- Jacob Borg wins the Citroen DS3
- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O'Farrell the man
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Class warfare: Labor take on billionaires?
Tim Shaw speaks with shareholder activist Stephen Mayne about whether Treasurer Wayne Swan hates rich Aussies and the power they wield. Also, will Bob Carr will be a successful and effective Foreign Minister?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
What gets me is that 60% of the coal profits are shipped over seas, plus 100% of our minerals will be gone in 80-100yrs at the current rate of extraction, plus China owns a lot of the mines to start with, so they are getting minerals at cost and remove the middleman. I would like to see all mines to 100% Australian government owned, 100% of profits soaked back into infrastructure, Like in Japan where they made a Airport Island in the ocean, Something like that we could use in Sydney harbor, and forget about moving the second terminal 25-50km away, really how much carbon will be produced by drivers being sent 25-50 away from where they need to be!
Jeffjeff Thursday 8 March, 2012 - 10:08 AM
Thats it Labor, pick a fight with an easy target and we`ll love you, sorry, you need to hit somewhere that builds up Australia not keep tearing us down. How many Billions are you and the Greens wasting every day.John Sydney Wednesday 7 March, 2012 - 9:25 PM
The billionaires saved us from the GFC ? gee Remo what are you smoking share it around sonPeter Wednesday 7 March, 2012 - 12:09 PM
Is Wayne Swan kidding ? Whats he think of Kev`s partner Ms Rein making all that money from the previous fed. govt. with her employment companies, last I heard she took $167mill from taxpayers in profit getting jobs for people, now thats a rort that needs looking into Mr Swan.John A Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 10:17 PM
Swan is really a goose!! The "billionaires" saved Australia from the GFC. Certainly not that stupid idiot Swan. Labor's counter-productive swooning swan. He needs to unreservedly apologize for his silly unprofessional outbursts. Resign and get a job in Woolies packing shelves, sweeping the floor at nights.Remo Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 7:14 PM
This so called joker, Wayne Swan has been elsewhere correctly awarded the mantle of Australia's most useless double speak Dill. Never had a real job or responsibilities - just a grovelling mouthpiece for the most useless, rotten, failed labor party.Justin J Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 6:36 PM