- Jacob Borg wins the Citroen DS3
- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O'Farrell the man
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Attacks escalate on Israel-Gaza border
Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip have fired a rocket at Jerusalem, aimed at the Israeli parliament. John Stanley looks at what is turning into an horrific conflict with John Lyons of the Australian in Jerusalem.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Violence in the Middle East threatens to escalate following the deadliest day of attacks in the conflict so far.
News Limited journalist Simon Benson is in Israel and has told Jason Morrison the rocket attacks have been relentless
Paul Murray speaks with Australian Greens senator Sarah Hanson-Young on her bill to create a special humanitarian visa for Afghan interpreters who worked for coalition forces to immigrate to Australia.
Almost 700 jobs are being axed from Railcorp under reforms which should also mean less weekend track work. Two Murrays look at Transport Minister Gladys Berejiklian plans for the Fixing the Trains reform program.
MICK - you must be a stand up comedian for making such a moronic comment:"Islam is not a peaceful religion in any man's mind" - LOLjava Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 4:39 PM
Yusuf, your points are valid. The bottom line is that Israel has to know no matter who is at fault, a time has come when no one will tolerate children and civilains been massacred in name of fighting militiants.
Even one life killed is a tragedy and an enormous sin and here Israel is killing by the second and all we get from the biased and hypoctitical US and others in the western world is the same rhetoric " israel has a right to protect itself" at the cost of killing children and civilians and destroying property and inflicting 24 hours siege 365 days on Gaza and treating them with complete disdain; and what about about the rights of palestiniens, sorry i forgot they have no rights.
O Lord!!!!Imrea Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 10:11 AM
"it was not addressed to you", this is not a personal titter tatter answer the questions "Yusuf what lies about Islam do you accuse everyone of?", Islam is not a peaceful religion in any man's mind except the deluded like yourself. You would not have any idea of peace.mick Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 9:44 AM
@mick, it was not addressed to you, read carefully.
Live in peace.yusuf Tuesday 20 November, 2012 - 2:35 PM
Yusuf what lies about Islam do you accuse everyone of?mick Tuesday 20 November, 2012 - 9:01 AM
@ Unity, etc: Your "Ideal" sounds rather like Socialism to me; and that normally ends up as communism, with power in the hands of a "State" dictatorship and none in the hands of the people.David T. Monday 19 November, 2012 - 2:21 PM