- Let Australians go fight for ISIL?
- Red flag: anti-terror raids a warning?
- Agenda set for upcoming G20
- Manly's drunk revellers targetted
- Are you a collector or hoarder?
- Raids to stop beheading in Sydney
- Raise in terror level justified?
- Fun police end muck up day?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- adam on Should we ban local ISIS flag sales? Justin, the extract below is from Christian News Minute (CNM) I hope it gives you pause for thought.The ISIS flag consists ... more
- The Devils Advocate on Too apathetic to make a change? Neil really wants to say the number plate is an antiemetic racial slur. He is prevented from saying that because he has ... more
- RAKESH ADUK on Too apathetic to make a change? Garry Linnell talks a lot of sense! Whenever I go overseas and see the beautiful Aussie flag, it immediately takes me back ... more
- mike deegan on Pauline's advice to Jacqui Lambie if the press give Lambie a fair go she may one of the better senators in the 40 years more
- scott on Father's gift to save his son Thanks for these inspiring stories! Not everyone ends up being healthy enough or a good enough match to be able to be a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
- Samuel J on ISIS is 'evil and must be destroyed' @Gretta Frankie - absolutely agree. It was utterly disgusting the videos of these barbaric ISIS MONGRELS slitting throats of ... more
- Barry G on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque They better not wave that flag in my town ,it wont be nice. more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - great comment. And Madame Milne of the equally useless greens party thinks we can resolve all of this ISIS barbaric ... more
- Coasty on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Can anyone please explain to me the reason why Islamic leaders are so silent, so apathetic, so unwilling to stand up in the ... more
- Ben on How to beat the Opal Card system I do not understand why you are trying to encourage even MORE people to use public transport. Trains and busses have been ... more
- The scourge of Terrorism on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Terrorism is always terrorism. It is never acceptable to commit an act of terrorism. It is never acceptable for ANY party to ... more
- Jonathon L Benson LLB on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque I blame this wishy washy government of nsw. They have the power to outlaw this barbaric flag but are scared of their shadows. more
- Craig on US expanding role in Middle East To get to the crux of this matter, it was US support for the so called rebels in Syria that has led to the creation of this ... more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - absolutely correct. Our out of touch governments should legislate to declare the ownership, carriage, sale, flying ... more
- Cleangirl on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction As welcome as a KKK flag. more
Attacks escalate on Israel-Gaza border
Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip have fired a rocket at Jerusalem, aimed at the Israeli parliament. John Stanley looks at what is turning into an horrific conflict with John Lyons of the Australian in Jerusalem.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Violence in the Middle East threatens to escalate following the deadliest day of attacks in the conflict so far.
News Limited journalist Simon Benson is in Israel and has told Jason Morrison the rocket attacks have been relentless
Paul Murray speaks with Australian Greens senator Sarah Hanson-Young on her bill to create a special humanitarian visa for Afghan interpreters who worked for coalition forces to immigrate to Australia.
Almost 700 jobs are being axed from Railcorp under reforms which should also mean less weekend track work. Two Murrays look at Transport Minister Gladys Berejiklian plans for the Fixing the Trains reform program.
MICK - you must be a stand up comedian for making such a moronic comment:"Islam is not a peaceful religion in any man's mind" - LOLjava Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 4:39 PM
Yusuf, your points are valid. The bottom line is that Israel has to know no matter who is at fault, a time has come when no one will tolerate children and civilains been massacred in name of fighting militiants.
Even one life killed is a tragedy and an enormous sin and here Israel is killing by the second and all we get from the biased and hypoctitical US and others in the western world is the same rhetoric " israel has a right to protect itself" at the cost of killing children and civilians and destroying property and inflicting 24 hours siege 365 days on Gaza and treating them with complete disdain; and what about about the rights of palestiniens, sorry i forgot they have no rights.
O Lord!!!!Imrea Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 10:11 AM
"it was not addressed to you", this is not a personal titter tatter answer the questions "Yusuf what lies about Islam do you accuse everyone of?", Islam is not a peaceful religion in any man's mind except the deluded like yourself. You would not have any idea of peace.mick Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 9:44 AM
@mick, it was not addressed to you, read carefully.
Live in peace.yusuf Tuesday 20 November, 2012 - 2:35 PM
Yusuf what lies about Islam do you accuse everyone of?mick Tuesday 20 November, 2012 - 9:01 AM
@ Unity, etc: Your "Ideal" sounds rather like Socialism to me; and that normally ends up as communism, with power in the hands of a "State" dictatorship and none in the hands of the people.David T. Monday 19 November, 2012 - 2:21 PM