- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
Credit Blacklists for Unpaid Bills
Power companies are forcing unsuspecting customers onto credit blacklists for not paying their bills. Energy and Water Ombudsman Clare Petre tells Stuart Bocking the penalty is often disproportionate to the outstanding amount.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
I work as a face to face debt-collector and there are a lot of disappearing smarties pulling all sorts of tricks on the creditors. However, there are many genuinely embarrassed and ashamed tearful folk doing it very hard and through no fault of their own hit bad luck for a multitude of reasons with suicides common and soul destroying consequences. These decent folk do not deserve to have the greedy, ruthless creditor's further putting the boot into them when they are down. Despite Labors' so-called "compensation" Labor's fraudulent carbon dioxide/global warming tax is killing people!! With these suffering folk, now subsidising, paying for the wealthy, solar roof panels and bloody useless windmills via their ridiculous electricity bills!! Remember their chilling 'bad luck' could easily happen to you and me at anytime. Those hungry government backed blood suckers lack compassion and need to leave these poor bastards alone!
N.B. Australia now has the $dearest electricity in the world! When we really should have the cheapest electricity in the world. WHY NOT!Lance Tuesday 24 July, 2012 - 11:31 AM
Oh and if you have any cash left over after all the haircuts we're getting, tuck it away folks because the next big thing on the horizon is something called (and you're going to love this)...FULL SPECTRUM SOLAR. The current batch of solar electric collectors hit the straps at around 9% efficiency on a sunny day. Pretty good huh. Ok, now for the new stuff. Full spectrum solar not only operates on visible white light, but infra red, ultra violet, etc etc. neat. Now your new solar collector works happily under clouds, fog and at night! At up to 40% efficiency. Let's all clap hands because with a bank of batteries similar to an electric car, you could go off the grid and not get another bill...ever.....now, I wonder do I have a recipe somewhere for water?Danny Dix Monday 23 July, 2012 - 5:59 PM
These money hungry grubs are milking the population dry....just like everyone else. Supermarkets that buy in trash food grown with human excretement and fertilizers banned years ago in Australia from third world countries with little or no Health regulations...while our farmers go broke because they get dumped from the shelves because they can't compete.
Want fuel? Then we need to save our dockets and run off to the petrol station clutching fistfuls to qualify for our super duper discount rate.....that years ago we got anyway before the monopolies were allowed to take over and turn us into their automaton cash cows. Once the last independent station has been starved off the planet, well... no more discounts.
Then there's water. Who'd have though the day would come when we had to save to pay our water bill. SAVE WATER they cried after neglecting the infrastructure for decades. So we saved water. Good god we're not making enough cash because the cash cows aren't using any water now...PUT THE PRICE UP!! So now we're not game to water the garden, not game to turn a light on, and scrounge around on the bottom shelf of some off shore obermarchet looking for something we can afford to eat that came from outback Timbuktu or Fukushima or somewhere that doesn't need us to add water or god forbid...bake for more than ten minutes, which would effectively double the price.
And Julia...deeeeaaar Julia. Help out the pensioners or borrow 60 million on behalf of the cash cows to build 120 schools in Indonesia? Hmmmm....
Readers...Do I even have to answer that and insult your intelligence?Danny Dix Monday 23 July, 2012 - 5:45 PM