- Muslim leaders anti-terror law anger
- Should we scrap school homework?
- Coordination: petrol price collusion?
- ASDA's 10 days to consider options
- Ice Bucket Challenge goes viral
- Brutality and evil rises in Middle East
- All 'Islamic State' have is fear to rule?
- Sydney garbage collection suspended
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on Crisis over Palmer China comments Both Palmer and his side-kick Jaquie Lambie are utterly rank incompetent damned fools and totally unfit to be in our ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Clive Palmer drops another clanger All honest people would have to agree with Clive Palmer's rather frank, but blunt opinion and know where Clive is coming ... more
- Anthony on Clive Palmer drops another clanger Way to go Clive. I moved to Australia 8 years ago and was shocked to see Australia owns nothing! You've sold your country to ... more
- molly on Clive Palmer drops another clanger watch out Clive the anti-free speech people will get you. If china want Australia they will have to fight Islam for it. ... more
- Ben on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Why does this even make the news?Get over it. I have been rejected for age, looks, prejudice and who knows what other ... more
- Angela Coombes on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? The coffee shop owner has a right to hire an employee whom he or she feels will fit in with the business. It is no different ... more
- Angela Coombes on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping How utterly foolhardy of this Baird joker not nominating candidates. He could have come up with two outstanding liberal ... more
- SLOPPY JOE-CANBERRA on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping What a shocking state of affairs with so many bad, self-serving politicians about...allegedly there to manage the nation? ... more
- Cleangirl on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? and how many government departments seem to be made up predominantly with a single foreign race ? more
- paulo on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? This cafe owner will be shamed into learning a lesson that racism is not accepted here! more
- Bruce on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Leave the coffee shop owner alone its hard enough making a living in the hospitality industry without have to deal with a ... more
- barry on Hockey backlash on poor comments Well we now see the true colours of adopted name JOE HOCKEY,has no idea of the working class struggles,indicated by his ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? Maybe we should put more bible bashers in Parliament to help root out the corrupt thugs in all the failed political parties ... more
- Samuel J on Spike in ice use across Sydney Just how do the ingredients for these drugs get out to this poor stupid forlorn drug affected knuckleheads! I am inclined to ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Hockey backlash on poor comments Like the fool Wayne Swan, this Hockey joker is well past his 'Use-By" date indeed! I suggest put someone in his job who ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? All it will mean is more hung parliaments full of even more shonks, dunces, fools and clowns collectively bleeding us ... more
- Craig on Hockey backlash on poor comments These jokers born with silver spoons in their mouth, multi millionaires have NO idea.Poor people do drive most of us live ... more
- Cleangirl on Help, can you solve our traffic woes? Get pack cyclists off main roads during peak times. Surely they can do their hobby ride another time of day. and ask 4WD`s ... more
- Laurie on Is Joe Hockey too out of touch? What an arrogant, cigar chomping (bad look for our kids) man Hockey is. He is so out of touch with ordinary Australians, and ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Hockey backlash on poor comments Everyone can now see untalented U.N. sloppy Joe's true colours and they are definitely not liking what they see. Lazy and ... more
Call for Japan apology on war crimes
Stuart Bocking speaks with War Historian Paul Ham on the Sandakan Death Marches of WWII. The story of the 3-year ordeal of the Sandakan prisoners of war, a barely known episode of unimaginable horror.
He has used a full page ad in today's Australian Newspaper to accuse the Japanese government of failing to account for their Borneo war crimes over 60 years ago.
Find out more about the book by clicking our link to Random House
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
With only two adult hospital beds allocated for patients with eating disorders, people are being told to lose more weight before they can be admitted. Stuart Bocking says it is not good enough and calls for change.
Coral cover in the Great Barrier Reef has been reduced to half of what it was in the 1980s. Stuart Bocking looks at the total coral cover in the region dropped from 28% back in 1985 to 13.8% in 2012.
Is it full moon? Because the looney's are out and posting their warped ideas at this time. The only sensible person posting here is Luigi! The nonsense these left of left wingers extol here is, in my professional view, the clear product of a poor, confused up-bringing. Poor souls indeed.Justin J Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 3:35 PM
Appology from Japan, why not from others including our allies who are busy bombing civilians.
The brutal british empire that violates all human rights where it ruled? get an appology from them
The Christian crusades where they butchered everyone - lets get them to applogise and Israel that has destroyed the future of Palestine forever- who will get them to appologise and 5 milion Muslims butchered by Serb christians under the eye of UN - who will get an appology from them.
Its sad even in crimes and murder we have racism - Pathetic makes me sick.
Lugi - the value of a human life is incredible whether Japanese or American or Australian or Arabs. All kinds of violence and killing require condemnation.James Kahn Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 10:40 AM
@Luigi T Cassimatis (thankfully without the degrees now), you ignorant bigot! Are you saying it is okay to bomb civilians with weapons of mass destruction based on a suspicion that they will attack you?
Don't talk about studying Cassimatis, because you provide us enough evidence of your lack of it. Your pronouncements are full of ignorance and bigotry. Get a life!Terrence Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 10:05 AM
@Terrence you fool. Had not America bombed the Japanese cities during WW2, Australia, would have been over-run by the japanese military and most of this country's population would have been wiped out. Study the history before you open your big mouth son! People are sick of your trolling on this and other websites. Get a life for God's sake!Luigi T Cassimatis Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 6:47 AM
So they should! As should America for unleashing weapons of mass destructions on innocent CIVILIANS in the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. As should the Bushes and Howard for killing so many people while invading other countries based on lies.Terrence Wednesday 3 October, 2012 - 3:09 PM
Absolutely they should apologise,so should George Bush [Daddy and Son], Tony Blair, John Howard and every other politician that sends our troops to fight the American "Banksters" wars.Craig Wednesday 3 October, 2012 - 10:50 AM