- Mandela: lessons we can all learn
- Why do we have tongue twisters?
- Health system needs a checkup?
- Malcolm Fraser on Nelson Mandela
- Mandela was a giant, and a man!
- Nelson Mandela changed the era
- Sydney 500: Mark Skaife on 2UE
- Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- ricky on Malcolm Fraser on Nelson Mandela When he was in prison i protested outside south africa house in London.GREAT MAN.All politicians should learn from him.RIP ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Lingerie football: is it sexist? I may become a convert to league if my wife lets me!I'm not into watching men play with each other. more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? @ ahmed, are you are part of the misinformation society, haven't you been listening to the court reports on the radio about ... more
- ahmed on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? Most bikie gangs are made up of anglo saxons, yet we dont say European Bikie gangs.Not sure if this geographical ... more
- ahmed on Crime in Sydney funding jihadists? No doubt there is a link.However dont use that as an excuse to demonize lebanese Aussies like some people do ... more
- Jester4212 on Lingerie football: is it sexist? Saying that it's sexist is like saying that bikinis are sexist. What a load of rubbish!Think of it as a group of women ... more
- Stephen Jago on Lingerie football: is it sexist? No it is not sexist. They do play hard and my 16 year old son loves watching it lol. :-) more
- Keith A Tudor on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? I trust Mr Abbott will set up a high powered public inquiry with a view to abolishing the hopeless CSIRO and creation of a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? What no mention of the Middle Eastern Crime Squad? more
- Jonathon L Benson on ICAC: Chris Hartcher quits energy This, in my professional view, is the beginning of the end of the utterly hopeless O'Farrell government in NSW. Just ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? @Lis posting here - you are absolutely correct. I clearly recall a joker in the 1990's who was knocked back for entry into ... more
- Samuel J on Backflip on backflip over Gonski? @Craig - absolutely correct. The abject, disgraceful rotten mess that Gillard and Rudd the Dudd left the new Coalition ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? This reported outcome says a lot in regard to policies and practice pertaining to teacher selection, education, training and ... more
- James W on Aussie students are falling behind? A child's most important teacher/s are it's parents. more
- Jester4212 on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? @Bikinis. Riding against the traffic is without a doubt the worst idea and will definitely contribute to more fatalities. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? Another fine mess Australian kids are in! more
- Liz on Aussie students are falling behind? Our sub-standard teaching workforce is damaging the future of this country. A large number of teachers are inarticulate, ... more
- Amy on Aussie students are falling behind? If the teacher can not use a red pen to mark their work because it is too confrontational and they can never be FAILED and ... more
- Peter on Aussie students are falling behind? Doesn't matter how much money you throw at the education system! The student will only be as good as the teacher,teaching ... more
- Jester4212 on Handbook for men on women? This book sounds disgustingly stereotypical for both sexes. I really don't think this lady has a clue. more
Blessings from Rome on Good Friday
Tim Shaw travels to Rome on Good Friday to speak with Father Anthony Denton the Rector of Domus Australia www.domusaustralia.org a place for Australian pilgrims to stay & pray when visiting the Vatican.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
No I am not in favour of multiculturalism unless it excludes Muslims!
I am not a racist my wife is from Asia and a peacefull Bhuddist.Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! Wednesday 11 April, 2012 - 7:56 PM
Cowardly; @Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! For some deluded reason, you seem to fervently hate Christianity which has built the prosperous, civil western civilization, including Australia. Have you got the guts to speak the same vitriol of Islam with the same cowardly tongue? I think not! Given your extreme hatred of peaceful, productive, positive Christians, why don't you live in an islamic country like Saudi???Hilda Wednesday 11 April, 2012 - 7:06 PM
@Evil. Why would you have a problem with genocide? You're pro-multiculturalism arent you? Multiculturalism is White genocide.Robert Wednesday 11 April, 2012 - 12:13 PM
And I saeeth unto you your god and your jesus are vile and nasty! and the list goes on and on and on!
GOD KILLS - Genesis 38:7
But Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the LORD's sight; so the LORD put him to death.
JESUS ON SEXUAL IMMORALITY, ADULTERY, AND CHILD ABUSE - Revelation 2:20-23
JESUS SAYS TO KILL ANYONE WHO CURSES HIS PARENTS - Matthew 15:4 (Jesus reaffirms Moses, who spoke for God)
INCEST - Genesis 19:36
VIRGINITY AND PUNISHMENT - Deuteronomy 22:20-21
GOD ORDERS GENOCIDE - 1 Samuel 15:1-3
GOD ORDERS GENOCIDE - Numbers 21:31-35
GOD ON SPOILS OF WAR - Numbers 31:25-35Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! Wednesday 11 April, 2012 - 2:42 AM
@Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! There are lots of religions.."religious hatred". But only one Jesus Christ who is not a religion! The Alpha & the Omega, there is nothing else! If the whole world loved Jesus we would obviously have Heaven on earth. Only with Christianity, the World can prosper.Elizabeth Tuesday 10 April, 2012 - 12:09 PM
There would be no brainwashed fools to start wars and religious hatred and we would live in relative harmony!Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! Monday 9 April, 2012 - 3:03 AM