- Claims of retaliation in Sydney traffic
- Do we need seats for indigenous MPs
- Revealed: Operation Pendennis
- Overcoming fear in our suburbs
- Sydney's Favourite Teacher 2014
- Council sister city costs questioned
- 12 secrets to a happy marriage
- New phase in fight on terror
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- adam on Should we ban local ISIS flag sales? Justin, the extract below is from Christian News Minute (CNM) I hope it gives you pause for thought.The ISIS flag consists ... more
- The Devils Advocate on Too apathetic to make a change? Neil really wants to say the number plate is an antiemetic racial slur. He is prevented from saying that because he has ... more
- RAKESH ADUK on Too apathetic to make a change? Garry Linnell talks a lot of sense! Whenever I go overseas and see the beautiful Aussie flag, it immediately takes me back ... more
- mike deegan on Pauline's advice to Jacqui Lambie if the press give Lambie a fair go she may one of the better senators in the 40 years more
- scott on Father's gift to save his son Thanks for these inspiring stories! Not everyone ends up being healthy enough or a good enough match to be able to be a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
- Samuel J on ISIS is 'evil and must be destroyed' @Gretta Frankie - absolutely agree. It was utterly disgusting the videos of these barbaric ISIS MONGRELS slitting throats of ... more
- Barry G on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque They better not wave that flag in my town ,it wont be nice. more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - great comment. And Madame Milne of the equally useless greens party thinks we can resolve all of this ISIS barbaric ... more
- Coasty on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Can anyone please explain to me the reason why Islamic leaders are so silent, so apathetic, so unwilling to stand up in the ... more
- Ben on How to beat the Opal Card system I do not understand why you are trying to encourage even MORE people to use public transport. Trains and busses have been ... more
- The scourge of Terrorism on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Terrorism is always terrorism. It is never acceptable to commit an act of terrorism. It is never acceptable for ANY party to ... more
- Jonathon L Benson LLB on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque I blame this wishy washy government of nsw. They have the power to outlaw this barbaric flag but are scared of their shadows. more
- Craig on US expanding role in Middle East To get to the crux of this matter, it was US support for the so called rebels in Syria that has led to the creation of this ... more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - absolutely correct. Our out of touch governments should legislate to declare the ownership, carriage, sale, flying ... more
- Cleangirl on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction As welcome as a KKK flag. more
Aussie food labelling laws are a farce!
Alarmist, xenophobic, or should we be concerned with the muddying of information over where our food is coming from. Jason Morrison on barcodes, labelling and how you are being tricked as a consumer.
Jason Morrison with Lynn Wilkinson on how to read barcodes to find out where products come from. Australian regulations now mean that you can mess with the ingredients in local products.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Electricity has soared, and Jason Morrison reveals how the bills people are now receiving are increasing, but consumption remains the same. Here's what you need to check to ensure you are not ripped off.
Popping a daily multivitamin pill could be a waste of time and money, says consumer watchdog Choice. Paul Murray with Ingrid Just of Choice on the potential of putting your health at risk and wasting your money.
This is damned criminal! Why aren't these dirty crooks who are clearly committing very serious fraud, charged and put before a court?? I was under the impression that there are whole government departments who are essentially responsible to address this illegal, unlawful conduct???!!! Which is unfairly badly damaging, ruining our very own producers. N.B. Obviously there must be urgent retrospective court action taken against these defiant recalcitrant serial fraudsters! Who need to be stopped and pay damages too!Billy Hunt Thursday 9 August, 2012 - 6:25 PM
When you are faced with eating substandard cheap imported CRAP so the supermarkets make bigger profits why wouldn't you try and buy locally. We are being deliberately dumbed down and socially engineered to buy overseas imported food
instead of the superior Australian foodstuffs.Peter Thursday 9 August, 2012 - 10:25 AM
The deliberate, unacceptable deceptive labeling of imported products is potentially highly dangerous and is blatantly dishonest fraud! All these deceiving, uncaring fraudsters need to be urgently prosecuted.Ryan Ellis Thursday 9 August, 2012 - 10:11 AM