- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
Coal seam gas plan near our water?
Has the Premier broken his pre-election promise? 16 coal seam gas wells will be drilled in and around Sydney drinking water catchment areas. Luke Bona reveals the risks to our supply of clean water.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Joe Hockey says the Government appears to be preparing to scrap its promise to bring the budget back to surplus this financial year. He chats with Stuart Bocking about leaks released designed to lighten the blow.
It reveals that there is a serious risk for our clean water supply.I hope Premier will fulfill their promises.End of lease cleaning Sydney Monday 31 December, 2012 - 5:42 PM
The only advise Hazzard and the government are taking are the one's bought and paid for by the Mining and CSG industry. A independent report would properly show a very different take on the matter, but independent reports never see the light of day!Peter Monday 17 December, 2012 - 9:08 AM
The risk factor is huge with this industry, Brad Hazzard and co are trying to sell mining in our water supplies and our food bowls on the scientific advice of mining companies.
Our children will inherit gas fields to live in, up here in the Northern Rivers we have been told drinking the waste water could be an option to dispose of it after its been treated, cheers.FarNorthNSW Sunday 16 December, 2012 - 3:51 PM
I create a comment each time I like a post on a blog or I
have something to contribute to the discussion.
Usually it's caused by the sincerness communicated in the post I browsed. And on this article Coal seam gas plan near our water?. I was excited enough to drop a leave a responsea response ;) I do have 2 questions for you if you do not mind. Could it be just me or does it seem like some of the remarks come across like left by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting at additional online sites, I'd like to keep up with you.
Could you make a list all of all your shared pages like your twitter feed,
Facebook page or linkedin profile?geld verdienen mit 15 Saturday 15 December, 2012 - 12:31 AM
Apex Energy are looking to explore for CSG in Sydney's drinking water catchments. They say they will be able to supply Sydney with 30% of its gas needs. Should we be doing this where we get 100% of our drinking water?Tony Friday 14 December, 2012 - 10:38 PM
O'Farrell's main problem, apart from his personal cow-towing and abject indecision, is he is being advised by the same disgraced, incompetent bureaucrats that advised Carr and his long line of replacement 'Premiers' over the past 16 years. A band of knuckleheads indeed.Rakesh Aduk Friday 14 December, 2012 - 4:25 PM