- It's Time: Heralded era of new politics
- Anger at teen jihadist's threats
- Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM
- The Whisper: Waste at Tafe
- Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough
- Gough Whitlam: a giant of our time
- Time to help out Ebola regions?
- Too young for homework?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Laura on Accident hotspot: northern beaches Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Accident hotspot: northern beaches Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on The Whisper: where burqa ban began France saw fit to ban the burqa but "sorry" Australia did not? more
- Raumann Gagnon on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A great leader , a warm friend . Always honest in what he did and said . Faithful to his beliefs and ideas . He shall be ... more
- REALISTIC on Drivers not tested for cocaine use? Well that explains all of the constant madness and road rage etc going on in our streets...so what are our invisible 'police ... more
- THE WEATHER on Perfect storm strikes across Sydney Well its soaking wet and freezing cold, could it be man 'made global warming' in disguise? Without the big dry and the ... more
- Cleangirl on Apologise to a culture of complaint Apologise because someone may choose to take offence ? more
- Join the Q Society on Apologise to a culture of complaint Non offensive T Shirt should have the same wording but with the Islamic State Flag! more
- Patriot on Apologise to a culture of complaint Slick and pretentious Woolworths obviously lack charisma and they lack credibility too. Woolworths will lose even more ... more
- Tanya on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets What a lot of utter BS, When the Greens don't like something you know its OK. When has the truth become "Totally ... more
- WHAT POLICE? on Sydney violence a generation thing? Excuses, excuses! Amazingly even with record police numbers, it is a struggle to find our invisible police force i.e. huge ... more
- Troy on Hillsong, more than just a church So tired of hearing from this woman anytime Hillsong is mentioned. She hasn't been there in well over a decade. She couldn't ... more
- Mr Creepy on Are 'fun police' banning everything? We have all seen it. A poodle mounts the leg of a bigger dog. The expression on the poodles face is a little amusing, a ... more
- Voluptuous Hypothesis on Sydney to bathe in blood moon? Just in time to watch the moon die. Blood moon exsanguinated. Eclipse reached totality. Here, north of Dallas, the moon ... more
- Cleangirl on Labor Party 'Headed for the rocks' Labor has to stop the Left-wing senseless rhetoric, and start looking out for the workers, their families and get some ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Fear as ISIS set to take Kobane It was reported that Islamic State agents are travelling in fours with false passports, posing as refugees to enter Europe! ... more
Boozing up before heading out?
It's been revealed a growing number of people are filling up on booze before going out - to avoid higher alcohol prices in pubs and clubs.
Researchers from Deakin University have found around one in ten people consume more than 11 standard drinks before a night on the town.
John Stanley says the booze culture is a growing and concerning one that is not going away anytime soon, not without a culture shift.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Police Commissioner Andrew Scipione has told Stuart Bocking, his officers are sick and tired of dealing with these situations.
Drivers are being led down the wrong roads with the latest Apple maps on iPhones launched in September. Stuart Bocking reveals a very serious situation some drivers have found themselves in relying on the maps.
A London nurse at the centre of a royal phone prank by a Sydney radio station has taken her own life. Jacintha Saldanha was found unconscious in a unit near the hospital and unable to be revived.
The root identifiable cause of our young peoples' alcohol drinking epidemic is they are despairing, drinking like there is no tomorrow! Drinking, drowning in their sorrows with the realization that most of them have a bleak future with good secure, well paid employment opportunities, simply not there anymore for them and at very best are in short numbers. And the notion of buying a house of their own is all but impossible, unable to afford a house, unable to afford the rent, damned if they do, damned if they don't! I blame the failed alco-pops, greedy reckless taxing wasteful Labor government for destroying the younger people's future in such a short time since 2007. The uncaring damned irresponsible, sabotaging Labor government "reform" which has all but killed off so many good Australian jobs. i.e. Labor's anti-Australia fraudulent carbon dioxide tax, global warming scam in which Labor falsely claim; that millions and millions of "sustainable clean and green" jobs would be created for Australians, this clearly will never happen!! Labor's jobs are being created for offshore countries like China and India etc at the expense of our very own young people. However, the much maligned honest Tony Abbott-Liberals do offer much hope, however confused young people are being continually lambasted, brainwashed by evil self-serving Labor, slime green school teachers and Labor's obedient socialist lying, omitting censoring media who are further confusing our gullible naive frightened younger generation. The amount of suicides happening these days is absolutely frightening. Wishing a Merry Christmas and a very Happy Peaceful New Year to all fair-dinkum Aussies, those people of goodwill.Tyson Tuesday 11 December, 2012 - 12:57 PM