- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
Blessings from Rome on Good Friday
Tim Shaw travels to Rome on Good Friday to speak with Father Anthony Denton the Rector of Domus Australia www.domusaustralia.org a place for Australian pilgrims to stay & pray when visiting the Vatican.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
No I am not in favour of multiculturalism unless it excludes Muslims!
I am not a racist my wife is from Asia and a peacefull Bhuddist.Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! Wednesday 11 April, 2012 - 7:56 PM
Cowardly; @Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! For some deluded reason, you seem to fervently hate Christianity which has built the prosperous, civil western civilization, including Australia. Have you got the guts to speak the same vitriol of Islam with the same cowardly tongue? I think not! Given your extreme hatred of peaceful, productive, positive Christians, why don't you live in an islamic country like Saudi???Hilda Wednesday 11 April, 2012 - 7:06 PM
@Evil. Why would you have a problem with genocide? You're pro-multiculturalism arent you? Multiculturalism is White genocide.Robert Wednesday 11 April, 2012 - 12:13 PM
And I saeeth unto you your god and your jesus are vile and nasty! and the list goes on and on and on!
GOD KILLS - Genesis 38:7
But Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the LORD's sight; so the LORD put him to death.
JESUS ON SEXUAL IMMORALITY, ADULTERY, AND CHILD ABUSE - Revelation 2:20-23
JESUS SAYS TO KILL ANYONE WHO CURSES HIS PARENTS - Matthew 15:4 (Jesus reaffirms Moses, who spoke for God)
INCEST - Genesis 19:36
VIRGINITY AND PUNISHMENT - Deuteronomy 22:20-21
GOD ORDERS GENOCIDE - 1 Samuel 15:1-3
GOD ORDERS GENOCIDE - Numbers 21:31-35
GOD ON SPOILS OF WAR - Numbers 31:25-35Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! Wednesday 11 April, 2012 - 2:42 AM
@Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! There are lots of religions.."religious hatred". But only one Jesus Christ who is not a religion! The Alpha & the Omega, there is nothing else! If the whole world loved Jesus we would obviously have Heaven on earth. Only with Christianity, the World can prosper.Elizabeth Tuesday 10 April, 2012 - 12:09 PM
There would be no brainwashed fools to start wars and religious hatred and we would live in relative harmony!Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! Monday 9 April, 2012 - 3:03 AM