- Bali arrest may affect Corby bail
- News Forum with Angela Catterns
- Regional relocation grants scrapped
- Bizarre evidence at union hearings
- One way ticket for Islamic radicals
- Team Oz: dunnies, doodles & doin it
- Employ more Gen Y workers?
- How do you address bullying?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- James W on Hawke-Keating: who was better PM? Does it matter? What is clear is that they were both better than the current one. more
- Tony on Stopping fighters heading overseas Why the hell stop them? If they want to go and fight and die in some desert cesspool then let them. How about we encourage ... more
- Cleangirl on "Fat" Clive Palmer is fair game? Fat is the new smoker. more
- Cleangirl on How to stop youth going jihadist? Islam seems to cost us big time, will we ever get any benefit, or is this money insurance ? more
- James W on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Cleangirl, are you saying that nearly all of those found guilty of sex offences against children, don't go to jail? more
- fabrizio on Parents at forefront of terror war? Most mulsims not terrorists and have spoken up against it.Just like most catholics are not child abusers. more
- Join the Q Society on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? Oh well, back to the car, no delays there, LOL. more
- Tejas on Labor's broken promises generation So many books have been written about Labor recently, add this one to the list.Indeed, their demise from controlling all ... more
- Greg O on Baird polls on the rise I am not surprised. This shows the people of NSW are at last starting to think. If the corruption scandals involving the ... more
- Luigi T Cassimatis on Cyclists party to contest next election We need them in there like we need a bike seat up our backside. Dear oh dear it gets worse day by day with these creeps and ... more
- Gary on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? My wife and I used our Opal cards on the weekend. Not one problem, worked faultlessly, best thing ever for public ... more
- Ben on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? 1) Opal cards must become anonymous as promised and not delivered.2) Opal card system has to be fixed so that one does not ... more
- Samuel J James on Baird polls on the rise @Paulo - there is no other political party with the necessary credentials, the integrity, perspicacity or the skills needed ... more
- paulo on Baird polls on the rise Time to throw liberals out of NSW and try others. more
- fabio on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Catholic church in the West is almost irrelevant and hypocritical .No lectures from them. more
- Cleangirl on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? He didn`t think before he spoke. So how about we ask the Judiciary why nearly all sex offences involving a child rarely get ... more
- Samuel J on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? This man is just a silly big fool. And the so called Vatican transferred this dunce to their Vatican thinking they would get ... more
- Tejas on Justin Smith's Ice Bucket Challenge Good on you Justin and to Brad Hazzard for accepting the challenge. That was a touching tribute to your mate, all in the ... more
- Angela Coombes on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Thia man is not worthy of his rank. It is little wonder right thinking people are deserting the Catholic church with this ... more
- Tony on Muslim leaders anti-terror law anger You know you are on the right track and doing the right thing when so many of these lunk heads complain. All these measures ... more
Brand power of cigarettes
People are complaining that since the introduction of plain packaging on cigarettes they now taste worse. The Two Murrays speak with panelist from Gruen Transfer Jane Caro on the power of branding.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Have things improved for the gay community over recent years, or are things much the same? David Oldfield asks equal rights campaigner Gary Burns if homophobia is still a major problem in Australia.
The etiquette surrounding ex partners, how should one act around an ex? Dicko and Anjali with relationships specialist Dr Dina McMillan on maintaining dialog and civility for the sake of children.
Now for alcohol bottles please, then poker machines, then coffee, then fizzy drinks, then...Bill Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 9:27 PM
@Hi Terrence clearly arrogant, big ego, little brains Juliar Gillard makes all intelligent Australians "sick" for badly damaging Australia ... I cannot understand your damned warped adulation for such a liar like Juliar? You must be a very sick puppy indeed! Hardworking honest Liberal-Julie Bishop will obviously finish off "shifty" Gillard when parliament resumes in 2013. There will be no "debates" there is absolutely no point debating with those Labor liars with worse than zero credibility. People are sick to death of this horrible completely untrustworthy traitorous self-serving Labor govt. And with all your absurd Labor bullshit! I think you should seriously consider leaving Australia and go live in bankrupted Greece or Afghanistan etc, etc. Juliar claims innocence, so still does Ivan Milat too!!Kerry Hobbs Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 8:25 PM
@peter, one thing we know for sure is that Gillard makes Abbott and his stooges sick. When the campaign starts and they face of in the debates I fear that Gillard will eat him alive.Terrence Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 1:30 PM
Have you ever thought that the cig' companies have added another ingredient to make the cig's even more addictive --because they were aware of the reaction SOME might have --- and that is the reason that they are tasting so different?
Because I can not believe that so many people could have a physiological reaction to the new packets.Jay Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 8:08 AM
put a picture of gillard on the drab green label ,, she is enough to make any on sickpeter Friday 30 November, 2012 - 10:21 PM
Everybody in the supply chain of tobacco from the Prime Minister to the girl selling at a tobacconist should be charged with assisting in the suicide of the 15,000 Australians that kill themselves every year with tobacco!Bikinis not Burkas Friday 30 November, 2012 - 8:38 PM