- Let Australians go fight for ISIL?
- Red flag: anti-terror raids a warning?
- Agenda set for upcoming G20
- Manly's drunk revellers targetted
- Are you a collector or hoarder?
- Raids to stop beheading in Sydney
- Raise in terror level justified?
- Fun police end muck up day?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- adam on Should we ban local ISIS flag sales? Justin, the extract below is from Christian News Minute (CNM) I hope it gives you pause for thought.The ISIS flag consists ... more
- The Devils Advocate on Too apathetic to make a change? Neil really wants to say the number plate is an antiemetic racial slur. He is prevented from saying that because he has ... more
- RAKESH ADUK on Too apathetic to make a change? Garry Linnell talks a lot of sense! Whenever I go overseas and see the beautiful Aussie flag, it immediately takes me back ... more
- mike deegan on Pauline's advice to Jacqui Lambie if the press give Lambie a fair go she may one of the better senators in the 40 years more
- scott on Father's gift to save his son Thanks for these inspiring stories! Not everyone ends up being healthy enough or a good enough match to be able to be a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
- Samuel J on ISIS is 'evil and must be destroyed' @Gretta Frankie - absolutely agree. It was utterly disgusting the videos of these barbaric ISIS MONGRELS slitting throats of ... more
- Barry G on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque They better not wave that flag in my town ,it wont be nice. more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - great comment. And Madame Milne of the equally useless greens party thinks we can resolve all of this ISIS barbaric ... more
- Coasty on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Can anyone please explain to me the reason why Islamic leaders are so silent, so apathetic, so unwilling to stand up in the ... more
- Ben on How to beat the Opal Card system I do not understand why you are trying to encourage even MORE people to use public transport. Trains and busses have been ... more
- The scourge of Terrorism on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Terrorism is always terrorism. It is never acceptable to commit an act of terrorism. It is never acceptable for ANY party to ... more
- Jonathon L Benson LLB on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque I blame this wishy washy government of nsw. They have the power to outlaw this barbaric flag but are scared of their shadows. more
- Craig on US expanding role in Middle East To get to the crux of this matter, it was US support for the so called rebels in Syria that has led to the creation of this ... more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - absolutely correct. Our out of touch governments should legislate to declare the ownership, carriage, sale, flying ... more
- Cleangirl on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction As welcome as a KKK flag. more
Citizens neglected over foreign aid?
Are our aged citizens neglected to assist nations elsewhere? Jason Morrison lon our foreign aid and the senior citizen left for hours at a hospital and told to urinate in the bed because the system was too busy.
We throw money around to be on the UN, but our priorities are right here at home and under our nose.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Sydney's St. Vincents Hospital has launched an investigation into claims an 89-year-old woman was told urinate in her bed without a pan.
The woman was also left on a trolley for six hours in the emergency department at the weekend.
Her daughter has told the ABC, her mother has been left traumatised.
Jason Morrison questions our priorities when at Christmas Island there is food being dumped because there is too much of it at due by dates, yet charities cry out for assistance to help those in need.
Pyes Creek in Castle Hill has been turned red by pollution. Paul Murray with Hornsby Mayor Steve Russell on the cause of the pollution. It's a timely reminder to be wary what we dump down our drains across the city.
@Terence, I do not pretend to be anything, do you want my service numbers from my 6 years in the Navy and 3 in the Army, the only one thing you said right is we are a "leading perfomer" hats off to our men and woman who use inferior equipment why you and your mates pander to people who dislike us intently.Turnbull is a Goldman Sach's stooge and is the last person if I were a Liberal party stooge to be in charge of anything let alone treasury. I am for Australia first,second and third. So have a re-think old mate and cheers Luigi.Craig Sunday 7 October, 2012 - 7:48 PM
@Luigi (now not just without the degrees but the T Cassimitis has disappeared as well, as has any semblance of logic from you), unlike a stooge like you, I don't care about the parties. I only go by issues and I like to expose partisan troll.
You have abused me but not challenged any of my retorts or arguments. So who is the clown here?Terrence Saturday 6 October, 2012 - 9:20 PM
@Craig - a true comment indeed. This Terrence joker is simply a myopic damned front man for the failed, now defunct labor party. Put a monkey up as its leader and clowns like him will vote for it regardless! Hence the abject mess our beloved country is in today!!!Luigi Saturday 6 October, 2012 - 7:16 AM
@Craig, it is easy to say on the web that I am an ex-serviceman so believe me over the facts. What we can see from our posts here is that you are a Lieberal party stooge.
The fact that Australia is the top performing country in the western world is based on what all other countries and international organisations, AND ALL TOP THREE rating agencies in the world. It is hard for a Lieberal stooge to accept that but it happens to be a fact nonetheless.
I am not particularly fond of Wayne Swan. However compared to his alternative on the other side he is head and shoulders above as Treasurer. It could change if only they let Turnbull take over the portfolio instead of the incomptent Hockey.Terrence Friday 5 October, 2012 - 7:49 PM
@Craig, it is easy to pretend you are an ex-serviceman on the web. Your pronouncements betray that you are a Lieberal party stooge. Your "facts" come out of the Jones/Abbott gloomy tales. That Australia is the leading performer among western countries is a fact recognised ALL AROUND THE WORLD, not just by countries and other international organisations but also by all the three major rating agencies.
I don't like Wayne Swan much as a person but as a Treasurer he seems to be a lot better than anyone the other side has been able to produce. Perhaps if they give the treasury portfolio to Turnbull things might change, otherwise the holes will just keep getting bigger for Abbott.Terrence Friday 5 October, 2012 - 10:45 AM
@Terence, you know about the military then ?I am an ex serviceman and my son is currently serving, my facts are right. Our national interests,not very poor,we are one of the wealthiest?Mate you must be taking whatever Wayne Swan is taking.Craig Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 10:16 PM