- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- Canadian attack Canberra wake-up
- Horrific scenes of animal cruelty
- Love a garage sale bargain?
- Pyrmont bridge shared path dangers
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
Boozing up before heading out?
It's been revealed a growing number of people are filling up on booze before going out - to avoid higher alcohol prices in pubs and clubs.
Researchers from Deakin University have found around one in ten people consume more than 11 standard drinks before a night on the town.
John Stanley says the booze culture is a growing and concerning one that is not going away anytime soon, not without a culture shift.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Police Commissioner Andrew Scipione has told Stuart Bocking, his officers are sick and tired of dealing with these situations.
Drivers are being led down the wrong roads with the latest Apple maps on iPhones launched in September. Stuart Bocking reveals a very serious situation some drivers have found themselves in relying on the maps.
A London nurse at the centre of a royal phone prank by a Sydney radio station has taken her own life. Jacintha Saldanha was found unconscious in a unit near the hospital and unable to be revived.
The root identifiable cause of our young peoples' alcohol drinking epidemic is they are despairing, drinking like there is no tomorrow! Drinking, drowning in their sorrows with the realization that most of them have a bleak future with good secure, well paid employment opportunities, simply not there anymore for them and at very best are in short numbers. And the notion of buying a house of their own is all but impossible, unable to afford a house, unable to afford the rent, damned if they do, damned if they don't! I blame the failed alco-pops, greedy reckless taxing wasteful Labor government for destroying the younger people's future in such a short time since 2007. The uncaring damned irresponsible, sabotaging Labor government "reform" which has all but killed off so many good Australian jobs. i.e. Labor's anti-Australia fraudulent carbon dioxide tax, global warming scam in which Labor falsely claim; that millions and millions of "sustainable clean and green" jobs would be created for Australians, this clearly will never happen!! Labor's jobs are being created for offshore countries like China and India etc at the expense of our very own young people. However, the much maligned honest Tony Abbott-Liberals do offer much hope, however confused young people are being continually lambasted, brainwashed by evil self-serving Labor, slime green school teachers and Labor's obedient socialist lying, omitting censoring media who are further confusing our gullible naive frightened younger generation. The amount of suicides happening these days is absolutely frightening. Wishing a Merry Christmas and a very Happy Peaceful New Year to all fair-dinkum Aussies, those people of goodwill.Tyson Tuesday 11 December, 2012 - 12:57 PM