- Savage brawl at Parramatta Westfield
- Christmas lights being knocked off?
- Believe in the power of prayers?
- Christmas naughty & nice list
- Ashes 3rd test ball by ball on 2UE
- Facebook's most popular of 2013
- Is cheerleading really a sport?
- Delivery deadlines need a re-think?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- PJ on Why are Coalition behind in polls? One sentence; Labor Left OWN the media.Coalition has been blamed for the Spy scandal, Qantas and Holden. All problems ... more
- Jo on Are Sydney's trains too unreliable? Yes trains are unreliable but from someone who catches a bus 10-12 times a week or more buses are worse and something needs ... more
- peter on Why are Coalition behind in polls? I don't care if they are behind in the polls at least we don't have to listen ugly voice of Gillard I think it is funny how ... more
- James W on Why are Coalition behind in polls? People are probably realising that the 2013 vintage LNP are at least as big a bullsh#*ters as any other Governing party that ... more
- annette on Why are Coalition behind in polls? the fact that the liberals want to kill off our car industry and kill off our national airline , both should be bailed out. ... more
- rolland on Why are Coalition behind in polls? sick of all the lies from this govt the secrecy with hiding the boats, the attacks on our national broadcaster, christopher ... more
- ahmed on Mandela: lessons we can all learn Robert the normal racist answer.Just because you think the racist white only policy was fine does not mean that all whites ... more
- Felicia on Why are Coalition behind in polls? Political analysis with Dicko. That'll do me. more
- Stew on Expect intense bushfires more often The professor has zero cred. Just look at his record....Glad he is off the taxpayers teat. History will judge him ... more
- peter on Expect intense bushfires more often gee you don't think the land clearing laws had anything to do with the scrub build up and the red tape you have to go ... more
- mick on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? You are a racist Ahmed, stupid claim. more
- Keith A Tudor on Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela Nelson Mandela - a thoroughly great and an outstandingly honest and capable man indeed. Except for John Howard and I ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on Aussie students are falling behind? I would also like to see their left wing Union abolished and replaced by a Management Board comprising Parents and a few ... more
- Robert on Mandela: lessons we can all learn @ahmed. The White Australia policy was fine. Our people didn't build this country with multiculturalism in mind. They built ... more
- Jenny Biddle on Qantas: should Alan Joyce resign? I agree that Alan Joyce and the Board of Qantas should go, It has been a downhill spiral since Joyce took charge. Virgin ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? @ Jester4212, much larger, heavier and faster vehicle.Q.Why do they expose themselves to danger and death.A. They are stupid! more
- ahmed on Mandela: lessons we can all learn Never forget that Australia had a racist WHITE ONLY policy till 1973. In 1975 the Whitlam Government passed the Racial ... more
- STEVE on Mandela: lessons we can all learn south africa has a long journey to fight for economic justice.The government has been too complacent.However Mandela is a ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela A great man who will go down in history as a great leader with wisdom, courage and fortitude. He will reap his eternal ... more
- Craig on Crime in Sydney funding jihadists? @Ahmed, are we not all human beings first? And in saying that should we not treat all of our fellow human beings with ... more
Charges laid against Thomson
Fair Work Australia has launched legal action against MP Craig Thomson. Paul Murray on allegations he broke union rules by misspending hundreds of thousands of dollars in Health Services Union funds.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The Coalition says Labor must cut-off legal support for Independent MP Craig Thomson, after civil charges were filed against him by Fair Work Australia.
The Independent MP will face court in December, facing claims he used a union credit card to pay for prostitutes.
If found guilty, he could be forced to pay a hefty fine - but would not face jail time.
Paul Murray speaks with SMH Investigative Journalist Kate McClymont on the charges.
Are there downsides to having only one child? With more families choosing the option, and several who don’t get the choice, Two Murrays look at being an only child and if single children are more happier.
Cheap wine will be banned under a federal health agency's plan to make drinkers pay at least $8-$10 for a bottle of booze. Jason Morrison looks at the proposal and questions if it is what the majority of us want?
Hmmmm. Too little too late eh Mr Craig Thomson? I trust your Madame 'boss' will suspend you while this alleged defalcation is dealt with according to law rather than by our utterly failed 'in house' political system - but I won't hold my breath at all!Justin Monday 15 October, 2012 - 11:24 PM
I live in Dobel. If I want to speak to my local member, when do I get a member of Parliament that is worthy talking to? One that isnt wrapped up in scandal and one that is "on the job" in the litteral sense, not the metaphorical sense.
I have a mate who truley needs to speak to his federal member. What a waste of time it would be to talk to Thompson!!dave Monday 15 October, 2012 - 5:51 PM