- Young drivers on p-plates until 25?
- Tributes for Doors legend Manzarek
- Warnings over pets being stolen
- Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support
- Sydney’s traffic making workers sick
- Twisters strike Oklahoma City
- Ban all gambling advertising?
- Journalists too left on political views?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- paul on Man refuses rising for magistrate He should be punished further for that!However that doesnt mean i will jump on the anti muslim racist bandwagon like a lot ... more
- paul on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support Well done Mr Rudd.Its about time AustrÃ?Â?Ã?Â¡lia grew up re gay marriage and now we will see the clown is ABBOTT who will ... more
- CARMEN on Gillard gains ground in polls for PM ONLY the gullible will believe anything Julia Gillard puts forward....Another BIG LIE is that Mr. Abbott is GOING TO CUT THE ... more
- CARMEN on Gillard gains ground in polls for PM UH, TERRENCE.....You are obviously a VERY, VERY CONFUSED person...How on earth can you STILL back a DISHONEST LABOR ... more
- CARMEN on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support KEVIN RUDD....Australia's JOKER AND CLOWN.....Who would take any notice of his views regarding gay marriage...he is a non ... more
- CARMEN on Man refuses rising for magistrate Well, Terence.....You are one of the loonies who obviously has very low regard for our laws.....If they want to express ... more
- Jester4212 on Ban all gambling advertising? Good call, with you all the way! Excellent interview. more
- Simon on Sydney’s traffic making workers sick Stop complaining... prob is too many people stuck in this "Sydney comfort zone" Quit your job and move out of the city. Too ... more
- Terrence on Gillard gains ground in polls for PM What is most disgusting is the deliberate attempt to talk down the country for one's own petty political interest. This ... more
- Greg O on Banning children not vaccinated? I can still remember that day at St Leos College Wahroonga in 1956 when the whole school was vaccinated against Polio. My ... more
- Terrence on Man refuses rising for magistrate @Maddy, yes, send him to his home - in Bankstown.@Sal Oddo, what are they doing here? I suppose they are expressing ... more
- Terrence on Journalists too left on political views? It is the height of hypocrisy when Jason Morrison talks of bias. For so long he has been not just exhibiting bias but ... more
- Terrence on Tony Abbott's Budget 2013 reply @CARMEN, I'm sorry his predicament is because of his ill-advised small-target policy and his reluctance and/or inability to ... more
- Andrew on Man refuses rising for magistrate Enough is enough! How many times do we have to pander to the Islamic minority who have no respect for our laws and customs? ... more
- ps58 on Man refuses rising for magistrate We have no bill of rights.. but the Rule of Law is embedded in our Australian Constituion- no one is above the law- all are ... more
- Sam on Man refuses rising for magistrate If he knows his religion quite well. Why didn't he or his lawyer advise the court before Magistrate entered the court room ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Journalists too left on political views? They should not be left or right and report professionally, honestly and objectively, which they don't. The ABC Chairman on ... more
- CARMEN on Man refuses rising for magistrate Why is our legal people SOOO SPINELESS WHEN IT COMES TO DEAL WITH MUSLIMS????....This person and others like him SHOULD BE ... more
- Pearler on Man refuses rising for magistrate Since when does religion trump basic freedoms and respect. There is no room for this kind of behaviour. I couldn't care less ... more
- Kimber on Footy show stunt angers viewers 'Meathead' television, this show is way past it's used by date, they will milk anything for a laugh...sad! more
Celtic Woman visit us Down Under
Celtic Woman is an all-female musical ensemble that has taken the world by storm, selling millions of albums and performing to packed crowds. Stuart Bocking catches up with the girls as they visit Australia.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
2UE VIDEO: Liam Adams defended his title claiming the City2Surf 2012 win the men's event, while 2010 women's champion Lara Tamsett reclaimed her crown. 2UE was there for all the colour of the event.
When Ian 'Dicko' Dickson recently filled in on the Two Murrays he decided to raise some money for his preferred charity but auctioning himself off to the highest bidder to do what they want (within reason).