- Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it?
- Hike to help our Harbour
- What fairness for the average joe?
- Koala saved using CPR
- Your cash just a fingertip scan away?
- Mitchell on Shorten rape allegations
- Bill Shorten reveals rape allegations
- Justin Smith's Ice Bucket Challenge
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on Crisis over Palmer China comments Both Palmer and his side-kick Jaquie Lambie are utterly rank incompetent damned fools and totally unfit to be in our ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Clive Palmer drops another clanger All honest people would have to agree with Clive Palmer's rather frank, but blunt opinion and know where Clive is coming ... more
- Anthony on Clive Palmer drops another clanger Way to go Clive. I moved to Australia 8 years ago and was shocked to see Australia owns nothing! You've sold your country to ... more
- molly on Clive Palmer drops another clanger watch out Clive the anti-free speech people will get you. If china want Australia they will have to fight Islam for it. ... more
- Ben on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Why does this even make the news?Get over it. I have been rejected for age, looks, prejudice and who knows what other ... more
- Angela Coombes on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? The coffee shop owner has a right to hire an employee whom he or she feels will fit in with the business. It is no different ... more
- Angela Coombes on Liberals run scared in by elections? I don't think the clown Baird realises he has a State election on in about March 2015. Is he running his candidates for ... more
- Angela Coombes on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping How utterly foolhardy of this Baird joker not nominating candidates. He could have come up with two outstanding liberal ... more
- SLOPPY JOE-CANBERRA on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping What a shocking state of affairs with so many bad, self-serving politicians about...allegedly there to manage the nation? ... more
- Cleangirl on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? and how many government departments seem to be made up predominantly with a single foreign race ? more
- paulo on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? This cafe owner will be shamed into learning a lesson that racism is not accepted here! more
- Bruce on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Leave the coffee shop owner alone its hard enough making a living in the hospitality industry without have to deal with a ... more
- Angela Coombes on Liberals run scared in by elections? It is gutless on the part of the liberal party. Why not field new candidates and market their integrity - assuming they have ... more
- barry on Hockey backlash on poor comments Well we now see the true colours of adopted name JOE HOCKEY,has no idea of the working class struggles,indicated by his ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? Maybe we should put more bible bashers in Parliament to help root out the corrupt thugs in all the failed political parties ... more
- Samuel J on Spike in ice use across Sydney Just how do the ingredients for these drugs get out to this poor stupid forlorn drug affected knuckleheads! I am inclined to ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Hockey backlash on poor comments Like the fool Wayne Swan, this Hockey joker is well past his 'Use-By" date indeed! I suggest put someone in his job who ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? All it will mean is more hung parliaments full of even more shonks, dunces, fools and clowns collectively bleeding us ... more
- Craig on Hockey backlash on poor comments These jokers born with silver spoons in their mouth, multi millionaires have NO idea.Poor people do drive most of us live ... more
- Cleangirl on Help, can you solve our traffic woes? Get pack cyclists off main roads during peak times. Surely they can do their hobby ride another time of day. and ask 4WD`s ... more
Carr's support for Gillard in doubt
Peter Hartcher from the SMH has told Paul Murray he was astonished hearing Foreign Minister Bob Carr's sudden deceleration of support for the Prime Minister, and stands by his story which says otherwise.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Political Editor Pater Hartcher reported Senator Carr and cabinet minister Mark Butler were reconsidering their support for the prime minister.
The report said Senator Carr was disenchanted and angered by Ms Gillard's handling of two policy matters, one being her decision not to alert cabinet that it was going to discuss media policy last week.
But the foreign minister, who met his counterpart overnight in the United States, quickly dismissed the allegations in a press release, stating the comments attributed to him were incorrect and no comment was sought from his office.
He later reaffirmed his faith in Prime Minister Gillard and accused the media of whipping up speculation around the Labor leadership.
Bob Carr one of two senior ministers reconsidering support for PM.
Gee who do we believe a journo from the SMH or Bob Carr,i'll stick with BobPete Wednesday 20 March, 2013 - 3:26 PM
Regardless of what Carr says, Gingerella is going to lose more than her damned shoe this time around the now defunct labor party merry-go-round indeed.Angela Coombes Wednesday 20 March, 2013 - 9:12 AM
@ Artie, your on a roll son keep going!I support the Q Society.net Tuesday 19 March, 2013 - 6:23 PM
I guess there will be another leadership challenge tomorrow then...lolPeter Tuesday 19 March, 2013 - 4:23 PM
Funny how shifty Bob Carr slid out of the NSW Premiers job at the very right time!!!Casper Tuesday 19 March, 2013 - 3:01 PM
Regarding the relentless poll driven media; it is easier for journalists to simply regurgitate this information, rather than write actual stories. You know, policies and such, which always takes a back seat, whilst the media are only concentrating on personalities, and who is jockeying for the top job. All this information is filtered, controlled and slanted to reflect the viewpoints that they want the public to believeDouglas Tuesday 19 March, 2013 - 12:54 PM