- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- Canadian attack Canberra wake-up
- Horrific scenes of animal cruelty
- Love a garage sale bargain?
- Pyrmont bridge shared path dangers
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
Attacks escalate on Israel-Gaza border
Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip have fired a rocket at Jerusalem, aimed at the Israeli parliament. John Stanley looks at what is turning into an horrific conflict with John Lyons of the Australian in Jerusalem.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Violence in the Middle East threatens to escalate following the deadliest day of attacks in the conflict so far.
News Limited journalist Simon Benson is in Israel and has told Jason Morrison the rocket attacks have been relentless
Paul Murray speaks with Australian Greens senator Sarah Hanson-Young on her bill to create a special humanitarian visa for Afghan interpreters who worked for coalition forces to immigrate to Australia.
Almost 700 jobs are being axed from Railcorp under reforms which should also mean less weekend track work. Two Murrays look at Transport Minister Gladys Berejiklian plans for the Fixing the Trains reform program.
MICK - you must be a stand up comedian for making such a moronic comment:"Islam is not a peaceful religion in any man's mind" - LOLjava Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 4:39 PM
Yusuf, your points are valid. The bottom line is that Israel has to know no matter who is at fault, a time has come when no one will tolerate children and civilains been massacred in name of fighting militiants.
Even one life killed is a tragedy and an enormous sin and here Israel is killing by the second and all we get from the biased and hypoctitical US and others in the western world is the same rhetoric " israel has a right to protect itself" at the cost of killing children and civilians and destroying property and inflicting 24 hours siege 365 days on Gaza and treating them with complete disdain; and what about about the rights of palestiniens, sorry i forgot they have no rights.
O Lord!!!!Imrea Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 10:11 AM
"it was not addressed to you", this is not a personal titter tatter answer the questions "Yusuf what lies about Islam do you accuse everyone of?", Islam is not a peaceful religion in any man's mind except the deluded like yourself. You would not have any idea of peace.mick Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 9:44 AM
@mick, it was not addressed to you, read carefully.
Live in peace.yusuf Tuesday 20 November, 2012 - 2:35 PM
Yusuf what lies about Islam do you accuse everyone of?mick Tuesday 20 November, 2012 - 9:01 AM
@ Unity, etc: Your "Ideal" sounds rather like Socialism to me; and that normally ends up as communism, with power in the hands of a "State" dictatorship and none in the hands of the people.David T. Monday 19 November, 2012 - 2:21 PM