- Koala saved using CPR
- Cash just a fingertip scan away?
- Mitchell on Shorten rape allegations
- Bill Shorten reveals rape allegations
- Justin Smith's Ice Bucket Challenge
- Drivers just drones behind the wheel
- Muslim leaders anti-terror law anger
- Should we scrap school homework?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on Crisis over Palmer China comments Both Palmer and his side-kick Jaquie Lambie are utterly rank incompetent damned fools and totally unfit to be in our ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Clive Palmer drops another clanger All honest people would have to agree with Clive Palmer's rather frank, but blunt opinion and know where Clive is coming ... more
- Anthony on Clive Palmer drops another clanger Way to go Clive. I moved to Australia 8 years ago and was shocked to see Australia owns nothing! You've sold your country to ... more
- molly on Clive Palmer drops another clanger watch out Clive the anti-free speech people will get you. If china want Australia they will have to fight Islam for it. ... more
- Ben on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Why does this even make the news?Get over it. I have been rejected for age, looks, prejudice and who knows what other ... more
- Angela Coombes on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? The coffee shop owner has a right to hire an employee whom he or she feels will fit in with the business. It is no different ... more
- Angela Coombes on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping How utterly foolhardy of this Baird joker not nominating candidates. He could have come up with two outstanding liberal ... more
- SLOPPY JOE-CANBERRA on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping What a shocking state of affairs with so many bad, self-serving politicians about...allegedly there to manage the nation? ... more
- Cleangirl on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? and how many government departments seem to be made up predominantly with a single foreign race ? more
- paulo on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? This cafe owner will be shamed into learning a lesson that racism is not accepted here! more
- Bruce on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Leave the coffee shop owner alone its hard enough making a living in the hospitality industry without have to deal with a ... more
- barry on Hockey backlash on poor comments Well we now see the true colours of adopted name JOE HOCKEY,has no idea of the working class struggles,indicated by his ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? Maybe we should put more bible bashers in Parliament to help root out the corrupt thugs in all the failed political parties ... more
- Samuel J on Spike in ice use across Sydney Just how do the ingredients for these drugs get out to this poor stupid forlorn drug affected knuckleheads! I am inclined to ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Hockey backlash on poor comments Like the fool Wayne Swan, this Hockey joker is well past his 'Use-By" date indeed! I suggest put someone in his job who ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? All it will mean is more hung parliaments full of even more shonks, dunces, fools and clowns collectively bleeding us ... more
- Craig on Hockey backlash on poor comments These jokers born with silver spoons in their mouth, multi millionaires have NO idea.Poor people do drive most of us live ... more
- Cleangirl on Help, can you solve our traffic woes? Get pack cyclists off main roads during peak times. Surely they can do their hobby ride another time of day. and ask 4WD`s ... more
- Laurie on Is Joe Hockey too out of touch? What an arrogant, cigar chomping (bad look for our kids) man Hockey is. He is so out of touch with ordinary Australians, and ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Hockey backlash on poor comments Everyone can now see untalented U.N. sloppy Joe's true colours and they are definitely not liking what they see. Lazy and ... more
Coal seam gas plan near our water?
Has the Premier broken his pre-election promise? 16 coal seam gas wells will be drilled in and around Sydney drinking water catchment areas. Luke Bona reveals the risks to our supply of clean water.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Joe Hockey says the Government appears to be preparing to scrap its promise to bring the budget back to surplus this financial year. He chats with Stuart Bocking about leaks released designed to lighten the blow.
It reveals that there is a serious risk for our clean water supply.I hope Premier will fulfill their promises.End of lease cleaning Sydney Monday 31 December, 2012 - 5:42 PM
The only advise Hazzard and the government are taking are the one's bought and paid for by the Mining and CSG industry. A independent report would properly show a very different take on the matter, but independent reports never see the light of day!Peter Monday 17 December, 2012 - 9:08 AM
The risk factor is huge with this industry, Brad Hazzard and co are trying to sell mining in our water supplies and our food bowls on the scientific advice of mining companies.
Our children will inherit gas fields to live in, up here in the Northern Rivers we have been told drinking the waste water could be an option to dispose of it after its been treated, cheers.FarNorthNSW Sunday 16 December, 2012 - 3:51 PM
I create a comment each time I like a post on a blog or I
have something to contribute to the discussion.
Usually it's caused by the sincerness communicated in the post I browsed. And on this article Coal seam gas plan near our water?. I was excited enough to drop a leave a responsea response ;) I do have 2 questions for you if you do not mind. Could it be just me or does it seem like some of the remarks come across like left by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting at additional online sites, I'd like to keep up with you.
Could you make a list all of all your shared pages like your twitter feed,
Facebook page or linkedin profile?geld verdienen mit 15 Saturday 15 December, 2012 - 12:31 AM
Apex Energy are looking to explore for CSG in Sydney's drinking water catchments. They say they will be able to supply Sydney with 30% of its gas needs. Should we be doing this where we get 100% of our drinking water?Tony Friday 14 December, 2012 - 10:38 PM
O'Farrell's main problem, apart from his personal cow-towing and abject indecision, is he is being advised by the same disgraced, incompetent bureaucrats that advised Carr and his long line of replacement 'Premiers' over the past 16 years. A band of knuckleheads indeed.Rakesh Aduk Friday 14 December, 2012 - 4:25 PM