- Ray 'Rabbits' Warren: The Voice
- Clive Palmer calls for fresh elections
- John & Garry on 2UE Breakfast
- Move Sydney buses to center-lanes?
- A Fair Go for Seniors - Forum
- Controlling how dole money is spent
- Being a smarter, not a faster country?
- Veggie garden for Pyrmont Bridge?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Angela Coombes on Parliament House $800 doorknob? What about the framed portraits of Gillard and Rudd within the National Parliament - I would prefer just blank frames ... more
- Samuel J James on Work for Dole rules far too strict? @Sloppy Joe Hokey - you are 1000% correct. Simply put, it is government of the money, by the money for the money indeed! Of ... more
- Samuel J on PMs frustration over access to MH17 The ex KGB thug, presently the so called President of Russia has been as helpful regarding the recovery of the bodies of the ... more
- Terrence on PM discusses the issues on 2UE Abbott is trying his best to milk this so his unpopular budget and his lies and deceit do not stay in the headlines. It does ... more
- ahmed on No place to top up Opal cards? Typical third world Sydney transport solution.Why didnt they think of the opal card years ago and iron out problems before ... more
- alfredo on What to call the new CBD sculpture? Clover Moore and Alex Greenwich are the type of pollies this country really needs!! more
- paulo on Sydney facing homeless challenge Housing should be a human right.The government should make rules that require building companies to build cheap housing ... more
- Cleangirl on Sydney Art: what do you think? Much too much money, and I thought Art was something to appreciate, something not just anyone can do and something clever. more
- Gary on Work for Dole rules far too strict? As for FTA's, the fact is Australia is a net exporter to the countries that we have an FTA with. So we sell more than we ... more
- Gary on Work for Dole rules far too strict? Pick on the rich tax dodgers.Unfortunately the facts don't support your claim, the truth is the top 20% of tax payers are ... more
- Robyn on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD Could be a shapely woman more
- Norman Hanscombe on McClymont: He who must be Obeid As someone who began working on ALP Polling Booths over 70 years ago, it's sad that we need journalists like Kate McClymont ... more
- Ben on No place to top up Opal cards? How can a train station NOT sell an Opal ticket? Who planned that????Also, these tickets need to be anonymous like any train ... more
- Mark on No place to top up Opal cards? A Travel 10 per trip from the city to Paddington is cheaper than Opal. $1.84 vs $2.10. more
- Kimber on Australia's record games gold haul This is the best news story and 'reality' TV in the last two weeks, will be sorry when it's all over, so proud of our ... more
- ROCKET SCIENCE... on No place to top up Opal cards? @Laura it appears that the forgetful NSW government is far too busy drinking 1959 Grange wine to worry about the finer ... more
- Kimber on Terror links to Aussies in Syria Please for the sake of Australia do not let these barbarians ever return here, we need to keep a much closer eye on who ... more
- Kimber on Sydney Art: what do you think? This is a gaudy and grotesque waste of money, we have the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and even Centre Point ... more
- Tony on Terror links to Aussies in Syria Does anybody really think that these lowlife scum of the earth will ever see the inside of an Australian prision? What the ... more
- Greg on What to call the new CBD sculpture? What a load of rubbish and complete waste of money. What is more surprising is how bad the runners up were. It looks like ... more
Crackdown on drunken behaviour
Police have launched Operation Unite, a nationwide crackdown on alcohol fuelled violence which will take place this weekend. Paul Murray reveals the warnings being issued by police to Christmas party revelers.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Two Murrays with a warning to diabetics. Denis Duthie drank vodka and suffered a bad reaction with his diabetes medication. His body shut down, he went blind, but recovered with a Johnny Walker whiskey.
Nothing worse than someone trying to stuff into the overhead luggage, oversized and overweight bags on flights. Two Murrays look at calls for a more uniform luggage rule for all airlines, at the check in counter.
Bring on drag olive green packaging on alcohol and tax them like there`s no tomorrow. But if you want to fix the problem, give police a bit of power and descretion for force. And no more little girl officers out there where the men have to protect them, give the force some respect.Jo Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 10:49 PM
By including of all places far away, overseas countries like backward New Zealand??? In their so-called "nationwide crackdown" really illustrates just how the excuse ridden amateurish, time wasting police force so easily go off on a tangent and miss the essential attention to detail big picture! Who really cares about distant New Zealand they have nothing to with us we are not paying taxes for them, yet. Bottom line-if ex-cop, now a failed pussyfooting NSW Police Minister Mike Gallacher had of delivered on his very loose pre-election affirmations to address and fix the very serious crime epidemic, finally, with tough action, the crime filled streets off Sydney would be noticeably quieter and safe by now!! The fact is things are getting worse, than under totally hopeless Labor, the so-called police force are still mostly un-seen and inactive which further encourages more criminal conduct!!!Corrine Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 11:11 AM
Clearly once again, all talk and no damned forceful action on the part of the so called NSW Police Farce. All rhetoric on a daily basis and no action. Yet they will continuously target soft targets at stop signs, not keep left, overtake nearside and the abject rot goes on with these loafers that call themselves nsw police.Samuel Kyrikos Monday 3 December, 2012 - 9:33 PM
Hmm .. i can feel another price rise on alcohol coming.Robert Monday 3 December, 2012 - 5:34 PM