- Unwanted pets: choose gifts carefully
- Gifts cards: are they a cop out?
- Blue Mountains: doorstep paradise
- Sharks attacks: what to know
- Can we make romance cool again?
- Gifts that give for Christmas?
- Dogs: the enduring best friend
- What makes the over 40's tick?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- peter on Expect intense bushfires more often gee you don't think the land clearing laws had anything to do with the scrub build up and the red tape you have to go ... more
- mick on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? You are a racist Ahmed, stupid claim. more
- Jonathon L Benson on Aussie students are falling behind? I would also like to see their left wing Union abolished and replaced by a Management Board comprising Parents and a few ... more
- Robert on Mandela: lessons we can all learn @ahmed. The White Australia policy was fine. Our people didn't build this country with multiculturalism in mind. They built ... more
- Jenny Biddle on Qantas: should Alan Joyce resign? I agree that Alan Joyce and the Board of Qantas should go, It has been a downhill spiral since Joyce took charge. Virgin ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? @ Jester4212, much larger, heavier and faster vehicle.Q.Why do they expose themselves to danger and death.A. They are stupid! more
- ahmed on Mandela: lessons we can all learn Never forget that Australia had a racist WHITE ONLY policy till 1973. In 1975 the Whitlam Government passed the Racial ... more
- STEVE on Mandela: lessons we can all learn south africa has a long journey to fight for economic justice.The government has been too complacent.However Mandela is a ... more
- Craig on Crime in Sydney funding jihadists? @Ahmed, are we not all human beings first? And in saying that should we not treat all of our fellow human beings with ... more
- ricky on Gay marriage: seeking equality? Australia treats equal marriage just as they treated equality for aborigines.Its shamefull/ more
- ricky on Gay marriage: seeking equality? lets hope they do better than hetros who divorce and marry like there were no tommorrow and make a mockery of marriage more
- ricky on Malcolm Fraser on Nelson Mandela When he was in prison i protested outside south africa house in London.GREAT MAN.All politicians should learn from him.RIP ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Lingerie football: is it sexist? I may become a convert to league if my wife lets me!I'm not into watching men play with each other. more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? @ ahmed, are you are part of the misinformation society, haven't you been listening to the court reports on the radio about ... more
- ahmed on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? Most bikie gangs are made up of anglo saxons, yet we dont say European Bikie gangs.Not sure if this geographical ... more
- ahmed on Crime in Sydney funding jihadists? No doubt there is a link.However dont use that as an excuse to demonize lebanese Aussies like some people do ... more
- Jester4212 on Lingerie football: is it sexist? Saying that it's sexist is like saying that bikinis are sexist. What a load of rubbish!Think of it as a group of women ... more
- Stephen Jago on Lingerie football: is it sexist? No it is not sexist. They do play hard and my 16 year old son loves watching it lol. :-) more
- Keith A Tudor on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? I trust Mr Abbott will set up a high powered public inquiry with a view to abolishing the hopeless CSIRO and creation of a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? What no mention of the Middle Eastern Crime Squad? more
Can Labor deliver a budget surplus?
Are we being lied to with regard to the state of Australia's financial affairs? Jason Morrison looks at mid-year budget, expected to show shortfalls in revenue but the Treasurer insists he will deliver a surplus.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Big changes for trading hours of retailers this Christmas. 24 hour trading will be extended across Sydney for a full fortnight. Jason Morrison discusses the move as an effort to combat online trading.
Tyler Hamilton is the former team-mate of Lance Armstrong who testified against him. John Stanley asks why he decided to blow the whistle on Armstrong and the impact drugs have had on the entire sport.
Can Labor deliver a Budget Surplus? Well, they have delivered four record deficits so far so there will have to be some very creative accounting! I suspect some slash and burn spending cuts (again) to offset the reckless, drunken sailor spending on things like the Pink Batts, BER, Climate Change and Renewable Energy etc. etc. A good start would be to scrub the NBN which is currently paying out more in wages than receiving from customers. Oh, but the NBN was conveniently not included in the budget figures at all was it?Susan Monday 22 October, 2012 - 11:01 AM
This is going to be a surplus at any cost for no other reason than rank political purposes! It will hide, fudge and exaggerate the numbers and hide the real pain in gobble gook!
This is being done today so the so the real figures can be denied as they are not available until later in the year!Peter Monday 22 October, 2012 - 8:16 AM