- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
Council Election candidate confusion
Local council elections are on this weekend, but does anyone know who or what they're voting for? Jason Morrison on the upcoming election with Dr Richard Stanton and the lack of understanding of candidates.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The Gillard government's new national schools reforms want to lift Australian students into the top 5 countries in the world for education. Jason Morrison questions where the funding will come from.
2UE VIDEO: Catherine Britt is one of the most amazing musical gems we have, and maybe yet to be discovered by many. Watch as she performs for Peter Berner Charlestown Road from her album.
@Peter well put: "Keep the confusion going and you will keep the current bunch of morons in office!" it is indeed all about 2 party's Labor and Liberal and you must vote for Liberal, the alternative is not even an option. The other political Labor deceivers [Independent, Green, Social Alliance] are all under the failed Labor socialist umbrella. Vote Liberal and you really will have Liberal for your government!!Maxine M. Monday 3 September, 2012 - 8:19 PM
I vote for who ever i want to. Politicians dont tell me who to vote for,just give me the names on the ballet paper,i will decided who gets my vote defiantly wont be the left.steve Monday 3 September, 2012 - 2:20 PM
Keep the confusion going and you will keep the current bunch of morons in office!Peter Monday 3 September, 2012 - 12:11 PM
In the Woodville Ward of Parramatta City Council I will be confidently voting for Liberal's Steven Issa a fair dinkum honest patriotic Aussie bloke who cares about the bad place Australia is heading under Labor. He despises Labor's disgusting fraudulent carbon dioxide tax rort, a hypocritical needless tax which is further hurting our freezing poor. Sadly, I note all the other thick candidates are completely unworthy, just read their deceiving advertising junk mail and you can easily see that they are counterproductive opportunistic reckless fools who will just keep on jacking up the already too dear council rates and even more taxes. I can see a landslide vote against Labor/Green/Independent who are indeed one. Liberal-Steven Issa is God fearing and very proud of our Aussie flag, the others obviously hate our revered flag and hard fought for sovereignty!ELIZABETH Monday 3 September, 2012 - 11:19 AM
Keep in mind a vote for Independent or Green is another vote for Labor.Kylie Monday 3 September, 2012 - 10:14 AM