- Phillip Hughes: Greg Matthews Tribute
- Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute!
- AIRA gossip from Richard Wilkins
- Council protest ships at White Bay
- Cowan appeals Morcombe confession
- Shorten plays co-payment all wrong?
- Phil Hughes: Ambo response queires
- Blacktown councilors going soft?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- kathleen, richard, ryan & blake on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! We have followed your journey and with sadness, we along with your family and friends mourn the loss of a talented player ... more
- Colin on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! A very very sad day for the world of cricket. So sorry for Phillip Hughes and his family. RIP PhilSpare a thought for Sean ... more
- sada siwan on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! have not met him, but there are some cricketers whom I just like and Phil is one of them. may god be with you and rest in ... more
- Trevor Lord on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened as an ex East St resident. Knew his mum casually at Macksville RSL.his uncle cut my 90 year old parents ... more
- Ross & Sylvia Tollow on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! We express our deepest sympathy to all the Hughes family, may your son and brother rest in peace. Our thoughts are also with ... more
- Tejas on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My best wishes to the family. He passed playing the game he loved. He reminds us how precious life is. Please let his death ... more
- Sylvia Krupenin & Nina Ersh on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phillip Hughes,Deepest condolences to his family, friends and his team mates. My prayers and thoughts are with you at ... more
- YESHUA.. on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! God have mercy on Phil's soul, merciful Jesus have mercy on Phil and I hope and pray that Phil is in the Book of ... more
- Muhammad Sheraz on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened to hear about PHIL Hughes passes away, don't have words to say, it left me in tears , my sympathy and ... more
- edmund hunt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I;am just gutted for his family and the whole cricket community which is a massive part of aust sport- he walked my son ... more
- Matt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Phillip was a great player. An all round good bloke. He will be missed. Rest In Peace mate. more
- Robyn Hanna on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I was at the Sydney Cricket Ground in the M.A Noble stand as was his Mum and Dad taking the video of the 100 runs that he ... more
- sangamesha on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Philip Hughes RIP,I am so sad. more
- Will on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phil HughesIf the first test still goes ahead Phil Hughes should still be named and Australia should take the field with ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on $7 co-payment fee abandoned? That dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, "heavy lifting" U.N. 's big Joe Hockey and Mathias Corman are self-serving ... more
- Kylie Kelly on Baby found in Quakers Hill drain This will put the pro-abortionists into a frenzy. See how all life is precious, not just the politicians' lives, who ... more
- Julie on Halal certification funding terrorists? I used to shop at a Halal shop selling fruit, veg & meat in Canberra. This changed 2 months ago, when they started ... more
- Tony on Halal certification funding terrorists? Halal certification is one of the biggest con jobs out there at the moment. Think about it! Big companies and little ... more
- Craig on Can you trust a politician's promise? No you can't trust them,the mainstream parties are just 2 gangs that have their ideologies foremost in their minds. What ... more
- Glynn on Can you trust a politician's promise? An incoming government, no matter what promises were made during an election campaign has the authority and responsibility ... more
Clear out of old cigarette stock?
It is illegal to sell cigarettes without plain packaging from this weekend. Jason Morrison says it is stupid policy with old stock to be sold by weekend or it gets thrown out. Small business wears the costs.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Sexist name-calling has taken Federal Politics to a new low. A federal Labor MP has sparked renewed debate about sexism in politics, after calling Deputy Opposition leader Julie Bishop a "narcissistic bimbo".
Housing in Sydney is now the most affordable it's been in a decade. Two Murrays reveal how the RBA is tipped to cut rates twice, in the coming months. Is it time for first-time homebuyers to enter the market?
Green packs, red packs, black packs, purple packs, pink packs, baby shit yellow packs, whats the difference?? People will still be buying cigs regardless. These stupid idiots, Labor morons, undoubtably do not know what they are doing. Just bloody BAN POISONOUS CIGS altogether, how easy and effective is that...juliarrr Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 10:11 PM
Another stupid Nicola Roxon Laborparty /greens/turncoats piece of legislation. What should have occurred was a sunset clause or phasing in of the new policy. Simply put for old stock to sold off first after which the plain green packets with the same sickening photos on them can then be introduced.Luigi T Cassimatis B.Ec Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 2:03 PM
How stupid are these lawmakers here in Aussie. Honestly, it isn't rocket science to know that something like this must be phased in gradually.Ben Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 11:45 AM
Business owners would have had to have had their heads up their backsides if they were unaware that cigarettes NOT in plain packaging CAN NOT be sold from December onward. Jason is obviously unaware the stock control is any everyday activity in business. Many products have 'best by dates' and 'use by dates', and this is no different.James W Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 9:12 AM