- Taxi driver anger at ridesharing app
- Can you impersonate the PM?
- Get set for a brutal budget?
- Are we losing the war on drugs?
- Anzac Day: just a public holiday?
- Set to be slugged for your gas?
- The man behind the voice of Dr Hook
- Anzac Day: will it always be sacred?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Take a pill guys! this is a already funded purchase and is bi-partisan, granted these aircraft are pricy and have problems, ... more
- adriano on Get set for a brutal budget? Watch libs cut budget for the poor while the rich are spared. more
- adriano on 20 police officers charged this year Cops are whiter than white.How do they reflect more than 200 nationalities in Aus? more
- Samuel J on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? @ Tangled Web posting here - you are tangled alright. Utterly stupid comments you have made. Open your eyes and look at the ... more
- Greg O on Bill Shorten on reforming Labor Bill seems to be caught in the middle here. He knows what the Party wants but he has to try and present an image that will ... more
- Greg O on 20 police officers charged this year Only 20? Many years ago a young police officer was presenting a road safety lecture to the staff where I was working. One ... more
- Greg O on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? I can remember in my school days seeing Mustang, Meteor and Vampire fighters flying around. They were followed by the Sabre ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on 20 police officers charged this year Yes. It is one set of standards for them and another set of clear laws for us citizens. The management of police should be ... more
- Cleangirl on 20 police officers charged this year Standards are low, Tattoos, fatties, shorties, light weights and facial hair. The males aren`t much better. more
- Cleangirl on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? That's half what Indonesia spends, and we give them financial aid. more
- Jessica on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Lets get "relaxed and comfortable" once again with honest John Howard and competent Peter Costello back. I'm not feeling too ... more
- Tangled Web on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Well now you can see why the inconsiderate Liberal government are so unnecessarily hitting Australians with an additional ... more
- Tangled Web on Anzac Day: will it always be sacred? Sadly I can recall when Anzac Day was truly sacred, entirely unlike now. It was a full day public holiday, not a quick less ... more
- Ross H. on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? @Bitter Kimber here fails to see that we are already taxed right up to the eyeballs now with more than enough to properly ... more
- Kimber on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? My visits to my doctor have never been "free", we live in a regional area and have never had bulk billing and we still pay ... more
- Kimber on When to let a loved one go? Agreed, a very difficult topic, but definitely a case by case basis. Having been in this situation with an elderly loved one ... more
- Coasty on Anger at Anzac Day breast competition I'll put it out there that ANZAC's could make a competition out of anything. If you don't want to rate your own breasts ... more
- Tangled Web on 20 police officers charged this year Ever since the standards were drastically lowered for entry into the police force and the training weakened, the undesirable ... more
- Fred on Bill Shorten on reforming Labor Bull Shorten is a little thick, he is still banging on about dodgy global warming/climate change and his absurd tax, when ... more
- Samuel J on Bill Shorten on reforming Labor I trust, hope and pray the now utterly defunct, useless, incompetent labor party will remain in Opposition for the next 20 ... more
Council Election candidate confusion
Local council elections are on this weekend, but does anyone know who or what they're voting for? Jason Morrison on the upcoming election with Dr Richard Stanton and the lack of understanding of candidates.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The Gillard government's new national schools reforms want to lift Australian students into the top 5 countries in the world for education. Jason Morrison questions where the funding will come from.
2UE VIDEO: Catherine Britt is one of the most amazing musical gems we have, and maybe yet to be discovered by many. Watch as she performs for Peter Berner Charlestown Road from her album.
@Peter well put: "Keep the confusion going and you will keep the current bunch of morons in office!" it is indeed all about 2 party's Labor and Liberal and you must vote for Liberal, the alternative is not even an option. The other political Labor deceivers [Independent, Green, Social Alliance] are all under the failed Labor socialist umbrella. Vote Liberal and you really will have Liberal for your government!!Maxine M. Monday 3 September, 2012 - 8:19 PM
I vote for who ever i want to. Politicians dont tell me who to vote for,just give me the names on the ballet paper,i will decided who gets my vote defiantly wont be the left.steve Monday 3 September, 2012 - 2:20 PM
Keep the confusion going and you will keep the current bunch of morons in office!Peter Monday 3 September, 2012 - 12:11 PM
In the Woodville Ward of Parramatta City Council I will be confidently voting for Liberal's Steven Issa a fair dinkum honest patriotic Aussie bloke who cares about the bad place Australia is heading under Labor. He despises Labor's disgusting fraudulent carbon dioxide tax rort, a hypocritical needless tax which is further hurting our freezing poor. Sadly, I note all the other thick candidates are completely unworthy, just read their deceiving advertising junk mail and you can easily see that they are counterproductive opportunistic reckless fools who will just keep on jacking up the already too dear council rates and even more taxes. I can see a landslide vote against Labor/Green/Independent who are indeed one. Liberal-Steven Issa is God fearing and very proud of our Aussie flag, the others obviously hate our revered flag and hard fought for sovereignty!ELIZABETH Monday 3 September, 2012 - 11:19 AM
Keep in mind a vote for Independent or Green is another vote for Labor.Kylie Monday 3 September, 2012 - 10:14 AM