- Claims of retaliation in Sydney traffic
- Do we need seats for indigenous MPs
- Revealed: Operation Pendennis
- Overcoming fear in our suburbs
- Sydney's Favourite Teacher 2014
- Council sister city costs questioned
- 12 secrets to a happy marriage
- New phase in fight on terror
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- adam on Should we ban local ISIS flag sales? Justin, the extract below is from Christian News Minute (CNM) I hope it gives you pause for thought.The ISIS flag consists ... more
- The Devils Advocate on Too apathetic to make a change? Neil really wants to say the number plate is an antiemetic racial slur. He is prevented from saying that because he has ... more
- RAKESH ADUK on Too apathetic to make a change? Garry Linnell talks a lot of sense! Whenever I go overseas and see the beautiful Aussie flag, it immediately takes me back ... more
- mike deegan on Pauline's advice to Jacqui Lambie if the press give Lambie a fair go she may one of the better senators in the 40 years more
- scott on Father's gift to save his son Thanks for these inspiring stories! Not everyone ends up being healthy enough or a good enough match to be able to be a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
- Samuel J on ISIS is 'evil and must be destroyed' @Gretta Frankie - absolutely agree. It was utterly disgusting the videos of these barbaric ISIS MONGRELS slitting throats of ... more
- Barry G on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque They better not wave that flag in my town ,it wont be nice. more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - great comment. And Madame Milne of the equally useless greens party thinks we can resolve all of this ISIS barbaric ... more
- Coasty on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Can anyone please explain to me the reason why Islamic leaders are so silent, so apathetic, so unwilling to stand up in the ... more
- Ben on How to beat the Opal Card system I do not understand why you are trying to encourage even MORE people to use public transport. Trains and busses have been ... more
- The scourge of Terrorism on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Terrorism is always terrorism. It is never acceptable to commit an act of terrorism. It is never acceptable for ANY party to ... more
- Jonathon L Benson LLB on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque I blame this wishy washy government of nsw. They have the power to outlaw this barbaric flag but are scared of their shadows. more
- Craig on US expanding role in Middle East To get to the crux of this matter, it was US support for the so called rebels in Syria that has led to the creation of this ... more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - absolutely correct. Our out of touch governments should legislate to declare the ownership, carriage, sale, flying ... more
- Cleangirl on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction As welcome as a KKK flag. more
Boozing up before heading out?
It's been revealed a growing number of people are filling up on booze before going out - to avoid higher alcohol prices in pubs and clubs.
Researchers from Deakin University have found around one in ten people consume more than 11 standard drinks before a night on the town.
John Stanley says the booze culture is a growing and concerning one that is not going away anytime soon, not without a culture shift.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Police Commissioner Andrew Scipione has told Stuart Bocking, his officers are sick and tired of dealing with these situations.
Drivers are being led down the wrong roads with the latest Apple maps on iPhones launched in September. Stuart Bocking reveals a very serious situation some drivers have found themselves in relying on the maps.
A London nurse at the centre of a royal phone prank by a Sydney radio station has taken her own life. Jacintha Saldanha was found unconscious in a unit near the hospital and unable to be revived.
The root identifiable cause of our young peoples' alcohol drinking epidemic is they are despairing, drinking like there is no tomorrow! Drinking, drowning in their sorrows with the realization that most of them have a bleak future with good secure, well paid employment opportunities, simply not there anymore for them and at very best are in short numbers. And the notion of buying a house of their own is all but impossible, unable to afford a house, unable to afford the rent, damned if they do, damned if they don't! I blame the failed alco-pops, greedy reckless taxing wasteful Labor government for destroying the younger people's future in such a short time since 2007. The uncaring damned irresponsible, sabotaging Labor government "reform" which has all but killed off so many good Australian jobs. i.e. Labor's anti-Australia fraudulent carbon dioxide tax, global warming scam in which Labor falsely claim; that millions and millions of "sustainable clean and green" jobs would be created for Australians, this clearly will never happen!! Labor's jobs are being created for offshore countries like China and India etc at the expense of our very own young people. However, the much maligned honest Tony Abbott-Liberals do offer much hope, however confused young people are being continually lambasted, brainwashed by evil self-serving Labor, slime green school teachers and Labor's obedient socialist lying, omitting censoring media who are further confusing our gullible naive frightened younger generation. The amount of suicides happening these days is absolutely frightening. Wishing a Merry Christmas and a very Happy Peaceful New Year to all fair-dinkum Aussies, those people of goodwill.Tyson Tuesday 11 December, 2012 - 12:57 PM