- Joe Hockey wanted tougher budget?
- Sharina Live on Stage at Sydney RSL
- HMAS Darwin: Aussie pride at sea
- Medicinal cannabis for terminally ill
- Sydney suffering too many councils
- PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin
- Bob Carr: vote vindicates Aussie seat
- Jacqui Lambie 'an everyday person'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- NOT A GOOD LOOK... on The Whisper: lineup to be a Knight? How hypocritical and pretentious is that staunch republican ex-Governor General, Ms. Quentin Bryce. She jumped at Tony ... more
- WAKE UP AUSTRALIA on PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin Our moronic politicians get shabbier everyday, they obviously have no class. This is clearly a recipe for disaster! more
- 1959 GRANGE... on Medicinal cannabis for terminally ill Obviously dying, suffering people with cancer urgently need medicinal cannabis and our constant support! In America they ... more
- ANGRY RATEPAYERS... on Sydney suffering too many councils Just got the big IPART $$$rate slug from useless, arrogant Holroyd/Merrylands council and what a complete joke this council ... more
- Terence on PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin Sorry John,I listened to that powderpuff of an interview this morning with Senator Lambie."Would a male MP get the same ... more
- SHOT DOWN... on MH17: Putin behind the attack? Smoking gun, President Putin's body language speaks volumes, he is obviously as guilty as sin and he needs to be dealt with. ... more
- Chris Teller on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? Jacqui Lambie is not exactly stacked so I would not bother taking a second look unless she had breast enhancements. more
- Keith A Tudor on UN unanimous vote on MH17 @Get Real - an excellent comment indeed. Putin sadly is not a leaders'bootlace. Just look at the face on it and the eyes ... more
- Greg O on Has the PM finally found his voice? I hope so. He has the ability but the time for him to make it look like he has it is well and truly overdue. more
- Greg O on Why do we need childcare subsidies This is getting ridiculous. What is next? Perhaps Government assistance for old blokes like me to go on fishing trips. ... more
- Cleangirl on Why do we need childcare subsidies Either give ALL mothers money or at least means test for low incomers. Why are we encouraging people to outsource their ... more
- Peter of Darwin on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? One analogy you forgot to make is - what would Jacqui Lambie have said about Tony Abbott if he described his preferences and ... more
- GLOBAL COOLING... on Has the PM finally found his voice? When the going gets really tough, the tough get going. Can you just imagine if pathetic Julia Gillard was prime minister ... more
- Peter on Death toll climbs in Gaza crisis Why they're pissed 1. Electricity is available for only 8 hours per day, . 2. 90% of the water found in the Gaza Strip is ... more
- PROFESSOR FLIM FLAMMERY on The Carbon Tax repealed in Senate @Craig asks: "I would love to know just what that cause is."? Obviously $$$$$$$$$ money, money and more money for the ... more
- GET REAL... on UN unanimous vote on MH17 The minute this happened that tough guy, gutless bully, President Putin should of went directly to the crash site and taken ... more
- CHILDCARE?? on Why do we need childcare subsidies Childcare is a bit rough on the kids. Previously the parents took responsibility of caring for their tiny tots and made ... more
- Greg O on PM fails to get bounce in polls It is the old democracy tradition again. The electorate always votes for the party that promises the biggest bag of goodies ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Horror scenes from Flight MH17 Putin eh! Just look at the face and the eyes embedded in it! A stark appearance/psysiognamy as cold and frozen like the ... more
- GOOD GOD...JESUS on Horror scenes from Flight MH17 I saw them devils on television throwing dead humans in body bags around like bags of potatoes. Russian President Putin and ... more
Crackdown on drunken behaviour
Police have launched Operation Unite, a nationwide crackdown on alcohol fuelled violence which will take place this weekend. Paul Murray reveals the warnings being issued by police to Christmas party revelers.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Two Murrays with a warning to diabetics. Denis Duthie drank vodka and suffered a bad reaction with his diabetes medication. His body shut down, he went blind, but recovered with a Johnny Walker whiskey.
Nothing worse than someone trying to stuff into the overhead luggage, oversized and overweight bags on flights. Two Murrays look at calls for a more uniform luggage rule for all airlines, at the check in counter.
Bring on drag olive green packaging on alcohol and tax them like there`s no tomorrow. But if you want to fix the problem, give police a bit of power and descretion for force. And no more little girl officers out there where the men have to protect them, give the force some respect.Jo Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 10:49 PM
By including of all places far away, overseas countries like backward New Zealand??? In their so-called "nationwide crackdown" really illustrates just how the excuse ridden amateurish, time wasting police force so easily go off on a tangent and miss the essential attention to detail big picture! Who really cares about distant New Zealand they have nothing to with us we are not paying taxes for them, yet. Bottom line-if ex-cop, now a failed pussyfooting NSW Police Minister Mike Gallacher had of delivered on his very loose pre-election affirmations to address and fix the very serious crime epidemic, finally, with tough action, the crime filled streets off Sydney would be noticeably quieter and safe by now!! The fact is things are getting worse, than under totally hopeless Labor, the so-called police force are still mostly un-seen and inactive which further encourages more criminal conduct!!!Corrine Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 11:11 AM
Clearly once again, all talk and no damned forceful action on the part of the so called NSW Police Farce. All rhetoric on a daily basis and no action. Yet they will continuously target soft targets at stop signs, not keep left, overtake nearside and the abject rot goes on with these loafers that call themselves nsw police.Samuel Kyrikos Monday 3 December, 2012 - 9:33 PM
Hmm .. i can feel another price rise on alcohol coming.Robert Monday 3 December, 2012 - 5:34 PM