- Jacob Borg wins the Citroen DS3
- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O'Farrell the man
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Brand power of cigarettes
People are complaining that since the introduction of plain packaging on cigarettes they now taste worse. The Two Murrays speak with panelist from Gruen Transfer Jane Caro on the power of branding.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Have things improved for the gay community over recent years, or are things much the same? David Oldfield asks equal rights campaigner Gary Burns if homophobia is still a major problem in Australia.
The etiquette surrounding ex partners, how should one act around an ex? Dicko and Anjali with relationships specialist Dr Dina McMillan on maintaining dialog and civility for the sake of children.
Now for alcohol bottles please, then poker machines, then coffee, then fizzy drinks, then...Bill Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 9:27 PM
@Hi Terrence clearly arrogant, big ego, little brains Juliar Gillard makes all intelligent Australians "sick" for badly damaging Australia ... I cannot understand your damned warped adulation for such a liar like Juliar? You must be a very sick puppy indeed! Hardworking honest Liberal-Julie Bishop will obviously finish off "shifty" Gillard when parliament resumes in 2013. There will be no "debates" there is absolutely no point debating with those Labor liars with worse than zero credibility. People are sick to death of this horrible completely untrustworthy traitorous self-serving Labor govt. And with all your absurd Labor bullshit! I think you should seriously consider leaving Australia and go live in bankrupted Greece or Afghanistan etc, etc. Juliar claims innocence, so still does Ivan Milat too!!Kerry Hobbs Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 8:25 PM
@peter, one thing we know for sure is that Gillard makes Abbott and his stooges sick. When the campaign starts and they face of in the debates I fear that Gillard will eat him alive.Terrence Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 1:30 PM
Have you ever thought that the cig' companies have added another ingredient to make the cig's even more addictive --because they were aware of the reaction SOME might have --- and that is the reason that they are tasting so different?
Because I can not believe that so many people could have a physiological reaction to the new packets.Jay Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 8:08 AM
put a picture of gillard on the drab green label ,, she is enough to make any on sickpeter Friday 30 November, 2012 - 10:21 PM
Everybody in the supply chain of tobacco from the Prime Minister to the girl selling at a tobacconist should be charged with assisting in the suicide of the 15,000 Australians that kill themselves every year with tobacco!Bikinis not Burkas Friday 30 November, 2012 - 8:38 PM