- Ian Roberts: the effects of concussion
- Search for mystery flight MH370
- Mark Bosnich on his career at the net
- Hotseat: OK to profit off WWI?
- Aussies to zap space junk with lasers?
- Vivid Sydney set to be biggest yet!
- Making TV soapies in a war zone?
- Buy local: vote with your wallet
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- David Hoffman on Is terrorism behind missing plane? I am looking at this event through the lens of being a lifelong student of human behaviour. I know enough to believe that, ... more
- Gary on Too late to stop climate change now? I simply let the facts talk to me and as Garry Linnell stated it was warmer 27 years ago. So where is the evidence of ... more
- helen on Scrap the My School website? Hello Angela, have just read Peter 'Fitz' remarks re your morning show. Agree! you are a delight to tune into each ... more
- David T. on Do we still need a Women's Day? In my experience, every day is Women's Day. more
- David T. on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? How "bloody" stupid. Government, stay out of our lives. more
- David T. on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali Break another country's laws and you can expect to be treated according to their law. I have no sympathy for thede ... more
- Rod M on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali To me it seems very clear why journos are being booted out of Bali. Their courts expect people to abide by the spirit and ... more
- Mary on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? What a waste of the tax payers money, why not give it to hospitals... they need it more. more
- Kimber on Scrap the My School website? Well said @Coasty!!! :) more
- Kimber on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? OMG, pay people to lose weight, pay people to quit smoking, now this.From the time kids can eat solid food fruit and ... more
- Jester4212 on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? Why why why must the govenrment become involved?! Even for parents to pay their children to do this is unbelieveable. They ... more
- Coasty on Scrap the My School website? Ridiculous. I'm now finding the teaching industry has gotten hysterical & political. The My Schools website was one of the ... more
- Jester4212 on A pizza stuffed with cheeseburgers? I can't believe what I'm watching. Disgusting. more
- William Coleman on Drugs & alcohol affecting our schools The classroom today is yesterdays psychiatric ward. more
- William Coleman on Chinese buying up Sydney housing? So the big money comes to oz and home prices soar .Meanwhile we buy products from Asian countries because it is so cheap due ... more
- Jester4212 on Should we pay people to lose weight? Cold hard cash is a complete cop-out, just like the baby bonus. I'm all for wanting to help these people out. But have ... more
- Greg O on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Of course Kevin will stop the war and I have no doubt he will also help the Russians tackle global warming by putting pink ... more
- Coasty on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia No-one minds backpackers. They're great. I was one & I want my kids to do it. The problem here, is one that's all too ... more
- Cleangirl on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Kevin ? Twins sharing the same name. Why is he allowed in with the U.N ? Why do we even financially support both Kevin and ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on What frustrates you on our trains? What frustrates you on our trains?That they refuse to supply a mobile number so that we can give them live updates of ... more
Coal seam gas plan near our water?
Has the Premier broken his pre-election promise? 16 coal seam gas wells will be drilled in and around Sydney drinking water catchment areas. Luke Bona reveals the risks to our supply of clean water.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Joe Hockey says the Government appears to be preparing to scrap its promise to bring the budget back to surplus this financial year. He chats with Stuart Bocking about leaks released designed to lighten the blow.
It reveals that there is a serious risk for our clean water supply.I hope Premier will fulfill their promises.End of lease cleaning Sydney Monday 31 December, 2012 - 5:42 PM
The only advise Hazzard and the government are taking are the one's bought and paid for by the Mining and CSG industry. A independent report would properly show a very different take on the matter, but independent reports never see the light of day!Peter Monday 17 December, 2012 - 9:08 AM
The risk factor is huge with this industry, Brad Hazzard and co are trying to sell mining in our water supplies and our food bowls on the scientific advice of mining companies.
Our children will inherit gas fields to live in, up here in the Northern Rivers we have been told drinking the waste water could be an option to dispose of it after its been treated, cheers.FarNorthNSW Sunday 16 December, 2012 - 3:51 PM
I create a comment each time I like a post on a blog or I
have something to contribute to the discussion.
Usually it's caused by the sincerness communicated in the post I browsed. And on this article Coal seam gas plan near our water?. I was excited enough to drop a leave a responsea response ;) I do have 2 questions for you if you do not mind. Could it be just me or does it seem like some of the remarks come across like left by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting at additional online sites, I'd like to keep up with you.
Could you make a list all of all your shared pages like your twitter feed,
Facebook page or linkedin profile?geld verdienen mit 15 Saturday 15 December, 2012 - 12:31 AM
Apex Energy are looking to explore for CSG in Sydney's drinking water catchments. They say they will be able to supply Sydney with 30% of its gas needs. Should we be doing this where we get 100% of our drinking water?Tony Friday 14 December, 2012 - 10:38 PM
O'Farrell's main problem, apart from his personal cow-towing and abject indecision, is he is being advised by the same disgraced, incompetent bureaucrats that advised Carr and his long line of replacement 'Premiers' over the past 16 years. A band of knuckleheads indeed.Rakesh Aduk Friday 14 December, 2012 - 4:25 PM