- Burqa ban only for parliament house?
- More hotspots for Wi Fi in Sydney
- Who will win the NRL Grand Final?
- Should we extend daylights savings?
- Fuel theft adding to petrol costs
- Do you like Daylight Savings?
- Nominate the worst road in Sydney
- Sydney Good Food Month begins
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Join the Q Society on Drivers oblivious to their surrounds Most drivers are also oblivious to the road rules!http://www.youtube.com/dashcam55 more
- derbyiter on Tax: companies paying a fair share Well, that's the business end of TOWN,TAKEN CARE OF NOW !So, " WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO NOW DO THE SAME THING ON OUR FAT ... more
- The game changer on George Piggins: being too stubborn? South Sydney is a great part of a great city and a great state. South Sydney is a great football club. Unfortunately the ... more
- Keith Hanby on Price Hike: Reserve Our Gas It is about time the government of this country stuck up for this country anddo something to protect us,not other countrys. more
- James W on Tax: companies paying a fair share Us salary and wage earners are the plebs that will be footing the thick end of the repayment of stimulis debt whilst ... more
- GREED on Price Hike: Reserve Our Gas Prices used to be stable for over (10) ten years, now we are being gouged for nearly everything? Just because they can do ... more
- RATES ROADS & RUBBISH on North Sydney council suspension? Ditto inept, out of touch Holroyd Council, a bunch of losers looking for a green cause. The coming "amalgamation" will not ... more
- des polson on George Piggins: being too stubborn? Get off George's back. Has he not done enough for the club. We would not be talking about a 21st premiership if it was not ... more
- Gary Anderson on Ice devastating Sydney families The best way to tackle the ice problem is legalise marijuana, have very good education about oral cannabis use and ... more
- Ben on Landmark case on Free Range eggs I feel so sorry for all those poor chickens and I am disgusted that humans are such swines and think it is ok to do that to ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Lower the voting age to 16? For the best results, voting should be for mature, objective people only, who know how to critically think, the age should ... more
- Kevin on Gillard interview a tacky TV ad? Evidently Julia Gillard is a very troubled female of no substance and her darling Ray Martin hates the Australian flag? more
- Tejas on Testing 85c Bread - does it bounce? I didnt even know about that bounce test. But no surprise. Cheap is not always good. I wouldn't buy it. White bread is ... more
- Samuel J on Teen terror suspect had big plans? The ISIS and/or ISIL black rotten damned flag ought to be banned and anyone displaying it in Australia should be either ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Labor in lockstep over fighting ISIL We never learn by history do we? So why do we keep having ourselves on...fighting is in bred in these people, it has been ... more
- Cleangirl on Facing the unknowns in Middle East Ask Australian Moderates what if anything we should do to stop I.S. and then ask them what we should do with those returning ... more
- Join the Q Society on Climate: are we serious enough? I am still waiting for someone to out the mongrels that caused the climate change that produced the evil fossil fuels!The ... more
- Craig on Facing the unknowns in Middle East These actions are not about bringing peace.This war will go longer than any war in history and it has not even been declared ... more
- Craig on Climate: are we serious enough? No we are not serious enough, let's price electricity out the realm of everyone from the so called"middle" class down. ... more
- Vince on New terror laws to prohibit torture Torture sounds rather humane compared to what these bastards are dishing out overseas. more
Christmas Island: for your holiday?
Asylum seekers is usually what one associates Christmas Island with. The push is on to promote Christmas Island, not to asylum seekers, but to holiday makers. Tracey & Murray ask if you'd holiday there.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
What are the advantages to running a business online? How many small businesses get started because someone tries to buy something, realises no one’s making it, and decide to make it for themselves?
Inconsistent road signs around Sydney have drivers confused getting around the CBD, and that's the locals. Paul Murray looks at how we sign post things here, and some of the confusing directions across Sydney.
Please stop calling these opportunistic country shoppers asylum seekers!! They are illegal entry boat immigrants, fast-tracking, barging their way into Australia, through Labor's open back door open borders policy-deport them! Labor are merely letting in future grateful Labor voters. Labor have absolutely no intention in ever stopping their illegal boats invasion! Bring on an election or something?Glenda Sunday 29 July, 2012 - 5:23 PM
Why are Labor's so called "asylum seekers" illegals throwing away their passports and mobile phones off the boats after leaving Indonesia on their short trip to Christmas Island, 'rescued' by Australia?? What a friggin rotten ugly joke Labor are.Sally Thursday 26 July, 2012 - 7:07 PM
If they ever decide on offshore processing in Malaysia or etc etc it would free up Christmas island for a resort. Swimming, tennis, golf, sailing, yoga, hiking and if the country shoppers didnt get the memo and heave to in the harbour, there'd be paintball as well.Danny Dix Thursday 26 July, 2012 - 4:26 PM