- Baird shows huge political courage
- Still cook to Nana's recipes?
- Guy Sebastian is back with Madness
- Halal certification funding terrorists?
- Too much lack of respect these days?
- Eddie Obeid set to face court
- Would you prefer to vote online
- Can you ever trust a politician?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Julie on Would you prefer to vote online In Canberra we already have electronic voting for ACT Elections. After allegations of electoral fraud in the last election, ... more
- Cleangirl on SBS want more commercials? SBS and the ABC should not be receiving any taxpayer funding till they stop the Left-wing, Political Correctness and ... more
- Cleangirl on $250m better spent on hospitals? If they can pay players extraordinary amounts of money, they can pay for the upgrade. Tax is for roads, hospitals, public ... more
- Kimber on Sydney brothers off to fight with IS IS are a pathetic disgrace to humanity, all they do is murder other Muslims and abduct and slaughter aid workers who carry ... more
- Robert on Free Trade: will we all benefit So called 'free trade' is a device to allow foreign multinationals to come into a country and consolidate power for the ... more
- Kimber on Qantas goes 70's retro on aircraft Love it, goes to show that some things can go back to the 'good old days'. :) more
- Tony on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Obama going about with his usual dog and pony show to a bunch of gullible morons. Obama is hated in his own country but ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Prime Minister Tony Abbott should of informed the US President Barack Hussein Obama that the planet has been cooling for the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Free Trade: will we all benefit Evidently, a select few at the top of the heap are greatly $benefiting from so called "free trade"? Australia used to be a ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Another nonsense raised by Obama about so called climate change. Evidently, Rudd and/or Gillard have been in his ear at the ... more
- Greg O on Obama urges Australia to "step up" I am out in my backyard at the moment and am all set to save the environment. I have a Jim's Mowing hat, Steve Irwin shirt ... more
- Samuel J on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Just more nonsense from Obama who is tarred with the same brush as our two failures, Rudd and Gillard. Money, taxes etc will ... more
- Rod on Turn back the (Russian) boats RE: Why doesn't America send four warships of theirs and place them next to Russia's?I think the answer to this (possibly ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Obama urges Australia to "step up" @President Obama - what a bloody nonsense you are on about here with this climate change rot. You have evidently been imbued ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Obama urges Australia to "step up" China is having big problems with Muslims, can they send 500,000 troops? more
- Vic Whiteley on Fun police end Mexican themed party What is the definition of racist?Last time I checked, the majority of Mexicans are of Spanish heritage....which means ... more
- Jester4212 on Bike smart hat answer to registration Is this the answer to more accountable cyclists? No. This will make it more dangerous for cyclists. You can guarantee ... more
- Peter on Bike smart hat answer to registration Regardless of initial 'feeling's' towards this helmet, the shape, attachment of any external 'plate' and external ... more
- Craig on Turn back the (Russian) boats @Maurice, Why?In case you have been blinded by some loyalty to America have you not noticed how many wars they start? And ... more
- Clayton on Bike smart hat answer to registration Falling off wearing that helmet would almost certainly break your neck! It would pass no standards Australia test ever! What ... more
Boozing up before heading out?
It's been revealed a growing number of people are filling up on booze before going out - to avoid higher alcohol prices in pubs and clubs.
Researchers from Deakin University have found around one in ten people consume more than 11 standard drinks before a night on the town.
John Stanley says the booze culture is a growing and concerning one that is not going away anytime soon, not without a culture shift.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Police Commissioner Andrew Scipione has told Stuart Bocking, his officers are sick and tired of dealing with these situations.
Drivers are being led down the wrong roads with the latest Apple maps on iPhones launched in September. Stuart Bocking reveals a very serious situation some drivers have found themselves in relying on the maps.
A London nurse at the centre of a royal phone prank by a Sydney radio station has taken her own life. Jacintha Saldanha was found unconscious in a unit near the hospital and unable to be revived.
The root identifiable cause of our young peoples' alcohol drinking epidemic is they are despairing, drinking like there is no tomorrow! Drinking, drowning in their sorrows with the realization that most of them have a bleak future with good secure, well paid employment opportunities, simply not there anymore for them and at very best are in short numbers. And the notion of buying a house of their own is all but impossible, unable to afford a house, unable to afford the rent, damned if they do, damned if they don't! I blame the failed alco-pops, greedy reckless taxing wasteful Labor government for destroying the younger people's future in such a short time since 2007. The uncaring damned irresponsible, sabotaging Labor government "reform" which has all but killed off so many good Australian jobs. i.e. Labor's anti-Australia fraudulent carbon dioxide tax, global warming scam in which Labor falsely claim; that millions and millions of "sustainable clean and green" jobs would be created for Australians, this clearly will never happen!! Labor's jobs are being created for offshore countries like China and India etc at the expense of our very own young people. However, the much maligned honest Tony Abbott-Liberals do offer much hope, however confused young people are being continually lambasted, brainwashed by evil self-serving Labor, slime green school teachers and Labor's obedient socialist lying, omitting censoring media who are further confusing our gullible naive frightened younger generation. The amount of suicides happening these days is absolutely frightening. Wishing a Merry Christmas and a very Happy Peaceful New Year to all fair-dinkum Aussies, those people of goodwill.Tyson Tuesday 11 December, 2012 - 12:57 PM