- Equip police with video cameras
- Truck crash caught on dash cam
- Aussie jihadist signs death warrant?
- Balibo 5 investigation dropped
- Skipping breakfast weight loss key?
- 5 years gaol for Oscar Pistorius
- It's Time: Heralded era of new politics
- Anger at teen jihadist's threats
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on The Whisper: where burqa ban began France saw fit to ban the burqa but "sorry" Australia did not? more
- Raumann Gagnon on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A great leader , a warm friend . Always honest in what he did and said . Faithful to his beliefs and ideas . He shall be ... more
- REALISTIC on Drivers not tested for cocaine use? Well that explains all of the constant madness and road rage etc going on in our streets...so what are our invisible 'police ... more
- CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Fight continues to keep Baghdad We really should be evacuating the horribly persecuted christians and leaving the muslims to fight it out, like they have ... more
- THE WEATHER on Perfect storm strikes across Sydney Well its soaking wet and freezing cold, could it be man 'made global warming' in disguise? Without the big dry and the ... more
- Cleangirl on Apologise to a culture of complaint Apologise because someone may choose to take offence ? more
- Join the Q Society on Apologise to a culture of complaint Non offensive T Shirt should have the same wording but with the Islamic State Flag! more
- Patriot on Apologise to a culture of complaint Slick and pretentious Woolworths obviously lack charisma and they lack credibility too. Woolworths will lose even more ... more
- Tanya on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets What a lot of utter BS, When the Greens don't like something you know its OK. When has the truth become "Totally ... more
- WHAT POLICE? on Sydney violence a generation thing? Excuses, excuses! Amazingly even with record police numbers, it is a struggle to find our invisible police force i.e. huge ... more
Australia: moving into the future?
Who are we as a nation? On Australia Day Demographer Bernard Salt takes a look at our country in 2013 and what trends are being predicted as we move forward into the future with George and Paul on 2UE.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Should we focus on our common values, rather than our diversity this Australia Day? A culture of manners, decency, mateship and our ability to help each other. What values do you think make us Australians?
Time to wave a new flag at sporting events? Dicko and Sarah catch up with Ray Martin to speak about the design for a new flag. Do we need the union jack, and do we need a new flag for events at all? Have Your Say!
Robert, whether they believed in land ownership or not is irrelevant because once British rule of law was adopted the aborignies did, in the eyes of the law, become the legal owners of Australia. This was the basis of the High Court ruling on the Mabo claim. That's why the Fed and State Govts changed the Native Title Laws, in respect of Freehold Land. Native Title still applies to Crown Land. If you want to mine, farm or occupy land that is subject to Native Title you need the traditional owners permission, to do so. Indonesians were coming here hundreds of years before Europeans. I stand by my statement that you are an ignoramus.James W Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 5:11 PM
"Robert, do you not accept that there were non-whites here long before white Europeans arrived?"
I accept that the non-whites who were here before us didnt believe in the concept of land ownership. They owned nothing but their spears and boomerangs. Australia belongs to the White Australian people who accepted ownership of this island continent and who built civilisation on this continent. If you think Australia belongs to the aboriginies then you can be the first to leave.Robert Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 2:05 PM
Robert, do you not accept that there were non-whites here long before white Europeans arrived?James W Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 9:52 PM
Terrence, do you mean the aboriginals should also go back to Asia or Africa?David T. Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 5:21 PM
@Terrance. You like to pick and choose your 'facts' to suit dont you. The FACT is that using the old worn out lie that "we are a nation of immigrants" to further the agenda of removing this country away from its rightful owners, the White Australian people who are responsible for the existence of this civilisation, as an excuse to continually flood our nation with non-whites is a racist attack upon the Australian people that will lead to the eventual destruction of the Australian people in the future. Mutliculturalism is a threat to the lives of the millions of True Blue Aussies who created this once great country and those who support multiculturalism are traitors and advocates of white genocide.Robert Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 10:10 AM
@Robert it may well be far too late. The traitorous, sabotaging, corrupt unionised Labor/Green/Independent government have already done so much irreparable damage to Australia. They are obviously not Aussies and evidently are not acting in our best interests. Google "agenda 21 for dummies" and see why!www.abortiontruth.com Monday 28 January, 2013 - 4:07 PM