- Veggie garden for Pyrmont Bridge?
- Bad customer service across Sydney?
- Moree shooting: tension in the bush
- Warning on home grown terror
- Glasgow games crisis in athletics
- The Whisper: wooing Sydney chefs
- John Williamson on Album #50
- PMs frustration over access to MH17
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Angela Coombes on Parliament House $800 doorknob? What about the framed portraits of Gillard and Rudd within the National Parliament - I would prefer just blank frames ... more
- Samuel J James on Work for Dole rules far too strict? @Sloppy Joe Hokey - you are 1000% correct. Simply put, it is government of the money, by the money for the money indeed! Of ... more
- Samuel J on PMs frustration over access to MH17 The ex KGB thug, presently the so called President of Russia has been as helpful regarding the recovery of the bodies of the ... more
- Terrence on PM discusses the issues on 2UE Abbott is trying his best to milk this so his unpopular budget and his lies and deceit do not stay in the headlines. It does ... more
- ahmed on No place to top up Opal cards? Typical third world Sydney transport solution.Why didnt they think of the opal card years ago and iron out problems before ... more
- alfredo on What to call the new CBD sculpture? Clover Moore and Alex Greenwich are the type of pollies this country really needs!! more
- paulo on Sydney facing homeless challenge Housing should be a human right.The government should make rules that require building companies to build cheap housing ... more
- Cleangirl on Sydney Art: what do you think? Much too much money, and I thought Art was something to appreciate, something not just anyone can do and something clever. more
- Gary on Work for Dole rules far too strict? As for FTA's, the fact is Australia is a net exporter to the countries that we have an FTA with. So we sell more than we ... more
- Gary on Work for Dole rules far too strict? Pick on the rich tax dodgers.Unfortunately the facts don't support your claim, the truth is the top 20% of tax payers are ... more
- Robyn on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD Could be a shapely woman more
- Norman Hanscombe on McClymont: He who must be Obeid As someone who began working on ALP Polling Booths over 70 years ago, it's sad that we need journalists like Kate McClymont ... more
- Ben on No place to top up Opal cards? How can a train station NOT sell an Opal ticket? Who planned that????Also, these tickets need to be anonymous like any train ... more
- Mark on No place to top up Opal cards? A Travel 10 per trip from the city to Paddington is cheaper than Opal. $1.84 vs $2.10. more
- Kimber on Australia's record games gold haul This is the best news story and 'reality' TV in the last two weeks, will be sorry when it's all over, so proud of our ... more
- ROCKET SCIENCE... on No place to top up Opal cards? @Laura it appears that the forgetful NSW government is far too busy drinking 1959 Grange wine to worry about the finer ... more
- Kimber on Terror links to Aussies in Syria Please for the sake of Australia do not let these barbarians ever return here, we need to keep a much closer eye on who ... more
- Kimber on Sydney Art: what do you think? This is a gaudy and grotesque waste of money, we have the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and even Centre Point ... more
- Tony on Terror links to Aussies in Syria Does anybody really think that these lowlife scum of the earth will ever see the inside of an Australian prision? What the ... more
- Greg on What to call the new CBD sculpture? What a load of rubbish and complete waste of money. What is more surprising is how bad the runners up were. It looks like ... more
Congestion tax coming for Sydney?
The NSW government is ruling out introducing a congestion tax in Sydney despite opposition claims it is secretly working on such a measure. Jason Morrison questions if there are plans to slug motorists?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Taking a sickie has become the norm for our nation according to recent stats. Stuart Bocking reveals how it is costing business $28 billion a year, we Aussies taking a 3rd more sick leave than those in the UK.
Kings Cross nightclub owners have for the second time offered to pay police for extra patrols. Jason Morrison says the area has a violence problem, because there are not enough police, or zero tolerance.
Labor are like a pack of barking troublemaking rabid dogs in the night, just ignore the dirty mongrels. As for Labor's more tax tax tax tax tax tax tax tax notion, the desperate electorate are already completely taxed out and broke because of evil Labor. The gouging of even more tax will see riots on our streets. Taxes need to be urgently stopped starting with Labor's fraudulent carbon dioxide, global warming, U.N. tax scam and the associated corrupt absurd paper carbon trading credits??? For the corrupt U.N. Global Government cause, no money for hurting poor freezing cold Australians. Labor dummy, anti-Aussie John Robertson needs to bugger right off! Google; youtube agenda 21 for dummiesTerrence Thursday 30 August, 2012 - 10:23 AM