- Why do we have tongue twisters?
- Health system needs a checkup?
- Malcolm Fraser on Nelson Mandela
- Mandela was a giant, and a man!
- Nelson Mandela changed the era
- Sydney 500: Mark Skaife on 2UE
- Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela
- Would you pay $580 for the Stones?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- ricky on Malcolm Fraser on Nelson Mandela When he was in prison i protested outside south africa house in London.GREAT MAN.All politicians should learn from him.RIP ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Lingerie football: is it sexist? I may become a convert to league if my wife lets me!I'm not into watching men play with each other. more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? @ ahmed, are you are part of the misinformation society, haven't you been listening to the court reports on the radio about ... more
- ahmed on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? Most bikie gangs are made up of anglo saxons, yet we dont say European Bikie gangs.Not sure if this geographical ... more
- ahmed on Crime in Sydney funding jihadists? No doubt there is a link.However dont use that as an excuse to demonize lebanese Aussies like some people do ... more
- Jester4212 on Lingerie football: is it sexist? Saying that it's sexist is like saying that bikinis are sexist. What a load of rubbish!Think of it as a group of women ... more
- Stephen Jago on Lingerie football: is it sexist? No it is not sexist. They do play hard and my 16 year old son loves watching it lol. :-) more
- Keith A Tudor on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? I trust Mr Abbott will set up a high powered public inquiry with a view to abolishing the hopeless CSIRO and creation of a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? What no mention of the Middle Eastern Crime Squad? more
- Jonathon L Benson on ICAC: Chris Hartcher quits energy This, in my professional view, is the beginning of the end of the utterly hopeless O'Farrell government in NSW. Just ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? @Lis posting here - you are absolutely correct. I clearly recall a joker in the 1990's who was knocked back for entry into ... more
- Samuel J on Backflip on backflip over Gonski? @Craig - absolutely correct. The abject, disgraceful rotten mess that Gillard and Rudd the Dudd left the new Coalition ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? This reported outcome says a lot in regard to policies and practice pertaining to teacher selection, education, training and ... more
- James W on Aussie students are falling behind? A child's most important teacher/s are it's parents. more
- Jester4212 on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? @Bikinis. Riding against the traffic is without a doubt the worst idea and will definitely contribute to more fatalities. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? Another fine mess Australian kids are in! more
- Liz on Aussie students are falling behind? Our sub-standard teaching workforce is damaging the future of this country. A large number of teachers are inarticulate, ... more
- Amy on Aussie students are falling behind? If the teacher can not use a red pen to mark their work because it is too confrontational and they can never be FAILED and ... more
- Peter on Aussie students are falling behind? Doesn't matter how much money you throw at the education system! The student will only be as good as the teacher,teaching ... more
- Jester4212 on Handbook for men on women? This book sounds disgustingly stereotypical for both sexes. I really don't think this lady has a clue. more
Clear out of old cigarette stock?
It is illegal to sell cigarettes without plain packaging from this weekend. Jason Morrison says it is stupid policy with old stock to be sold by weekend or it gets thrown out. Small business wears the costs.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Sexist name-calling has taken Federal Politics to a new low. A federal Labor MP has sparked renewed debate about sexism in politics, after calling Deputy Opposition leader Julie Bishop a "narcissistic bimbo".
Housing in Sydney is now the most affordable it's been in a decade. Two Murrays reveal how the RBA is tipped to cut rates twice, in the coming months. Is it time for first-time homebuyers to enter the market?
Green packs, red packs, black packs, purple packs, pink packs, baby shit yellow packs, whats the difference?? People will still be buying cigs regardless. These stupid idiots, Labor morons, undoubtably do not know what they are doing. Just bloody BAN POISONOUS CIGS altogether, how easy and effective is that...juliarrr Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 10:11 PM
Another stupid Nicola Roxon Laborparty /greens/turncoats piece of legislation. What should have occurred was a sunset clause or phasing in of the new policy. Simply put for old stock to sold off first after which the plain green packets with the same sickening photos on them can then be introduced.Luigi T Cassimatis B.Ec Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 2:03 PM
How stupid are these lawmakers here in Aussie. Honestly, it isn't rocket science to know that something like this must be phased in gradually.Ben Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 11:45 AM
Business owners would have had to have had their heads up their backsides if they were unaware that cigarettes NOT in plain packaging CAN NOT be sold from December onward. Jason is obviously unaware the stock control is any everyday activity in business. Many products have 'best by dates' and 'use by dates', and this is no different.James W Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 9:12 AM