- Disabled parking demerit points
- Phillip Hughes: Greg Matthews Tribute
- Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute!
- AIRA gossip from Richard Wilkins
- Council protest ships at White Bay
- Cowan appeals Morcombe confession
- Shorten plays co-payment all wrong?
- Phil Hughes: Ambo response queires
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- kathleen, richard, ryan & blake on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! We have followed your journey and with sadness, we along with your family and friends mourn the loss of a talented player ... more
- Colin on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! A very very sad day for the world of cricket. So sorry for Phillip Hughes and his family. RIP PhilSpare a thought for Sean ... more
- sada siwan on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! have not met him, but there are some cricketers whom I just like and Phil is one of them. may god be with you and rest in ... more
- Trevor Lord on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened as an ex East St resident. Knew his mum casually at Macksville RSL.his uncle cut my 90 year old parents ... more
- Ross & Sylvia Tollow on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! We express our deepest sympathy to all the Hughes family, may your son and brother rest in peace. Our thoughts are also with ... more
- Tejas on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My best wishes to the family. He passed playing the game he loved. He reminds us how precious life is. Please let his death ... more
- Sylvia Krupenin & Nina Ersh on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phillip Hughes,Deepest condolences to his family, friends and his team mates. My prayers and thoughts are with you at ... more
- YESHUA.. on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! God have mercy on Phil's soul, merciful Jesus have mercy on Phil and I hope and pray that Phil is in the Book of ... more
- Muhammad Sheraz on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened to hear about PHIL Hughes passes away, don't have words to say, it left me in tears , my sympathy and ... more
- edmund hunt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I;am just gutted for his family and the whole cricket community which is a massive part of aust sport- he walked my son ... more
- Matt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Phillip was a great player. An all round good bloke. He will be missed. Rest In Peace mate. more
- Robyn Hanna on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I was at the Sydney Cricket Ground in the M.A Noble stand as was his Mum and Dad taking the video of the 100 runs that he ... more
- sangamesha on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Philip Hughes RIP,I am so sad. more
- Will on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phil HughesIf the first test still goes ahead Phil Hughes should still be named and Australia should take the field with ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on $7 co-payment fee abandoned? That dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, "heavy lifting" U.N. 's big Joe Hockey and Mathias Corman are self-serving ... more
- Kylie Kelly on Baby found in Quakers Hill drain This will put the pro-abortionists into a frenzy. See how all life is precious, not just the politicians' lives, who ... more
- Julie on Halal certification funding terrorists? I used to shop at a Halal shop selling fruit, veg & meat in Canberra. This changed 2 months ago, when they started ... more
- Tony on Halal certification funding terrorists? Halal certification is one of the biggest con jobs out there at the moment. Think about it! Big companies and little ... more
- Craig on Can you trust a politician's promise? No you can't trust them,the mainstream parties are just 2 gangs that have their ideologies foremost in their minds. What ... more
- Glynn on Can you trust a politician's promise? An incoming government, no matter what promises were made during an election campaign has the authority and responsibility ... more
Credit Blacklists for Unpaid Bills
Power companies are forcing unsuspecting customers onto credit blacklists for not paying their bills. Energy and Water Ombudsman Clare Petre tells Stuart Bocking the penalty is often disproportionate to the outstanding amount.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
I work as a face to face debt-collector and there are a lot of disappearing smarties pulling all sorts of tricks on the creditors. However, there are many genuinely embarrassed and ashamed tearful folk doing it very hard and through no fault of their own hit bad luck for a multitude of reasons with suicides common and soul destroying consequences. These decent folk do not deserve to have the greedy, ruthless creditor's further putting the boot into them when they are down. Despite Labors' so-called "compensation" Labor's fraudulent carbon dioxide/global warming tax is killing people!! With these suffering folk, now subsidising, paying for the wealthy, solar roof panels and bloody useless windmills via their ridiculous electricity bills!! Remember their chilling 'bad luck' could easily happen to you and me at anytime. Those hungry government backed blood suckers lack compassion and need to leave these poor bastards alone!
N.B. Australia now has the $dearest electricity in the world! When we really should have the cheapest electricity in the world. WHY NOT!Lance Tuesday 24 July, 2012 - 11:31 AM
Oh and if you have any cash left over after all the haircuts we're getting, tuck it away folks because the next big thing on the horizon is something called (and you're going to love this)...FULL SPECTRUM SOLAR. The current batch of solar electric collectors hit the straps at around 9% efficiency on a sunny day. Pretty good huh. Ok, now for the new stuff. Full spectrum solar not only operates on visible white light, but infra red, ultra violet, etc etc. neat. Now your new solar collector works happily under clouds, fog and at night! At up to 40% efficiency. Let's all clap hands because with a bank of batteries similar to an electric car, you could go off the grid and not get another bill...ever.....now, I wonder do I have a recipe somewhere for water?Danny Dix Monday 23 July, 2012 - 5:59 PM
These money hungry grubs are milking the population dry....just like everyone else. Supermarkets that buy in trash food grown with human excretement and fertilizers banned years ago in Australia from third world countries with little or no Health regulations...while our farmers go broke because they get dumped from the shelves because they can't compete.
Want fuel? Then we need to save our dockets and run off to the petrol station clutching fistfuls to qualify for our super duper discount rate.....that years ago we got anyway before the monopolies were allowed to take over and turn us into their automaton cash cows. Once the last independent station has been starved off the planet, well... no more discounts.
Then there's water. Who'd have though the day would come when we had to save to pay our water bill. SAVE WATER they cried after neglecting the infrastructure for decades. So we saved water. Good god we're not making enough cash because the cash cows aren't using any water now...PUT THE PRICE UP!! So now we're not game to water the garden, not game to turn a light on, and scrounge around on the bottom shelf of some off shore obermarchet looking for something we can afford to eat that came from outback Timbuktu or Fukushima or somewhere that doesn't need us to add water or god forbid...bake for more than ten minutes, which would effectively double the price.
And Julia...deeeeaaar Julia. Help out the pensioners or borrow 60 million on behalf of the cash cows to build 120 schools in Indonesia? Hmmmm....
Readers...Do I even have to answer that and insult your intelligence?Danny Dix Monday 23 July, 2012 - 5:45 PM