- Joe Hockey wanted tougher budget?
- Sharina Live on Stage at Sydney RSL
- HMAS Darwin: Aussie pride at sea
- Medicinal cannabis for terminally ill
- Sydney suffering too many councils
- PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin
- Bob Carr: vote vindicates Aussie seat
- Jacqui Lambie 'an everyday person'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- NOT A GOOD LOOK... on The Whisper: lineup to be a Knight? How hypocritical and pretentious is that staunch republican ex-Governor General, Ms. Quentin Bryce. She jumped at Tony ... more
- WAKE UP AUSTRALIA on PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin Our moronic politicians get shabbier everyday, they obviously have no class. This is clearly a recipe for disaster! more
- 1959 GRANGE... on Medicinal cannabis for terminally ill Obviously dying, suffering people with cancer urgently need medicinal cannabis and our constant support! In America they ... more
- ANGRY RATEPAYERS... on Sydney suffering too many councils Just got the big IPART $$$rate slug from useless, arrogant Holroyd/Merrylands council and what a complete joke this council ... more
- Terence on PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin Sorry John,I listened to that powderpuff of an interview this morning with Senator Lambie."Would a male MP get the same ... more
- SHOT DOWN... on MH17: Putin behind the attack? Smoking gun, President Putin's body language speaks volumes, he is obviously as guilty as sin and he needs to be dealt with. ... more
- Chris Teller on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? Jacqui Lambie is not exactly stacked so I would not bother taking a second look unless she had breast enhancements. more
- Keith A Tudor on UN unanimous vote on MH17 @Get Real - an excellent comment indeed. Putin sadly is not a leaders'bootlace. Just look at the face on it and the eyes ... more
- Greg O on Has the PM finally found his voice? I hope so. He has the ability but the time for him to make it look like he has it is well and truly overdue. more
- Greg O on Why do we need childcare subsidies This is getting ridiculous. What is next? Perhaps Government assistance for old blokes like me to go on fishing trips. ... more
- Cleangirl on Why do we need childcare subsidies Either give ALL mothers money or at least means test for low incomers. Why are we encouraging people to outsource their ... more
- Peter of Darwin on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? One analogy you forgot to make is - what would Jacqui Lambie have said about Tony Abbott if he described his preferences and ... more
- GLOBAL COOLING... on Has the PM finally found his voice? When the going gets really tough, the tough get going. Can you just imagine if pathetic Julia Gillard was prime minister ... more
- Peter on Death toll climbs in Gaza crisis Why they're pissed 1. Electricity is available for only 8 hours per day, . 2. 90% of the water found in the Gaza Strip is ... more
- PROFESSOR FLIM FLAMMERY on The Carbon Tax repealed in Senate @Craig asks: "I would love to know just what that cause is."? Obviously $$$$$$$$$ money, money and more money for the ... more
- GET REAL... on UN unanimous vote on MH17 The minute this happened that tough guy, gutless bully, President Putin should of went directly to the crash site and taken ... more
- CHILDCARE?? on Why do we need childcare subsidies Childcare is a bit rough on the kids. Previously the parents took responsibility of caring for their tiny tots and made ... more
- Greg O on PM fails to get bounce in polls It is the old democracy tradition again. The electorate always votes for the party that promises the biggest bag of goodies ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Horror scenes from Flight MH17 Putin eh! Just look at the face and the eyes embedded in it! A stark appearance/psysiognamy as cold and frozen like the ... more
- GOOD GOD...JESUS on Horror scenes from Flight MH17 I saw them devils on television throwing dead humans in body bags around like bags of potatoes. Russian President Putin and ... more
Call for Japan apology on war crimes
Stuart Bocking speaks with War Historian Paul Ham on the Sandakan Death Marches of WWII. The story of the 3-year ordeal of the Sandakan prisoners of war, a barely known episode of unimaginable horror.
He has used a full page ad in today's Australian Newspaper to accuse the Japanese government of failing to account for their Borneo war crimes over 60 years ago.
Find out more about the book by clicking our link to Random House
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
With only two adult hospital beds allocated for patients with eating disorders, people are being told to lose more weight before they can be admitted. Stuart Bocking says it is not good enough and calls for change.
Coral cover in the Great Barrier Reef has been reduced to half of what it was in the 1980s. Stuart Bocking looks at the total coral cover in the region dropped from 28% back in 1985 to 13.8% in 2012.
Is it full moon? Because the looney's are out and posting their warped ideas at this time. The only sensible person posting here is Luigi! The nonsense these left of left wingers extol here is, in my professional view, the clear product of a poor, confused up-bringing. Poor souls indeed.Justin J Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 3:35 PM
Appology from Japan, why not from others including our allies who are busy bombing civilians.
The brutal british empire that violates all human rights where it ruled? get an appology from them
The Christian crusades where they butchered everyone - lets get them to applogise and Israel that has destroyed the future of Palestine forever- who will get them to appologise and 5 milion Muslims butchered by Serb christians under the eye of UN - who will get an appology from them.
Its sad even in crimes and murder we have racism - Pathetic makes me sick.
Lugi - the value of a human life is incredible whether Japanese or American or Australian or Arabs. All kinds of violence and killing require condemnation.James Kahn Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 10:40 AM
@Luigi T Cassimatis (thankfully without the degrees now), you ignorant bigot! Are you saying it is okay to bomb civilians with weapons of mass destruction based on a suspicion that they will attack you?
Don't talk about studying Cassimatis, because you provide us enough evidence of your lack of it. Your pronouncements are full of ignorance and bigotry. Get a life!Terrence Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 10:05 AM
@Terrence you fool. Had not America bombed the Japanese cities during WW2, Australia, would have been over-run by the japanese military and most of this country's population would have been wiped out. Study the history before you open your big mouth son! People are sick of your trolling on this and other websites. Get a life for God's sake!Luigi T Cassimatis Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 6:47 AM
So they should! As should America for unleashing weapons of mass destructions on innocent CIVILIANS in the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. As should the Bushes and Howard for killing so many people while invading other countries based on lies.Terrence Wednesday 3 October, 2012 - 3:09 PM
Absolutely they should apologise,so should George Bush [Daddy and Son], Tony Blair, John Howard and every other politician that sends our troops to fight the American "Banksters" wars.Craig Wednesday 3 October, 2012 - 10:50 AM