- Sydney kids now addicted to meth?
- The Queen will not abdicate the throne
- Countdown trial for pedestrians
- Schoolies no worse this year?
- Amphetamine use on the increase
- Who will win big at ARIAS 2014
- Uber: the answer to Sydney cab rides?
- Baby found in Quakers Hill drain
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kylie Kelly on Baby found in Quakers Hill drain This will put the pro-abortionists into a frenzy. See how all life is precious, not just the politicians' lives, who ... more
- Julie on Halal certification funding terrorists? I used to shop at a Halal shop selling fruit, veg & meat in Canberra. This changed 2 months ago, when they started ... more
- Tony on Halal certification funding terrorists? Halal certification is one of the biggest con jobs out there at the moment. Think about it! Big companies and little ... more
- Craig on Can you trust a politician's promise? No you can't trust them,the mainstream parties are just 2 gangs that have their ideologies foremost in their minds. What ... more
- Glynn on Can you trust a politician's promise? An incoming government, no matter what promises were made during an election campaign has the authority and responsibility ... more
- Greg O on Can you trust a politician's promise? Politicians are just a product of the people. They want to get elected so in order to have a chance they have to say the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Can you trust a politician's promise? You can trust that dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, that "heavy lifting" big Joe Hockey, as far as you can throw him... more
- STEADY EDDIE... on Eddie Obeid set to face court Steady Eddie reckoned "Jesus told me to do it"? Well done eddie...I wonder whether mystic eddie will be sworn in on the Holy ... more
- Julie on Would you prefer to vote online In Canberra we already have electronic voting for ACT Elections. After allegations of electoral fraud in the last election, ... more
- Cleangirl on SBS want more commercials? SBS and the ABC should not be receiving any taxpayer funding till they stop the Left-wing, Political Correctness and ... more
- Craig on China free trade will raise prices All these "free" trade agreements do not always work in your favour. Going back to the original "Lima"document signed by the ... more
- EVEN MORE LIES... on China free trade will raise prices Wages are rapidly going up in china and imported chinese made goods are rising, already expensive here and millions of our ... more
- Cleangirl on $250m better spent on hospitals? If they can pay players extraordinary amounts of money, they can pay for the upgrade. Tax is for roads, hospitals, public ... more
- Kimber on Sydney brothers off to fight with IS IS are a pathetic disgrace to humanity, all they do is murder other Muslims and abduct and slaughter aid workers who carry ... more
- Robert on Free Trade: will we all benefit So called 'free trade' is a device to allow foreign multinationals to come into a country and consolidate power for the ... more
- Kimber on Qantas goes 70's retro on aircraft Love it, goes to show that some things can go back to the 'good old days'. :) more
- Tony on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Obama going about with his usual dog and pony show to a bunch of gullible morons. Obama is hated in his own country but ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Prime Minister Tony Abbott should of informed the US President Barack Hussein Obama that the planet has been cooling for the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Free Trade: will we all benefit Evidently, a select few at the top of the heap are greatly $benefiting from so called "free trade"? Australia used to be a ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Another nonsense raised by Obama about so called climate change. Evidently, Rudd and/or Gillard have been in his ear at the ... more
Citizens neglected over foreign aid?
Are our aged citizens neglected to assist nations elsewhere? Jason Morrison lon our foreign aid and the senior citizen left for hours at a hospital and told to urinate in the bed because the system was too busy.
We throw money around to be on the UN, but our priorities are right here at home and under our nose.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Sydney's St. Vincents Hospital has launched an investigation into claims an 89-year-old woman was told urinate in her bed without a pan.
The woman was also left on a trolley for six hours in the emergency department at the weekend.
Her daughter has told the ABC, her mother has been left traumatised.
Jason Morrison questions our priorities when at Christmas Island there is food being dumped because there is too much of it at due by dates, yet charities cry out for assistance to help those in need.
Pyes Creek in Castle Hill has been turned red by pollution. Paul Murray with Hornsby Mayor Steve Russell on the cause of the pollution. It's a timely reminder to be wary what we dump down our drains across the city.
@Terence, I do not pretend to be anything, do you want my service numbers from my 6 years in the Navy and 3 in the Army, the only one thing you said right is we are a "leading perfomer" hats off to our men and woman who use inferior equipment why you and your mates pander to people who dislike us intently.Turnbull is a Goldman Sach's stooge and is the last person if I were a Liberal party stooge to be in charge of anything let alone treasury. I am for Australia first,second and third. So have a re-think old mate and cheers Luigi.Craig Sunday 7 October, 2012 - 7:48 PM
@Luigi (now not just without the degrees but the T Cassimitis has disappeared as well, as has any semblance of logic from you), unlike a stooge like you, I don't care about the parties. I only go by issues and I like to expose partisan troll.
You have abused me but not challenged any of my retorts or arguments. So who is the clown here?Terrence Saturday 6 October, 2012 - 9:20 PM
@Craig - a true comment indeed. This Terrence joker is simply a myopic damned front man for the failed, now defunct labor party. Put a monkey up as its leader and clowns like him will vote for it regardless! Hence the abject mess our beloved country is in today!!!Luigi Saturday 6 October, 2012 - 7:16 AM
@Craig, it is easy to say on the web that I am an ex-serviceman so believe me over the facts. What we can see from our posts here is that you are a Lieberal party stooge.
The fact that Australia is the top performing country in the western world is based on what all other countries and international organisations, AND ALL TOP THREE rating agencies in the world. It is hard for a Lieberal stooge to accept that but it happens to be a fact nonetheless.
I am not particularly fond of Wayne Swan. However compared to his alternative on the other side he is head and shoulders above as Treasurer. It could change if only they let Turnbull take over the portfolio instead of the incomptent Hockey.Terrence Friday 5 October, 2012 - 7:49 PM
@Craig, it is easy to pretend you are an ex-serviceman on the web. Your pronouncements betray that you are a Lieberal party stooge. Your "facts" come out of the Jones/Abbott gloomy tales. That Australia is the leading performer among western countries is a fact recognised ALL AROUND THE WORLD, not just by countries and other international organisations but also by all the three major rating agencies.
I don't like Wayne Swan much as a person but as a Treasurer he seems to be a lot better than anyone the other side has been able to produce. Perhaps if they give the treasury portfolio to Turnbull things might change, otherwise the holes will just keep getting bigger for Abbott.Terrence Friday 5 October, 2012 - 10:45 AM
@Terence, you know about the military then ?I am an ex serviceman and my son is currently serving, my facts are right. Our national interests,not very poor,we are one of the wealthiest?Mate you must be taking whatever Wayne Swan is taking.Craig Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 10:16 PM