased and hypoctitical US and others in the western world is the same rhetoric " israel has a right to protect itself" at the cost of killing children and civilians and destroying property and inflicting 24 hours siege 365 days on Gaza and treating them with complete disdain; and what about about the rights of palestiniens, sorry i forgot they have no rights.
O Lord!!!!Imrea Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 10:11 AM
"it was not addressed to you", this is not a personal titter tatter answer the questions "Yusuf what lies about Islam do you accuse everyone of?", Islam is not a peaceful religion in any man's mind except the deluded like yourself. You would not have any idea of peace.mick Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 9:44 AM
@mick, it was not addressed to you, read carefully.
Live in peace.yusuf Tuesday 20 November, 2012 - 2:35 PM
Yusuf what lies about Islam do you accuse everyone of?mick Tuesday 20 November, 2012 - 9:01 AM
@ Unity, etc: Your "Ideal" sounds rather like Socialism to me; and that normally ends up as communism, with power in the hands of a "State" dictatorship and none in the hands of the people.David T. Monday 19 November, 2012 - 2:21 PM