- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O’Farrell the man
- Mike Baird set to become Premier
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Aussie food labelling laws are a farce!
Alarmist, xenophobic, or should we be concerned with the muddying of information over where our food is coming from. Jason Morrison on barcodes, labelling and how you are being tricked as a consumer.
Jason Morrison with Lynn Wilkinson on how to read barcodes to find out where products come from. Australian regulations now mean that you can mess with the ingredients in local products.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Electricity has soared, and Jason Morrison reveals how the bills people are now receiving are increasing, but consumption remains the same. Here's what you need to check to ensure you are not ripped off.
Popping a daily multivitamin pill could be a waste of time and money, says consumer watchdog Choice. Paul Murray with Ingrid Just of Choice on the potential of putting your health at risk and wasting your money.
This is damned criminal! Why aren't these dirty crooks who are clearly committing very serious fraud, charged and put before a court?? I was under the impression that there are whole government departments who are essentially responsible to address this illegal, unlawful conduct???!!! Which is unfairly badly damaging, ruining our very own producers. N.B. Obviously there must be urgent retrospective court action taken against these defiant recalcitrant serial fraudsters! Who need to be stopped and pay damages too!Billy Hunt Thursday 9 August, 2012 - 6:25 PM
When you are faced with eating substandard cheap imported CRAP so the supermarkets make bigger profits why wouldn't you try and buy locally. We are being deliberately dumbed down and socially engineered to buy overseas imported food
instead of the superior Australian foodstuffs.Peter Thursday 9 August, 2012 - 10:25 AM
The deliberate, unacceptable deceptive labeling of imported products is potentially highly dangerous and is blatantly dishonest fraud! All these deceiving, uncaring fraudsters need to be urgently prosecuted.Ryan Ellis Thursday 9 August, 2012 - 10:11 AM