- Earth missed catastrophe by a week
- Asylum seekers heading to mainland
- Women still face work discrimination
- Do we all have psychic connections?
- Home lost to real estate fraudsters
- A week of horror over flight MH17
- Time for serious debate on euthanasia
- Bus crash kills one injures dozens
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- SHOT DOWN... on MH17: Putin behind the attack? @Craig you purposely omitted Russian armed and Russian trained killers did this...what is your agenda here? more
- Gary on Abbott copping Senate body blows If the PPL for everyone is such a bad thing, waste of effort and doesn't achieve anything in regards to workplace ... more
- Samuel J James on MH17: the long journey home @Kimber - well said indeed. And Vladimar Putin, the KGB thug and temporary President of Russia has given as much help to the ... more
- Samuel J on MH17: Putin behind the attack? It can be assumed that Putin, the KGB thug is imitating one of his equal coward and former President of the Soviet Union, ... more
- Samuel J on A week of horror over flight MH17 Putin, the KGB thug is convicted in absentia - Please God. more
- stevo on Time for serious debate on euthanasia Legalise Euthanasia for those with 6 months to live if doctors and family want.My dad asked to be given and injection as he ... more
- Cleangirl on Bus crash kills one injures dozens Get bicycles OUT of bus lanes for a start. more
- Jonathon L Benson on UN unanimous vote on MH17 The sickening pictures of the filthy train leaving Ukraine with the bodies of many of these multi-national souls on board, ... more
- Samuel J on Medicinal cannabis for terminally ill The do-gooders will probably get their way with this and it will be sadly regected. We have no leadership here in nsw so let ... more
- Samuel J on MH17: the long journey home @Kimber - well said. The victims even after death did not receive any dignity at all from the Russian and Ukraine ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Why do we need childcare subsidies @Greg O - you are absolutely correct. It is this 'gimmie, gimmie' nonsense and nanny State mentality that is thoroughly ... more
- Kimber on MH17: the long journey home A heartfelt thank you to the Netherlands in appreciation for finally giving some dignity to the victims of flight MH17. more
- Craig on MH17: Putin behind the attack? If America has proof why have they not shown it? The Ukraine air traffic control tapes have been confiscated by the State ... more
- Greta on New Times for Weekend Shows Fantastic to hear Tim coming on earlier - love his show, has interesting segments, would love to hear more of the gardening ... more
- Craig on MH17: Putin behind the attack? @Shot down, You would also believe pigs fly.There is a lot more to this, have you seen Russia's reply yesterday? Radar of ... more
- Angela Coombes on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? I don't feel sorry for her at all. Apart from her big mouth which shoots off without thinking first this galloot is ... more
- Keith A Tudor on MH17: Putin behind the attack? I firmly believe the utterly expensive anti-aircraft missile fired at Malaysian Airlines Passenger Jet MH17 and which ... more
- Samuel J on Sydney suffering too many councils @Angry Ratepayer - I agree. Councils' charter needs to be redrawn and be in simple terms to cut out this continuous ... more
- G. Parker on Jacqui Lambie 'an everyday person' This woman is a disgrace... she isn't talking to the ladies at the local RSL club, but AUSTRALIA! How can someone with this ... more
- Sheila Freeman on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? Now where is Tania and the rest of the Labour party who are always ready to criticise the Libs - totally inappropriate ... more
Buy Australian: Labeling changes now
We want to buy Australian, we would if we could, but the labeling laws allow too many convoluted ways to claim Australian, but they are imported. Jason Morrison on truth in labeling and changes needed immediately.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
This is all approved by Politicians. Good for the country aren't they!Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! Friday 24 February, 2012 - 7:06 PM
Like thats going to happen!
Importers and the supermarkets will fight tooth and nail to stop any packaging laws being changed. Once the consumer knows what cheap foreign crap is being imported and served up to them as Australian produce all hell would break loose.Peter Friday 24 February, 2012 - 4:20 PM
This is blatant, widespread fraud and deception. There are people in gaol for much less. Surely there is a breach of the Crimes Act! But evidently the Canberra movers and shakers could not care less about Australia! Labor-Tony Bourke; I am sick to death of these bloody rotten, inferior chinese apples and the now poor quality Golden Circle pineapple juice etc that used to be so damned good. Heartbreaking!Heinz Friday 24 February, 2012 - 11:34 AM
well written JM & Janice, I purchase products only made in Australia from Dick Smith groceries and Only Oz products, both deliver to the door, maybe a little extra cost but buy in bulk and enjoy the healthier produce choice of Aussie produce from Aussie farmers who are legislated way more than foreign lands who sell us s---t to eat, while they laugh at us all the way to their foreign banks. Changeover it makes a world of difference to yourself and your family to sell the best produce Australia can make - Support Australia !Ches Thursday 23 February, 2012 - 7:13 PM
Welcome to the wonders of globalisation. It was Howard who was ramming globalisation down our throats in the 90s. In a very similar way that Bob Hawke was ramming multiculturalism down our throats in the 80s. Lets face it people, there is no democracy.Robert Thursday 23 February, 2012 - 5:53 PM
i am always looking at labels in supermarkets trying to find something Australian. The majority of labels say's Made in Australia from impurted ingrediants.
If you look at all the own brand labels they are usually made in Thialand or China.
I have stopped buying Colgate toothpast as its made in China. I use to buy Callipo ice blocks again made in China.
i wish more people would do the same and start reading the labels and looking for Australian owned made from Australian ingrediants. They are out there.
JaniceJanice Hales Thursday 23 February, 2012 - 12:47 PM