- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
Class warfare: Labor take on billionaires?
Tim Shaw speaks with shareholder activist Stephen Mayne about whether Treasurer Wayne Swan hates rich Aussies and the power they wield. Also, will Bob Carr will be a successful and effective Foreign Minister?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
What gets me is that 60% of the coal profits are shipped over seas, plus 100% of our minerals will be gone in 80-100yrs at the current rate of extraction, plus China owns a lot of the mines to start with, so they are getting minerals at cost and remove the middleman. I would like to see all mines to 100% Australian government owned, 100% of profits soaked back into infrastructure, Like in Japan where they made a Airport Island in the ocean, Something like that we could use in Sydney harbor, and forget about moving the second terminal 25-50km away, really how much carbon will be produced by drivers being sent 25-50 away from where they need to be!
Jeffjeff Thursday 8 March, 2012 - 10:08 AM
Thats it Labor, pick a fight with an easy target and we`ll love you, sorry, you need to hit somewhere that builds up Australia not keep tearing us down. How many Billions are you and the Greens wasting every day.John Sydney Wednesday 7 March, 2012 - 9:25 PM
The billionaires saved us from the GFC ? gee Remo what are you smoking share it around sonPeter Wednesday 7 March, 2012 - 12:09 PM
Is Wayne Swan kidding ? Whats he think of Kev`s partner Ms Rein making all that money from the previous fed. govt. with her employment companies, last I heard she took $167mill from taxpayers in profit getting jobs for people, now thats a rort that needs looking into Mr Swan.John A Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 10:17 PM
Swan is really a goose!! The "billionaires" saved Australia from the GFC. Certainly not that stupid idiot Swan. Labor's counter-productive swooning swan. He needs to unreservedly apologize for his silly unprofessional outbursts. Resign and get a job in Woolies packing shelves, sweeping the floor at nights.Remo Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 7:14 PM
This so called joker, Wayne Swan has been elsewhere correctly awarded the mantle of Australia's most useless double speak Dill. Never had a real job or responsibilities - just a grovelling mouthpiece for the most useless, rotten, failed labor party.Justin J Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 6:36 PM