- Jacob Borg wins the Citroen DS3
- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O'Farrell the man
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Blessings from Rome on Good Friday
Tim Shaw travels to Rome on Good Friday to speak with Father Anthony Denton the Rector of Domus Australia www.domusaustralia.org a place for Australian pilgrims to stay & pray when visiting the Vatican.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
No I am not in favour of multiculturalism unless it excludes Muslims!
I am not a racist my wife is from Asia and a peacefull Bhuddist.Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! Wednesday 11 April, 2012 - 7:56 PM
Cowardly; @Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! For some deluded reason, you seem to fervently hate Christianity which has built the prosperous, civil western civilization, including Australia. Have you got the guts to speak the same vitriol of Islam with the same cowardly tongue? I think not! Given your extreme hatred of peaceful, productive, positive Christians, why don't you live in an islamic country like Saudi???Hilda Wednesday 11 April, 2012 - 7:06 PM
@Evil. Why would you have a problem with genocide? You're pro-multiculturalism arent you? Multiculturalism is White genocide.Robert Wednesday 11 April, 2012 - 12:13 PM
And I saeeth unto you your god and your jesus are vile and nasty! and the list goes on and on and on!
GOD KILLS - Genesis 38:7
But Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the LORD's sight; so the LORD put him to death.
JESUS ON SEXUAL IMMORALITY, ADULTERY, AND CHILD ABUSE - Revelation 2:20-23
JESUS SAYS TO KILL ANYONE WHO CURSES HIS PARENTS - Matthew 15:4 (Jesus reaffirms Moses, who spoke for God)
INCEST - Genesis 19:36
VIRGINITY AND PUNISHMENT - Deuteronomy 22:20-21
GOD ORDERS GENOCIDE - 1 Samuel 15:1-3
GOD ORDERS GENOCIDE - Numbers 21:31-35
GOD ON SPOILS OF WAR - Numbers 31:25-35Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! Wednesday 11 April, 2012 - 2:42 AM
@Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! There are lots of religions.."religious hatred". But only one Jesus Christ who is not a religion! The Alpha & the Omega, there is nothing else! If the whole world loved Jesus we would obviously have Heaven on earth. Only with Christianity, the World can prosper.Elizabeth Tuesday 10 April, 2012 - 12:09 PM
There would be no brainwashed fools to start wars and religious hatred and we would live in relative harmony!Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! Monday 9 April, 2012 - 3:03 AM