- Blue Poles: Gough's art legacy
- Angela's Pics: Your Spring Garden
- Walking again: the stem cell miracle
- Equip police with video cameras
- Truck crash caught on dash cam
- Aussie jihadist signs death warrant?
- Balibo 5 investigation dropped
- Skipping breakfast weight loss key?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on The Whisper: where burqa ban began France saw fit to ban the burqa but "sorry" Australia did not? more
- Raumann Gagnon on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A great leader , a warm friend . Always honest in what he did and said . Faithful to his beliefs and ideas . He shall be ... more
- REALISTIC on Drivers not tested for cocaine use? Well that explains all of the constant madness and road rage etc going on in our streets...so what are our invisible 'police ... more
- CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Fight continues to keep Baghdad We really should be evacuating the horribly persecuted christians and leaving the muslims to fight it out, like they have ... more
- THE WEATHER on Perfect storm strikes across Sydney Well its soaking wet and freezing cold, could it be man 'made global warming' in disguise? Without the big dry and the ... more
- Cleangirl on Apologise to a culture of complaint Apologise because someone may choose to take offence ? more
- Join the Q Society on Apologise to a culture of complaint Non offensive T Shirt should have the same wording but with the Islamic State Flag! more
- Patriot on Apologise to a culture of complaint Slick and pretentious Woolworths obviously lack charisma and they lack credibility too. Woolworths will lose even more ... more
- Tanya on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets What a lot of utter BS, When the Greens don't like something you know its OK. When has the truth become "Totally ... more
- WHAT POLICE? on Sydney violence a generation thing? Excuses, excuses! Amazingly even with record police numbers, it is a struggle to find our invisible police force i.e. huge ... more
Citizens neglected over foreign aid?
Are our aged citizens neglected to assist nations elsewhere? Jason Morrison lon our foreign aid and the senior citizen left for hours at a hospital and told to urinate in the bed because the system was too busy.
We throw money around to be on the UN, but our priorities are right here at home and under our nose.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Sydney's St. Vincents Hospital has launched an investigation into claims an 89-year-old woman was told urinate in her bed without a pan.
The woman was also left on a trolley for six hours in the emergency department at the weekend.
Her daughter has told the ABC, her mother has been left traumatised.
Jason Morrison questions our priorities when at Christmas Island there is food being dumped because there is too much of it at due by dates, yet charities cry out for assistance to help those in need.
Pyes Creek in Castle Hill has been turned red by pollution. Paul Murray with Hornsby Mayor Steve Russell on the cause of the pollution. It's a timely reminder to be wary what we dump down our drains across the city.
@Terence, I do not pretend to be anything, do you want my service numbers from my 6 years in the Navy and 3 in the Army, the only one thing you said right is we are a "leading perfomer" hats off to our men and woman who use inferior equipment why you and your mates pander to people who dislike us intently.Turnbull is a Goldman Sach's stooge and is the last person if I were a Liberal party stooge to be in charge of anything let alone treasury. I am for Australia first,second and third. So have a re-think old mate and cheers Luigi.Craig Sunday 7 October, 2012 - 7:48 PM
@Luigi (now not just without the degrees but the T Cassimitis has disappeared as well, as has any semblance of logic from you), unlike a stooge like you, I don't care about the parties. I only go by issues and I like to expose partisan troll.
You have abused me but not challenged any of my retorts or arguments. So who is the clown here?Terrence Saturday 6 October, 2012 - 9:20 PM
@Craig - a true comment indeed. This Terrence joker is simply a myopic damned front man for the failed, now defunct labor party. Put a monkey up as its leader and clowns like him will vote for it regardless! Hence the abject mess our beloved country is in today!!!Luigi Saturday 6 October, 2012 - 7:16 AM
@Craig, it is easy to say on the web that I am an ex-serviceman so believe me over the facts. What we can see from our posts here is that you are a Lieberal party stooge.
The fact that Australia is the top performing country in the western world is based on what all other countries and international organisations, AND ALL TOP THREE rating agencies in the world. It is hard for a Lieberal stooge to accept that but it happens to be a fact nonetheless.
I am not particularly fond of Wayne Swan. However compared to his alternative on the other side he is head and shoulders above as Treasurer. It could change if only they let Turnbull take over the portfolio instead of the incomptent Hockey.Terrence Friday 5 October, 2012 - 7:49 PM
@Craig, it is easy to pretend you are an ex-serviceman on the web. Your pronouncements betray that you are a Lieberal party stooge. Your "facts" come out of the Jones/Abbott gloomy tales. That Australia is the leading performer among western countries is a fact recognised ALL AROUND THE WORLD, not just by countries and other international organisations but also by all the three major rating agencies.
I don't like Wayne Swan much as a person but as a Treasurer he seems to be a lot better than anyone the other side has been able to produce. Perhaps if they give the treasury portfolio to Turnbull things might change, otherwise the holes will just keep getting bigger for Abbott.Terrence Friday 5 October, 2012 - 10:45 AM
@Terence, you know about the military then ?I am an ex serviceman and my son is currently serving, my facts are right. Our national interests,not very poor,we are one of the wealthiest?Mate you must be taking whatever Wayne Swan is taking.Craig Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 10:16 PM