- State's top silk before the ICAC
- Red tape and double standards?
- Cooks Companion gets a garnish
- Our forgotten homeless veterans
- Jet pack designed for police
- News Forum: the issues of the week
- Boomers accused of retiring on dole
- Fast Facts on The Children's Hospital at Westmead
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Roberto Georgio on Nova Peris sets back race relations? obviously not very impressed with whites, but happy to take there hard earned money. more
- Barry G on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate By By , Thanks Rudd AND Gillard ,,Seeya Australia. more
- Cleangirl on Nova Peris sets back race relations? Claims to be the victim here ??? more
- Tony on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate And as if the police will get anywhere? These people seem to be able to do whatever they want too, whenever they want too, ... more
- NO MONEY NO HONEY on New Gold Opal card for Seniors Beware, the scheming movers & shaker's agenda is to make a $cashless society. more
- Keith A Tudor on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? @ Realistic-Canberra - well said indeed. It is quite sickening the mess Madame Gillard left us all - including the abject ... more
- Join the Q Society on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless No they don't, when the nameless arrived on leaky boats they were given Government housing, white goods and the never ending ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? Senator Nova Peris was always going to be just another one of failed prime minister JuLia Gillard's sick jokes. No wonder ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless Our grandstanding, uncaring governments, both Labor/Green & Liberal are donating countless $billions of borrowed $$dollars ... more
- Cleangirl on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? The Token job placer should also stand down, disgraceful. more
- peter on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise get more attention on pump price we should be paying after lower crude price drop , why the lag in price drop we pay through ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Why paying more for petrol stinks! I remember the big con, the panic, scare campaign 40 years ago when we were told we would run out of oil within 5 years and ... more
- Greg O on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise Well something has to rise if any Government no matter who it might be is going to pay back the massive debt that the Kevin ... more
- Cleangirl on Why paying more for petrol stinks! why not 40c on Dog food, or a charge for cyclists ? Motoring is a necessity. more
- EMPTY TANK on The Whisper: Woolies Woes I wish greedy Woolies and Coles would be stopped from messing about with petrol $prices? This a very big election issue... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin Evidently these days Aussies have got no money to bid with...so much for so called free trade, well done big Joe? more
- Bao Tran on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? Good question. This day and age you have to be either very brave or very stupid. It shows how society is now. What if it was ... more
- Tanya on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin We wanted to buy an investment property a few years ago. Looked at a lot of different agents, but one of them most ... more
- Joanne L. on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? After what happened to Daniel Morcombe, I feared the worse, thank God she is alright...there is a very big lesson here for ... more
- Barry G on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin By By Australia , A special thanks to Gough Whitlam for those big reforms , more Labor disasters from back then and many ... more
Breakfast host claims we're racist?
Network Ten has axed its low-rating morning show Breakfast, a month after declaring it would air in 2013. Paul Murray reveals Paul Henry's dummy spit on New Zealand radio today claiming that Aussies are racist.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Should Prince Charles be the next leader of the Monarchy? Would you like to see his as King of Australia? Ian 'Dicko' Dickson & Anjali Rao debate the idea of our nation and when we will become a Republic.
On the streets where we live around Sydney there are families with youth who are unemployed, and considered long term unemployed. Jason Morrison looks at the suburbs and seeks out how we can fix this.
The word 'racist' is now used so irresponsibly that any discussion of race or racial issues are either blocked or stymied by the usual suspects. In fact, the word 'racist' has become so over-used that it is now almost meaningless other than as a term of abuse.Peter Thursday 15 November, 2012 - 8:51 AM
God save me from such friends!!!. Congrats Peter on been honest, not that we did not realise after reading your posts.
Racism is everywhere and not only in Australia, it is a sick state of mind and heart where one believes thathe /she is better than others and views others with disdain just because they are different.yusuf Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 12:25 PM
good riddance it is only about the fact that no one wanted to watch him because did not cut it, stay in NZ. Racist no, it just that we do not like you and your work this allegation of racist is a typical example of your work.mick Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 9:10 AM
Which definition of racism is he talking about? There's a different meaning depending on the various sob stories. I think this is the "Australians are racist because I lost my job because I was average." definition. Gosh, we're a horrible nation. Guffaw. I think he should've gotten the "You're a spoilt petulant Kiwi don't come back" version. But that's just me, and I'm just another racist Aussie.Coasty Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 8:32 AM
And what is wrong in being a "Racist"? all of my friends are very proud to be
PATRIOTS!Peter Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 8:22 AM
I think he meant Kiwi-haters.Terrence Monday 12 November, 2012 - 9:05 PM