- Terror raids across Sydney
- Cash transfer company questioned
- Should we ban ISIS flag sales?
- How safe are generic brand meals?
- Anger at ABC Digger massacre claim
- Bill shock on mobile internet data
- Emotional eulogy at funeral
- Clover on council voting reforms
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- The Devils Advocate on Too apathetic to make a change? Neil really wants to say the number plate is an antiemetic racial slur. He is prevented from saying that because he has ... more
- RAKESH ADUK on Too apathetic to make a change? Garry Linnell talks a lot of sense! Whenever I go overseas and see the beautiful Aussie flag, it immediately takes me back ... more
- mike deegan on Pauline's advice to Jacqui Lambie if the press give Lambie a fair go she may one of the better senators in the 40 years more
- scott on Father's gift to save his son Thanks for these inspiring stories! Not everyone ends up being healthy enough or a good enough match to be able to be a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
- Samuel J on ISIS is 'evil and must be destroyed' @Gretta Frankie - absolutely agree. It was utterly disgusting the videos of these barbaric ISIS MONGRELS slitting throats of ... more
- Barry G on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque They better not wave that flag in my town ,it wont be nice. more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - great comment. And Madame Milne of the equally useless greens party thinks we can resolve all of this ISIS barbaric ... more
- Coasty on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Can anyone please explain to me the reason why Islamic leaders are so silent, so apathetic, so unwilling to stand up in the ... more
- Ben on How to beat the Opal Card system I do not understand why you are trying to encourage even MORE people to use public transport. Trains and busses have been ... more
- The scourge of Terrorism on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Terrorism is always terrorism. It is never acceptable to commit an act of terrorism. It is never acceptable for ANY party to ... more
- Jonathon L Benson LLB on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque I blame this wishy washy government of nsw. They have the power to outlaw this barbaric flag but are scared of their shadows. more
- Craig on US expanding role in Middle East To get to the crux of this matter, it was US support for the so called rebels in Syria that has led to the creation of this ... more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - absolutely correct. Our out of touch governments should legislate to declare the ownership, carriage, sale, flying ... more
- Cleangirl on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction As welcome as a KKK flag. more
- G, Robertson on Revenue rise in speed cameras Very selective use of words in this conversation. You have to look at where the newer camera locations are to bring this ... more
Can Labor deliver a budget surplus?
Are we being lied to with regard to the state of Australia's financial affairs? Jason Morrison looks at mid-year budget, expected to show shortfalls in revenue but the Treasurer insists he will deliver a surplus.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Big changes for trading hours of retailers this Christmas. 24 hour trading will be extended across Sydney for a full fortnight. Jason Morrison discusses the move as an effort to combat online trading.
Tyler Hamilton is the former team-mate of Lance Armstrong who testified against him. John Stanley asks why he decided to blow the whistle on Armstrong and the impact drugs have had on the entire sport.
Can Labor deliver a Budget Surplus? Well, they have delivered four record deficits so far so there will have to be some very creative accounting! I suspect some slash and burn spending cuts (again) to offset the reckless, drunken sailor spending on things like the Pink Batts, BER, Climate Change and Renewable Energy etc. etc. A good start would be to scrub the NBN which is currently paying out more in wages than receiving from customers. Oh, but the NBN was conveniently not included in the budget figures at all was it?Susan Monday 22 October, 2012 - 11:01 AM
This is going to be a surplus at any cost for no other reason than rank political purposes! It will hide, fudge and exaggerate the numbers and hide the real pain in gobble gook!
This is being done today so the so the real figures can be denied as they are not available until later in the year!Peter Monday 22 October, 2012 - 8:16 AM