- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O’Farrell the man
- Mike Baird set to become Premier
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Carr's support for Gillard in doubt
Peter Hartcher from the SMH has told Paul Murray he was astonished hearing Foreign Minister Bob Carr's sudden deceleration of support for the Prime Minister, and stands by his story which says otherwise.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Political Editor Pater Hartcher reported Senator Carr and cabinet minister Mark Butler were reconsidering their support for the prime minister.
The report said Senator Carr was disenchanted and angered by Ms Gillard's handling of two policy matters, one being her decision not to alert cabinet that it was going to discuss media policy last week.
But the foreign minister, who met his counterpart overnight in the United States, quickly dismissed the allegations in a press release, stating the comments attributed to him were incorrect and no comment was sought from his office.
He later reaffirmed his faith in Prime Minister Gillard and accused the media of whipping up speculation around the Labor leadership.
Bob Carr one of two senior ministers reconsidering support for PM.
Gee who do we believe a journo from the SMH or Bob Carr,i'll stick with BobPete Wednesday 20 March, 2013 - 3:26 PM
Regardless of what Carr says, Gingerella is going to lose more than her damned shoe this time around the now defunct labor party merry-go-round indeed.Angela Coombes Wednesday 20 March, 2013 - 9:12 AM
@ Artie, your on a roll son keep going!I support the Q Society.net Tuesday 19 March, 2013 - 6:23 PM
I guess there will be another leadership challenge tomorrow then...lolPeter Tuesday 19 March, 2013 - 4:23 PM
Funny how shifty Bob Carr slid out of the NSW Premiers job at the very right time!!!Casper Tuesday 19 March, 2013 - 3:01 PM
Regarding the relentless poll driven media; it is easier for journalists to simply regurgitate this information, rather than write actual stories. You know, policies and such, which always takes a back seat, whilst the media are only concentrating on personalities, and who is jockeying for the top job. All this information is filtered, controlled and slanted to reflect the viewpoints that they want the public to believeDouglas Tuesday 19 March, 2013 - 12:54 PM