- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
Crackdown on drunken behaviour
Police have launched Operation Unite, a nationwide crackdown on alcohol fuelled violence which will take place this weekend. Paul Murray reveals the warnings being issued by police to Christmas party revelers.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Two Murrays with a warning to diabetics. Denis Duthie drank vodka and suffered a bad reaction with his diabetes medication. His body shut down, he went blind, but recovered with a Johnny Walker whiskey.
Nothing worse than someone trying to stuff into the overhead luggage, oversized and overweight bags on flights. Two Murrays look at calls for a more uniform luggage rule for all airlines, at the check in counter.
Bring on drag olive green packaging on alcohol and tax them like there`s no tomorrow. But if you want to fix the problem, give police a bit of power and descretion for force. And no more little girl officers out there where the men have to protect them, give the force some respect.Jo Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 10:49 PM
By including of all places far away, overseas countries like backward New Zealand??? In their so-called "nationwide crackdown" really illustrates just how the excuse ridden amateurish, time wasting police force so easily go off on a tangent and miss the essential attention to detail big picture! Who really cares about distant New Zealand they have nothing to with us we are not paying taxes for them, yet. Bottom line-if ex-cop, now a failed pussyfooting NSW Police Minister Mike Gallacher had of delivered on his very loose pre-election affirmations to address and fix the very serious crime epidemic, finally, with tough action, the crime filled streets off Sydney would be noticeably quieter and safe by now!! The fact is things are getting worse, than under totally hopeless Labor, the so-called police force are still mostly un-seen and inactive which further encourages more criminal conduct!!!Corrine Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 11:11 AM
Clearly once again, all talk and no damned forceful action on the part of the so called NSW Police Farce. All rhetoric on a daily basis and no action. Yet they will continuously target soft targets at stop signs, not keep left, overtake nearside and the abject rot goes on with these loafers that call themselves nsw police.Samuel Kyrikos Monday 3 December, 2012 - 9:33 PM
Hmm .. i can feel another price rise on alcohol coming.Robert Monday 3 December, 2012 - 5:34 PM