- Red tape and double standards?
- Cooks Companion gets a garnish
- Our forgotten homeless veterans
- Jet pack designed for police
- News Forum: the issues of the week
- Boomers accused of retiring on dole
- Fast Facts on The Children's Hospital at Westmead
- Xenophon to set up political party
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Roberto Georgio on Nova Peris sets back race relations? obviously not very impressed with whites, but happy to take there hard earned money. more
- Barry G on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate By By , Thanks Rudd AND Gillard ,,Seeya Australia. more
- Cleangirl on Nova Peris sets back race relations? Claims to be the victim here ??? more
- Tony on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate And as if the police will get anywhere? These people seem to be able to do whatever they want too, whenever they want too, ... more
- NO MONEY NO HONEY on New Gold Opal card for Seniors Beware, the scheming movers & shaker's agenda is to make a $cashless society. more
- Keith A Tudor on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? @ Realistic-Canberra - well said indeed. It is quite sickening the mess Madame Gillard left us all - including the abject ... more
- Join the Q Society on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless No they don't, when the nameless arrived on leaky boats they were given Government housing, white goods and the never ending ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? Senator Nova Peris was always going to be just another one of failed prime minister JuLia Gillard's sick jokes. No wonder ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless Our grandstanding, uncaring governments, both Labor/Green & Liberal are donating countless $billions of borrowed $$dollars ... more
- Cleangirl on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? The Token job placer should also stand down, disgraceful. more
- peter on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise get more attention on pump price we should be paying after lower crude price drop , why the lag in price drop we pay through ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Why paying more for petrol stinks! I remember the big con, the panic, scare campaign 40 years ago when we were told we would run out of oil within 5 years and ... more
- Greg O on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise Well something has to rise if any Government no matter who it might be is going to pay back the massive debt that the Kevin ... more
- Cleangirl on Why paying more for petrol stinks! why not 40c on Dog food, or a charge for cyclists ? Motoring is a necessity. more
- EMPTY TANK on The Whisper: Woolies Woes I wish greedy Woolies and Coles would be stopped from messing about with petrol $prices? This a very big election issue... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin Evidently these days Aussies have got no money to bid with...so much for so called free trade, well done big Joe? more
- Bao Tran on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? Good question. This day and age you have to be either very brave or very stupid. It shows how society is now. What if it was ... more
- Tanya on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin We wanted to buy an investment property a few years ago. Looked at a lot of different agents, but one of them most ... more
- Joanne L. on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? After what happened to Daniel Morcombe, I feared the worse, thank God she is alright...there is a very big lesson here for ... more
- Barry G on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin By By Australia , A special thanks to Gough Whitlam for those big reforms , more Labor disasters from back then and many ... more
Charles & Camilla in Sydney
There will be several chances for a glimpse at Royalty today as Prince Charles and wife Camilla spend the day in Sydney.
The pair will start the day at Garden Island - where they'll meet with defence personell and their families.
The best chance to see the couple together, will be when they arrive for a reception at the Opera House at six o'clock.
Monarchists say the younger generation are becoming increasingly interested in the Royal Family - as Prince CHARLES and CAMELLA tour Sydney today.
The Royals will visit Bondi Beach, the Museum of Contemporary Arts, Garden Island and the Opera House - during their second last leg of their tour of Australia.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall have kicked off their first day in Sydney with a barge ride on the harbour ahead of a morning tea with Australian Defence Force personnel and their families.
The pair soaked up the sight of the sunny city as they travelled to Garden Island in a wooden ceremonial boat, the Admiral's Barge.
They shook hands and chatted with defence families during an informal meet and greet outside the Naval Heritage Centre.
The Royal guests will have morning tea with 140 navy, army and air force personnel who have returned from operations in places such as PNG and Afghanistan.
The royals are on a 13-day tour of the southern hemisphere and are in Australia for six days as part of the Queen's diamond jubilee celebrations. (AAP)
Sydney has been sent into a royal fluttter with Prince Charles meeting and greeting fans at The Rocks.
The Prince attended a fashion event - promoting Australian wool - at the Museum of Contemporary Art.
His next stop is the iconic Bondi Beach.
Michelle Taverniti gives an update from the tour to the Two Murrays as Prince Charles makes his way into the MCA.
One in five Australian workers are dealing with unpredictable hours. Professor Richard Denniss tells The Two Murrays not knowing what time you’ll finish work can lead to pressure on other parts of your life.
More than half of over 60s in Australia have embraced Twitter, Facebook and other social media. Nan Bosler of the Australian Seniors Computers Club Association tells John Stanley many spend more time online than their children.
i still cant get the reason of this crazy obsession for this so called royal family. Some people just dont want to be free.yusuf Saturday 10 November, 2012 - 4:28 PM
Thanks very nice blog!Charla Saturday 10 November, 2012 - 1:33 PM
Kyoto 2 what will that cost uspeter Saturday 10 November, 2012 - 9:13 AM
Worshipping idols; these people are really having themselves on. They all obviously use toilet paper too! Can you imagine the arrogant hypocrite Republicans taking over things, they would be living better than Royalty. i.e.Labor's socialist, global warming Republican Governor General Ms. Quentin Bryce, goodness me she lives far better than Royalty with her lavish Admiralty House harbourside residence as her Sydney/Global base and she gets a massive pension-and for what? Global warming-climate change whatever comes to mind, the environment is now being used as the new $$$royal priority with $$$$republicans ruling it. There has to be a proper decent way that we could be doing things here. After all this is 2012 AD.Mark Friday 9 November, 2012 - 2:42 PM
Chuck got into the limo the other day wasn't wearing the seat belt.Douglas Friday 9 November, 2012 - 11:59 AM
It would of been good if the Royal Family were a little patriotic and protected their beloved England?? Just look at ruined, all but lost its sovereignty England now, sadly a once proud and mighty England is all but gone. This has all happened under the Royalties' blind-eye watch. I 'd like to be a fly on the wall in the palace to hear whats really happening in there.NEW ENGLAND Friday 9 November, 2012 - 11:52 AM