- PM discusses the issues on 2UE
- What to call the new CBD sculpture?
- David Suchet: The Last Confession
- Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD
- $1 milk sending our farmers broke
- Work for Dole rules far too strict?
- No place to top up Opal cards?
- Fighting stops MH17 recovery
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Mike on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD LooksÂ like Clover Moores brain and just as empty more
- James W on Work for the dole doesn't work Abetz tells Brisbane that a face to face meeting with an enployer is the proper way to apply for a job. 40 meetings a month ... more
- Paul Barnham on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD What a waste of money. I think it has a touch of the "Emperors new clothes" more
- Sean on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD Giant Tapeworm!Inject it into all the clowns at the council who decided to block up the streets with this ridiculous, ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Work for the dole doesn't work From what I can see, so called "volunteers" aka "work for the dole" in charities like Vinnies, Salvos, Smith Family etc is ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Work for Dole rules far too strict? Evidently all of these so called "free trade agreements" have decimated our job market. The days are long gone where you ... more
- Tony on Work for the dole doesn't work Of course work for the dole will not work for those who don't want to work! more
- Greg O on PM Abbott: struggling for respect? This is the type of poll result that you get when far too many people think the qualities of a good Prime Minister are ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on PM Abbott: struggling for respect? Thank God for Tony Abbott. Imagine if Rudd the Dudd was still prime minister - he would be ringing Putin the Thug and ... more
- Keith A Tudor on PM polls are on the slide? Well said Sam and Tony! It is this breed of dole bludgers and others that want to live on government handouts fostered by ... more
- Tony on PM Abbott: struggling for respect? The only thing we can be assured of is that Rudd or Gillard were still in the hotseat, headless chooks would be handling the ... more
- Tony on Asylum seekers heading to mainland The traitorous illegal and economic chasing advocates and their equally foul legal soliciting brethren should open up their ... more
- COUNTRY SHOPPERS GALORE on Asylum seekers heading to mainland Asylum seekers or queue jumpers, economic country shoppers? We absolutely must protect our borders and nation's sovereignty. ... more
- NO GOD NO ATHEISTS... on Near death experiences all vivid What about the many saintly people who pass away and their bodies miraculously remain incorrupt, even after 100's of years. ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on PM Abbott: struggling for respect? Well just look at the flip side, so perhaps we prefer silly willy to be the Prime Minister... more
- Samuel J on PM polls are on the slide? I believe these so called 'polls' are conducted in die-hard labor party electrotes hence the skewed outcome or abject lies. ... more
- Tony on PM polls are on the slide? It is obvious that the vast majority of Australians prefer wishy washy, cash giverway, leftist green brain dead governments, ... more
- PRO LIFE... on Time for serious debate on euthanasia I am not sure about euthanasia, especially with so many devious, agenda driven people around? Wanting to hurry up things! I ... more
- Jan McTiernan on Time for serious debate on euthanasia If someone wants to die it should be with their own hand. Asking someone else to take your life is selfish. Helping someone ... more
- JULIAR... on Earth missed catastrophe by a week Could this be the very beginning of Julia's anthropogenic global warming...quick, hurry up Tony, bring back the carbon tax. more
Citizens neglected over foreign aid?
Are our aged citizens neglected to assist nations elsewhere? Jason Morrison lon our foreign aid and the senior citizen left for hours at a hospital and told to urinate in the bed because the system was too busy.
We throw money around to be on the UN, but our priorities are right here at home and under our nose.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Sydney's St. Vincents Hospital has launched an investigation into claims an 89-year-old woman was told urinate in her bed without a pan.
The woman was also left on a trolley for six hours in the emergency department at the weekend.
Her daughter has told the ABC, her mother has been left traumatised.
Jason Morrison questions our priorities when at Christmas Island there is food being dumped because there is too much of it at due by dates, yet charities cry out for assistance to help those in need.
Pyes Creek in Castle Hill has been turned red by pollution. Paul Murray with Hornsby Mayor Steve Russell on the cause of the pollution. It's a timely reminder to be wary what we dump down our drains across the city.
@Terence, I do not pretend to be anything, do you want my service numbers from my 6 years in the Navy and 3 in the Army, the only one thing you said right is we are a "leading perfomer" hats off to our men and woman who use inferior equipment why you and your mates pander to people who dislike us intently.Turnbull is a Goldman Sach's stooge and is the last person if I were a Liberal party stooge to be in charge of anything let alone treasury. I am for Australia first,second and third. So have a re-think old mate and cheers Luigi.Craig Sunday 7 October, 2012 - 7:48 PM
@Luigi (now not just without the degrees but the T Cassimitis has disappeared as well, as has any semblance of logic from you), unlike a stooge like you, I don't care about the parties. I only go by issues and I like to expose partisan troll.
You have abused me but not challenged any of my retorts or arguments. So who is the clown here?Terrence Saturday 6 October, 2012 - 9:20 PM
@Craig - a true comment indeed. This Terrence joker is simply a myopic damned front man for the failed, now defunct labor party. Put a monkey up as its leader and clowns like him will vote for it regardless! Hence the abject mess our beloved country is in today!!!Luigi Saturday 6 October, 2012 - 7:16 AM
@Craig, it is easy to say on the web that I am an ex-serviceman so believe me over the facts. What we can see from our posts here is that you are a Lieberal party stooge.
The fact that Australia is the top performing country in the western world is based on what all other countries and international organisations, AND ALL TOP THREE rating agencies in the world. It is hard for a Lieberal stooge to accept that but it happens to be a fact nonetheless.
I am not particularly fond of Wayne Swan. However compared to his alternative on the other side he is head and shoulders above as Treasurer. It could change if only they let Turnbull take over the portfolio instead of the incomptent Hockey.Terrence Friday 5 October, 2012 - 7:49 PM
@Craig, it is easy to pretend you are an ex-serviceman on the web. Your pronouncements betray that you are a Lieberal party stooge. Your "facts" come out of the Jones/Abbott gloomy tales. That Australia is the leading performer among western countries is a fact recognised ALL AROUND THE WORLD, not just by countries and other international organisations but also by all the three major rating agencies.
I don't like Wayne Swan much as a person but as a Treasurer he seems to be a lot better than anyone the other side has been able to produce. Perhaps if they give the treasury portfolio to Turnbull things might change, otherwise the holes will just keep getting bigger for Abbott.Terrence Friday 5 October, 2012 - 10:45 AM
@Terence, you know about the military then ?I am an ex serviceman and my son is currently serving, my facts are right. Our national interests,not very poor,we are one of the wealthiest?Mate you must be taking whatever Wayne Swan is taking.Craig Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 10:16 PM