- Homebush Bay Bridge connection
- How to find your credit score
- Minster issues warning to councils
- Illegal brothel rise across suburbia
- Surrogacy again under the spotlight
- Anger over council "study tours"
- Nude photos leaked via Cloud
- The dangers we face with air drops?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- With friends like this Who needs enemies on The dangers we face with air drops? You probably think you know who makes the most money from Australia. You probably think it is Gina Rinehart or Andrew ... more
- peter on Smokes rise by $2.80 a packet I smoked and loved it for 35 yrs then I read a book on stopping and stopped before I finished the book by Allen Carr ... more
- Wendy on Proposal with a $1million donation Is it possible to get on Mr Moini's target list? My grandson has type 1 diabetes. A team at Newcastle University are in ... more
- Cleangirl on Will price hikes stop smokers? If it does we should try it with Alcohol, pokies and childcare. more
- Tony on SAS join Aussie airdrops in Iraq? If this is the case, then IS should now collectively go out into the desert and blow whats left of their pathetic brains ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on My religion needs fixing? What sort of "religion" chops people's heads off? more
- Samuel J on Extremists the enemy of Islam All right thinking countries around the world need to come down on these islamic damned extremists like a ton of bricks. ... more
- John Harvey on Stopping fighters heading overseas let them go just do not let them back into the country more
- Cleangirl on Extremists the enemy of Islam Extreme Islam or mediocre Islam ? Look at all the Islamic nations, extreme overrides mediocrity every time. more
- Vivien Ellison on Hawke-Keating: who was better PM? Tony Abbott, John Howard, Peter Costello and Scott Morrison are the best people that have ever been in Australian ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Stopping fighters heading overseas @Tony - excellent comment. I support that including confiscation of their passports as well as their assets forfeited to the ... more
- Citizen Slain on War looming in the Middle East We would all very much like to believe in the integrity and decency of modern government however the reality is very ... more
- Greg O on Regional relocation grants scrapped I did consider it and actually did it forty years ago. National Service took me out of Sydney and showed me there is ... more
- Greg O on Drug action in female prisons There has been plenty of first class facilities to deal with drug addiction for decades in not only women's prisons but male ... more
- Peter Ulmer on My religion needs fixing? Glen Mohammed is impressive as you say. Sadly he is one voice in what appears to be a minority view within his community. I ... more
- James W on One way ticket for Islamic radicals Let's buy anyone who wants to get involved in other country's affairs, a one way ticket. Mr Abbott, we'll book you ticket, ... more
- Cindy on Millers Point sales shock investors This minister has yet to meet with the residents on Millers Point personally even after continuous requests. Sales at ... more
- Max Rawnsley on Qantas loss of $2.84 billion Qantas is a hard fix. The next 12 months will be vital. For all the expenditure etc they still have poor service. I don't ... more
- Max Rawnsley on Hawke-Keating: who was better PM? You jest. This is mythology. We have had a succession of PMs who have placed self preservation ahead of public interest. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Hawke-Keating: who was better PM? I utterly disliked the drunken womaniser Hawke. The other boofhead was a good mouthpiece whom I originally dislike with a ... more
Blessings from Rome on Good Friday
Tim Shaw travels to Rome on Good Friday to speak with Father Anthony Denton the Rector of Domus Australia www.domusaustralia.org a place for Australian pilgrims to stay & pray when visiting the Vatican.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
No I am not in favour of multiculturalism unless it excludes Muslims!
I am not a racist my wife is from Asia and a peacefull Bhuddist.Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! Wednesday 11 April, 2012 - 7:56 PM
Cowardly; @Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! For some deluded reason, you seem to fervently hate Christianity which has built the prosperous, civil western civilization, including Australia. Have you got the guts to speak the same vitriol of Islam with the same cowardly tongue? I think not! Given your extreme hatred of peaceful, productive, positive Christians, why don't you live in an islamic country like Saudi???Hilda Wednesday 11 April, 2012 - 7:06 PM
@Evil. Why would you have a problem with genocide? You're pro-multiculturalism arent you? Multiculturalism is White genocide.Robert Wednesday 11 April, 2012 - 12:13 PM
And I saeeth unto you your god and your jesus are vile and nasty! and the list goes on and on and on!
GOD KILLS - Genesis 38:7
But Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the LORD's sight; so the LORD put him to death.
JESUS ON SEXUAL IMMORALITY, ADULTERY, AND CHILD ABUSE - Revelation 2:20-23
JESUS SAYS TO KILL ANYONE WHO CURSES HIS PARENTS - Matthew 15:4 (Jesus reaffirms Moses, who spoke for God)
INCEST - Genesis 19:36
VIRGINITY AND PUNISHMENT - Deuteronomy 22:20-21
GOD ORDERS GENOCIDE - 1 Samuel 15:1-3
GOD ORDERS GENOCIDE - Numbers 21:31-35
GOD ON SPOILS OF WAR - Numbers 31:25-35Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! Wednesday 11 April, 2012 - 2:42 AM
@Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! There are lots of religions.."religious hatred". But only one Jesus Christ who is not a religion! The Alpha & the Omega, there is nothing else! If the whole world loved Jesus we would obviously have Heaven on earth. Only with Christianity, the World can prosper.Elizabeth Tuesday 10 April, 2012 - 12:09 PM
There would be no brainwashed fools to start wars and religious hatred and we would live in relative harmony!Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! Monday 9 April, 2012 - 3:03 AM