- Ban the burqa in parliament house?
- Burqa ban only for parliament house?
- More hotspots for Wi Fi in Sydney
- Who will win the NRL Grand Final?
- Should we extend daylight saving?
- Fuel theft adding to petrol costs
- Do you like Daylight Saving?
- Nominate the worst road in Sydney
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- WHEN IN ROME... on Ban the burqa in parliament house? For very good reason France banned the burqa and the the European Court of Human Rights agreed! We will one day do the same, ... more
- peter on More hotspots for Wi Fi in Sydney yep more access to your computer , they need everyone connectednow would be the time to put tape over your camera and cover ... more
- Tejas on Nominate the worst road in Sydney All roads that have awkward placed drain holes. Seriously. Instead of being right in the middle of the lane or right on the ... more
- Cleangirl on Ban the burqa in parliament house? Natasha Stott-Despoja thinks it`s ok, argues that it`s ok, so we know it`s a loopy idea to let people wear full face ... more
- Sam on Nominate the worst road in Sydney Pennant Hills Rd by far. So frustrating when your exiting the M1 & then have to sit in bumper to bumper traffic until you ... more
- peter on Ban the burqa in parliament house? if it is not good enough for parliament it is not good enough for our streets where most australians are why protect the ... more
- Marge on Burqa ban only for parliament house? We already have laws which dictate what is acceptable attire to be worn in public in this country. For example it is against ... more
- Jo on Burqa ban only for parliament house? So PM Tony Abbott thinks it should be banned in Parliament but not in a bank or the footie or any large gathering of ... more
- Jester4212 on Burqa ban only for parliament house? It should extend to anywhere where facial recognition is or may be required (like a bank). Exactly like people with hoodies ... more
- By Jingo on Burqa ban only for parliament house? No fear campaign . Just trying to keep us Aussies safe and give us a better place to live . Now the majority agree with that ... more
- James on Burqa ban only for parliament house? Criminal Ned Kelly wore a burqa and that didn't end well. Psychology maintains that an important part of human interaction ... more
- COMMON SENSE... on Burqa ban only for parliament house? You can't wear a motor cycle helmet into Parliament House so what's the difference . No burqa, no balaclava, no helmets, no ... more
- michael mazur on Lives lost serving the community What i got from that is that you don't pursue a hoon, just get his number, if you can't, too bad, as it won't be the just ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Should we present our ID to vote? Our current shabbily abused electoral process clearly needs major reform. It is essential that we provide appropriate ... more
- James W on Nominate the worst road in Sydney The one heading north. Queenslander!!!! more
- Ben on Should we present our ID to vote? What ID?? more
- Cleangirl on Terrorism: why we shouldn't panic Yes we are fortunate most are not devout. more
- Craig on Should we present our ID to vote? It is the people who count them that we should be watching, google the latest Scottish vote and see what you think! more
- Join the Q Society on Drivers oblivious to their surrounds Most drivers are also oblivious to the road rules!http://www.youtube.com/dashcam55 more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Terrorism: why we shouldn't panic We shouldn't panic, because US President Obama last week said that "islam teaches peace"? more
Breakfast host claims we're racist?
Network Ten has axed its low-rating morning show Breakfast, a month after declaring it would air in 2013. Paul Murray reveals Paul Henry's dummy spit on New Zealand radio today claiming that Aussies are racist.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Should Prince Charles be the next leader of the Monarchy? Would you like to see his as King of Australia? Ian 'Dicko' Dickson & Anjali Rao debate the idea of our nation and when we will become a Republic.
On the streets where we live around Sydney there are families with youth who are unemployed, and considered long term unemployed. Jason Morrison looks at the suburbs and seeks out how we can fix this.
The word 'racist' is now used so irresponsibly that any discussion of race or racial issues are either blocked or stymied by the usual suspects. In fact, the word 'racist' has become so over-used that it is now almost meaningless other than as a term of abuse.Peter Thursday 15 November, 2012 - 8:51 AM
God save me from such friends!!!. Congrats Peter on been honest, not that we did not realise after reading your posts.
Racism is everywhere and not only in Australia, it is a sick state of mind and heart where one believes thathe /she is better than others and views others with disdain just because they are different.yusuf Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 12:25 PM
good riddance it is only about the fact that no one wanted to watch him because did not cut it, stay in NZ. Racist no, it just that we do not like you and your work this allegation of racist is a typical example of your work.mick Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 9:10 AM
Which definition of racism is he talking about? There's a different meaning depending on the various sob stories. I think this is the "Australians are racist because I lost my job because I was average." definition. Gosh, we're a horrible nation. Guffaw. I think he should've gotten the "You're a spoilt petulant Kiwi don't come back" version. But that's just me, and I'm just another racist Aussie.Coasty Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 8:32 AM
And what is wrong in being a "Racist"? all of my friends are very proud to be
PATRIOTS!Peter Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 8:22 AM
I think he meant Kiwi-haters.Terrence Monday 12 November, 2012 - 9:05 PM