- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O’Farrell the man
- Mike Baird set to become Premier
- Have you lost faith in politicians?
- Royal family’s affection for Australia?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Damien Leith joins the Two Murrays
Australian singer, Damien Leith, joined the Two Murrays in studio to discuss his latest album, 'Now and Then', how reality television has changed his life and Channel Nine's 'The Voice'. The Two Murrays were surprised at how refreshingly grounded and unaffected by his fame he is.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
@Danny, they could call it Murrays - Old and NewTerrence Wednesday 25 April, 2012 - 11:52 PM
See you Damien and all His fans at the State Theatre in October. :)Ildiko Wednesday 25 April, 2012 - 7:48 AM
What if Paul Murray joined the two Murrays for an afternoon. Would they call it the Murray-Flurry show?.......or the "All for one, and that one go get the coffee" show.Danny Dix Wednesday 25 April, 2012 - 4:45 AM
A great listening interview and such fun. Thanks guys for the entertaining talk with Damien Leith and such a delight to hear his fantastic voice. Will be travelling down to see him at the State Theatre.Dawn Wednesday 25 April, 2012 - 1:06 AM
I have to hand it to 2UE, you always manage to do wonderful interviews with Damien Leith. He is a joy to listen to and is very entertaining whether singing with that gorgeous voice or answering the questions in such a fun way. I have now secured my tickets for his concert at the State Theatre in October.
Thanks again.Heather Tuesday 24 April, 2012 - 4:06 PM