- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- Canadian attack Canberra wake-up
- Horrific scenes of animal cruelty
- Love a garage sale bargain?
- Pyrmont bridge shared path dangers
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
Carbon Tax: 100 days countdown
The Coalition is pledging a stronger attack on the carbon tax with under 100 days until it comes into effect. Shadow Environment Minister Greg Hunt says because of the carbon tax, families and small business will struggle.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
@ Susan, you are correct this is another GST the NSW Government said it would make the electricity generators put the average increase on the bills.
I call on all Australians that know this is a scam not to pay this increase!
Where is Ghandi when you need him?Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! Thursday 29 March, 2012 - 7:29 PM
Please remember upto half of this Tax will be returned to us in rebates, the other half goes to the U.N Environment bank. Unfortunatly, the U.N Bank is made up of unelected and unaccountable international people, but hey, it`s an Enviromental bank.John A Thursday 29 March, 2012 - 6:52 PM
Cut the bloody air conditioning & lights to EVERY LIEbor Govt buildings.
If the people of this nation cannot afford electricity to light and cool our homes, why the hell should taxpayers pay for these obnoxious MPs.
Maybe when they have to sit in unbearable hot offices they may feel the heat the electorate are feeling quite literally from the absurdity.
Every State Govt should knock down their climate change departments, just as Newman is doing in QLD.
They should knock on the head the nonsense emissions targets that are costing us $$Billions, just like VIC has finally had the sense to do.
Since LIEbor came to power in 2007, 800,000 businesses have closed.
How many more are going to close with the added costs of the carbon scam tax?
How many more jobs are going to be axed?
The unemployment is already 11.9% with over 2 Million people out of work.
The LIEbor Greens fraudulent carbon dioxide scam tax will be the only catastrophic outcome for our economy & it will NOT reduce emissions one little bit.
93 days now until this arrogant delusional treacherous govt deliberately increase ALL of our costs of living, on everyone on everything.
Nothing more than a total con, scam, sham & a hoax propagated by a totally untrustworthy, deceitful, inept, toxic Union Run LIEbor Extremist Greens Independents Traitors Party.
Shame on them.
This govt is a disgrace & will be wiped out at the next election for this treachery and good riddance.Another Proud Aussie Thursday 29 March, 2012 - 6:02 PM
Two State Governments have already said they want power bills to show the added cost of the Carbon Dioxide Tax. I would like to see all businesses, Shire Council Rate notices, Water Authorities and Shopper dockets, in fact everywhere there is an added cost due to this tax. Then it will be clear to all how much we are paying for this nonsense. GST is shown separately, so why not this tax? Doesn't it also follow that increased costs on these goods and services will also result in more GST? So, expect a double whammy.Susan Thursday 29 March, 2012 - 11:12 AM
On July 1st will begin only the first stage of the carbon-tax. Eventually the carbon-tax will be aimed at individuals not just companies. The politicians know it but they wont tell you. Its part of a very big agenda and it seems everyone is on board.Robert Thursday 29 March, 2012 - 7:53 AM
You're right Slimy. Both parties are into a race to the bottom. Gillard is just a liberal herself. Politicians are for sale and if phony tony gets the job then he won't change anything. Look for deals done before the election in secret for that.Athol Wednesday 28 March, 2012 - 6:08 PM