- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
Cubbie sold to Chinese consortium
Liberal State Senator Bill Heffernan says the Gillard Government's sale of Cubbie Station to a Chinese-led consortium is a bad deal.
Treasurer Wayne Swan approved the sale overnight of Australia's largest privately-owned farm and water user, which will now be mainly controlled by a Chinese textile company.
Senator Heffernan has told John Stanley the company has roots in the Chinese Government.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Under the terms of the approval textile manufacturer RuYi - owned by investors based in China and Japan - will initially take an 80 per cent stake in the station. That will be sold down to 51 per cent within three years. (AAP)
Gina Rinehart says people jealous of the rich should "drink less and work more." The comments have angered hard working Aussies. She also suggests lowering the minimum wage of $606.40 a week. Have Your Say!
Jason Morrison says we will be forced to vote in council elections, it is mandatory. But do you know who you are voting for? Is it democracy if you are forced to vote? Should we be given freedom not to vote?
Big supporters of the UN's fraudulent global warming tax on Australia. Atheists, well worn lobbying Labor hacks Bob Hawke and Bob Carr are spending a lot of time in China, obviously selling-out Australia??Nigel Monday 3 September, 2012 - 10:40 AM
@Peter said "what were they supposed to do ?" Call an election and put the Liberals into government. Corrupt Labor are bad news!Phil Monday 3 September, 2012 - 10:34 AM
well they couldn't sell it to anyone here, what were they supposed to do ?Peter Monday 3 September, 2012 - 9:18 AM
@James a Labor apologist grub, says: "We didnt buy it so someone else did." Traitorous Labor are giving our own farmers such a hard time why would they even bother. However, the super-power-communist-buyer China is Labor's mortgagee/owner and accordingly obedient Labor will happily do whatever China dictates. Why do Labor hate Australians??Clement Sunday 2 September, 2012 - 6:38 PM
What would you expect from a Reinhart, Palmer, Forrest slave like Heffernan? He would be prepared to sell everything to the US or to his bosses the notorious above three.Peter Sunday 2 September, 2012 - 3:29 PM
Cubbie station was on the market for years. Any one of our wealthy entreprenurs could have bought it and let the competent managers continue to run it. So there is no place for complaint. We didnt buy it so someone else did.James Saturday 1 September, 2012 - 9:56 PM