- Red tape and double standards?
- Cooks Companion gets a garnish
- Our forgotten homeless veterans
- Jet pack designed for police
- News Forum: the issues of the week
- Boomers accused of retiring on dole
- Fast Facts on The Children's Hospital at Westmead
- Xenophon to set up political party
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Roberto Georgio on Nova Peris sets back race relations? obviously not very impressed with whites, but happy to take there hard earned money. more
- Barry G on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate By By , Thanks Rudd AND Gillard ,,Seeya Australia. more
- Cleangirl on Nova Peris sets back race relations? Claims to be the victim here ??? more
- Tony on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate And as if the police will get anywhere? These people seem to be able to do whatever they want too, whenever they want too, ... more
- NO MONEY NO HONEY on New Gold Opal card for Seniors Beware, the scheming movers & shaker's agenda is to make a $cashless society. more
- Keith A Tudor on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? @ Realistic-Canberra - well said indeed. It is quite sickening the mess Madame Gillard left us all - including the abject ... more
- Join the Q Society on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless No they don't, when the nameless arrived on leaky boats they were given Government housing, white goods and the never ending ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? Senator Nova Peris was always going to be just another one of failed prime minister JuLia Gillard's sick jokes. No wonder ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless Our grandstanding, uncaring governments, both Labor/Green & Liberal are donating countless $billions of borrowed $$dollars ... more
- Cleangirl on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? The Token job placer should also stand down, disgraceful. more
- peter on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise get more attention on pump price we should be paying after lower crude price drop , why the lag in price drop we pay through ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Why paying more for petrol stinks! I remember the big con, the panic, scare campaign 40 years ago when we were told we would run out of oil within 5 years and ... more
- Greg O on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise Well something has to rise if any Government no matter who it might be is going to pay back the massive debt that the Kevin ... more
- Cleangirl on Why paying more for petrol stinks! why not 40c on Dog food, or a charge for cyclists ? Motoring is a necessity. more
- EMPTY TANK on The Whisper: Woolies Woes I wish greedy Woolies and Coles would be stopped from messing about with petrol $prices? This a very big election issue... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin Evidently these days Aussies have got no money to bid with...so much for so called free trade, well done big Joe? more
- Bao Tran on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? Good question. This day and age you have to be either very brave or very stupid. It shows how society is now. What if it was ... more
- Tanya on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin We wanted to buy an investment property a few years ago. Looked at a lot of different agents, but one of them most ... more
- Joanne L. on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? After what happened to Daniel Morcombe, I feared the worse, thank God she is alright...there is a very big lesson here for ... more
- Barry G on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin By By Australia , A special thanks to Gough Whitlam for those big reforms , more Labor disasters from back then and many ... more
Can Wayne Swan get us into surplus?
Opposition Leader Tony Abbott says he will congratulate Wayne Swan if the federal treasurer delivers his promised budget surplus. But only after he falls over in surprise. George & Paul with Terry McCrann on 'the great fiddle'.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Sure he can, why the rush though? everythings going well, depends what radio station or newspaper you read i guessPete Monday 5 December, 2011 - 1:41 PM
Nobody believes this Labor govt.
This budget is a farce.
Labor have conveniently moved the figures around and selectively left so
many things OUT!
Gillard was crapping on about the Disability Insurance Scheme at the SPIN ALP Conference on NOTHING, yet NOT one cent has been allocated in the so called budget and forward estimates.
Labor cannot be trusted about anything.
This is another example of Labor Spin and lies and is a disgrace.
Labor treats the electorate like idiots, when they are the morons.
Election now.Labor Spin NON Budget Monday 5 December, 2011 - 1:29 PM
Swan is a clown not a treasurer's boot strap, this goose may produce a surplus at all of us Ausies expense and we will be told how much better off we are under these bufoons.Peter B Monday 5 December, 2011 - 10:57 AM
Hahahaha... Thats a good one. You're kidding right?Robert Saturday 3 December, 2011 - 3:24 PM
Yes he can, by taking more money off us and pushing Australia closer to the stated Banana Republic!Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! Saturday 3 December, 2011 - 2:48 PM