- Accident hotspot: northern beaches
- The Whisper: burqa ban fuss
- The Whisper: burqa ban fuss
- Drivers not tested for cocaine use?
- Want to sing at the Opera House?
- Close encounters on planet Mars
- Who deserved their shonky award
- Clubs to expand into childcare?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- THE WEATHER on Perfect storm strikes across Sydney Well its soaking wet and freezing cold, could it be man 'made global warming' in disguise? Without the big dry and the ... more
- Cleangirl on Apologise to a culture of complaint Apologise because someone may choose to take offence ? more
- Join the Q Society on Apologise to a culture of complaint Non offensive T Shirt should have the same wording but with the Islamic State Flag! more
- Patriot on Apologise to a culture of complaint Slick and pretentious Woolworths obviously lack charisma and they lack credibility too. Woolworths will lose even more ... more
- Tanya on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets What a lot of utter BS, When the Greens don't like something you know its OK. When has the truth become "Totally ... more
- WHAT POLICE? on Sydney violence a generation thing? Excuses, excuses! Amazingly even with record police numbers, it is a struggle to find our invisible police force i.e. huge ... more
- Troy on Hillsong, more than just a church So tired of hearing from this woman anytime Hillsong is mentioned. She hasn't been there in well over a decade. She couldn't ... more
- Mr Creepy on Are 'fun police' banning everything? We have all seen it. A poodle mounts the leg of a bigger dog. The expression on the poodles face is a little amusing, a ... more
- Voluptuous Hypothesis on Sydney to bathe in blood moon? Just in time to watch the moon die. Blood moon exsanguinated. Eclipse reached totality. Here, north of Dallas, the moon ... more
- Cleangirl on Labor Party 'Headed for the rocks' Labor has to stop the Left-wing senseless rhetoric, and start looking out for the workers, their families and get some ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Fear as ISIS set to take Kobane It was reported that Islamic State agents are travelling in fours with false passports, posing as refugees to enter Europe! ... more
- Craig on Fear as ISIS set to take Kobane Kobane will fall as Turkey will not allow the Kurdish fighters there to receive heavy weapons to repel the invaders.They ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Fear as ISIS set to take Kobane I thought that islam was a peaceful religion? more
- Steve on Fire danger ignored for burn off? I live in St. Ives and witnessed the extra firetrucks racing along Mona Vale road (under lights and sirens)to assist. ... more
- Rob on Fire danger ignored for burn off? This is so typical of the NSWRFS staff. Happy to get in front of the camera on an "out of control bushfire" but have no clue ... more
- Greg on A Fair Go For Seniors Forum With $40B as the estimated cost to pay all volunteer work across Australia each year, has anyone considered the impact of ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Call for calm in Islamic debate Realistically compare "islamic extremism" to so called "christian extremism"...got the picture yet. more
- Cate B. on Banning the burqa an overreaction? Come out to busy Merrylands Stockland Mall and see if you still want the burqa? more
- Annette 72 years of age on Banning the burqa an overreaction? i dont see what the Muslim community dosent understand we just want to see their faces .thats it . it terrifies me to walk ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Banning the burqa an overreaction? What about the BURQA-CLAD mother of seven who claimed she was the victim of mistaken identity, jailed for six months for ... more
Christmas Island: for your holiday?
Asylum seekers is usually what one associates Christmas Island with. The push is on to promote Christmas Island, not to asylum seekers, but to holiday makers. Tracey & Murray ask if you'd holiday there.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
What are the advantages to running a business online? How many small businesses get started because someone tries to buy something, realises no one’s making it, and decide to make it for themselves?
Inconsistent road signs around Sydney have drivers confused getting around the CBD, and that's the locals. Paul Murray looks at how we sign post things here, and some of the confusing directions across Sydney.
Please stop calling these opportunistic country shoppers asylum seekers!! They are illegal entry boat immigrants, fast-tracking, barging their way into Australia, through Labor's open back door open borders policy-deport them! Labor are merely letting in future grateful Labor voters. Labor have absolutely no intention in ever stopping their illegal boats invasion! Bring on an election or something?Glenda Sunday 29 July, 2012 - 5:23 PM
Why are Labor's so called "asylum seekers" illegals throwing away their passports and mobile phones off the boats after leaving Indonesia on their short trip to Christmas Island, 'rescued' by Australia?? What a friggin rotten ugly joke Labor are.Sally Thursday 26 July, 2012 - 7:07 PM
If they ever decide on offshore processing in Malaysia or etc etc it would free up Christmas island for a resort. Swimming, tennis, golf, sailing, yoga, hiking and if the country shoppers didnt get the memo and heave to in the harbour, there'd be paintball as well.Danny Dix Thursday 26 July, 2012 - 4:26 PM