- Danes to celebrate Opera House 40th
- Sydney bus stop basher on parole
- Melissa Doyle to leave Sunrise
- Chaos: Latham on a return to Rudd
- James Gandolfini dead at 51
- Street names that bring a giggle
- 2nd Sydney airport Badgery's Creek?
- Young boys boxing, at 11?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- CARMEN on Let down by the justice system? Yusuf...PLEASE STOP ACTING LIKE AN IDIOT....Sharia Law ONLY BELONGS TO THE MUSLIMS AND HAS NO PLACE WHATSOEVER IN ... more
- CARMEN on Chaos: Latham on a return to Rudd In this instance, I wholeheartedly AGREE WITH MARK LATHAM...After all that was said by his fellow colleagues at the time of ... more
- Kimber on Benefit cards for dole recipients? Yes, absolutely, definitely, no question, if these people are willing to rely on the taxpayer funding their existence then ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Young boys boxing, at 11? Obviously looking for trouble, copping direct hard hits to the head is clearly not healthy and very dangerous. There would ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Benefit cards for dole recipients? This is absolutely essential, it is plainly common sense! Why has it not already been done?? What have all the movers & ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on James Gandolfini dead at 51 Only 51, that is a bit sobering! I wonder whether it was all worth it? Death comes like a thief in the night! There is ... more
- Peter on Benefit cards for dole recipients? Looking at the dregs of humanity that were against any type of card on ACA last night gives more credence to it being ... more
- yusuf on Let down by the justice system? Surprise surprise, Carmen is opting for Shariah law.Sorry Carmen you cant have it both ways.It is really sad how our so ... more
- Peter on 2nd Sydney airport Badgery's Creek? Get over it, we have a very good airport that is under utilised and all that stopping it being used to its fullest potential ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Street names that bring a giggle Paul, sadly under the racist phobic, Labor government! We have become a very stupid, divided nation! No longer a smart ... more
- Elizabeth Passaro on Let down by the justice system? Bring back the death sentance. For all rapists, serial murderers & child sex affenders. I've always said. The law is only ... more
- CARMEN on Why are Catholic schools booming? Terence....More spew is pouring out of your mouth....You hopeless "NINCOMPOOPS"...A MAN WHO HOLDS ZERO PRINCIPLES...Perhaps ... more
- CARMEN on Benefit cards for dole recipients? ABSOLUTELY A BIG YES.....Dole recipients should only be getting the taxpayer funded monies FOR A SHORT TIME.....Every effort ... more
- CARMEN on Let down by the justice system? Capital punishment should be re-introduced.....NOBODY SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE ANOTHER HUMAN BEING'S LIFE AWAY UNDER ... more
- Zoran Grujic on Police set higher fine quotas? When will premier start to fix our hospitals what he promised before election more
- Angela Coombes on Police set higher fine quotas? @Jeff posting here I fully agree. O'Farrell and Co are a big deceitful let down of those of us who voted for Liberals. He is ... more
- Samuel J Kyrikos on Police set higher fine quotas? I agree abortionTruth. What is needed is more unmarked police cars to reign in those dangerous mugs tear arsing around in ... more
- The Real Problem on Police set higher fine quotas? There is nearly always a solution to every problem. Provided we dont allow the problem to grow to the point where it ... more
- James W on Let down by the justice system? Jill, her family and friends were let down by the Justice System well before sentencing. The lesson here is to look out for ... more
- Terrence on Time to lift drinking age to 21? The right-wing loonies consider prohibition, intolerance of crime, and harsh punishments as behaviour associated with ... more
Changes to asylum seeker process
Thousands of boat people to invade NSW according to the Daily Telegraph. But what's really happening with changes to the way asylum seekers will be processed? John Stanley with refugee advocate Marion Le.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The people of Australia say NO not just Tony Abbott you tosser Terrence.
Just another Labor stooge moron fully paid for by taxpayers in the Labor Spin Department dumping on every blog.
We say yes to good policies, honesty and good government.
That obviously RULES the Labor Greens Independent Treacherous Party out.
Bad policies, dishonesty. waste mismanagement and billion dollar debt is NO way to run government and we the majority of Australians do say NO.Proud Aussie Tuesday 29 November, 2011 - 2:48 PM
These changes are needed straight away. Speed up the process so these poor people don't spend forever in these camps. Hurry up and reject them so they be sent back.Reg Tuesday 29 November, 2011 - 11:43 AM
Labour priorities, your post reads like the Libs constitution under Phony Abbott. Look at the number of NOs you have in there. No wonder (pardon the pun), they say Mr No, the Phony Abbott.Terrence Monday 28 November, 2011 - 7:22 PM
Interesting, with a name like Rakesh L. Aduk, you claim to the ONLY WHITE MAN in the carriage? You have been caught! Now more lies will follows.Terrence Monday 28 November, 2011 - 3:50 PM
Labor has to be ousted immediately.
Labor does NOT have the respect or confidence of the people of this great nation.
Labor has shirked their duty to act in the nations interest.
Labor has failed miserably.
Labor must be dismissed.
Labor continually LIE to the people.
Labor does NOT listen to the people
Labor dictates to the people and do NOT implement the peoples will.
Juliar Labor is untrustworthy, deceitful and incompetent.
The people demand that border security be restored
Border security be maintained
Offshore processing of unauthorised boat arrival opportunists be restored at Nauru
Temporary protection visas ONLY be allocated
No welfare or work permits for set periods
No family reunions passes issued
No court appeals process at taxpayers expense
No funding of appeals advocacy centres at taxpayers expense
No ID NO entry
Strict deportation of unsuccessful asylum claims
The people demand a new election as Labor have NOT fulfilled their duty.
Labor are ONLY interested in themselves and holding power and have jeopardised our nations security with bad policy. Labor must be dismissed.Labor priorities Monday 28 November, 2011 - 3:00 PM
The are not boat people they are MUSLIM COLONISTS!
Marion Le or her offspring will be subjected to shari'ah law.
Something to look forward to!Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! Sunday 27 November, 2011 - 9:08 PM