- Homelessness growing with women?
- Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali
- Gerry red faced on his bulk love email
- Natarsha & Craig join Dicko & Sarah
- Do we still need a Women's Day?
- Life in war-torn South Sudan
- Derryn Hinch emerges from prison
- Kit Harrington on making movies
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Scrap the My School website? Well said @Coasty!!! :) more
- Kimber on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? OMG, pay people to lose weight, pay people to quit smoking, now this.From the time kids can eat solid food fruit and ... more
- Jester4212 on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? Why why why must the govenrment become involved?! Even for parents to pay their children to do this is unbelieveable. They ... more
- Coasty on Scrap the My School website? Ridiculous. I'm now finding the teaching industry has gotten hysterical & political. The My Schools website was one of the ... more
- Jester4212 on A pizza stuffed with cheeseburgers? I can't believe what I'm watching. Disgusting. more
- William Coleman on Drugs & alcohol affecting our schools The classroom today is yesterdays psychiatric ward. more
- William Coleman on Chinese buying up Sydney housing? So the big money comes to oz and home prices soar .Meanwhile we buy products from Asian countries because it is so cheap due ... more
- Jester4212 on Should we pay people to lose weight? Cold hard cash is a complete cop-out, just like the baby bonus. I'm all for wanting to help these people out. But have ... more
- Greg O on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Of course Kevin will stop the war and I have no doubt he will also help the Russians tackle global warming by putting pink ... more
- Coasty on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia No-one minds backpackers. They're great. I was one & I want my kids to do it. The problem here, is one that's all too ... more
- Cleangirl on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Kevin ? Twins sharing the same name. Why is he allowed in with the U.N ? Why do we even financially support both Kevin and ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on What frustrates you on our trains? What frustrates you on our trains?That they refuse to supply a mobile number so that we can give them live updates of ... more
- Jester4212 on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia Well said. more
- David T. on Schapelle to be sent back to prison? More appropriate would be for Indonesia to ban Channel 7 reporters from entering its' territories. more
- helen on Bring back death penalty for murder? Hello Angela, I also was taken aback by Tony Abbot's 'warning' to Russia. Our Pm. has to remember he is not in the ... more
- Pter on Can we expect war in the Crimea? So what if there is? No fan of Russia, but if you had to choose between it and the economic, social and now ethnic basket ... more
- Jester4212 on Bring back death penalty for murder? Totally agree Garry. Not sure that any government will concur with what you say, but I'm sure that most of your logically ... more
- Tony on Can we expect war in the Crimea? Properly but with the world now being lead by a raging socialist powderpuff president in the United States, who is going to ... more
- Coasty on Pensioners targeted in budget cuts? When pensioners get as much as new Australians & refugee's then talk to me. Fix that first. But if people are talking about ... more
- Coasty on Bring back death penalty for murder? We're are at the point, where there is a real increase in premeditated & totally unrepentant, vicious murders of the very ... more
Aussie food labelling laws are a farce!
Alarmist, xenophobic, or should we be concerned with the muddying of information over where our food is coming from. Jason Morrison on barcodes, labelling and how you are being tricked as a consumer.
Jason Morrison with Lynn Wilkinson on how to read barcodes to find out where products come from. Australian regulations now mean that you can mess with the ingredients in local products.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Electricity has soared, and Jason Morrison reveals how the bills people are now receiving are increasing, but consumption remains the same. Here's what you need to check to ensure you are not ripped off.
Popping a daily multivitamin pill could be a waste of time and money, says consumer watchdog Choice. Paul Murray with Ingrid Just of Choice on the potential of putting your health at risk and wasting your money.
This is damned criminal! Why aren't these dirty crooks who are clearly committing very serious fraud, charged and put before a court?? I was under the impression that there are whole government departments who are essentially responsible to address this illegal, unlawful conduct???!!! Which is unfairly badly damaging, ruining our very own producers. N.B. Obviously there must be urgent retrospective court action taken against these defiant recalcitrant serial fraudsters! Who need to be stopped and pay damages too!Billy Hunt Thursday 9 August, 2012 - 6:25 PM
When you are faced with eating substandard cheap imported CRAP so the supermarkets make bigger profits why wouldn't you try and buy locally. We are being deliberately dumbed down and socially engineered to buy overseas imported food
instead of the superior Australian foodstuffs.Peter Thursday 9 August, 2012 - 10:25 AM
The deliberate, unacceptable deceptive labeling of imported products is potentially highly dangerous and is blatantly dishonest fraud! All these deceiving, uncaring fraudsters need to be urgently prosecuted.Ryan Ellis Thursday 9 August, 2012 - 10:11 AM