- You know you're getting old when?
- Fan base grows with Socceroos win
- Police set higher fine quotas?
- Kids turning away from league?
- George Gregan on Wallabies Vs Lions
- Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high?
- Socceroos into the World Cup
- NSW Budget: infrastructure spending
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge So, so sad for the Kelly family.Sick and tired of feral, despicable, irresponsible, selfish others turning decent law ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Paulo, correct. The problem with many of these stereoytpe views is lack of knowledge, irrational fear and closed ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Fan base grows with Socceroos win @James W, if you can count?? Do the math! Sounds like you are a Rugby League player who has copped quite a few knocks in the ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Police set higher fine quotas? Paul you should drive around the un-patrolled places like the infamous Granville/Merrylands/Guildford areas at any time and ... more
- James W on Fan base grows with Socceroos win So no Rugby League players have ever behaved then, 'Abortion' (fitting name,)and no Socceroo has ever stepped out of line? more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high? I dare say that this lunacy would probably never occur in disciplined Catholic schools or any other well run private ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Why are Catholic schools booming? @paulo, think again mate! Your "unwanted babies" are wanted! I would gladly "bring up" those babies, allowing them God's ... more
- Craig on Police set higher fine quotas? Governments and every Department of Governments are listed "Corporations" they all have ABN nunbers, so that said they all ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Fan base grows with Socceroos win What a pity that these thick head, overpaid, unprofessional macho man Rugby League players will not behave, on field or off ... more
- mara watson on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge To be a parent and hear this is beyond belief. Sydney is getting to the point that you think twice going into town. We have ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Robert, God bless you, rational and intelligent people like you still exist, there is some hope.Muslims are not perfect ... more
- yusuf on Socceroos into the World Cup well done boys, you have made us proud. more
- Craig on Call on Labor elders to fix the party I keep hearing Labor politicians say "they have a great story to tell" well were is it? The destruction of this country at ... more
- CARMEN on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Keith.....Although your suggestion sounds very reasonable to me, I would say that we'd have "buckley's chance" of our ... more
- paulo on Tensions growing in the Middle East Carmen most people who come to Aus , come to get away from violence or to get a better economy.The Aussie govt must screen ... more
- paulo on Why are Catholic schools booming? ABORTION TRUTH praises catholic schools teaching on non use of condoms which just dooms millions to getting AIDS and other ... more
- Commerce American Style on NSW Budget: infrastructure spending First they send American multinational companies to crush the small to medium Australian companies. That reduces competition ... more
- James W on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Did the right put the ages back up again Cleangirl? more
- Coasty on Call on Labor elders to fix the party Trying to get the Labor elders to help isn't a bad idea, but it wont work. There are two types of politicians. Ones that do ... more
- Coasty on NRL fans sick of player bad behaviour Apologies? What apologies? It's the same speech every time, on the same media stations, at the same time, for the same ... more
Breakfast host claims we're racist?
Network Ten has axed its low-rating morning show Breakfast, a month after declaring it would air in 2013. Paul Murray reveals Paul Henry's dummy spit on New Zealand radio today claiming that Aussies are racist.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Should Prince Charles be the next leader of the Monarchy? Would you like to see his as King of Australia? Ian 'Dicko' Dickson & Anjali Rao debate the idea of our nation and when we will become a Republic.
On the streets where we live around Sydney there are families with youth who are unemployed, and considered long term unemployed. Jason Morrison looks at the suburbs and seeks out how we can fix this.
The word 'racist' is now used so irresponsibly that any discussion of race or racial issues are either blocked or stymied by the usual suspects. In fact, the word 'racist' has become so over-used that it is now almost meaningless other than as a term of abuse.Peter Thursday 15 November, 2012 - 8:51 AM
God save me from such friends!!!. Congrats Peter on been honest, not that we did not realise after reading your posts.
Racism is everywhere and not only in Australia, it is a sick state of mind and heart where one believes thathe /she is better than others and views others with disdain just because they are different.yusuf Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 12:25 PM
good riddance it is only about the fact that no one wanted to watch him because did not cut it, stay in NZ. Racist no, it just that we do not like you and your work this allegation of racist is a typical example of your work.mick Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 9:10 AM
Which definition of racism is he talking about? There's a different meaning depending on the various sob stories. I think this is the "Australians are racist because I lost my job because I was average." definition. Gosh, we're a horrible nation. Guffaw. I think he should've gotten the "You're a spoilt petulant Kiwi don't come back" version. But that's just me, and I'm just another racist Aussie.Coasty Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 8:32 AM
And what is wrong in being a "Racist"? all of my friends are very proud to be
PATRIOTS!Peter Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 8:22 AM
I think he meant Kiwi-haters.Terrence Monday 12 November, 2012 - 9:05 PM