- War looming in the Middle East
- My religion needs fixing?
- Extremists the enemy of Islam
- Drug action in female prisons
- Bali arrest may affect Corby bail
- News Forum with Angela Catterns
- Regional relocation grants scrapped
- Bizarre evidence at union hearings
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- James W on Hawke-Keating: who was better PM? Does it matter? What is clear is that they were both better than the current one. more
- Tony on Stopping fighters heading overseas Why the hell stop them? If they want to go and fight and die in some desert cesspool then let them. How about we encourage ... more
- Cleangirl on "Fat" Clive Palmer is fair game? Fat is the new smoker. more
- Cleangirl on How to stop youth going jihadist? Islam seems to cost us big time, will we ever get any benefit, or is this money insurance ? more
- James W on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Cleangirl, are you saying that nearly all of those found guilty of sex offences against children, don't go to jail? more
- fabrizio on Parents at forefront of terror war? Most mulsims not terrorists and have spoken up against it.Just like most catholics are not child abusers. more
- Join the Q Society on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? Oh well, back to the car, no delays there, LOL. more
- Tejas on Labor's broken promises generation So many books have been written about Labor recently, add this one to the list.Indeed, their demise from controlling all ... more
- Greg O on Baird polls on the rise I am not surprised. This shows the people of NSW are at last starting to think. If the corruption scandals involving the ... more
- Luigi T Cassimatis on Cyclists party to contest next election We need them in there like we need a bike seat up our backside. Dear oh dear it gets worse day by day with these creeps and ... more
- Gary on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? My wife and I used our Opal cards on the weekend. Not one problem, worked faultlessly, best thing ever for public ... more
- Ben on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? 1) Opal cards must become anonymous as promised and not delivered.2) Opal card system has to be fixed so that one does not ... more
- Samuel J James on Baird polls on the rise @Paulo - there is no other political party with the necessary credentials, the integrity, perspicacity or the skills needed ... more
- paulo on Baird polls on the rise Time to throw liberals out of NSW and try others. more
- fabio on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Catholic church in the West is almost irrelevant and hypocritical .No lectures from them. more
- Cleangirl on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? He didn`t think before he spoke. So how about we ask the Judiciary why nearly all sex offences involving a child rarely get ... more
- Samuel J on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? This man is just a silly big fool. And the so called Vatican transferred this dunce to their Vatican thinking they would get ... more
- Tejas on Justin Smith's Ice Bucket Challenge Good on you Justin and to Brad Hazzard for accepting the challenge. That was a touching tribute to your mate, all in the ... more
- Angela Coombes on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Thia man is not worthy of his rank. It is little wonder right thinking people are deserting the Catholic church with this ... more
- Tony on Muslim leaders anti-terror law anger You know you are on the right track and doing the right thing when so many of these lunk heads complain. All these measures ... more
Breakfast host claims we're racist?
Network Ten has axed its low-rating morning show Breakfast, a month after declaring it would air in 2013. Paul Murray reveals Paul Henry's dummy spit on New Zealand radio today claiming that Aussies are racist.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Should Prince Charles be the next leader of the Monarchy? Would you like to see his as King of Australia? Ian 'Dicko' Dickson & Anjali Rao debate the idea of our nation and when we will become a Republic.
On the streets where we live around Sydney there are families with youth who are unemployed, and considered long term unemployed. Jason Morrison looks at the suburbs and seeks out how we can fix this.
The word 'racist' is now used so irresponsibly that any discussion of race or racial issues are either blocked or stymied by the usual suspects. In fact, the word 'racist' has become so over-used that it is now almost meaningless other than as a term of abuse.Peter Thursday 15 November, 2012 - 8:51 AM
God save me from such friends!!!. Congrats Peter on been honest, not that we did not realise after reading your posts.
Racism is everywhere and not only in Australia, it is a sick state of mind and heart where one believes thathe /she is better than others and views others with disdain just because they are different.yusuf Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 12:25 PM
good riddance it is only about the fact that no one wanted to watch him because did not cut it, stay in NZ. Racist no, it just that we do not like you and your work this allegation of racist is a typical example of your work.mick Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 9:10 AM
Which definition of racism is he talking about? There's a different meaning depending on the various sob stories. I think this is the "Australians are racist because I lost my job because I was average." definition. Gosh, we're a horrible nation. Guffaw. I think he should've gotten the "You're a spoilt petulant Kiwi don't come back" version. But that's just me, and I'm just another racist Aussie.Coasty Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 8:32 AM
And what is wrong in being a "Racist"? all of my friends are very proud to be
PATRIOTS!Peter Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 8:22 AM
I think he meant Kiwi-haters.Terrence Monday 12 November, 2012 - 9:05 PM