- PM hasn't made the case for war?
- John & Garry on MH370 theory
- Sydney's rising horror road accidents
- Safety cameras need a re-think?
- Jamie Soward on tight Panthers win
- MH370: Pilot crashed ghost plane?
- The Whisper: Counterfeit $50 notes
- Bosses cry poor as wages freeze
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
- Samuel J on ISIS is 'evil and must be destroyed' @Gretta Frankie - absolutely agree. It was utterly disgusting the videos of these barbaric ISIS MONGRELS slitting throats of ... more
- Barry G on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque They better not wave that flag in my town ,it wont be nice. more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - great comment. And Madame Milne of the equally useless greens party thinks we can resolve all of this ISIS barbaric ... more
- Coasty on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Can anyone please explain to me the reason why Islamic leaders are so silent, so apathetic, so unwilling to stand up in the ... more
- Ben on How to beat the Opal Card system I do not understand why you are trying to encourage even MORE people to use public transport. Trains and busses have been ... more
- The scourge of Terrorism on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Terrorism is always terrorism. It is never acceptable to commit an act of terrorism. It is never acceptable for ANY party to ... more
- Jonathon L Benson LLB on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque I blame this wishy washy government of nsw. They have the power to outlaw this barbaric flag but are scared of their shadows. more
- Craig on US expanding role in Middle East To get to the crux of this matter, it was US support for the so called rebels in Syria that has led to the creation of this ... more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - absolutely correct. Our out of touch governments should legislate to declare the ownership, carriage, sale, flying ... more
- Cleangirl on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction As welcome as a KKK flag. more
- G, Robertson on Revenue rise in speed cameras Very selective use of words in this conversation. You have to look at where the newer camera locations are to bring this ... more
- molly on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque According to a study, 73% of all Moroccans and Turks in the Netherlands are of the opinion that those who go to Syria to ... more
- Ben on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque That is stupid.First of all it will be impossible to legally do and secondly it will only serve to make the flag more ... more
- Greg O on PM again overseas: trip #11 Total numbers are meaningless. Before we start jumping up and down, have a look at where he went and why. If there are any ... more
- Keith A Tudor on US expanding role in Middle East Good job. But a little too late Mr Obama due to your serious procrastination son. more
Crane collapses at UTS site
2UE Video: Fire has caused part of a crane to collapse onto one of the buildings under construction at the UTS campus in Ultimo.
Around a hundred people have been evacuated from the construction site - while the crane operator's managed to climb down 40 metres to safety.
Another hundred people have also been ordered out of nearby buildings - as firefighters try and battle the blaze from a cherry picker.
Dicko & Anjali speak with James O'Doherty, an eyewitness on the scene.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Our thanks to Honi Soit who sent us this video:
Can vandalism be beaten? Graffiti and vandalism is occurring across the city and Jason Morrison reveals a new app that is attempting to deal with vandalism and is a step forward to catching Sydney's vandals.
A Sydney family has had a lucky escape after a ute smashed through a fence in Hurstville and into the wall of 19-year-old Ferne's bedroom. She's told Jason Morrison it was a terrifying experience.