- BOF: corruption threat to re-election?
- Crime in Sydney funding jihadists?
- Billy Birmingham: Willie Nilly?
- Lingerie football: is it sexist?
- Home shot at 3 times in 18 months?
- App to track your lost luggage?
- Advertising bucks will help fund rail?
- Criminals returning behind bars?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Stephen Jago on Lingerie football: is it sexist? No it is not sexist. They do play hard and my 16 year old son loves watching it lol. :-) more
- Keith A Tudor on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? I trust Mr Abbott will set up a high powered public inquiry with a view to abolishing the hopeless CSIRO and creation of a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? What no mention of the Middle Eastern Crime Squad? more
- Jonathon L Benson on ICAC: Chris Hartcher quits energy This, in my professional view, is the beginning of the end of the utterly hopeless O'Farrell government in NSW. Just ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? @Lis posting here - you are absolutely correct. I clearly recall a joker in the 1990's who was knocked back for entry into ... more
- Samuel J on Backflip on backflip over Gonski? @Craig - absolutely correct. The abject, disgraceful rotten mess that Gillard and Rudd the Dudd left the new Coalition ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? This reported outcome says a lot in regard to policies and practice pertaining to teacher selection, education, training and ... more
- James W on Aussie students are falling behind? A child's most important teacher/s are it's parents. more
- Jester4212 on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? @Bikinis. Riding against the traffic is without a doubt the worst idea and will definitely contribute to more fatalities. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? Another fine mess Australian kids are in! more
- Liz on Aussie students are falling behind? Our sub-standard teaching workforce is damaging the future of this country. A large number of teachers are inarticulate, ... more
- Amy on Aussie students are falling behind? If the teacher can not use a red pen to mark their work because it is too confrontational and they can never be FAILED and ... more
- Peter on Aussie students are falling behind? Doesn't matter how much money you throw at the education system! The student will only be as good as the teacher,teaching ... more
- Jester4212 on Handbook for men on women? This book sounds disgustingly stereotypical for both sexes. I really don't think this lady has a clue. more
- peter on Paul Hogan our Aussie Icon thanks to this natural person I started to find out my rights as an Australian more
- Craig on Backflip on backflip over Gonski? Labor projected this "they" never budgeted this it was in forward estimates and they could not see what was happening next ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? During daylight hours cyclists should ride towards the oncoming traffic to see what is coming at them, they aren't even ... more
- Anne on Another win for people smugglers? How would you know? They don't tell us anything so we can't see its not working, after all the noise they made. more
- Anne on Education: is Pyne out of his depth? Well said John. Pyne's sort of flippancy on the issue is really offensive when its about our kids. There are other things ... more
- Peter of Darwin on Another win for people smugglers? @James W. The only reason why 90% of the people who had TPV now live in Australia is because the Labor Government abolished ... more
Changes to asylum seeker process
Thousands of boat people to invade NSW according to the Daily Telegraph. But what's really happening with changes to the way asylum seekers will be processed? John Stanley with refugee advocate Marion Le.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The people of Australia say NO not just Tony Abbott you tosser Terrence.
Just another Labor stooge moron fully paid for by taxpayers in the Labor Spin Department dumping on every blog.
We say yes to good policies, honesty and good government.
That obviously RULES the Labor Greens Independent Treacherous Party out.
Bad policies, dishonesty. waste mismanagement and billion dollar debt is NO way to run government and we the majority of Australians do say NO.Proud Aussie Tuesday 29 November, 2011 - 2:48 PM
These changes are needed straight away. Speed up the process so these poor people don't spend forever in these camps. Hurry up and reject them so they be sent back.Reg Tuesday 29 November, 2011 - 11:43 AM
Labour priorities, your post reads like the Libs constitution under Phony Abbott. Look at the number of NOs you have in there. No wonder (pardon the pun), they say Mr No, the Phony Abbott.Terrence Monday 28 November, 2011 - 7:22 PM
Interesting, with a name like Rakesh L. Aduk, you claim to the ONLY WHITE MAN in the carriage? You have been caught! Now more lies will follows.Terrence Monday 28 November, 2011 - 3:50 PM
Labor has to be ousted immediately.
Labor does NOT have the respect or confidence of the people of this great nation.
Labor has shirked their duty to act in the nations interest.
Labor has failed miserably.
Labor must be dismissed.
Labor continually LIE to the people.
Labor does NOT listen to the people
Labor dictates to the people and do NOT implement the peoples will.
Juliar Labor is untrustworthy, deceitful and incompetent.
The people demand that border security be restored
Border security be maintained
Offshore processing of unauthorised boat arrival opportunists be restored at Nauru
Temporary protection visas ONLY be allocated
No welfare or work permits for set periods
No family reunions passes issued
No court appeals process at taxpayers expense
No funding of appeals advocacy centres at taxpayers expense
No ID NO entry
Strict deportation of unsuccessful asylum claims
The people demand a new election as Labor have NOT fulfilled their duty.
Labor are ONLY interested in themselves and holding power and have jeopardised our nations security with bad policy. Labor must be dismissed.Labor priorities Monday 28 November, 2011 - 3:00 PM
The are not boat people they are MUSLIM COLONISTS!
Marion Le or her offspring will be subjected to shari'ah law.
Something to look forward to!Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! Sunday 27 November, 2011 - 9:08 PM