- Jacob Borg wins the Citroen DS3
- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O'Farrell the man
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Call for Japan apology on war crimes
Stuart Bocking speaks with War Historian Paul Ham on the Sandakan Death Marches of WWII. The story of the 3-year ordeal of the Sandakan prisoners of war, a barely known episode of unimaginable horror.
He has used a full page ad in today's Australian Newspaper to accuse the Japanese government of failing to account for their Borneo war crimes over 60 years ago.
Find out more about the book by clicking our link to Random House
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
With only two adult hospital beds allocated for patients with eating disorders, people are being told to lose more weight before they can be admitted. Stuart Bocking says it is not good enough and calls for change.
Coral cover in the Great Barrier Reef has been reduced to half of what it was in the 1980s. Stuart Bocking looks at the total coral cover in the region dropped from 28% back in 1985 to 13.8% in 2012.
Is it full moon? Because the looney's are out and posting their warped ideas at this time. The only sensible person posting here is Luigi! The nonsense these left of left wingers extol here is, in my professional view, the clear product of a poor, confused up-bringing. Poor souls indeed.Justin J Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 3:35 PM
Appology from Japan, why not from others including our allies who are busy bombing civilians.
The brutal british empire that violates all human rights where it ruled? get an appology from them
The Christian crusades where they butchered everyone - lets get them to applogise and Israel that has destroyed the future of Palestine forever- who will get them to appologise and 5 milion Muslims butchered by Serb christians under the eye of UN - who will get an appology from them.
Its sad even in crimes and murder we have racism - Pathetic makes me sick.
Lugi - the value of a human life is incredible whether Japanese or American or Australian or Arabs. All kinds of violence and killing require condemnation.James Kahn Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 10:40 AM
@Luigi T Cassimatis (thankfully without the degrees now), you ignorant bigot! Are you saying it is okay to bomb civilians with weapons of mass destruction based on a suspicion that they will attack you?
Don't talk about studying Cassimatis, because you provide us enough evidence of your lack of it. Your pronouncements are full of ignorance and bigotry. Get a life!Terrence Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 10:05 AM
@Terrence you fool. Had not America bombed the Japanese cities during WW2, Australia, would have been over-run by the japanese military and most of this country's population would have been wiped out. Study the history before you open your big mouth son! People are sick of your trolling on this and other websites. Get a life for God's sake!Luigi T Cassimatis Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 6:47 AM
So they should! As should America for unleashing weapons of mass destructions on innocent CIVILIANS in the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. As should the Bushes and Howard for killing so many people while invading other countries based on lies.Terrence Wednesday 3 October, 2012 - 3:09 PM
Absolutely they should apologise,so should George Bush [Daddy and Son], Tony Blair, John Howard and every other politician that sends our troops to fight the American "Banksters" wars.Craig Wednesday 3 October, 2012 - 10:50 AM