- PM discusses the issues on 2UE
- What to call the new CBD sculpture?
- David Suchet: The Last Confession
- Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD
- $1 milk sending our farmers broke
- Work for Dole rules far too strict?
- No place to top up Opal cards?
- Fighting stops MH17 recovery
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Mike on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD LooksÂ like Clover Moores brain and just as empty more
- James W on Work for the dole doesn't work Abetz tells Brisbane that a face to face meeting with an enployer is the proper way to apply for a job. 40 meetings a month ... more
- Paul Barnham on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD What a waste of money. I think it has a touch of the "Emperors new clothes" more
- Sean on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD Giant Tapeworm!Inject it into all the clowns at the council who decided to block up the streets with this ridiculous, ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Work for the dole doesn't work From what I can see, so called "volunteers" aka "work for the dole" in charities like Vinnies, Salvos, Smith Family etc is ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Work for Dole rules far too strict? Evidently all of these so called "free trade agreements" have decimated our job market. The days are long gone where you ... more
- Tony on Work for the dole doesn't work Of course work for the dole will not work for those who don't want to work! more
- Greg O on PM Abbott: struggling for respect? This is the type of poll result that you get when far too many people think the qualities of a good Prime Minister are ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on PM Abbott: struggling for respect? Thank God for Tony Abbott. Imagine if Rudd the Dudd was still prime minister - he would be ringing Putin the Thug and ... more
- Keith A Tudor on PM polls are on the slide? Well said Sam and Tony! It is this breed of dole bludgers and others that want to live on government handouts fostered by ... more
- Tony on PM Abbott: struggling for respect? The only thing we can be assured of is that Rudd or Gillard were still in the hotseat, headless chooks would be handling the ... more
- Tony on Asylum seekers heading to mainland The traitorous illegal and economic chasing advocates and their equally foul legal soliciting brethren should open up their ... more
- COUNTRY SHOPPERS GALORE on Asylum seekers heading to mainland Asylum seekers or queue jumpers, economic country shoppers? We absolutely must protect our borders and nation's sovereignty. ... more
- NO GOD NO ATHEISTS... on Near death experiences all vivid What about the many saintly people who pass away and their bodies miraculously remain incorrupt, even after 100's of years. ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on PM Abbott: struggling for respect? Well just look at the flip side, so perhaps we prefer silly willy to be the Prime Minister... more
- Samuel J on PM polls are on the slide? I believe these so called 'polls' are conducted in die-hard labor party electrotes hence the skewed outcome or abject lies. ... more
- Tony on PM polls are on the slide? It is obvious that the vast majority of Australians prefer wishy washy, cash giverway, leftist green brain dead governments, ... more
- PRO LIFE... on Time for serious debate on euthanasia I am not sure about euthanasia, especially with so many devious, agenda driven people around? Wanting to hurry up things! I ... more
- Jan McTiernan on Time for serious debate on euthanasia If someone wants to die it should be with their own hand. Asking someone else to take your life is selfish. Helping someone ... more
- JULIAR... on Earth missed catastrophe by a week Could this be the very beginning of Julia's anthropogenic global warming...quick, hurry up Tony, bring back the carbon tax. more
Christmas Island: for your holiday?
Asylum seekers is usually what one associates Christmas Island with. The push is on to promote Christmas Island, not to asylum seekers, but to holiday makers. Tracey & Murray ask if you'd holiday there.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
What are the advantages to running a business online? How many small businesses get started because someone tries to buy something, realises no one’s making it, and decide to make it for themselves?
Inconsistent road signs around Sydney have drivers confused getting around the CBD, and that's the locals. Paul Murray looks at how we sign post things here, and some of the confusing directions across Sydney.
Please stop calling these opportunistic country shoppers asylum seekers!! They are illegal entry boat immigrants, fast-tracking, barging their way into Australia, through Labor's open back door open borders policy-deport them! Labor are merely letting in future grateful Labor voters. Labor have absolutely no intention in ever stopping their illegal boats invasion! Bring on an election or something?Glenda Sunday 29 July, 2012 - 5:23 PM
Why are Labor's so called "asylum seekers" illegals throwing away their passports and mobile phones off the boats after leaving Indonesia on their short trip to Christmas Island, 'rescued' by Australia?? What a friggin rotten ugly joke Labor are.Sally Thursday 26 July, 2012 - 7:07 PM
If they ever decide on offshore processing in Malaysia or etc etc it would free up Christmas island for a resort. Swimming, tennis, golf, sailing, yoga, hiking and if the country shoppers didnt get the memo and heave to in the harbour, there'd be paintball as well.Danny Dix Thursday 26 July, 2012 - 4:26 PM