- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
Carr's support for Gillard in doubt
Peter Hartcher from the SMH has told Paul Murray he was astonished hearing Foreign Minister Bob Carr's sudden deceleration of support for the Prime Minister, and stands by his story which says otherwise.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Political Editor Pater Hartcher reported Senator Carr and cabinet minister Mark Butler were reconsidering their support for the prime minister.
The report said Senator Carr was disenchanted and angered by Ms Gillard's handling of two policy matters, one being her decision not to alert cabinet that it was going to discuss media policy last week.
But the foreign minister, who met his counterpart overnight in the United States, quickly dismissed the allegations in a press release, stating the comments attributed to him were incorrect and no comment was sought from his office.
He later reaffirmed his faith in Prime Minister Gillard and accused the media of whipping up speculation around the Labor leadership.
Bob Carr one of two senior ministers reconsidering support for PM.
Gee who do we believe a journo from the SMH or Bob Carr,i'll stick with BobPete Wednesday 20 March, 2013 - 3:26 PM
Regardless of what Carr says, Gingerella is going to lose more than her damned shoe this time around the now defunct labor party merry-go-round indeed.Angela Coombes Wednesday 20 March, 2013 - 9:12 AM
@ Artie, your on a roll son keep going!I support the Q Society.net Tuesday 19 March, 2013 - 6:23 PM
I guess there will be another leadership challenge tomorrow then...lolPeter Tuesday 19 March, 2013 - 4:23 PM
Funny how shifty Bob Carr slid out of the NSW Premiers job at the very right time!!!Casper Tuesday 19 March, 2013 - 3:01 PM
Regarding the relentless poll driven media; it is easier for journalists to simply regurgitate this information, rather than write actual stories. You know, policies and such, which always takes a back seat, whilst the media are only concentrating on personalities, and who is jockeying for the top job. All this information is filtered, controlled and slanted to reflect the viewpoints that they want the public to believeDouglas Tuesday 19 March, 2013 - 12:54 PM