- Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped?
- Blue Poles: Gough's art legacy
- Angela's Pics: Your Spring Garden
- Walking again: the stem cell miracle
- Equip police with video cameras
- Truck crash caught on dash cam
- Aussie jihadist signs death warrant?
- Balibo 5 investigation dropped
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on The Whisper: where burqa ban began France saw fit to ban the burqa but "sorry" Australia did not? more
- Raumann Gagnon on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A great leader , a warm friend . Always honest in what he did and said . Faithful to his beliefs and ideas . He shall be ... more
- REALISTIC on Drivers not tested for cocaine use? Well that explains all of the constant madness and road rage etc going on in our streets...so what are our invisible 'police ... more
- CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Fight continues to keep Baghdad We really should be evacuating the horribly persecuted christians and leaving the muslims to fight it out, like they have ... more
- THE WEATHER on Perfect storm strikes across Sydney Well its soaking wet and freezing cold, could it be man 'made global warming' in disguise? Without the big dry and the ... more
- Cleangirl on Apologise to a culture of complaint Apologise because someone may choose to take offence ? more
- Join the Q Society on Apologise to a culture of complaint Non offensive T Shirt should have the same wording but with the Islamic State Flag! more
- Patriot on Apologise to a culture of complaint Slick and pretentious Woolworths obviously lack charisma and they lack credibility too. Woolworths will lose even more ... more
- Tanya on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets What a lot of utter BS, When the Greens don't like something you know its OK. When has the truth become "Totally ... more
- WHAT POLICE? on Sydney violence a generation thing? Excuses, excuses! Amazingly even with record police numbers, it is a struggle to find our invisible police force i.e. huge ... more
Brand power of cigarettes
People are complaining that since the introduction of plain packaging on cigarettes they now taste worse. The Two Murrays speak with panelist from Gruen Transfer Jane Caro on the power of branding.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Have things improved for the gay community over recent years, or are things much the same? David Oldfield asks equal rights campaigner Gary Burns if homophobia is still a major problem in Australia.
The etiquette surrounding ex partners, how should one act around an ex? Dicko and Anjali with relationships specialist Dr Dina McMillan on maintaining dialog and civility for the sake of children.
Now for alcohol bottles please, then poker machines, then coffee, then fizzy drinks, then...Bill Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 9:27 PM
@Hi Terrence clearly arrogant, big ego, little brains Juliar Gillard makes all intelligent Australians "sick" for badly damaging Australia ... I cannot understand your damned warped adulation for such a liar like Juliar? You must be a very sick puppy indeed! Hardworking honest Liberal-Julie Bishop will obviously finish off "shifty" Gillard when parliament resumes in 2013. There will be no "debates" there is absolutely no point debating with those Labor liars with worse than zero credibility. People are sick to death of this horrible completely untrustworthy traitorous self-serving Labor govt. And with all your absurd Labor bullshit! I think you should seriously consider leaving Australia and go live in bankrupted Greece or Afghanistan etc, etc. Juliar claims innocence, so still does Ivan Milat too!!Kerry Hobbs Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 8:25 PM
@peter, one thing we know for sure is that Gillard makes Abbott and his stooges sick. When the campaign starts and they face of in the debates I fear that Gillard will eat him alive.Terrence Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 1:30 PM
Have you ever thought that the cig' companies have added another ingredient to make the cig's even more addictive --because they were aware of the reaction SOME might have --- and that is the reason that they are tasting so different?
Because I can not believe that so many people could have a physiological reaction to the new packets.Jay Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 8:08 AM
put a picture of gillard on the drab green label ,, she is enough to make any on sickpeter Friday 30 November, 2012 - 10:21 PM
Everybody in the supply chain of tobacco from the Prime Minister to the girl selling at a tobacconist should be charged with assisting in the suicide of the 15,000 Australians that kill themselves every year with tobacco!Bikinis not Burkas Friday 30 November, 2012 - 8:38 PM