- Homelessness growing with women?
- Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali
- Gerry red faced on his bulk love email
- Natarsha & Craig join Dicko & Sarah
- Do we still need a Women's Day?
- Life in war-torn South Sudan
- Derryn Hinch emerges from prison
- Kit Harrington on making movies
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Scrap the My School website? Well said @Coasty!!! :) more
- Kimber on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? OMG, pay people to lose weight, pay people to quit smoking, now this.From the time kids can eat solid food fruit and ... more
- Jester4212 on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? Why why why must the govenrment become involved?! Even for parents to pay their children to do this is unbelieveable. They ... more
- Coasty on Scrap the My School website? Ridiculous. I'm now finding the teaching industry has gotten hysterical & political. The My Schools website was one of the ... more
- Jester4212 on A pizza stuffed with cheeseburgers? I can't believe what I'm watching. Disgusting. more
- William Coleman on Drugs & alcohol affecting our schools The classroom today is yesterdays psychiatric ward. more
- William Coleman on Chinese buying up Sydney housing? So the big money comes to oz and home prices soar .Meanwhile we buy products from Asian countries because it is so cheap due ... more
- Jester4212 on Should we pay people to lose weight? Cold hard cash is a complete cop-out, just like the baby bonus. I'm all for wanting to help these people out. But have ... more
- Greg O on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Of course Kevin will stop the war and I have no doubt he will also help the Russians tackle global warming by putting pink ... more
- Coasty on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia No-one minds backpackers. They're great. I was one & I want my kids to do it. The problem here, is one that's all too ... more
- Cleangirl on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Kevin ? Twins sharing the same name. Why is he allowed in with the U.N ? Why do we even financially support both Kevin and ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on What frustrates you on our trains? What frustrates you on our trains?That they refuse to supply a mobile number so that we can give them live updates of ... more
- Jester4212 on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia Well said. more
- David T. on Schapelle to be sent back to prison? More appropriate would be for Indonesia to ban Channel 7 reporters from entering its' territories. more
- helen on Bring back death penalty for murder? Hello Angela, I also was taken aback by Tony Abbot's 'warning' to Russia. Our Pm. has to remember he is not in the ... more
- Pter on Can we expect war in the Crimea? So what if there is? No fan of Russia, but if you had to choose between it and the economic, social and now ethnic basket ... more
- Jester4212 on Bring back death penalty for murder? Totally agree Garry. Not sure that any government will concur with what you say, but I'm sure that most of your logically ... more
- Tony on Can we expect war in the Crimea? Properly but with the world now being lead by a raging socialist powderpuff president in the United States, who is going to ... more
- Coasty on Pensioners targeted in budget cuts? When pensioners get as much as new Australians & refugee's then talk to me. Fix that first. But if people are talking about ... more
- Coasty on Bring back death penalty for murder? We're are at the point, where there is a real increase in premeditated & totally unrepentant, vicious murders of the very ... more
Crackdown on drunken behaviour
Police have launched Operation Unite, a nationwide crackdown on alcohol fuelled violence which will take place this weekend. Paul Murray reveals the warnings being issued by police to Christmas party revelers.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Two Murrays with a warning to diabetics. Denis Duthie drank vodka and suffered a bad reaction with his diabetes medication. His body shut down, he went blind, but recovered with a Johnny Walker whiskey.
Nothing worse than someone trying to stuff into the overhead luggage, oversized and overweight bags on flights. Two Murrays look at calls for a more uniform luggage rule for all airlines, at the check in counter.
Bring on drag olive green packaging on alcohol and tax them like there`s no tomorrow. But if you want to fix the problem, give police a bit of power and descretion for force. And no more little girl officers out there where the men have to protect them, give the force some respect.Jo Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 10:49 PM
By including of all places far away, overseas countries like backward New Zealand??? In their so-called "nationwide crackdown" really illustrates just how the excuse ridden amateurish, time wasting police force so easily go off on a tangent and miss the essential attention to detail big picture! Who really cares about distant New Zealand they have nothing to with us we are not paying taxes for them, yet. Bottom line-if ex-cop, now a failed pussyfooting NSW Police Minister Mike Gallacher had of delivered on his very loose pre-election affirmations to address and fix the very serious crime epidemic, finally, with tough action, the crime filled streets off Sydney would be noticeably quieter and safe by now!! The fact is things are getting worse, than under totally hopeless Labor, the so-called police force are still mostly un-seen and inactive which further encourages more criminal conduct!!!Corrine Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 11:11 AM
Clearly once again, all talk and no damned forceful action on the part of the so called NSW Police Farce. All rhetoric on a daily basis and no action. Yet they will continuously target soft targets at stop signs, not keep left, overtake nearside and the abject rot goes on with these loafers that call themselves nsw police.Samuel Kyrikos Monday 3 December, 2012 - 9:33 PM
Hmm .. i can feel another price rise on alcohol coming.Robert Monday 3 December, 2012 - 5:34 PM