- Xenophon to set up political party
- Video: When I grow Up
- Westpac apology over red tape
- Nova Peris sets back race relations?
- 2UE Summer of Cricket
- Pop to Popism at Art Gallery of NSW
- New Gold Opal card for Seniors
- Men now reluctant to help kids?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Roberto Georgio on Nova Peris sets back race relations? obviously not very impressed with whites, but happy to take there hard earned money. more
- Barry G on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate By By , Thanks Rudd AND Gillard ,,Seeya Australia. more
- Cleangirl on Nova Peris sets back race relations? Claims to be the victim here ??? more
- Tony on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate And as if the police will get anywhere? These people seem to be able to do whatever they want too, whenever they want too, ... more
- NO MONEY NO HONEY on New Gold Opal card for Seniors Beware, the scheming movers & shaker's agenda is to make a $cashless society. more
- Keith A Tudor on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? @ Realistic-Canberra - well said indeed. It is quite sickening the mess Madame Gillard left us all - including the abject ... more
- Join the Q Society on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless No they don't, when the nameless arrived on leaky boats they were given Government housing, white goods and the never ending ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? Senator Nova Peris was always going to be just another one of failed prime minister JuLia Gillard's sick jokes. No wonder ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless Our grandstanding, uncaring governments, both Labor/Green & Liberal are donating countless $billions of borrowed $$dollars ... more
- Cleangirl on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? The Token job placer should also stand down, disgraceful. more
- peter on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise get more attention on pump price we should be paying after lower crude price drop , why the lag in price drop we pay through ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Why paying more for petrol stinks! I remember the big con, the panic, scare campaign 40 years ago when we were told we would run out of oil within 5 years and ... more
- Greg O on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise Well something has to rise if any Government no matter who it might be is going to pay back the massive debt that the Kevin ... more
- Cleangirl on Why paying more for petrol stinks! why not 40c on Dog food, or a charge for cyclists ? Motoring is a necessity. more
- EMPTY TANK on The Whisper: Woolies Woes I wish greedy Woolies and Coles would be stopped from messing about with petrol $prices? This a very big election issue... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin Evidently these days Aussies have got no money to bid with...so much for so called free trade, well done big Joe? more
- Bao Tran on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? Good question. This day and age you have to be either very brave or very stupid. It shows how society is now. What if it was ... more
- Tanya on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin We wanted to buy an investment property a few years ago. Looked at a lot of different agents, but one of them most ... more
- Joanne L. on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? After what happened to Daniel Morcombe, I feared the worse, thank God she is alright...there is a very big lesson here for ... more
- Barry G on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin By By Australia , A special thanks to Gough Whitlam for those big reforms , more Labor disasters from back then and many ... more
Attacks escalate on Israel-Gaza border
Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip have fired a rocket at Jerusalem, aimed at the Israeli parliament. John Stanley looks at what is turning into an horrific conflict with John Lyons of the Australian in Jerusalem.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Violence in the Middle East threatens to escalate following the deadliest day of attacks in the conflict so far.
News Limited journalist Simon Benson is in Israel and has told Jason Morrison the rocket attacks have been relentless
Paul Murray speaks with Australian Greens senator Sarah Hanson-Young on her bill to create a special humanitarian visa for Afghan interpreters who worked for coalition forces to immigrate to Australia.
Almost 700 jobs are being axed from Railcorp under reforms which should also mean less weekend track work. Two Murrays look at Transport Minister Gladys Berejiklian plans for the Fixing the Trains reform program.
MICK - you must be a stand up comedian for making such a moronic comment:"Islam is not a peaceful religion in any man's mind" - LOLjava Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 4:39 PM
Yusuf, your points are valid. The bottom line is that Israel has to know no matter who is at fault, a time has come when no one will tolerate children and civilains been massacred in name of fighting militiants.
Even one life killed is a tragedy and an enormous sin and here Israel is killing by the second and all we get from the biased and hypoctitical US and others in the western world is the same rhetoric " israel has a right to protect itself" at the cost of killing children and civilians and destroying property and inflicting 24 hours siege 365 days on Gaza and treating them with complete disdain; and what about about the rights of palestiniens, sorry i forgot they have no rights.
O Lord!!!!Imrea Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 10:11 AM
"it was not addressed to you", this is not a personal titter tatter answer the questions "Yusuf what lies about Islam do you accuse everyone of?", Islam is not a peaceful religion in any man's mind except the deluded like yourself. You would not have any idea of peace.mick Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 9:44 AM
@mick, it was not addressed to you, read carefully.
Live in peace.yusuf Tuesday 20 November, 2012 - 2:35 PM
Yusuf what lies about Islam do you accuse everyone of?mick Tuesday 20 November, 2012 - 9:01 AM
@ Unity, etc: Your "Ideal" sounds rather like Socialism to me; and that normally ends up as communism, with power in the hands of a "State" dictatorship and none in the hands of the people.David T. Monday 19 November, 2012 - 2:21 PM