- Danes to celebrate Opera House 40th
- Sydney bus stop basher on parole
- Melissa Doyle to leave Sunrise
- Chaos: Latham on a return to Rudd
- James Gandolfini dead at 51
- Street names that bring a giggle
- 2nd Sydney airport Badgery's Creek?
- Young boys boxing, at 11?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- CARMEN on Let down by the justice system? Yusuf...PLEASE STOP ACTING LIKE AN IDIOT....Sharia Law ONLY BELONGS TO THE MUSLIMS AND HAS NO PLACE WHATSOEVER IN ... more
- CARMEN on Chaos: Latham on a return to Rudd In this instance, I wholeheartedly AGREE WITH MARK LATHAM...After all that was said by his fellow colleagues at the time of ... more
- Kimber on Benefit cards for dole recipients? Yes, absolutely, definitely, no question, if these people are willing to rely on the taxpayer funding their existence then ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Young boys boxing, at 11? Obviously looking for trouble, copping direct hard hits to the head is clearly not healthy and very dangerous. There would ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Benefit cards for dole recipients? This is absolutely essential, it is plainly common sense! Why has it not already been done?? What have all the movers & ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on James Gandolfini dead at 51 Only 51, that is a bit sobering! I wonder whether it was all worth it? Death comes like a thief in the night! There is ... more
- Peter on Benefit cards for dole recipients? Looking at the dregs of humanity that were against any type of card on ACA last night gives more credence to it being ... more
- yusuf on Let down by the justice system? Surprise surprise, Carmen is opting for Shariah law.Sorry Carmen you cant have it both ways.It is really sad how our so ... more
- Peter on 2nd Sydney airport Badgery's Creek? Get over it, we have a very good airport that is under utilised and all that stopping it being used to its fullest potential ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Street names that bring a giggle Paul, sadly under the racist phobic, Labor government! We have become a very stupid, divided nation! No longer a smart ... more
- Elizabeth Passaro on Let down by the justice system? Bring back the death sentance. For all rapists, serial murderers & child sex affenders. I've always said. The law is only ... more
- CARMEN on Why are Catholic schools booming? Terence....More spew is pouring out of your mouth....You hopeless "NINCOMPOOPS"...A MAN WHO HOLDS ZERO PRINCIPLES...Perhaps ... more
- CARMEN on Benefit cards for dole recipients? ABSOLUTELY A BIG YES.....Dole recipients should only be getting the taxpayer funded monies FOR A SHORT TIME.....Every effort ... more
- CARMEN on Let down by the justice system? Capital punishment should be re-introduced.....NOBODY SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE ANOTHER HUMAN BEING'S LIFE AWAY UNDER ... more
- Zoran Grujic on Police set higher fine quotas? When will premier start to fix our hospitals what he promised before election more
- Angela Coombes on Police set higher fine quotas? @Jeff posting here I fully agree. O'Farrell and Co are a big deceitful let down of those of us who voted for Liberals. He is ... more
- Samuel J Kyrikos on Police set higher fine quotas? I agree abortionTruth. What is needed is more unmarked police cars to reign in those dangerous mugs tear arsing around in ... more
- The Real Problem on Police set higher fine quotas? There is nearly always a solution to every problem. Provided we dont allow the problem to grow to the point where it ... more
- James W on Let down by the justice system? Jill, her family and friends were let down by the Justice System well before sentencing. The lesson here is to look out for ... more
- Terrence on Time to lift drinking age to 21? The right-wing loonies consider prohibition, intolerance of crime, and harsh punishments as behaviour associated with ... more
Coal seam gas plan near our water?
Has the Premier broken his pre-election promise? 16 coal seam gas wells will be drilled in and around Sydney drinking water catchment areas. Luke Bona reveals the risks to our supply of clean water.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Joe Hockey says the Government appears to be preparing to scrap its promise to bring the budget back to surplus this financial year. He chats with Stuart Bocking about leaks released designed to lighten the blow.
It reveals that there is a serious risk for our clean water supply.I hope Premier will fulfill their promises.End of lease cleaning Sydney Monday 31 December, 2012 - 5:42 PM
The only advise Hazzard and the government are taking are the one's bought and paid for by the Mining and CSG industry. A independent report would properly show a very different take on the matter, but independent reports never see the light of day!Peter Monday 17 December, 2012 - 9:08 AM
The risk factor is huge with this industry, Brad Hazzard and co are trying to sell mining in our water supplies and our food bowls on the scientific advice of mining companies.
Our children will inherit gas fields to live in, up here in the Northern Rivers we have been told drinking the waste water could be an option to dispose of it after its been treated, cheers.FarNorthNSW Sunday 16 December, 2012 - 3:51 PM
I create a comment each time I like a post on a blog or I
have something to contribute to the discussion.
Usually it's caused by the sincerness communicated in the post I browsed. And on this article Coal seam gas plan near our water?. I was excited enough to drop a leave a responsea response ;) I do have 2 questions for you if you do not mind. Could it be just me or does it seem like some of the remarks come across like left by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting at additional online sites, I'd like to keep up with you.
Could you make a list all of all your shared pages like your twitter feed,
Facebook page or linkedin profile?geld verdienen mit 15 Saturday 15 December, 2012 - 12:31 AM
Apex Energy are looking to explore for CSG in Sydney's drinking water catchments. They say they will be able to supply Sydney with 30% of its gas needs. Should we be doing this where we get 100% of our drinking water?Tony Friday 14 December, 2012 - 10:38 PM
O'Farrell's main problem, apart from his personal cow-towing and abject indecision, is he is being advised by the same disgraced, incompetent bureaucrats that advised Carr and his long line of replacement 'Premiers' over the past 16 years. A band of knuckleheads indeed.Rakesh Aduk Friday 14 December, 2012 - 4:25 PM