- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O’Farrell the man
- Mike Baird set to become Premier
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Changes to asylum seeker process
Thousands of boat people to invade NSW according to the Daily Telegraph. But what's really happening with changes to the way asylum seekers will be processed? John Stanley with refugee advocate Marion Le.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The people of Australia say NO not just Tony Abbott you tosser Terrence.
Just another Labor stooge moron fully paid for by taxpayers in the Labor Spin Department dumping on every blog.
We say yes to good policies, honesty and good government.
That obviously RULES the Labor Greens Independent Treacherous Party out.
Bad policies, dishonesty. waste mismanagement and billion dollar debt is NO way to run government and we the majority of Australians do say NO.Proud Aussie Tuesday 29 November, 2011 - 2:48 PM
These changes are needed straight away. Speed up the process so these poor people don't spend forever in these camps. Hurry up and reject them so they be sent back.Reg Tuesday 29 November, 2011 - 11:43 AM
Labour priorities, your post reads like the Libs constitution under Phony Abbott. Look at the number of NOs you have in there. No wonder (pardon the pun), they say Mr No, the Phony Abbott.Terrence Monday 28 November, 2011 - 7:22 PM
Interesting, with a name like Rakesh L. Aduk, you claim to the ONLY WHITE MAN in the carriage? You have been caught! Now more lies will follows.Terrence Monday 28 November, 2011 - 3:50 PM
Labor has to be ousted immediately.
Labor does NOT have the respect or confidence of the people of this great nation.
Labor has shirked their duty to act in the nations interest.
Labor has failed miserably.
Labor must be dismissed.
Labor continually LIE to the people.
Labor does NOT listen to the people
Labor dictates to the people and do NOT implement the peoples will.
Juliar Labor is untrustworthy, deceitful and incompetent.
The people demand that border security be restored
Border security be maintained
Offshore processing of unauthorised boat arrival opportunists be restored at Nauru
Temporary protection visas ONLY be allocated
No welfare or work permits for set periods
No family reunions passes issued
No court appeals process at taxpayers expense
No funding of appeals advocacy centres at taxpayers expense
No ID NO entry
Strict deportation of unsuccessful asylum claims
The people demand a new election as Labor have NOT fulfilled their duty.
Labor are ONLY interested in themselves and holding power and have jeopardised our nations security with bad policy. Labor must be dismissed.Labor priorities Monday 28 November, 2011 - 3:00 PM
The are not boat people they are MUSLIM COLONISTS!
Marion Le or her offspring will be subjected to shari'ah law.
Something to look forward to!Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! Sunday 27 November, 2011 - 9:08 PM