- Twisters strike Oklahoma City
- Ban all gambling advertising?
- Journalists too left on political views?
- Time for fat tax on fast food?
- Medals found at the Cenotaph
- Sydney's hefty house prices
- Council's new tool on parking meters
- Why do some brands remain 'cool'?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Terrence on Man refuses rising for magistrate @Maddy, yes, send him to his home - in Bankstown.@Sal Oddo, what are they doing here? I suppose they are expressing ... more
- Andrew on Man refuses rising for magistrate Enough is enough! How many times do we have to pander to the Islamic minority who have no respect for our laws and customs? ... more
- ps58 on Man refuses rising for magistrate We have no bill of rights.. but the Rule of Law is embedded in our Australian Constituion- no one is above the law- all are ... more
- Sam on Man refuses rising for magistrate If he knows his religion quite well. Why didn't he or his lawyer advise the court before Magistrate entered the court room ... more
- CARMEN on Man refuses rising for magistrate Why is our legal people SOOO SPINELESS WHEN IT COMES TO DEAL WITH MUSLIMS????....This person and others like him SHOULD BE ... more
- Pearler on Man refuses rising for magistrate Since when does religion trump basic freedoms and respect. There is no room for this kind of behaviour. I couldn't care less ... more
- Mark Castellino on Man refuses rising for magistrate Regarding the Muslim man who refused to stand up for the judge. I agree it is not what Australia needs. However, the bill of ... more
- Kimber on Man refuses rising for magistrate It should not matter whether the Magistrate is female or male. This is Australia and the Magistrate is entitled to the ... more
- hadi on Man refuses rising for magistrate In islam, law is above all. In islamic history ,even top of the political system stand in front of law.So please this is not ... more
- Maddy on Man refuses rising for magistrate Send Him Back Home...No Place Here For People Like That more
- Sal Oddo on Man refuses rising for magistrate I am disgusted with the absolute disregard for authority from these muslim extremist.If they hate us so much and our laws ... more
- Peter on Gillard gains ground in polls for PM The only real ground she is gaining in is the one at the bottom of the pit she refuses to stop digging for herself and her ... more
- Peter on Council's new tool on parking meters You have to ask is this an invasion of privacy? more
- Douglas on Gillard gains ground in polls for PM Triple A credit rating from all 3 agencies,low unemployment,low inflation, low interest rates, yet by that poll the Libs can ... more
- Peter on Banning children not vaccinated? Amazing how some people from a minority fringe group are will to put the majority at risk over their un-scientific and ... more
- Karen on Banning children not vaccinated? Well if your child isn't vaccinated they don't get the Child care benefit for fee reduction and parents have to pay full ... more
- Terrence on Tony Abbott's Budget 2013 reply I think they have finally managed to flush him out to a point that he now has to talk about policies. We can see how ... more
- Sandra M on GST future looms at election? I am disgusted at the amount of the GST loaded on to our electricity bills, plus the carbon tax, plus plus even on our land ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Tony Abbott's Budget 2013 reply The Budget reply by Tony Abbott is the best, most open and honest reply I have ever heard as a result of an utterly crook, ... more
- Samuel Kyrikos on Thomson to contest as independent @AbortionisedTruth - I could not agree with you more in your posting here.I trust the voters of Port Macquarie, Tamworth and ... more
Can you divorce your parents?
Everyone has skeletons in the closet. We can choose our friends, however not our family. Can you divorce your parents? Murray Wilton and Ian 'Dicko' Dickson on a personal account of why he has given up on his dad.
It's a heavy topic about a serious subject. Listen to this open and honest chat and the reaction.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter