- Time for a three day weekend?
- Italian recipes from the heart
- Menzies: The man behind the myth
- PM Abbott: struggling for respect?
- Near death experiences all vivid
- Cyberspace a playground for teens
- PM polls are on the slide?
- MH17: mass murder of innocent souls
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COUNTRY SHOPPERS GALORE on Asylum seekers heading to mainland Asylum seekers or queue jumpers, economic country shoppers? We absolutely must protect our borders and nation's sovereignty. ... more
- NO GOD NO ATHEISTS... on Near death experiences all vivid What about the many saintly people who pass away and their bodies miraculously remain incorrupt, even after 100's of years. ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on PM Abbott: struggling for respect? Well just look at the flip side, so perhaps we prefer silly willy to be the Prime Minister... more
- Samuel J on PM polls are on the slide? I believe these so called 'polls' are conducted in die-hard labor party electrotes hence the skewed outcome or abject lies. ... more
- Tony on PM polls are on the slide? It is obvious that the vast majority of Australians prefer wishy washy, cash giverway, leftist green brain dead governments, ... more
- JULIAR... on Earth missed catastrophe by a week Could this be the very beginning of Julia's anthropogenic global warming...quick, hurry up Tony, bring back the carbon tax. more
- SHOT DOWN... on MH17: Putin behind the attack? @Craig you purposely omitted Russian armed and Russian trained killers did this...what is your agenda here? more
- Gary on Abbott copping Senate body blows If the PPL for everyone is such a bad thing, waste of effort and doesn't achieve anything in regards to workplace ... more
- Samuel J James on MH17: the long journey home @Kimber - well said indeed. And Vladimar Putin, the KGB thug and temporary President of Russia has given as much help to the ... more
- Samuel J on MH17: Putin behind the attack? It can be assumed that Putin, the KGB thug is imitating one of his equal coward and former President of the Soviet Union, ... more
- Samuel J on A week of horror over flight MH17 Putin, the KGB thug is convicted in absentia - Please God. more
- stevo on Time for serious debate on euthanasia Legalise Euthanasia for those with 6 months to live if doctors and family want.My dad asked to be given and injection as he ... more
- Cleangirl on Bus crash kills one injures dozens Get bicycles OUT of bus lanes for a start. more
- Jonathon L Benson on UN unanimous vote on MH17 The sickening pictures of the filthy train leaving Ukraine with the bodies of many of these multi-national souls on board, ... more
- Samuel J on Medicinal cannabis for terminally ill The do-gooders will probably get their way with this and it will be sadly regected. We have no leadership here in nsw so let ... more
- Samuel J on MH17: the long journey home @Kimber - well said. The victims even after death did not receive any dignity at all from the Russian and Ukraine ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Why do we need childcare subsidies @Greg O - you are absolutely correct. It is this 'gimmie, gimmie' nonsense and nanny State mentality that is thoroughly ... more
- Kimber on MH17: the long journey home A heartfelt thank you to the Netherlands in appreciation for finally giving some dignity to the victims of flight MH17. more
- Craig on MH17: Putin behind the attack? If America has proof why have they not shown it? The Ukraine air traffic control tapes have been confiscated by the State ... more
- Greta on New Times for Weekend Shows Fantastic to hear Tim coming on earlier - love his show, has interesting segments, would love to hear more of the gardening ... more
Decriminalise ecstasy and cannabis?
Would legalising ecstasy and cannabis drug use be throwing our hands in the air and giving up, or would it mean a safer future for our children? Stuart Bocking on calls for a register of those who use illicit drugs.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Have we lost the war on drugs? Should the possession and use of cannabis be legalised for people over 16 years of age?
Ian Dicko Dickson speaks with Professor Emeritus David Penington AC, former Dean of Medicine at the University of Melbourne.
The slip, slop, slap message cut through to us all, but have we gone too far with sun safety? Around 77% of us are not getting enough vitamin D from the sun and this could be behind some cancers and influenza.
This warmer than usual spring will lead to extra hay fever problems - so what can people do to reduce symptoms and improve their resistance without turning to drugs? Stuart Bocking seeks the answers.
People have been using ecstacy since the late 80s and marijuana even longer. I think they've lost the war on drugs. May as well legalise it.Robert Tuesday 11 September, 2012 - 7:50 AM
Yes let's make healthy 16 year olds drug adicts and then at 18 let them buy suicide sticks(cigarettes).
Australia has NEVER had a WAR ON DRUGS!
In a war you kill your enemy, how many drug dealers have been openly killed in the "WAR"? a big fat ZERO.
Thailand once had a WAR ON DRUGS and there were bodies lying in the streets and the people loved it!Bikinis not burkas! Tuesday 11 September, 2012 - 2:30 AM