- Greens Grinch against Christmas
- Sneak peak at Sculptures by the Sea
- Farmers pay for supermarket wars
- Concerns for our parliament security
- Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped?
- Blue Poles: Gough's art legacy
- Angela's Pics: Your Spring Garden
- Walking again: the stem cell miracle
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Concerns for our parliament security And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Concerns for our parliament security Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on The Whisper: where burqa ban began France saw fit to ban the burqa but "sorry" Australia did not? more
- Raumann Gagnon on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A great leader , a warm friend . Always honest in what he did and said . Faithful to his beliefs and ideas . He shall be ... more
Changes to asylum seeker process
Thousands of boat people to invade NSW according to the Daily Telegraph. But what's really happening with changes to the way asylum seekers will be processed? John Stanley with refugee advocate Marion Le.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The people of Australia say NO not just Tony Abbott you tosser Terrence.
Just another Labor stooge moron fully paid for by taxpayers in the Labor Spin Department dumping on every blog.
We say yes to good policies, honesty and good government.
That obviously RULES the Labor Greens Independent Treacherous Party out.
Bad policies, dishonesty. waste mismanagement and billion dollar debt is NO way to run government and we the majority of Australians do say NO.Proud Aussie Tuesday 29 November, 2011 - 2:48 PM
These changes are needed straight away. Speed up the process so these poor people don't spend forever in these camps. Hurry up and reject them so they be sent back.Reg Tuesday 29 November, 2011 - 11:43 AM
Labour priorities, your post reads like the Libs constitution under Phony Abbott. Look at the number of NOs you have in there. No wonder (pardon the pun), they say Mr No, the Phony Abbott.Terrence Monday 28 November, 2011 - 7:22 PM
Interesting, with a name like Rakesh L. Aduk, you claim to the ONLY WHITE MAN in the carriage? You have been caught! Now more lies will follows.Terrence Monday 28 November, 2011 - 3:50 PM
Labor has to be ousted immediately.
Labor does NOT have the respect or confidence of the people of this great nation.
Labor has shirked their duty to act in the nations interest.
Labor has failed miserably.
Labor must be dismissed.
Labor continually LIE to the people.
Labor does NOT listen to the people
Labor dictates to the people and do NOT implement the peoples will.
Juliar Labor is untrustworthy, deceitful and incompetent.
The people demand that border security be restored
Border security be maintained
Offshore processing of unauthorised boat arrival opportunists be restored at Nauru
Temporary protection visas ONLY be allocated
No welfare or work permits for set periods
No family reunions passes issued
No court appeals process at taxpayers expense
No funding of appeals advocacy centres at taxpayers expense
No ID NO entry
Strict deportation of unsuccessful asylum claims
The people demand a new election as Labor have NOT fulfilled their duty.
Labor are ONLY interested in themselves and holding power and have jeopardised our nations security with bad policy. Labor must be dismissed.Labor priorities Monday 28 November, 2011 - 3:00 PM
The are not boat people they are MUSLIM COLONISTS!
Marion Le or her offspring will be subjected to shari'ah law.
Something to look forward to!Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! Sunday 27 November, 2011 - 9:08 PM