- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O’Farrell the man
- Mike Baird set to become Premier
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Council Election candidate confusion
Local council elections are on this weekend, but does anyone know who or what they're voting for? Jason Morrison on the upcoming election with Dr Richard Stanton and the lack of understanding of candidates.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The Gillard government's new national schools reforms want to lift Australian students into the top 5 countries in the world for education. Jason Morrison questions where the funding will come from.
2UE VIDEO: Catherine Britt is one of the most amazing musical gems we have, and maybe yet to be discovered by many. Watch as she performs for Peter Berner Charlestown Road from her album.
@Peter well put: "Keep the confusion going and you will keep the current bunch of morons in office!" it is indeed all about 2 party's Labor and Liberal and you must vote for Liberal, the alternative is not even an option. The other political Labor deceivers [Independent, Green, Social Alliance] are all under the failed Labor socialist umbrella. Vote Liberal and you really will have Liberal for your government!!Maxine M. Monday 3 September, 2012 - 8:19 PM
I vote for who ever i want to. Politicians dont tell me who to vote for,just give me the names on the ballet paper,i will decided who gets my vote defiantly wont be the left.steve Monday 3 September, 2012 - 2:20 PM
Keep the confusion going and you will keep the current bunch of morons in office!Peter Monday 3 September, 2012 - 12:11 PM
In the Woodville Ward of Parramatta City Council I will be confidently voting for Liberal's Steven Issa a fair dinkum honest patriotic Aussie bloke who cares about the bad place Australia is heading under Labor. He despises Labor's disgusting fraudulent carbon dioxide tax rort, a hypocritical needless tax which is further hurting our freezing poor. Sadly, I note all the other thick candidates are completely unworthy, just read their deceiving advertising junk mail and you can easily see that they are counterproductive opportunistic reckless fools who will just keep on jacking up the already too dear council rates and even more taxes. I can see a landslide vote against Labor/Green/Independent who are indeed one. Liberal-Steven Issa is God fearing and very proud of our Aussie flag, the others obviously hate our revered flag and hard fought for sovereignty!ELIZABETH Monday 3 September, 2012 - 11:19 AM
Keep in mind a vote for Independent or Green is another vote for Labor.Kylie Monday 3 September, 2012 - 10:14 AM