- 100th anniversary of the Anzacs
- Do we really need local councils?
- Phil Hughes 'critical' in St Vincents
- What is the cause of autism?
- 106 days looking for a park?
- Ryan Ruffles: a rising golf star
- Palmer moves on from Lambie
- Sydney kids now addicted to meth?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kylie Kelly on Baby found in Quakers Hill drain This will put the pro-abortionists into a frenzy. See how all life is precious, not just the politicians' lives, who ... more
- Julie on Halal certification funding terrorists? I used to shop at a Halal shop selling fruit, veg & meat in Canberra. This changed 2 months ago, when they started ... more
- Tony on Halal certification funding terrorists? Halal certification is one of the biggest con jobs out there at the moment. Think about it! Big companies and little ... more
- Craig on Can you trust a politician's promise? No you can't trust them,the mainstream parties are just 2 gangs that have their ideologies foremost in their minds. What ... more
- Glynn on Can you trust a politician's promise? An incoming government, no matter what promises were made during an election campaign has the authority and responsibility ... more
- Greg O on Can you trust a politician's promise? Politicians are just a product of the people. They want to get elected so in order to have a chance they have to say the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Can you trust a politician's promise? You can trust that dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, that "heavy lifting" big Joe Hockey, as far as you can throw him... more
- STEADY EDDIE... on Eddie Obeid set to face court Steady Eddie reckoned "Jesus told me to do it"? Well done eddie...I wonder whether mystic eddie will be sworn in on the Holy ... more
- Julie on Would you prefer to vote online In Canberra we already have electronic voting for ACT Elections. After allegations of electoral fraud in the last election, ... more
- Cleangirl on SBS want more commercials? SBS and the ABC should not be receiving any taxpayer funding till they stop the Left-wing, Political Correctness and ... more
- Craig on China free trade will raise prices All these "free" trade agreements do not always work in your favour. Going back to the original "Lima"document signed by the ... more
- EVEN MORE LIES... on China free trade will raise prices Wages are rapidly going up in china and imported chinese made goods are rising, already expensive here and millions of our ... more
- Cleangirl on $250m better spent on hospitals? If they can pay players extraordinary amounts of money, they can pay for the upgrade. Tax is for roads, hospitals, public ... more
- Kimber on Sydney brothers off to fight with IS IS are a pathetic disgrace to humanity, all they do is murder other Muslims and abduct and slaughter aid workers who carry ... more
- Robert on Free Trade: will we all benefit So called 'free trade' is a device to allow foreign multinationals to come into a country and consolidate power for the ... more
- Kimber on Qantas goes 70's retro on aircraft Love it, goes to show that some things can go back to the 'good old days'. :) more
- Tony on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Obama going about with his usual dog and pony show to a bunch of gullible morons. Obama is hated in his own country but ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Prime Minister Tony Abbott should of informed the US President Barack Hussein Obama that the planet has been cooling for the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Free Trade: will we all benefit Evidently, a select few at the top of the heap are greatly $benefiting from so called "free trade"? Australia used to be a ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Another nonsense raised by Obama about so called climate change. Evidently, Rudd and/or Gillard have been in his ear at the ... more
Aussie food labelling laws are a farce!
Alarmist, xenophobic, or should we be concerned with the muddying of information over where our food is coming from. Jason Morrison on barcodes, labelling and how you are being tricked as a consumer.
Jason Morrison with Lynn Wilkinson on how to read barcodes to find out where products come from. Australian regulations now mean that you can mess with the ingredients in local products.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Electricity has soared, and Jason Morrison reveals how the bills people are now receiving are increasing, but consumption remains the same. Here's what you need to check to ensure you are not ripped off.
Popping a daily multivitamin pill could be a waste of time and money, says consumer watchdog Choice. Paul Murray with Ingrid Just of Choice on the potential of putting your health at risk and wasting your money.
This is damned criminal! Why aren't these dirty crooks who are clearly committing very serious fraud, charged and put before a court?? I was under the impression that there are whole government departments who are essentially responsible to address this illegal, unlawful conduct???!!! Which is unfairly badly damaging, ruining our very own producers. N.B. Obviously there must be urgent retrospective court action taken against these defiant recalcitrant serial fraudsters! Who need to be stopped and pay damages too!Billy Hunt Thursday 9 August, 2012 - 6:25 PM
When you are faced with eating substandard cheap imported CRAP so the supermarkets make bigger profits why wouldn't you try and buy locally. We are being deliberately dumbed down and socially engineered to buy overseas imported food
instead of the superior Australian foodstuffs.Peter Thursday 9 August, 2012 - 10:25 AM
The deliberate, unacceptable deceptive labeling of imported products is potentially highly dangerous and is blatantly dishonest fraud! All these deceiving, uncaring fraudsters need to be urgently prosecuted.Ryan Ellis Thursday 9 August, 2012 - 10:11 AM