- Are we losing the war on drugs?
- Anzac Day: just a public holiday?
- Set to be slugged for your gas?
- The man behind the voice of Dr Hook
- Anzac Day: will it always be sacred?
- Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets?
- Angela Catterns with Tina Arena
- Foy Vance talks on Joy of Nothing
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Jessica on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Lets get "relaxed and comfortable" once again with honest John Howard and competent Peter Costello back. I'm not feeling too ... more
- Tangled Web on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Well now you can see why the inconsiderate Liberal government are so unnecessarily hitting Australians with an additional ... more
- Kimber on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? My visits to my doctor have never been "free", we live in a regional area and have never had bulk billing and we still pay ... more
- Kimber on When to let a loved one go? Agreed, a very difficult topic, but definitely a case by case basis. Having been in this situation with an elderly loved one ... more
- Coasty on Anger at Anzac Day breast competition I'll put it out there that ANZAC's could make a competition out of anything. If you don't want to rate your own breasts ... more
- Tangled Web on 20 police officers charged this year Ever since the standards were drastically lowered for entry into the police force and the training weakened, the undesirable ... more
- Fred on Bill Shorten on reforming Labor Bull Shorten is a little thick, he is still banging on about dodgy global warming/climate change and his absurd tax, when ... more
- Samuel J on Bill Shorten on reforming Labor I trust, hope and pray the now utterly defunct, useless, incompetent labor party will remain in Opposition for the next 20 ... more
- Craig on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? As for Hockeys nasty GP co-payment, I heard him on radio recently and when asked if he paid his doctor extra money now? ... more
- Greg O on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? Since when was our "free" medical system free? Someone else has always had to pay for it. Even back in day one when the ... more
- Jane M. on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? Has anyone yet asked silly big Joe Hockey, what is the doctor supposed to do, when those sick people in distress with a bad ... more
- Tangled Web on Bill Shorten on reforming Labor According to the old Bill Shorten; â??I have full confidence in Craig Thomsonâ??. Bill Shorten (Aug 2011): Craig Thomson ... more
- Eric (From the West) on When is the flu just a cold? Re: Stuart Bockings comments about a second airport affecting property values. The reality is that we don't know what will ... more
- Tangled Web on Shorten calls for Labor Party reforms Evidently that insincere, plastic Bill Shorten is not all that bright and he is not lonely either. If Labor have nothing ... more
- Tangled Web on When is the flu just a cold? Thanks, that was somewhat informative. We all had a very bad, highly contagious flu like virus in late January and it ... more
- Anonymous on Father's fight to see his daughter Poor Andrew is correct. Way back in 1987 I divorced my very cruel, hate filled wife. Subsequently for the next 20+ years, ... more
- Tangled Web on Anzac Day: reflecting recent battles Amazingly, there are some elements around who still call themselves Australians. They are so ungrateful to our brave ... more
- Tangled Web on William & Kate head to Uluru I am trying my very best, but I just can't get excited about all of this media attention on the royal ... more
- Tangled Web on Baird reshuffle - winners and losers? Lets just hope, that the replacement premier is not just another expensive Grange wine drinker with a bad memory too? And ... more
- Tangled Web on Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks? @Keith A Tudor is obviously correct, how much longer will we accommodate all of this destructive drunkenness? Lets just see ... more
Christmas Island: for your holiday?
Asylum seekers is usually what one associates Christmas Island with. The push is on to promote Christmas Island, not to asylum seekers, but to holiday makers. Tracey & Murray ask if you'd holiday there.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
What are the advantages to running a business online? How many small businesses get started because someone tries to buy something, realises no one’s making it, and decide to make it for themselves?
Inconsistent road signs around Sydney have drivers confused getting around the CBD, and that's the locals. Paul Murray looks at how we sign post things here, and some of the confusing directions across Sydney.
Please stop calling these opportunistic country shoppers asylum seekers!! They are illegal entry boat immigrants, fast-tracking, barging their way into Australia, through Labor's open back door open borders policy-deport them! Labor are merely letting in future grateful Labor voters. Labor have absolutely no intention in ever stopping their illegal boats invasion! Bring on an election or something?Glenda Sunday 29 July, 2012 - 5:23 PM
Why are Labor's so called "asylum seekers" illegals throwing away their passports and mobile phones off the boats after leaving Indonesia on their short trip to Christmas Island, 'rescued' by Australia?? What a friggin rotten ugly joke Labor are.Sally Thursday 26 July, 2012 - 7:07 PM
If they ever decide on offshore processing in Malaysia or etc etc it would free up Christmas island for a resort. Swimming, tennis, golf, sailing, yoga, hiking and if the country shoppers didnt get the memo and heave to in the harbour, there'd be paintball as well.Danny Dix Thursday 26 July, 2012 - 4:26 PM