- Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali
- Gerry red faced on his bulk love email
- Natarsha & Craig join Dicko & Sarah
- Do we still need a Women's Day?
- Life in war-torn South Sudan
- Derryn Hinch emerges from prison
- Kit Harrington on making movies
- Kamahl on people being kind?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Scrap the My School website? Well said @Coasty!!! :) more
- Kimber on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? OMG, pay people to lose weight, pay people to quit smoking, now this.From the time kids can eat solid food fruit and ... more
- Jester4212 on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? Why why why must the govenrment become involved?! Even for parents to pay their children to do this is unbelieveable. They ... more
- Coasty on Scrap the My School website? Ridiculous. I'm now finding the teaching industry has gotten hysterical & political. The My Schools website was one of the ... more
- Jester4212 on A pizza stuffed with cheeseburgers? I can't believe what I'm watching. Disgusting. more
- William Coleman on Drugs & alcohol affecting our schools The classroom today is yesterdays psychiatric ward. more
- William Coleman on Chinese buying up Sydney housing? So the big money comes to oz and home prices soar .Meanwhile we buy products from Asian countries because it is so cheap due ... more
- Jester4212 on Should we pay people to lose weight? Cold hard cash is a complete cop-out, just like the baby bonus. I'm all for wanting to help these people out. But have ... more
- Greg O on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Of course Kevin will stop the war and I have no doubt he will also help the Russians tackle global warming by putting pink ... more
- Coasty on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia No-one minds backpackers. They're great. I was one & I want my kids to do it. The problem here, is one that's all too ... more
- Cleangirl on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Kevin ? Twins sharing the same name. Why is he allowed in with the U.N ? Why do we even financially support both Kevin and ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on What frustrates you on our trains? What frustrates you on our trains?That they refuse to supply a mobile number so that we can give them live updates of ... more
- Jester4212 on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia Well said. more
- David T. on Schapelle to be sent back to prison? More appropriate would be for Indonesia to ban Channel 7 reporters from entering its' territories. more
- helen on Bring back death penalty for murder? Hello Angela, I also was taken aback by Tony Abbot's 'warning' to Russia. Our Pm. has to remember he is not in the ... more
- Pter on Can we expect war in the Crimea? So what if there is? No fan of Russia, but if you had to choose between it and the economic, social and now ethnic basket ... more
- Jester4212 on Bring back death penalty for murder? Totally agree Garry. Not sure that any government will concur with what you say, but I'm sure that most of your logically ... more
- Tony on Can we expect war in the Crimea? Properly but with the world now being lead by a raging socialist powderpuff president in the United States, who is going to ... more
- Coasty on Pensioners targeted in budget cuts? When pensioners get as much as new Australians & refugee's then talk to me. Fix that first. But if people are talking about ... more
- Coasty on Bring back death penalty for murder? We're are at the point, where there is a real increase in premeditated & totally unrepentant, vicious murders of the very ... more
Carr's support for Gillard in doubt
Peter Hartcher from the SMH has told Paul Murray he was astonished hearing Foreign Minister Bob Carr's sudden deceleration of support for the Prime Minister, and stands by his story which says otherwise.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Political Editor Pater Hartcher reported Senator Carr and cabinet minister Mark Butler were reconsidering their support for the prime minister.
The report said Senator Carr was disenchanted and angered by Ms Gillard's handling of two policy matters, one being her decision not to alert cabinet that it was going to discuss media policy last week.
But the foreign minister, who met his counterpart overnight in the United States, quickly dismissed the allegations in a press release, stating the comments attributed to him were incorrect and no comment was sought from his office.
He later reaffirmed his faith in Prime Minister Gillard and accused the media of whipping up speculation around the Labor leadership.
Bob Carr one of two senior ministers reconsidering support for PM.
Gee who do we believe a journo from the SMH or Bob Carr,i'll stick with BobPete Wednesday 20 March, 2013 - 3:26 PM
Regardless of what Carr says, Gingerella is going to lose more than her damned shoe this time around the now defunct labor party merry-go-round indeed.Angela Coombes Wednesday 20 March, 2013 - 9:12 AM
@ Artie, your on a roll son keep going!I support the Q Society.net Tuesday 19 March, 2013 - 6:23 PM
I guess there will be another leadership challenge tomorrow then...lolPeter Tuesday 19 March, 2013 - 4:23 PM
Funny how shifty Bob Carr slid out of the NSW Premiers job at the very right time!!!Casper Tuesday 19 March, 2013 - 3:01 PM
Regarding the relentless poll driven media; it is easier for journalists to simply regurgitate this information, rather than write actual stories. You know, policies and such, which always takes a back seat, whilst the media are only concentrating on personalities, and who is jockeying for the top job. All this information is filtered, controlled and slanted to reflect the viewpoints that they want the public to believeDouglas Tuesday 19 March, 2013 - 12:54 PM