- NSW Budget: infrastructure spending
- Thomas Kelly's killer pleads guilty
- Call on Labor elders to fix the party
- Who are the most trustworthy?
- NRL fans sick of player bad behaviour
- Another beauty pageant meltdown
- Unions launch TV ad campaign
- Time to lift drinking age to 21?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Unions launch TV ad campaign Paul with the full support of these damned unions, treasonous Labor prefer to toss out our jobs to communist china and those ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Tensions growing in the Middle East CARMEN, correct. Sadly "peaceful" muslims have been killing each other in very big numbers for well over a thousand years. ... more
- CARMEN on Call on Labor elders to fix the party Peter......WELL SAID.....This is getting to be a little too farcical for my liking....WHO IS LOOKING AFTER THE COUNTRY'S ... more
- Cannon on Harrison Craig wins The Voice Deep tuhoght! Thanks for contributing. more
- Jessie on Electricity prices to rise by 1.7% An intelligent answer - no BS - which makes a pelasant change more
- Chyna on End of Julia Gillard as PM is nigh? This is just the peferct answer for all of us more
- Xandy on Why are Catholic schools booming? The voice of ratinaolity! Good to hear from you. more
- Peter on Tensions growing in the Middle East Most people have the tendency to hate people who try and kill them or their loved ones! Guess it is just a human thing! more
- Peter on Unions launch TV ad campaign "Australian Unions" Join so the executives can have a better life! more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on NRL fans sick of player bad behaviour Peter Yasin...yes and not to mention the unspeakable, Abortion for birth control, the killing of innocent preborn human ... more
- CARMEN on Tensions growing in the Middle East All Nations SHOULD KEEP WELL OUT OF the mess in Syria and ALLOW THE PEOPLES OF THAT COUNTRY TO FIGHT THEIR WAY TO HOWEVER ... more
- Jan McTiernan on Why are Catholic schools booming? There is nothing wrong with NSW public schools. The problem is the NSW Teachers Federation who keep telling us that they ... more
- CARMEN on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Keith...I second all your very pertinent suggestions...The closing time of pubs would also be a very welcome ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Tensions growing in the Middle East @Peter Yasin, indeed the biggest "islam haters" are the muslims themselves, just look at their ongoing hate campaign around ... more
- Peter on Call on Labor elders to fix the party When you have a sick animal you put it down! Bring on September! more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Call on Labor elders to fix the party Shame on bullying Labor! Obviously it is not a matter of leadership, they are all bad, thick as thieves, as bad as each ... more
- Lee Thompson on NRL fans sick of player bad behaviour Paul, As a Souths supporter I do not condone the actions of George Burgess, although I feel you are going to far in saying ... more
- Peter Yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Islam haters back at work again. The Russians are arming the Assad regime and the Americans and Israel are arming the so ... more
- Peter Yasin on NRL fans sick of player bad behaviour Another incident related to alcohol. It is incredible that we call ourselves civilised when we allow alcohol companies to ... more
- mick on Why are Catholic schools booming? A good point Cleangirl simple and says the point. more
Crackdown on drunken behaviour
Police have launched Operation Unite, a nationwide crackdown on alcohol fuelled violence which will take place this weekend. Paul Murray reveals the warnings being issued by police to Christmas party revelers.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Two Murrays with a warning to diabetics. Denis Duthie drank vodka and suffered a bad reaction with his diabetes medication. His body shut down, he went blind, but recovered with a Johnny Walker whiskey.
Nothing worse than someone trying to stuff into the overhead luggage, oversized and overweight bags on flights. Two Murrays look at calls for a more uniform luggage rule for all airlines, at the check in counter.
Bring on drag olive green packaging on alcohol and tax them like there`s no tomorrow. But if you want to fix the problem, give police a bit of power and descretion for force. And no more little girl officers out there where the men have to protect them, give the force some respect.Jo Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 10:49 PM
By including of all places far away, overseas countries like backward New Zealand??? In their so-called "nationwide crackdown" really illustrates just how the excuse ridden amateurish, time wasting police force so easily go off on a tangent and miss the essential attention to detail big picture! Who really cares about distant New Zealand they have nothing to with us we are not paying taxes for them, yet. Bottom line-if ex-cop, now a failed pussyfooting NSW Police Minister Mike Gallacher had of delivered on his very loose pre-election affirmations to address and fix the very serious crime epidemic, finally, with tough action, the crime filled streets off Sydney would be noticeably quieter and safe by now!! The fact is things are getting worse, than under totally hopeless Labor, the so-called police force are still mostly un-seen and inactive which further encourages more criminal conduct!!!Corrine Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 11:11 AM
Clearly once again, all talk and no damned forceful action on the part of the so called NSW Police Farce. All rhetoric on a daily basis and no action. Yet they will continuously target soft targets at stop signs, not keep left, overtake nearside and the abject rot goes on with these loafers that call themselves nsw police.Samuel Kyrikos Monday 3 December, 2012 - 9:33 PM
Hmm .. i can feel another price rise on alcohol coming.Robert Monday 3 December, 2012 - 5:34 PM