- Jacob Borg wins the Citroen DS3
- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O'Farrell the man
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Boozing up before heading out?
It's been revealed a growing number of people are filling up on booze before going out - to avoid higher alcohol prices in pubs and clubs.
Researchers from Deakin University have found around one in ten people consume more than 11 standard drinks before a night on the town.
John Stanley says the booze culture is a growing and concerning one that is not going away anytime soon, not without a culture shift.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Police Commissioner Andrew Scipione has told Stuart Bocking, his officers are sick and tired of dealing with these situations.
Drivers are being led down the wrong roads with the latest Apple maps on iPhones launched in September. Stuart Bocking reveals a very serious situation some drivers have found themselves in relying on the maps.
A London nurse at the centre of a royal phone prank by a Sydney radio station has taken her own life. Jacintha Saldanha was found unconscious in a unit near the hospital and unable to be revived.
The root identifiable cause of our young peoples' alcohol drinking epidemic is they are despairing, drinking like there is no tomorrow! Drinking, drowning in their sorrows with the realization that most of them have a bleak future with good secure, well paid employment opportunities, simply not there anymore for them and at very best are in short numbers. And the notion of buying a house of their own is all but impossible, unable to afford a house, unable to afford the rent, damned if they do, damned if they don't! I blame the failed alco-pops, greedy reckless taxing wasteful Labor government for destroying the younger people's future in such a short time since 2007. The uncaring damned irresponsible, sabotaging Labor government "reform" which has all but killed off so many good Australian jobs. i.e. Labor's anti-Australia fraudulent carbon dioxide tax, global warming scam in which Labor falsely claim; that millions and millions of "sustainable clean and green" jobs would be created for Australians, this clearly will never happen!! Labor's jobs are being created for offshore countries like China and India etc at the expense of our very own young people. However, the much maligned honest Tony Abbott-Liberals do offer much hope, however confused young people are being continually lambasted, brainwashed by evil self-serving Labor, slime green school teachers and Labor's obedient socialist lying, omitting censoring media who are further confusing our gullible naive frightened younger generation. The amount of suicides happening these days is absolutely frightening. Wishing a Merry Christmas and a very Happy Peaceful New Year to all fair-dinkum Aussies, those people of goodwill.Tyson Tuesday 11 December, 2012 - 12:57 PM