- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- Canadian attack Canberra wake-up
- Horrific scenes of animal cruelty
- Love a garage sale bargain?
- Pyrmont bridge shared path dangers
- Push to end drip-pricing costs
- Greens Grinch against Christmas
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
Call for Japan apology on war crimes
Stuart Bocking speaks with War Historian Paul Ham on the Sandakan Death Marches of WWII. The story of the 3-year ordeal of the Sandakan prisoners of war, a barely known episode of unimaginable horror.
He has used a full page ad in today's Australian Newspaper to accuse the Japanese government of failing to account for their Borneo war crimes over 60 years ago.
Find out more about the book by clicking our link to Random House
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
With only two adult hospital beds allocated for patients with eating disorders, people are being told to lose more weight before they can be admitted. Stuart Bocking says it is not good enough and calls for change.
Coral cover in the Great Barrier Reef has been reduced to half of what it was in the 1980s. Stuart Bocking looks at the total coral cover in the region dropped from 28% back in 1985 to 13.8% in 2012.
Is it full moon? Because the looney's are out and posting their warped ideas at this time. The only sensible person posting here is Luigi! The nonsense these left of left wingers extol here is, in my professional view, the clear product of a poor, confused up-bringing. Poor souls indeed.Justin J Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 3:35 PM
Appology from Japan, why not from others including our allies who are busy bombing civilians.
The brutal british empire that violates all human rights where it ruled? get an appology from them
The Christian crusades where they butchered everyone - lets get them to applogise and Israel that has destroyed the future of Palestine forever- who will get them to appologise and 5 milion Muslims butchered by Serb christians under the eye of UN - who will get an appology from them.
Its sad even in crimes and murder we have racism - Pathetic makes me sick.
Lugi - the value of a human life is incredible whether Japanese or American or Australian or Arabs. All kinds of violence and killing require condemnation.James Kahn Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 10:40 AM
@Luigi T Cassimatis (thankfully without the degrees now), you ignorant bigot! Are you saying it is okay to bomb civilians with weapons of mass destruction based on a suspicion that they will attack you?
Don't talk about studying Cassimatis, because you provide us enough evidence of your lack of it. Your pronouncements are full of ignorance and bigotry. Get a life!Terrence Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 10:05 AM
@Terrence you fool. Had not America bombed the Japanese cities during WW2, Australia, would have been over-run by the japanese military and most of this country's population would have been wiped out. Study the history before you open your big mouth son! People are sick of your trolling on this and other websites. Get a life for God's sake!Luigi T Cassimatis Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 6:47 AM
So they should! As should America for unleashing weapons of mass destructions on innocent CIVILIANS in the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. As should the Bushes and Howard for killing so many people while invading other countries based on lies.Terrence Wednesday 3 October, 2012 - 3:09 PM
Absolutely they should apologise,so should George Bush [Daddy and Son], Tony Blair, John Howard and every other politician that sends our troops to fight the American "Banksters" wars.Craig Wednesday 3 October, 2012 - 10:50 AM