- Kids turning away from league?
- George Gregan on Wallabies Vs Lions
- Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high?
- Socceroos into the World Cup
- NSW Budget: infrastructure spending
- Kelly's killer escapes murder charge
- Call on Labor elders to fix the party
- Who are the most trustworthy?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Robert on Who are the most trustworthy? Sounds about right. more
- Robert on Call on Labor elders to fix the party Not worth fixing. Its better off disappearing down the memory hole. more
- Robert on Tensions growing in the Middle East The whole 'Arab spring' including what's happening in Syria has been orchestrated by the Zionists in Israel and the US. And ... more
- Kumar on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge Absolutely disgusting decision. Looks like they are trying their best to promote the criminals. Where is the justice? more
- Jonathon L Benson on Who are the most trustworthy? Perhaps the monks in the monasteries of Tibet. more
- Angela Coombes on Call on Labor elders to fix the party Bob H could probably be the circuit breaker - especially with an ale or two or three or four on board. He could then make ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Unions launch TV ad campaign If I had my way I would abolish damned Unions and have each workplace elect a member to represent them before any Industrial ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Time to lift drinking age to 21? @ Carmen, thanks. It would be a start. I would like a return to the 6.oopm closing time and a final 10.00pm closing time for ... more
- Cleangirl on Time to lift drinking age to 21? The lefties reduced the age for consent for sodomy but want it raised for alcohol ?? which choice is like playing russian ... more
- Cleangirl on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Just put the alcohol in drab olive green packaging and quadriple the tax, do it too to pokies. It is supposed to have worked ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Time to lift drinking age to 21? People might want to drink alcohol but they don't need to! more
- yusuf on Tensions growing in the Middle East @peter Yasin - 100% in agreement with you. Mr Abortion Truth, muslims and jews have lived with peace over centuries and ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East "Most people have the tendency to hate people who try and kill them or their loved ones! Guess it is just a human thing!"no ... more
- CARMEN on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge I MUST SAY, REGRETTABLY, THAT MY CONFIDENCE AND TRUST IN OUR LEGAL SYSTEM IS DIMINISHING AT A GREAT PACE.... more
- JASON & LISSY FROM BORONIA & FERNTREE GULLY on Call on Labor elders to fix the party To Labor Elders time foer you to disband Labor and start again do such things as merging with the Palmer United Party after ... more
- Vince on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Nice sentiments but let us not forget the bar and pubs themselves who don't seem to give a rat's arse about who enters their ... more
- Vince on Unions launch TV ad campaign Well said to those below. Australians need to realise that the Labor Party is not a party for the workers but rather a party ... more
- Pete. on NRL fans sick of player bad behaviour Its all Julia Gilard's fault. elction now, the Australian people have had enough !!! more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Unions launch TV ad campaign Paul with the full support of these damned unions, treasonous Labor prefer to toss out our jobs to communist china and those ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Tensions growing in the Middle East CARMEN, correct. Sadly "peaceful" muslims have been killing each other in very big numbers for well over a thousand years. ... more
Damien Leith joins the Two Murrays
Australian singer, Damien Leith, joined the Two Murrays in studio to discuss his latest album, 'Now and Then', how reality television has changed his life and Channel Nine's 'The Voice'. The Two Murrays were surprised at how refreshingly grounded and unaffected by his fame he is.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
@Danny, they could call it Murrays - Old and NewTerrence Wednesday 25 April, 2012 - 11:52 PM
See you Damien and all His fans at the State Theatre in October. :)Ildiko Wednesday 25 April, 2012 - 7:48 AM
What if Paul Murray joined the two Murrays for an afternoon. Would they call it the Murray-Flurry show?.......or the "All for one, and that one go get the coffee" show.Danny Dix Wednesday 25 April, 2012 - 4:45 AM
A great listening interview and such fun. Thanks guys for the entertaining talk with Damien Leith and such a delight to hear his fantastic voice. Will be travelling down to see him at the State Theatre.Dawn Wednesday 25 April, 2012 - 1:06 AM
I have to hand it to 2UE, you always manage to do wonderful interviews with Damien Leith. He is a joy to listen to and is very entertaining whether singing with that gorgeous voice or answering the questions in such a fun way. I have now secured my tickets for his concert at the State Theatre in October.
Thanks again.Heather Tuesday 24 April, 2012 - 4:06 PM