- Facing the unknowns in Middle East
- Blind man refused mobile phone?
- When do you tell kids bad news?
- Climate: are we serious enough?
- Ray Martin on ex-PM Julia Gillard
- Lonely Planet's East Coast picks
- Career checkups for over 50's
- Pamela Stevenson on Brazouka
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Vince on New terror laws to prohibit torture Torture sounds rather humane compared to what these bastards are dishing out overseas. more
- I propose new Middle East laws on Not in the name of religion 50 years of relentless vicious abuse is enough. I will not stand idly by and allow that abuse to destroy the next generation ... more
- Robert on Not in the name of religion Not about religion? Yeah right. You keep telling yourself that Tim. Its about Islam mate, take the blinkers off. more
- Join the Q Society on Not in the name of religion Tim, this is pure IslamQuran 8:12ShakirWhen your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who ... more
- Davo on Not in the name of religion Nailed it Tim. more
- adam on Should we ban local ISIS flag sales? Justin, the extract below is from Christian News Minute (CNM) I hope it gives you pause for thought.The ISIS flag consists ... more
- The Devils Advocate on Too apathetic to make a change? Neil really wants to say the number plate is an antiemetic racial slur. He is prevented from saying that because he has ... more
- RAKESH ADUK on Too apathetic to make a change? Garry Linnell talks a lot of sense! Whenever I go overseas and see the beautiful Aussie flag, it immediately takes me back ... more
- mike deegan on Pauline's advice to Jacqui Lambie if the press give Lambie a fair go she may one of the better senators in the 40 years more
- scott on Father's gift to save his son Thanks for these inspiring stories! Not everyone ends up being healthy enough or a good enough match to be able to be a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
- Samuel J on ISIS is 'evil and must be destroyed' @Gretta Frankie - absolutely agree. It was utterly disgusting the videos of these barbaric ISIS MONGRELS slitting throats of ... more
- Barry G on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque They better not wave that flag in my town ,it wont be nice. more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - great comment. And Madame Milne of the equally useless greens party thinks we can resolve all of this ISIS barbaric ... more
- Coasty on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Can anyone please explain to me the reason why Islamic leaders are so silent, so apathetic, so unwilling to stand up in the ... more
- Ben on How to beat the Opal Card system I do not understand why you are trying to encourage even MORE people to use public transport. Trains and busses have been ... more
Blessings from Rome on Good Friday
Tim Shaw travels to Rome on Good Friday to speak with Father Anthony Denton the Rector of Domus Australia www.domusaustralia.org a place for Australian pilgrims to stay & pray when visiting the Vatican.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
No I am not in favour of multiculturalism unless it excludes Muslims!
I am not a racist my wife is from Asia and a peacefull Bhuddist.Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! Wednesday 11 April, 2012 - 7:56 PM
Cowardly; @Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! For some deluded reason, you seem to fervently hate Christianity which has built the prosperous, civil western civilization, including Australia. Have you got the guts to speak the same vitriol of Islam with the same cowardly tongue? I think not! Given your extreme hatred of peaceful, productive, positive Christians, why don't you live in an islamic country like Saudi???Hilda Wednesday 11 April, 2012 - 7:06 PM
@Evil. Why would you have a problem with genocide? You're pro-multiculturalism arent you? Multiculturalism is White genocide.Robert Wednesday 11 April, 2012 - 12:13 PM
And I saeeth unto you your god and your jesus are vile and nasty! and the list goes on and on and on!
GOD KILLS - Genesis 38:7
But Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the LORD's sight; so the LORD put him to death.
JESUS ON SEXUAL IMMORALITY, ADULTERY, AND CHILD ABUSE - Revelation 2:20-23
JESUS SAYS TO KILL ANYONE WHO CURSES HIS PARENTS - Matthew 15:4 (Jesus reaffirms Moses, who spoke for God)
INCEST - Genesis 19:36
VIRGINITY AND PUNISHMENT - Deuteronomy 22:20-21
GOD ORDERS GENOCIDE - 1 Samuel 15:1-3
GOD ORDERS GENOCIDE - Numbers 21:31-35
GOD ON SPOILS OF WAR - Numbers 31:25-35Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! Wednesday 11 April, 2012 - 2:42 AM
@Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! There are lots of religions.."religious hatred". But only one Jesus Christ who is not a religion! The Alpha & the Omega, there is nothing else! If the whole world loved Jesus we would obviously have Heaven on earth. Only with Christianity, the World can prosper.Elizabeth Tuesday 10 April, 2012 - 12:09 PM
There would be no brainwashed fools to start wars and religious hatred and we would live in relative harmony!Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! Monday 9 April, 2012 - 3:03 AM