- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
Charles & Camilla in Sydney
There will be several chances for a glimpse at Royalty today as Prince Charles and wife Camilla spend the day in Sydney.
The pair will start the day at Garden Island - where they'll meet with defence personell and their families.
The best chance to see the couple together, will be when they arrive for a reception at the Opera House at six o'clock.
Monarchists say the younger generation are becoming increasingly interested in the Royal Family - as Prince CHARLES and CAMELLA tour Sydney today.
The Royals will visit Bondi Beach, the Museum of Contemporary Arts, Garden Island and the Opera House - during their second last leg of their tour of Australia.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall have kicked off their first day in Sydney with a barge ride on the harbour ahead of a morning tea with Australian Defence Force personnel and their families.
The pair soaked up the sight of the sunny city as they travelled to Garden Island in a wooden ceremonial boat, the Admiral's Barge.
They shook hands and chatted with defence families during an informal meet and greet outside the Naval Heritage Centre.
The Royal guests will have morning tea with 140 navy, army and air force personnel who have returned from operations in places such as PNG and Afghanistan.
The royals are on a 13-day tour of the southern hemisphere and are in Australia for six days as part of the Queen's diamond jubilee celebrations. (AAP)
Sydney has been sent into a royal fluttter with Prince Charles meeting and greeting fans at The Rocks.
The Prince attended a fashion event - promoting Australian wool - at the Museum of Contemporary Art.
His next stop is the iconic Bondi Beach.
Michelle Taverniti gives an update from the tour to the Two Murrays as Prince Charles makes his way into the MCA.
One in five Australian workers are dealing with unpredictable hours. Professor Richard Denniss tells The Two Murrays not knowing what time you’ll finish work can lead to pressure on other parts of your life.
More than half of over 60s in Australia have embraced Twitter, Facebook and other social media. Nan Bosler of the Australian Seniors Computers Club Association tells John Stanley many spend more time online than their children.
i still cant get the reason of this crazy obsession for this so called royal family. Some people just dont want to be free.yusuf Saturday 10 November, 2012 - 4:28 PM
Thanks very nice blog!Charla Saturday 10 November, 2012 - 1:33 PM
Kyoto 2 what will that cost uspeter Saturday 10 November, 2012 - 9:13 AM
Worshipping idols; these people are really having themselves on. They all obviously use toilet paper too! Can you imagine the arrogant hypocrite Republicans taking over things, they would be living better than Royalty. i.e.Labor's socialist, global warming Republican Governor General Ms. Quentin Bryce, goodness me she lives far better than Royalty with her lavish Admiralty House harbourside residence as her Sydney/Global base and she gets a massive pension-and for what? Global warming-climate change whatever comes to mind, the environment is now being used as the new $$$royal priority with $$$$republicans ruling it. There has to be a proper decent way that we could be doing things here. After all this is 2012 AD.Mark Friday 9 November, 2012 - 2:42 PM
Chuck got into the limo the other day wasn't wearing the seat belt.Douglas Friday 9 November, 2012 - 11:59 AM
It would of been good if the Royal Family were a little patriotic and protected their beloved England?? Just look at ruined, all but lost its sovereignty England now, sadly a once proud and mighty England is all but gone. This has all happened under the Royalties' blind-eye watch. I 'd like to be a fly on the wall in the palace to hear whats really happening in there.NEW ENGLAND Friday 9 November, 2012 - 11:52 AM