- John Williamson on Album #50
- PMs frustration over access to MH17
- Fasten seat belts & flush your drugs?
- Parliament House $800 doorknob?
- Sydney facing homeless challenge
- NRL Monopoly: twitter goes viral
- Australia's record games gold haul
- Loo with a view a step too far?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Australia's record games gold haul This is the best news story and 'reality' TV in the last two weeks, will be sorry when it's all over, so proud of our ... more
- Kimber on Sydney Art: what do you think? This is a gaudy and grotesque waste of money, we have the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and even Centre Point ... more
- Tony on Terror links to Aussies in Syria Does anybody really think that these lowlife scum of the earth will ever see the inside of an Australian prision? What the ... more
- Loudon Cleary on What to call the new CBD sculpture? Artless, ugly, a mindless scribble that must have taken all of 30 seconds to conceive and draw. Jorn Utzen, where are you? more
- Join the Q Society on No place to top up Opal cards? I can't even find out how much want to charge me to buy one to get the honour of paying for a ride! more
- Jan McTiernan on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD It looks like it could be a lightening conductor.I hope no one dies from it.Cannot see it being a big tourist attraction. more
- Cleangirl on What to call the new CBD sculpture? The Wilted Clover. more
- Cleangirl on Work for Dole rules far too strict? You can`t have these guys doing nothing. Send the long termers off to pick fruit for 6 week stints, others to take up those ... more
- fabio on Work for Dole rules far too strict? Cheap CRUSADE against unemployed!Pick on the rich tax dodgers more
- Samuel J on What to call the new CBD sculpture? Well, I don't think it is a caricature of the shape of Clover Moore - it is more of a bastardised shape of body of Marilyn ... more
- carole on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD What a complete waste of our money. God save us from idiots.. more
- Laura on No place to top up Opal cards? Why hasn't the Govt. organised a solution regarding the purchase of OPAL tickets? this is a nightmare for all commuters ... more
- Mike on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD LooksÂ like Clover Moores brain and just as empty more
- James W on Work for the dole doesn't work Abetz tells Brisbane that a face to face meeting with an enployer is the proper way to apply for a job. 40 meetings a month ... more
- Paul Barnham on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD What a waste of money. I think it has a touch of the "Emperors new clothes" more
- Sean on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD Giant Tapeworm!Inject it into all the clowns at the council who decided to block up the streets with this ridiculous, ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Work for the dole doesn't work From what I can see, so called "volunteers" aka "work for the dole" in charities like Vinnies, Salvos, Smith Family etc is ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Work for Dole rules far too strict? Evidently all of these so called "free trade agreements" have decimated our job market. The days are long gone where you ... more
- Tony on Work for the dole doesn't work Of course work for the dole will not work for those who don't want to work! more
- Jester4212 on No place to top up Opal cards? Even with our horrible 'Myki' travel solution in Melbourne we can still top up at all train stations.Forget about these auto ... more
Charges laid against Thomson
Fair Work Australia has launched legal action against MP Craig Thomson. Paul Murray on allegations he broke union rules by misspending hundreds of thousands of dollars in Health Services Union funds.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The Coalition says Labor must cut-off legal support for Independent MP Craig Thomson, after civil charges were filed against him by Fair Work Australia.
The Independent MP will face court in December, facing claims he used a union credit card to pay for prostitutes.
If found guilty, he could be forced to pay a hefty fine - but would not face jail time.
Paul Murray speaks with SMH Investigative Journalist Kate McClymont on the charges.
Are there downsides to having only one child? With more families choosing the option, and several who don’t get the choice, Two Murrays look at being an only child and if single children are more happier.
Cheap wine will be banned under a federal health agency's plan to make drinkers pay at least $8-$10 for a bottle of booze. Jason Morrison looks at the proposal and questions if it is what the majority of us want?
Hmmmm. Too little too late eh Mr Craig Thomson? I trust your Madame 'boss' will suspend you while this alleged defalcation is dealt with according to law rather than by our utterly failed 'in house' political system - but I won't hold my breath at all!Justin Monday 15 October, 2012 - 11:24 PM
I live in Dobel. If I want to speak to my local member, when do I get a member of Parliament that is worthy talking to? One that isnt wrapped up in scandal and one that is "on the job" in the litteral sense, not the metaphorical sense.
I have a mate who truley needs to speak to his federal member. What a waste of time it would be to talk to Thompson!!dave Monday 15 October, 2012 - 5:51 PM