- Teachers need on the job training
- Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real?
- More men now taking up yoga
- Bills to drop after carbon tax repeal?
- Bennett to return to Broncos
- Has the PM finally found his voice?
- Balmain plans back at square one
- Does practice make perfect to win?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- GLOBAL COOLING... on Has the PM finally found his voice? When the going gets really tough, the tough get going. Can you just imagine if pathetic Julia Gillard was prime minister ... more
- Peter on Death toll climbs in Gaza crisis Why they're pissed 1. Electricity is available for only 8 hours per day, . 2. 90% of the water found in the Gaza Strip is ... more
- PROFESSOR FLIM FLAMMERY on The Carbon Tax repealed in Senate @Craig asks: "I would love to know just what that cause is."? Obviously $$$$$$$$$ money, money and more money for the ... more
- GET REAL... on UN unanimous vote on MH17 The minute this happened that tough guy, gutless bully, President Putin should of went directly to the crash site and taken ... more
- CHILDCARE?? on Why do we need childcare subsidies Childcare is a bit rough on the kids. Previously the parents took responsibility of caring for their tiny tots and made ... more
- Greg O on PM fails to get bounce in polls It is the old democracy tradition again. The electorate always votes for the party that promises the biggest bag of goodies ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Horror scenes from Flight MH17 Putin eh! Just look at the face and the eyes embedded in it! A stark appearance/psysiognamy as cold and frozen like the ... more
- GOOD GOD...JESUS on Horror scenes from Flight MH17 I saw them devils on television throwing dead humans in body bags around like bags of potatoes. Russian President Putin and ... more
- VODKA on Flight MH 17: bring them home As soon as this damned evil happened the world should of immediately responded and taken the initiative, deploying elite ... more
- Craig on One man to blame for MH17 tragedy You fluoridated, brain dead idiots, It's America that needs a war not Russia. Keep on believing the American version of ... more
- Tony on PM fails to get bounce in polls This makes no sence! Abbott makes Rudd/Gillard/Rudd look like ostriches with their head stuck in the sand. Finally a PM who ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on PM fails to get bounce in polls The survey was obviously conducted in the die-hard labor party electorates. You know, the ones that say "I vote labuh ... more
- Timothy on One man to blame for MH17 tragedy hmm is it a coincidence that this should happen when Israel is slaughering children and women in Gazza.?How come it had to ... more
- Keith A Tudor on 37 Aussies shot down over Ukraine Lies, lies and damned Vladimar Putin the ex KGB creep indeed! I trust he gets his just desserts in the fullness of time. So ... more
- Rod on One man to blame for MH17 tragedy Hi Guys,If the Russians supplied these deadly and complex weapons to ill-trained rebels, who did not have the needed ... more
- Samuel J on Sydney drivers ignoring road rules I take great delight when I see them wheeled over by the police and booked up. These Sydney creeps drive like damned ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on One man to blame for MH17 tragedy His name is Vladimar Putin. Not a leader's bootlace. Ex KGB operative who seriously has a lot to answer for. I would not ... more
- Join the Q Society on Smoking on the decline @ Keith A Tudor,So would I, but a ban needs to be enforced and the current bans are not.Have you seen the suicidal idiots ... more
- Join the Q Society on Real home grown terrorism concerns The problem is ISLAM, research the Quran and realise why.From subjugating, taxing and killing those that are deemed non ... more
- Craig on The Carbon Tax repealed in Senate Rising sea levels Mr Shorten? I live near the waterfront and last time I looked it was the same as always. Sea levels do not ... more
Brand power of cigarettes
People are complaining that since the introduction of plain packaging on cigarettes they now taste worse. The Two Murrays speak with panelist from Gruen Transfer Jane Caro on the power of branding.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Have things improved for the gay community over recent years, or are things much the same? David Oldfield asks equal rights campaigner Gary Burns if homophobia is still a major problem in Australia.
The etiquette surrounding ex partners, how should one act around an ex? Dicko and Anjali with relationships specialist Dr Dina McMillan on maintaining dialog and civility for the sake of children.
Now for alcohol bottles please, then poker machines, then coffee, then fizzy drinks, then...Bill Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 9:27 PM
@Hi Terrence clearly arrogant, big ego, little brains Juliar Gillard makes all intelligent Australians "sick" for badly damaging Australia ... I cannot understand your damned warped adulation for such a liar like Juliar? You must be a very sick puppy indeed! Hardworking honest Liberal-Julie Bishop will obviously finish off "shifty" Gillard when parliament resumes in 2013. There will be no "debates" there is absolutely no point debating with those Labor liars with worse than zero credibility. People are sick to death of this horrible completely untrustworthy traitorous self-serving Labor govt. And with all your absurd Labor bullshit! I think you should seriously consider leaving Australia and go live in bankrupted Greece or Afghanistan etc, etc. Juliar claims innocence, so still does Ivan Milat too!!Kerry Hobbs Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 8:25 PM
@peter, one thing we know for sure is that Gillard makes Abbott and his stooges sick. When the campaign starts and they face of in the debates I fear that Gillard will eat him alive.Terrence Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 1:30 PM
Have you ever thought that the cig' companies have added another ingredient to make the cig's even more addictive --because they were aware of the reaction SOME might have --- and that is the reason that they are tasting so different?
Because I can not believe that so many people could have a physiological reaction to the new packets.Jay Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 8:08 AM
put a picture of gillard on the drab green label ,, she is enough to make any on sickpeter Friday 30 November, 2012 - 10:21 PM
Everybody in the supply chain of tobacco from the Prime Minister to the girl selling at a tobacconist should be charged with assisting in the suicide of the 15,000 Australians that kill themselves every year with tobacco!Bikinis not Burkas Friday 30 November, 2012 - 8:38 PM