- Fan base grows with Socceroos win
- Police set higher fine quotas?
- Kids turning away from league?
- George Gregan on Wallabies Vs Lions
- Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high?
- Socceroos into the World Cup
- NSW Budget: infrastructure spending
- Kelly's killer escapes murder charge
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- mara watson on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge To be a parent and hear this is beyond belief. Sydney is getting to the point that you think twice going into town. We have ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Robert, God bless you, rational and intelligent people like you still exist, there is some hope.Muslims are not perfect ... more
- yusuf on Socceroos into the World Cup well done boys, you have made us proud. more
- Craig on Call on Labor elders to fix the party I keep hearing Labor politicians say "they have a great story to tell" well were is it? The destruction of this country at ... more
- CARMEN on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Keith.....Although your suggestion sounds very reasonable to me, I would say that we'd have "buckley's chance" of our ... more
- paulo on Tensions growing in the Middle East Carmen most people who come to Aus , come to get away from violence or to get a better economy.The Aussie govt must screen ... more
- paulo on Why are Catholic schools booming? ABORTION TRUTH praises catholic schools teaching on non use of condoms which just dooms millions to getting AIDS and other ... more
- Commerce American Style on NSW Budget: infrastructure spending First they send American multinational companies to crush the small to medium Australian companies. That reduces competition ... more
- James W on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Did the right put the ages back up again Cleangirl? more
- Coasty on Call on Labor elders to fix the party Trying to get the Labor elders to help isn't a bad idea, but it wont work. There are two types of politicians. Ones that do ... more
- Coasty on NRL fans sick of player bad behaviour Apologies? What apologies? It's the same speech every time, on the same media stations, at the same time, for the same ... more
- Robert on Who are the most trustworthy? Sounds about right. more
- Robert on Call on Labor elders to fix the party Not worth fixing. Its better off disappearing down the memory hole. more
- Robert on Tensions growing in the Middle East The whole 'Arab spring' including what's happening in Syria has been orchestrated by the Zionists in Israel and the US. And ... more
- Kumar on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge Absolutely disgusting decision. Looks like they are trying their best to promote the criminals. Where is the justice? more
- Jonathon L Benson on Who are the most trustworthy? Perhaps the monks in the monasteries of Tibet. more
- Angela Coombes on Call on Labor elders to fix the party Bob H could probably be the circuit breaker - especially with an ale or two or three or four on board. He could then make ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Unions launch TV ad campaign If I had my way I would abolish damned Unions and have each workplace elect a member to represent them before any Industrial ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Time to lift drinking age to 21? @ Carmen, thanks. It would be a start. I would like a return to the 6.oopm closing time and a final 10.00pm closing time for ... more
- Cleangirl on Time to lift drinking age to 21? The lefties reduced the age for consent for sodomy but want it raised for alcohol ?? which choice is like playing russian ... more
Can Warragamba cope with deluges?
Warragamba Dam is requiring some maintenance work, so would it cope with a deluge similar to what Brisbane received, would there be a real flood danger for Western Sydney? Paul Murray investigates.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The Prime Minister's partner is under fire for a joke about Asian women during a reception at the Lodge. Tim Matheson addressed the West Indian Cricket Team on the importance of getting their prostate checked.
Binge drinking has now reached unprecedented levels, with hospital admissions caused by alcohol up across all ages, and doubled over last ten years for young people. John Stanley on the growing concern.