- Phillip Hughes: Greg Matthews Tribute
- Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute!
- AIRA gossip from Richard Wilkins
- Council protest ships at White Bay
- Cowan appeals Morcombe confession
- Shorten plays co-payment all wrong?
- Phil Hughes: Ambo response queires
- Blacktown councilors going soft?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- kathleen, richard, ryan & blake on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! We have followed your journey and with sadness, we along with your family and friends mourn the loss of a talented player ... more
- Colin on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! A very very sad day for the world of cricket. So sorry for Phillip Hughes and his family. RIP PhilSpare a thought for Sean ... more
- sada siwan on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! have not met him, but there are some cricketers whom I just like and Phil is one of them. may god be with you and rest in ... more
- Trevor Lord on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened as an ex East St resident. Knew his mum casually at Macksville RSL.his uncle cut my 90 year old parents ... more
- Ross & Sylvia Tollow on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! We express our deepest sympathy to all the Hughes family, may your son and brother rest in peace. Our thoughts are also with ... more
- Tejas on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My best wishes to the family. He passed playing the game he loved. He reminds us how precious life is. Please let his death ... more
- Sylvia Krupenin & Nina Ersh on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phillip Hughes,Deepest condolences to his family, friends and his team mates. My prayers and thoughts are with you at ... more
- YESHUA.. on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! God have mercy on Phil's soul, merciful Jesus have mercy on Phil and I hope and pray that Phil is in the Book of ... more
- Muhammad Sheraz on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened to hear about PHIL Hughes passes away, don't have words to say, it left me in tears , my sympathy and ... more
- edmund hunt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I;am just gutted for his family and the whole cricket community which is a massive part of aust sport- he walked my son ... more
- Matt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Phillip was a great player. An all round good bloke. He will be missed. Rest In Peace mate. more
- Robyn Hanna on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I was at the Sydney Cricket Ground in the M.A Noble stand as was his Mum and Dad taking the video of the 100 runs that he ... more
- sangamesha on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Philip Hughes RIP,I am so sad. more
- Will on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phil HughesIf the first test still goes ahead Phil Hughes should still be named and Australia should take the field with ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on $7 co-payment fee abandoned? That dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, "heavy lifting" U.N. 's big Joe Hockey and Mathias Corman are self-serving ... more
- Kylie Kelly on Baby found in Quakers Hill drain This will put the pro-abortionists into a frenzy. See how all life is precious, not just the politicians' lives, who ... more
- Julie on Halal certification funding terrorists? I used to shop at a Halal shop selling fruit, veg & meat in Canberra. This changed 2 months ago, when they started ... more
- Tony on Halal certification funding terrorists? Halal certification is one of the biggest con jobs out there at the moment. Think about it! Big companies and little ... more
- Craig on Can you trust a politician's promise? No you can't trust them,the mainstream parties are just 2 gangs that have their ideologies foremost in their minds. What ... more
- Glynn on Can you trust a politician's promise? An incoming government, no matter what promises were made during an election campaign has the authority and responsibility ... more
Breakfast host claims we're racist?
Network Ten has axed its low-rating morning show Breakfast, a month after declaring it would air in 2013. Paul Murray reveals Paul Henry's dummy spit on New Zealand radio today claiming that Aussies are racist.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Should Prince Charles be the next leader of the Monarchy? Would you like to see his as King of Australia? Ian 'Dicko' Dickson & Anjali Rao debate the idea of our nation and when we will become a Republic.
On the streets where we live around Sydney there are families with youth who are unemployed, and considered long term unemployed. Jason Morrison looks at the suburbs and seeks out how we can fix this.
The word 'racist' is now used so irresponsibly that any discussion of race or racial issues are either blocked or stymied by the usual suspects. In fact, the word 'racist' has become so over-used that it is now almost meaningless other than as a term of abuse.Peter Thursday 15 November, 2012 - 8:51 AM
God save me from such friends!!!. Congrats Peter on been honest, not that we did not realise after reading your posts.
Racism is everywhere and not only in Australia, it is a sick state of mind and heart where one believes thathe /she is better than others and views others with disdain just because they are different.yusuf Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 12:25 PM
good riddance it is only about the fact that no one wanted to watch him because did not cut it, stay in NZ. Racist no, it just that we do not like you and your work this allegation of racist is a typical example of your work.mick Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 9:10 AM
Which definition of racism is he talking about? There's a different meaning depending on the various sob stories. I think this is the "Australians are racist because I lost my job because I was average." definition. Gosh, we're a horrible nation. Guffaw. I think he should've gotten the "You're a spoilt petulant Kiwi don't come back" version. But that's just me, and I'm just another racist Aussie.Coasty Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 8:32 AM
And what is wrong in being a "Racist"? all of my friends are very proud to be
PATRIOTS!Peter Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 8:22 AM
I think he meant Kiwi-haters.Terrence Monday 12 November, 2012 - 9:05 PM