- GST future looms at election?
- Students using performance drugs?
- Tony Abbott's Budget 2013 reply
- The Stir: Alien or a deformed child?
- Sydney rail timetable changes ahead
- Help 'Save Our Sons'
- 2UE at Matthew Pearce Public School
- Lee Kernaghan: Flying with the King
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Robert on Packer picks Barangaroo design It looks frail, theres no sense of permanence and its a bit poofy. Basically, it looks crap. more
- CARMEN on Asylum seeker cost out of control? I fully agree with Bikinis not Burkas SOLUTION to this very unwelcome problem....IT MUST BE STOPPED AT ANY ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Thomson to contest as independent Mentored friend and confidant of JuLia Gillard and now a so called Independent Craig Thomson is loaded with "Labor values" ... more
- Sandra M on Thomson to contest as independent He's as good as a dozen damned vacancies this joker. I trust the court hearing of the long line of charges is not delayed ... more
- Mick on Pro-Palestinian rally & traffic gridlock I have to say Paul. You made yourself look ignorant by not even letting this bloke explain. I agree with what he said and ... more
- Peter on Labor handouts uncovered in Budget It's been found, everybody knows what it is going to be used for, Simple - Quarantine it till after the election. more
- Peter on Asylum seeker cost out of control? This subject will still be on the agenda for the foreseeable future until we get somebody with the BALLS to say enough is ... more
- paulo on Pro-Palestinian rally & traffic gridlock Israel has broken more UN resolutions than any other!The USA always vetos anything against Israel.So we should all be on the ... more
- Robert on Asylum seeker cost out of control? This problem lies squarely at the feet of the labour goons and their anti-Australian agenda. If they love 'asylum seekers' ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on 5G: download a movie in a second Faster on fiber optic and no distance restrictions and no peak volume problems! more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Is Australia a fair country? The Federal Government is unfair to us fair dinkum Aussies! Muslim Colonits first Aussies last! more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Asylum seeker cost out of control? Easy solution build a Refugee camp in the middle of Western Australia, provide food, water, tents and long drops, (the same ... more
- Terrence on Pro-Palestinian rally & traffic gridlock 70 years after Palestinians were so cruelly uprooted and dispossessed from their lands to create a country for the Zionists ... more
- Terrence on Asylum seeker cost out of control? Well, you have been saying these things for months now until you have exhausted all the superlatives. The only thing you ... more
- lyndal on Palmer party: is he really serious? He is such a goose, he tried to bribe the LNP and couldnt, so he picked up his bat and ball and went mad more
- Robert on Who are Sydney's worst drivers? Part of Sydney already on its way to third world status. No surprises there. Once again thanks for nothing to all the idiots ... more
- Egon on Abbott on 2UE as Gillard legislates Don't worry the tears she is showing are only crocodile tears and are part of the ceremony more
- Keith A Tudor on Abbott on 2UE as Gillard legislates Another well performed deceitful act Jul-liar Eileen Gillard. And don't feel any sympathy for yourself you damned fool ... more
- jim on Abbott on 2UE as Gillard legislates GILLARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!The two are incompatable more
- Franco on Palmer party: is he really serious? Morrison is worried Palmer may eat into Abutt's big business support base. more
Climate change: Got an open mind?
Climate Change Commissioner Tim Flannery joins climate change skeptic Michael Smith who quizzes his recent claims we'll be running out of water, and if he has an open mind should global warming be proved incorrect.
Michael Smith gets the academic side of the climate change argument with Professor of atmospheric sciences Richard Lindzen – Listen to the Interview Here
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Climate change 'science' and predictions are dreamed up, driven and perpetuated by pessimists.
There is no 'real science' in the argument for climate change. What a crock !Leigh Thursday 24 February, 2011 - 9:19 PM
Oh this will be fun, you thought the GDC was good from wall st debt bubble...wait until the carbon bubble. Money to be made and plenty to be lostGreg Thursday 24 February, 2011 - 7:06 PM
Tim is a liar....only simpletons believe that climate change caused by man is real.Leigh Thursday 24 February, 2011 - 6:01 PM
NO CARBON TAXl zanetti Thursday 24 February, 2011 - 4:17 PM
Tim Flannery has been predicting for YEARS climate that never happened nor came close.
His method is to use fear then offer the fix, it is a proven method, it works on people who like to be led and are too lazy to search for the truth.Albert Thursday 24 February, 2011 - 3:40 PM
Flannery claim re the power system being too old to bother fixing?
well isnt it odd that the wind and solar would be USING those same lines to transfer to?
the fact we sold Taxpayer purchased sytems to Private for Profit! OS based corps never gets a mention does it?
they want profit and therefore arent maintaining, at their expense, the contract expires and they go, leaving us with the repair bill, later. whe states owned all profit came back to be used to keep it in repair and expand it. and we profited from our payments to our system. the IS corps also have some sweet off shore tax methods too. we lose again.
Flannery will not accept any science but the agw side.and the IPCC have been well exposed for serious errors. its a UN political effort. look up Agenda 21 and see why Aus is being ruled taxed deprived of water and land rights. it stinks!Laurel Wednesday 16 February, 2011 - 11:22 PM