- Flu season hitting early this year?
- How will credit changes affect you?
- Late doctors should give discounts?
- Sydney's worst traffic snarl spots?
- Ian Roberts: the effects of concussion
- Search for mystery flight MH370
- Mark Bosnich on his career at the net
- Hotseat: OK to profit off WWI?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- David Hoffman on Is terrorism behind missing plane? I am looking at this event through the lens of being a lifelong student of human behaviour. I know enough to believe that, ... more
- Gary on Too late to stop climate change now? I simply let the facts talk to me and as Garry Linnell stated it was warmer 27 years ago. So where is the evidence of ... more
- helen on Scrap the My School website? Hello Angela, have just read Peter 'Fitz' remarks re your morning show. Agree! you are a delight to tune into each ... more
- David T. on Do we still need a Women's Day? In my experience, every day is Women's Day. more
- David T. on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? How "bloody" stupid. Government, stay out of our lives. more
- David T. on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali Break another country's laws and you can expect to be treated according to their law. I have no sympathy for thede ... more
- Rod M on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali To me it seems very clear why journos are being booted out of Bali. Their courts expect people to abide by the spirit and ... more
- Mary on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? What a waste of the tax payers money, why not give it to hospitals... they need it more. more
- Kimber on Scrap the My School website? Well said @Coasty!!! :) more
- Kimber on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? OMG, pay people to lose weight, pay people to quit smoking, now this.From the time kids can eat solid food fruit and ... more
- Jester4212 on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? Why why why must the govenrment become involved?! Even for parents to pay their children to do this is unbelieveable. They ... more
- Coasty on Scrap the My School website? Ridiculous. I'm now finding the teaching industry has gotten hysterical & political. The My Schools website was one of the ... more
- Jester4212 on A pizza stuffed with cheeseburgers? I can't believe what I'm watching. Disgusting. more
- William Coleman on Drugs & alcohol affecting our schools The classroom today is yesterdays psychiatric ward. more
- William Coleman on Chinese buying up Sydney housing? So the big money comes to oz and home prices soar .Meanwhile we buy products from Asian countries because it is so cheap due ... more
- Jester4212 on Should we pay people to lose weight? Cold hard cash is a complete cop-out, just like the baby bonus. I'm all for wanting to help these people out. But have ... more
- Greg O on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Of course Kevin will stop the war and I have no doubt he will also help the Russians tackle global warming by putting pink ... more
- Coasty on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia No-one minds backpackers. They're great. I was one & I want my kids to do it. The problem here, is one that's all too ... more
- Cleangirl on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Kevin ? Twins sharing the same name. Why is he allowed in with the U.N ? Why do we even financially support both Kevin and ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on What frustrates you on our trains? What frustrates you on our trains?That they refuse to supply a mobile number so that we can give them live updates of ... more
Decriminalise ecstasy and cannabis?
Would legalising ecstasy and cannabis drug use be throwing our hands in the air and giving up, or would it mean a safer future for our children? Stuart Bocking on calls for a register of those who use illicit drugs.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Have we lost the war on drugs? Should the possession and use of cannabis be legalised for people over 16 years of age?
Ian Dicko Dickson speaks with Professor Emeritus David Penington AC, former Dean of Medicine at the University of Melbourne.
The slip, slop, slap message cut through to us all, but have we gone too far with sun safety? Around 77% of us are not getting enough vitamin D from the sun and this could be behind some cancers and influenza.
This warmer than usual spring will lead to extra hay fever problems - so what can people do to reduce symptoms and improve their resistance without turning to drugs? Stuart Bocking seeks the answers.
People have been using ecstacy since the late 80s and marijuana even longer. I think they've lost the war on drugs. May as well legalise it.Robert Tuesday 11 September, 2012 - 7:50 AM
Yes let's make healthy 16 year olds drug adicts and then at 18 let them buy suicide sticks(cigarettes).
Australia has NEVER had a WAR ON DRUGS!
In a war you kill your enemy, how many drug dealers have been openly killed in the "WAR"? a big fat ZERO.
Thailand once had a WAR ON DRUGS and there were bodies lying in the streets and the people loved it!Bikinis not burkas! Tuesday 11 September, 2012 - 2:30 AM