- Mandela: lessons we can all learn
- Why do we have tongue twisters?
- Health system needs a checkup?
- Malcolm Fraser on Nelson Mandela
- Mandela was a giant, and a man!
- Nelson Mandela changed the era
- Sydney 500: Mark Skaife on 2UE
- Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- ahmed on Mandela: lessons we can all learn Never forget that Australia had a racist WHITE ONLY policy till 1973. In 1975 the Whitlam Government passed the Racial ... more
- STEVE on Mandela: lessons we can all learn south africa has a long journey to fight for economic justice.The government has been too complacent.However Mandela is a ... more
- ricky on Malcolm Fraser on Nelson Mandela When he was in prison i protested outside south africa house in London.GREAT MAN.All politicians should learn from him.RIP ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Lingerie football: is it sexist? I may become a convert to league if my wife lets me!I'm not into watching men play with each other. more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? @ ahmed, are you are part of the misinformation society, haven't you been listening to the court reports on the radio about ... more
- ahmed on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? Most bikie gangs are made up of anglo saxons, yet we dont say European Bikie gangs.Not sure if this geographical ... more
- ahmed on Crime in Sydney funding jihadists? No doubt there is a link.However dont use that as an excuse to demonize lebanese Aussies like some people do ... more
- Jester4212 on Lingerie football: is it sexist? Saying that it's sexist is like saying that bikinis are sexist. What a load of rubbish!Think of it as a group of women ... more
- Stephen Jago on Lingerie football: is it sexist? No it is not sexist. They do play hard and my 16 year old son loves watching it lol. :-) more
- Keith A Tudor on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? I trust Mr Abbott will set up a high powered public inquiry with a view to abolishing the hopeless CSIRO and creation of a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? What no mention of the Middle Eastern Crime Squad? more
- Jonathon L Benson on ICAC: Chris Hartcher quits energy This, in my professional view, is the beginning of the end of the utterly hopeless O'Farrell government in NSW. Just ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? @Lis posting here - you are absolutely correct. I clearly recall a joker in the 1990's who was knocked back for entry into ... more
- Samuel J on Backflip on backflip over Gonski? @Craig - absolutely correct. The abject, disgraceful rotten mess that Gillard and Rudd the Dudd left the new Coalition ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? This reported outcome says a lot in regard to policies and practice pertaining to teacher selection, education, training and ... more
- James W on Aussie students are falling behind? A child's most important teacher/s are it's parents. more
- Jester4212 on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? @Bikinis. Riding against the traffic is without a doubt the worst idea and will definitely contribute to more fatalities. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? Another fine mess Australian kids are in! more
- Liz on Aussie students are falling behind? Our sub-standard teaching workforce is damaging the future of this country. A large number of teachers are inarticulate, ... more
- Amy on Aussie students are falling behind? If the teacher can not use a red pen to mark their work because it is too confrontational and they can never be FAILED and ... more
Brand power of cigarettes
People are complaining that since the introduction of plain packaging on cigarettes they now taste worse. The Two Murrays speak with panelist from Gruen Transfer Jane Caro on the power of branding.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Have things improved for the gay community over recent years, or are things much the same? David Oldfield asks equal rights campaigner Gary Burns if homophobia is still a major problem in Australia.
The etiquette surrounding ex partners, how should one act around an ex? Dicko and Anjali with relationships specialist Dr Dina McMillan on maintaining dialog and civility for the sake of children.
Now for alcohol bottles please, then poker machines, then coffee, then fizzy drinks, then...Bill Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 9:27 PM
@Hi Terrence clearly arrogant, big ego, little brains Juliar Gillard makes all intelligent Australians "sick" for badly damaging Australia ... I cannot understand your damned warped adulation for such a liar like Juliar? You must be a very sick puppy indeed! Hardworking honest Liberal-Julie Bishop will obviously finish off "shifty" Gillard when parliament resumes in 2013. There will be no "debates" there is absolutely no point debating with those Labor liars with worse than zero credibility. People are sick to death of this horrible completely untrustworthy traitorous self-serving Labor govt. And with all your absurd Labor bullshit! I think you should seriously consider leaving Australia and go live in bankrupted Greece or Afghanistan etc, etc. Juliar claims innocence, so still does Ivan Milat too!!Kerry Hobbs Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 8:25 PM
@peter, one thing we know for sure is that Gillard makes Abbott and his stooges sick. When the campaign starts and they face of in the debates I fear that Gillard will eat him alive.Terrence Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 1:30 PM
Have you ever thought that the cig' companies have added another ingredient to make the cig's even more addictive --because they were aware of the reaction SOME might have --- and that is the reason that they are tasting so different?
Because I can not believe that so many people could have a physiological reaction to the new packets.Jay Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 8:08 AM
put a picture of gillard on the drab green label ,, she is enough to make any on sickpeter Friday 30 November, 2012 - 10:21 PM
Everybody in the supply chain of tobacco from the Prime Minister to the girl selling at a tobacconist should be charged with assisting in the suicide of the 15,000 Australians that kill themselves every year with tobacco!Bikinis not Burkas Friday 30 November, 2012 - 8:38 PM