- Ebola virus just a plane flight away?
- US voices "deep concerns" to Russia
- Sydney jihadi threatens attack
- Clive Palmer calls for elections
- Our biggest fear is public speaking
- The Whisper: Gay Bushrangers?
- 20-years for violent toddler murder
- Alcohol abuse: the wake-up call
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Angela Coombes on Being a smarter, not a faster country? Well, while ever we have the large number of people on the dole and undeserved so called 'disability' pensions, this country ... more
- James W on A Fair Go for Seniors - Forum United you stand, divided you fall. Sounds a little like a song. About time Seniors formed a Union. What a formidable force ... more
- Gary on No place to top up Opal cards? I've had a Opal card for months, fantastic, best thing ever for public transport. I ordered it online, it arrived in the ... more
- James on Veggie garden for Pyrmont Bridge? Typical. Despite the inordinate number of junkets to places like Japan where they have rules to manage crowds which everyone ... more
- NOT SURPRISED... on Moree shooting: tension in the bush In my dealings with some very arrogant government departments, they can be quite rude and show little tact, often they make ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Warning on home grown terror But hang on a minute islam is such a bloody "peaceful religion" so what is Attorney-General George Brandis so damned ... more
- Greg O on Sydney facing homeless challenge New public housing estates look very impressive but there is never enough of them. It seems to be a case of we either give ... more
- James W on Parliament House $800 doorknob? Yeah, they must be punished for leaving us with a 3 X AAA rated economy and continuing on the 20 odd years of unbroken ... more
- Angela Coombes on Parliament House $800 doorknob? What about the framed portraits of Gillard and Rudd within the National Parliament - I would prefer just blank frames ... more
- Samuel J James on Work for Dole rules far too strict? @Sloppy Joe Hokey - you are 1000% correct. Simply put, it is government of the money, by the money for the money indeed! Of ... more
- Samuel J on PMs frustration over access to MH17 The ex KGB thug, presently the so called President of Russia has been as helpful regarding the recovery of the bodies of the ... more
- Terrence on Work for the dole doesn't work They ought to get Abbott do 40 applications and see what it is like. This guy has no clue how to run the government and ... more
- Terrence on PM discusses the issues on 2UE Abbott is trying his best to milk this so his unpopular budget and his lies and deceit do not stay in the headlines. It does ... more
- ahmed on No place to top up Opal cards? Typical third world Sydney transport solution.Why didnt they think of the opal card years ago and iron out problems before ... more
- alfredo on What to call the new CBD sculpture? Clover Moore and Alex Greenwich are the type of pollies this country really needs!! more
- paulo on Sydney facing homeless challenge Housing should be a human right.The government should make rules that require building companies to build cheap housing ... more
- Cleangirl on Sydney Art: what do you think? Much too much money, and I thought Art was something to appreciate, something not just anyone can do and something clever. more
- Gary on Work for Dole rules far too strict? As for FTA's, the fact is Australia is a net exporter to the countries that we have an FTA with. So we sell more than we ... more
- Gary on Work for Dole rules far too strict? Pick on the rich tax dodgers.Unfortunately the facts don't support your claim, the truth is the top 20% of tax payers are ... more
- Robyn on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD Could be a shapely woman more
Changes to asylum seeker process
Thousands of boat people to invade NSW according to the Daily Telegraph. But what's really happening with changes to the way asylum seekers will be processed? John Stanley with refugee advocate Marion Le.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The people of Australia say NO not just Tony Abbott you tosser Terrence.
Just another Labor stooge moron fully paid for by taxpayers in the Labor Spin Department dumping on every blog.
We say yes to good policies, honesty and good government.
That obviously RULES the Labor Greens Independent Treacherous Party out.
Bad policies, dishonesty. waste mismanagement and billion dollar debt is NO way to run government and we the majority of Australians do say NO.Proud Aussie Tuesday 29 November, 2011 - 2:48 PM
These changes are needed straight away. Speed up the process so these poor people don't spend forever in these camps. Hurry up and reject them so they be sent back.Reg Tuesday 29 November, 2011 - 11:43 AM
Labour priorities, your post reads like the Libs constitution under Phony Abbott. Look at the number of NOs you have in there. No wonder (pardon the pun), they say Mr No, the Phony Abbott.Terrence Monday 28 November, 2011 - 7:22 PM
Interesting, with a name like Rakesh L. Aduk, you claim to the ONLY WHITE MAN in the carriage? You have been caught! Now more lies will follows.Terrence Monday 28 November, 2011 - 3:50 PM
Labor has to be ousted immediately.
Labor does NOT have the respect or confidence of the people of this great nation.
Labor has shirked their duty to act in the nations interest.
Labor has failed miserably.
Labor must be dismissed.
Labor continually LIE to the people.
Labor does NOT listen to the people
Labor dictates to the people and do NOT implement the peoples will.
Juliar Labor is untrustworthy, deceitful and incompetent.
The people demand that border security be restored
Border security be maintained
Offshore processing of unauthorised boat arrival opportunists be restored at Nauru
Temporary protection visas ONLY be allocated
No welfare or work permits for set periods
No family reunions passes issued
No court appeals process at taxpayers expense
No funding of appeals advocacy centres at taxpayers expense
No ID NO entry
Strict deportation of unsuccessful asylum claims
The people demand a new election as Labor have NOT fulfilled their duty.
Labor are ONLY interested in themselves and holding power and have jeopardised our nations security with bad policy. Labor must be dismissed.Labor priorities Monday 28 November, 2011 - 3:00 PM
The are not boat people they are MUSLIM COLONISTS!
Marion Le or her offspring will be subjected to shari'ah law.
Something to look forward to!Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! Sunday 27 November, 2011 - 9:08 PM