- Red tape and double standards?
- Cooks Companion gets a garnish
- Our forgotten homeless veterans
- Jet pack designed for police
- News Forum: the issues of the week
- Boomers accused of retiring on dole
- Fast Facts on The Children's Hospital at Westmead
- Xenophon to set up political party
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Roberto Georgio on Nova Peris sets back race relations? obviously not very impressed with whites, but happy to take there hard earned money. more
- Barry G on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate By By , Thanks Rudd AND Gillard ,,Seeya Australia. more
- Cleangirl on Nova Peris sets back race relations? Claims to be the victim here ??? more
- Tony on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate And as if the police will get anywhere? These people seem to be able to do whatever they want too, whenever they want too, ... more
- NO MONEY NO HONEY on New Gold Opal card for Seniors Beware, the scheming movers & shaker's agenda is to make a $cashless society. more
- Keith A Tudor on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? @ Realistic-Canberra - well said indeed. It is quite sickening the mess Madame Gillard left us all - including the abject ... more
- Join the Q Society on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless No they don't, when the nameless arrived on leaky boats they were given Government housing, white goods and the never ending ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? Senator Nova Peris was always going to be just another one of failed prime minister JuLia Gillard's sick jokes. No wonder ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless Our grandstanding, uncaring governments, both Labor/Green & Liberal are donating countless $billions of borrowed $$dollars ... more
- Cleangirl on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? The Token job placer should also stand down, disgraceful. more
- peter on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise get more attention on pump price we should be paying after lower crude price drop , why the lag in price drop we pay through ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Why paying more for petrol stinks! I remember the big con, the panic, scare campaign 40 years ago when we were told we would run out of oil within 5 years and ... more
- Greg O on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise Well something has to rise if any Government no matter who it might be is going to pay back the massive debt that the Kevin ... more
- Cleangirl on Why paying more for petrol stinks! why not 40c on Dog food, or a charge for cyclists ? Motoring is a necessity. more
- EMPTY TANK on The Whisper: Woolies Woes I wish greedy Woolies and Coles would be stopped from messing about with petrol $prices? This a very big election issue... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin Evidently these days Aussies have got no money to bid with...so much for so called free trade, well done big Joe? more
- Bao Tran on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? Good question. This day and age you have to be either very brave or very stupid. It shows how society is now. What if it was ... more
- Tanya on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin We wanted to buy an investment property a few years ago. Looked at a lot of different agents, but one of them most ... more
- Joanne L. on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? After what happened to Daniel Morcombe, I feared the worse, thank God she is alright...there is a very big lesson here for ... more
- Barry G on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin By By Australia , A special thanks to Gough Whitlam for those big reforms , more Labor disasters from back then and many ... more
Christmas Island: for your holiday?
Asylum seekers is usually what one associates Christmas Island with. The push is on to promote Christmas Island, not to asylum seekers, but to holiday makers. Tracey & Murray ask if you'd holiday there.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
What are the advantages to running a business online? How many small businesses get started because someone tries to buy something, realises no one’s making it, and decide to make it for themselves?
Inconsistent road signs around Sydney have drivers confused getting around the CBD, and that's the locals. Paul Murray looks at how we sign post things here, and some of the confusing directions across Sydney.
Please stop calling these opportunistic country shoppers asylum seekers!! They are illegal entry boat immigrants, fast-tracking, barging their way into Australia, through Labor's open back door open borders policy-deport them! Labor are merely letting in future grateful Labor voters. Labor have absolutely no intention in ever stopping their illegal boats invasion! Bring on an election or something?Glenda Sunday 29 July, 2012 - 5:23 PM
Why are Labor's so called "asylum seekers" illegals throwing away their passports and mobile phones off the boats after leaving Indonesia on their short trip to Christmas Island, 'rescued' by Australia?? What a friggin rotten ugly joke Labor are.Sally Thursday 26 July, 2012 - 7:07 PM
If they ever decide on offshore processing in Malaysia or etc etc it would free up Christmas island for a resort. Swimming, tennis, golf, sailing, yoga, hiking and if the country shoppers didnt get the memo and heave to in the harbour, there'd be paintball as well.Danny Dix Thursday 26 July, 2012 - 4:26 PM