- New NBN plan to save $16 billion
- "Fat" Clive Palmer is fair game?
- New science of medical cannabis
- Rewards cards losing you money?
- Close Sydney shops on Boxing Day?
- NBN: what future for Sydney online
- Helipad for Darling Harbor hotel?
- Café shuts doors on barista backlash
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Cleangirl on How to stop youth going jihadist? Islam seems to cost us big time, will we ever get any benefit, or is this money insurance ? more
- fabrizio on Parents at forefront of terror war? Most mulsims not terrorists and have spoken up against it.Just like most catholics are not child abusers. more
- Join the Q Society on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? Oh well, back to the car, no delays there, LOL. more
- Tejas on Labor's broken promises generation So many books have been written about Labor recently, add this one to the list.Indeed, their demise from controlling all ... more
- Greg O on Baird polls on the rise I am not surprised. This shows the people of NSW are at last starting to think. If the corruption scandals involving the ... more
- Luigi T Cassimatis on Cyclists party to contest next election We need them in there like we need a bike seat up our backside. Dear oh dear it gets worse day by day with these creeps and ... more
- Gary on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? My wife and I used our Opal cards on the weekend. Not one problem, worked faultlessly, best thing ever for public ... more
- Ben on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? 1) Opal cards must become anonymous as promised and not delivered.2) Opal card system has to be fixed so that one does not ... more
- Samuel J James on Baird polls on the rise @Paulo - there is no other political party with the necessary credentials, the integrity, perspicacity or the skills needed ... more
- paulo on Baird polls on the rise Time to throw liberals out of NSW and try others. more
- fabio on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Catholic church in the West is almost irrelevant and hypocritical .No lectures from them. more
- Cleangirl on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? He didn`t think before he spoke. So how about we ask the Judiciary why nearly all sex offences involving a child rarely get ... more
- Samuel J on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? This man is just a silly big fool. And the so called Vatican transferred this dunce to their Vatican thinking they would get ... more
- Tejas on Justin Smith's Ice Bucket Challenge Good on you Justin and to Brad Hazzard for accepting the challenge. That was a touching tribute to your mate, all in the ... more
- Angela Coombes on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Thia man is not worthy of his rank. It is little wonder right thinking people are deserting the Catholic church with this ... more
- Tony on Muslim leaders anti-terror law anger You know you are on the right track and doing the right thing when so many of these lunk heads complain. All these measures ... more
- Cleangirl on What fairness for the average joe? We`ve all read stories of Australian celebrities getting off light for D.U.I. more
- Glenn Castle on Should we scrap school homework? Everybody is winging about our kids not getting enough exercise and outdoor play,our three YOUNG children are stuck inside ... more
- Jack on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? The cover up of CRIMES by the Catholic church is totally obscene.With hypocrites like this evil man in charge, it's ... more
- paulo on Muslim leaders anti-terror law anger Muslim leaders have condemned terror but people dont listen!Truth is there are many aussies that are islamaphobic and just ... more
Council Election candidate confusion
Local council elections are on this weekend, but does anyone know who or what they're voting for? Jason Morrison on the upcoming election with Dr Richard Stanton and the lack of understanding of candidates.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The Gillard government's new national schools reforms want to lift Australian students into the top 5 countries in the world for education. Jason Morrison questions where the funding will come from.
2UE VIDEO: Catherine Britt is one of the most amazing musical gems we have, and maybe yet to be discovered by many. Watch as she performs for Peter Berner Charlestown Road from her album.
@Peter well put: "Keep the confusion going and you will keep the current bunch of morons in office!" it is indeed all about 2 party's Labor and Liberal and you must vote for Liberal, the alternative is not even an option. The other political Labor deceivers [Independent, Green, Social Alliance] are all under the failed Labor socialist umbrella. Vote Liberal and you really will have Liberal for your government!!Maxine M. Monday 3 September, 2012 - 8:19 PM
I vote for who ever i want to. Politicians dont tell me who to vote for,just give me the names on the ballet paper,i will decided who gets my vote defiantly wont be the left.steve Monday 3 September, 2012 - 2:20 PM
Keep the confusion going and you will keep the current bunch of morons in office!Peter Monday 3 September, 2012 - 12:11 PM
In the Woodville Ward of Parramatta City Council I will be confidently voting for Liberal's Steven Issa a fair dinkum honest patriotic Aussie bloke who cares about the bad place Australia is heading under Labor. He despises Labor's disgusting fraudulent carbon dioxide tax rort, a hypocritical needless tax which is further hurting our freezing poor. Sadly, I note all the other thick candidates are completely unworthy, just read their deceiving advertising junk mail and you can easily see that they are counterproductive opportunistic reckless fools who will just keep on jacking up the already too dear council rates and even more taxes. I can see a landslide vote against Labor/Green/Independent who are indeed one. Liberal-Steven Issa is God fearing and very proud of our Aussie flag, the others obviously hate our revered flag and hard fought for sovereignty!ELIZABETH Monday 3 September, 2012 - 11:19 AM
Keep in mind a vote for Independent or Green is another vote for Labor.Kylie Monday 3 September, 2012 - 10:14 AM