- Earth missed catastrophe by a week
- Asylum seekers heading to mainland
- Women still face work discrimination
- Do we all have psychic connections?
- Home lost to real estate fraudsters
- A week of horror over flight MH17
- Time for serious debate on euthanasia
- Bus crash kills one injures dozens
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- SHOT DOWN... on MH17: Putin behind the attack? @Craig you purposely omitted Russian armed and Russian trained killers did this...what is your agenda here? more
- Gary on Abbott copping Senate body blows If the PPL for everyone is such a bad thing, waste of effort and doesn't achieve anything in regards to workplace ... more
- Samuel J James on MH17: the long journey home @Kimber - well said indeed. And Vladimar Putin, the KGB thug and temporary President of Russia has given as much help to the ... more
- Samuel J on MH17: Putin behind the attack? It can be assumed that Putin, the KGB thug is imitating one of his equal coward and former President of the Soviet Union, ... more
- Samuel J on A week of horror over flight MH17 Putin, the KGB thug is convicted in absentia - Please God. more
- stevo on Time for serious debate on euthanasia Legalise Euthanasia for those with 6 months to live if doctors and family want.My dad asked to be given and injection as he ... more
- Cleangirl on Bus crash kills one injures dozens Get bicycles OUT of bus lanes for a start. more
- Jonathon L Benson on UN unanimous vote on MH17 The sickening pictures of the filthy train leaving Ukraine with the bodies of many of these multi-national souls on board, ... more
- Samuel J on Medicinal cannabis for terminally ill The do-gooders will probably get their way with this and it will be sadly regected. We have no leadership here in nsw so let ... more
- Samuel J on MH17: the long journey home @Kimber - well said. The victims even after death did not receive any dignity at all from the Russian and Ukraine ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Why do we need childcare subsidies @Greg O - you are absolutely correct. It is this 'gimmie, gimmie' nonsense and nanny State mentality that is thoroughly ... more
- Kimber on MH17: the long journey home A heartfelt thank you to the Netherlands in appreciation for finally giving some dignity to the victims of flight MH17. more
- Craig on MH17: Putin behind the attack? If America has proof why have they not shown it? The Ukraine air traffic control tapes have been confiscated by the State ... more
- Greta on New Times for Weekend Shows Fantastic to hear Tim coming on earlier - love his show, has interesting segments, would love to hear more of the gardening ... more
- Craig on MH17: Putin behind the attack? @Shot down, You would also believe pigs fly.There is a lot more to this, have you seen Russia's reply yesterday? Radar of ... more
- Angela Coombes on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? I don't feel sorry for her at all. Apart from her big mouth which shoots off without thinking first this galloot is ... more
- Keith A Tudor on MH17: Putin behind the attack? I firmly believe the utterly expensive anti-aircraft missile fired at Malaysian Airlines Passenger Jet MH17 and which ... more
- Samuel J on Sydney suffering too many councils @Angry Ratepayer - I agree. Councils' charter needs to be redrawn and be in simple terms to cut out this continuous ... more
- G. Parker on Jacqui Lambie 'an everyday person' This woman is a disgrace... she isn't talking to the ladies at the local RSL club, but AUSTRALIA! How can someone with this ... more
- Sheila Freeman on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? Now where is Tania and the rest of the Labour party who are always ready to criticise the Libs - totally inappropriate ... more
Aussie food labelling laws are a farce!
Alarmist, xenophobic, or should we be concerned with the muddying of information over where our food is coming from. Jason Morrison on barcodes, labelling and how you are being tricked as a consumer.
Jason Morrison with Lynn Wilkinson on how to read barcodes to find out where products come from. Australian regulations now mean that you can mess with the ingredients in local products.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Electricity has soared, and Jason Morrison reveals how the bills people are now receiving are increasing, but consumption remains the same. Here's what you need to check to ensure you are not ripped off.
Popping a daily multivitamin pill could be a waste of time and money, says consumer watchdog Choice. Paul Murray with Ingrid Just of Choice on the potential of putting your health at risk and wasting your money.
This is damned criminal! Why aren't these dirty crooks who are clearly committing very serious fraud, charged and put before a court?? I was under the impression that there are whole government departments who are essentially responsible to address this illegal, unlawful conduct???!!! Which is unfairly badly damaging, ruining our very own producers. N.B. Obviously there must be urgent retrospective court action taken against these defiant recalcitrant serial fraudsters! Who need to be stopped and pay damages too!Billy Hunt Thursday 9 August, 2012 - 6:25 PM
When you are faced with eating substandard cheap imported CRAP so the supermarkets make bigger profits why wouldn't you try and buy locally. We are being deliberately dumbed down and socially engineered to buy overseas imported food
instead of the superior Australian foodstuffs.Peter Thursday 9 August, 2012 - 10:25 AM
The deliberate, unacceptable deceptive labeling of imported products is potentially highly dangerous and is blatantly dishonest fraud! All these deceiving, uncaring fraudsters need to be urgently prosecuted.Ryan Ellis Thursday 9 August, 2012 - 10:11 AM