- One way ticket for Islamic radicals
- Team Oz: dunnies, doodles & doin it
- Employ more Gen Y workers?
- How do you address bullying?
- Millers Point sales shock investors
- Redfoo shocked at glass attack
- Hawke-Keating: who was better PM?
- Qantas loss of $2.84 billion
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- James W on Hawke-Keating: who was better PM? Does it matter? What is clear is that they were both better than the current one. more
- Tony on Stopping fighters heading overseas Why the hell stop them? If they want to go and fight and die in some desert cesspool then let them. How about we encourage ... more
- Cleangirl on "Fat" Clive Palmer is fair game? Fat is the new smoker. more
- Cleangirl on How to stop youth going jihadist? Islam seems to cost us big time, will we ever get any benefit, or is this money insurance ? more
- James W on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Cleangirl, are you saying that nearly all of those found guilty of sex offences against children, don't go to jail? more
- fabrizio on Parents at forefront of terror war? Most mulsims not terrorists and have spoken up against it.Just like most catholics are not child abusers. more
- Join the Q Society on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? Oh well, back to the car, no delays there, LOL. more
- Tejas on Labor's broken promises generation So many books have been written about Labor recently, add this one to the list.Indeed, their demise from controlling all ... more
- Greg O on Baird polls on the rise I am not surprised. This shows the people of NSW are at last starting to think. If the corruption scandals involving the ... more
- Luigi T Cassimatis on Cyclists party to contest next election We need them in there like we need a bike seat up our backside. Dear oh dear it gets worse day by day with these creeps and ... more
- Gary on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? My wife and I used our Opal cards on the weekend. Not one problem, worked faultlessly, best thing ever for public ... more
- Ben on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? 1) Opal cards must become anonymous as promised and not delivered.2) Opal card system has to be fixed so that one does not ... more
- Samuel J James on Baird polls on the rise @Paulo - there is no other political party with the necessary credentials, the integrity, perspicacity or the skills needed ... more
- paulo on Baird polls on the rise Time to throw liberals out of NSW and try others. more
- fabio on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Catholic church in the West is almost irrelevant and hypocritical .No lectures from them. more
- Cleangirl on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? He didn`t think before he spoke. So how about we ask the Judiciary why nearly all sex offences involving a child rarely get ... more
- Samuel J on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? This man is just a silly big fool. And the so called Vatican transferred this dunce to their Vatican thinking they would get ... more
- Tejas on Justin Smith's Ice Bucket Challenge Good on you Justin and to Brad Hazzard for accepting the challenge. That was a touching tribute to your mate, all in the ... more
- Angela Coombes on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Thia man is not worthy of his rank. It is little wonder right thinking people are deserting the Catholic church with this ... more
- Tony on Muslim leaders anti-terror law anger You know you are on the right track and doing the right thing when so many of these lunk heads complain. All these measures ... more
Australia: moving into the future?
Who are we as a nation? On Australia Day Demographer Bernard Salt takes a look at our country in 2013 and what trends are being predicted as we move forward into the future with George and Paul on 2UE.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Should we focus on our common values, rather than our diversity this Australia Day? A culture of manners, decency, mateship and our ability to help each other. What values do you think make us Australians?
Time to wave a new flag at sporting events? Dicko and Sarah catch up with Ray Martin to speak about the design for a new flag. Do we need the union jack, and do we need a new flag for events at all? Have Your Say!
Robert, whether they believed in land ownership or not is irrelevant because once British rule of law was adopted the aborignies did, in the eyes of the law, become the legal owners of Australia. This was the basis of the High Court ruling on the Mabo claim. That's why the Fed and State Govts changed the Native Title Laws, in respect of Freehold Land. Native Title still applies to Crown Land. If you want to mine, farm or occupy land that is subject to Native Title you need the traditional owners permission, to do so. Indonesians were coming here hundreds of years before Europeans. I stand by my statement that you are an ignoramus.James W Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 5:11 PM
"Robert, do you not accept that there were non-whites here long before white Europeans arrived?"
I accept that the non-whites who were here before us didnt believe in the concept of land ownership. They owned nothing but their spears and boomerangs. Australia belongs to the White Australian people who accepted ownership of this island continent and who built civilisation on this continent. If you think Australia belongs to the aboriginies then you can be the first to leave.Robert Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 2:05 PM
Robert, do you not accept that there were non-whites here long before white Europeans arrived?James W Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 9:52 PM
Terrence, do you mean the aboriginals should also go back to Asia or Africa?David T. Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 5:21 PM
@Terrance. You like to pick and choose your 'facts' to suit dont you. The FACT is that using the old worn out lie that "we are a nation of immigrants" to further the agenda of removing this country away from its rightful owners, the White Australian people who are responsible for the existence of this civilisation, as an excuse to continually flood our nation with non-whites is a racist attack upon the Australian people that will lead to the eventual destruction of the Australian people in the future. Mutliculturalism is a threat to the lives of the millions of True Blue Aussies who created this once great country and those who support multiculturalism are traitors and advocates of white genocide.Robert Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 10:10 AM
@Robert it may well be far too late. The traitorous, sabotaging, corrupt unionised Labor/Green/Independent government have already done so much irreparable damage to Australia. They are obviously not Aussies and evidently are not acting in our best interests. Google "agenda 21 for dummies" and see why!www.abortiontruth.com Monday 28 January, 2013 - 4:07 PM